Mary - a Used Wife - Cover

Mary - a Used Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new wife learns what sex is. Then she can't get enough of it. She can't help but get used.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was late Sunday afternoon. Mary was sitting alone on a train, traveling back to town. She was thinking about what happened over the last few days, and what she would tell her husband. He thought she had been at a conference for the company, but she had been duped into spending the time with their boss, as his sex toy. She experienced many new things these last few days, both sexually and emotionally. Mary wasn't sure she could, or even wanted to return to the way of life she and and her husband lived.

The trip started as any conference trip would, but upon arrival to her room she found her boss, who used her willing body for his, and then her pleasure. Besides 'normal' sex she had her first anal sex and many multiple orgasms.

Saturday morning started off like the previous morning with a fuck, a shower then a leisure breakfast. Mary knew her boss was going to play golf that day. They were finishing breakfast when he spotted the other players of the foursome. The three men were about the same age as her boss, in their sixties. All had white hair except for her boss, who was almost bald. Each of them would be considered overweight. They all had the executive look about them. She knew they were important, rich people.

Mary was dressed in her new two-piece light-blue bikini that Mr. Wirly purchased for her. It covered very little so she also wore the coverup top that came with the suit. Even with the cover, much of her body showed and the three men admired her openly. Mr. Wirly said he would see later and the four men left her on her own.

Mary decided on using the outdoor pool. It was a beautiful day and the pool was crowded with couples and families with kids. The adulteress young wife found a beach chair near the lifeguard. Although just a boy, probably a high school kid, he was very handsome. He had the broadest shoulders and the thinnest waist she had ever seen on a man. His arms had muscles upon muscles. His sandy short hair was beached by the sun and the pool. He had piercing blue eyes that were now affixed to her chest. He sat in his lifeguard chair staring at her. His stare started at her legs, then his eyes moved up to her face, then back down to her chest.

At first she stood by her beach chair, a little embarrassed to remover the covering top. She could see from the corner of her eye, other men besides the lifeguard watching her. She unhooked the top clasp, then slowly removed the covering top, reveling her body secantly covered with the blue bikini. Her breast stood proud, her nipples erect, as she saw the lifeguard watching her.

Mary decided to take a quick dip in the pool, then relax and get a little sun. The water seemed cool when she first entered, making her nipples even more rigid. After a brief swim she exited the pool and while drying herself she saw that her bikini became almost transparent when wet. She saw people at the pool looking at her, they could see everything. Embarrassed, but glad that she had shaven her pussy hair the day before. Mary took her time drying herself, allowing the men watching her to enjoy the show.

Although it was still late morning when a waiter asked her if she would like a drink she decided that she wanted one and ordered a Pina Colada... The drink was delivered quickly and it tasted sweet and cool in the hot sun. Mary opened the bottle of sun tan lotion, applying it first to her feet and legs. A pool boy that was walking among the pool guest distributing towels stopped at her chair. He introduced himself as Manuel, offering to help her with her tanning lotion.

Mary being naive thought it was very innocent, and gave the bottle to Manual. He sat on the edge of her lounge chair, started applying the lotion at her shoulders, then her back, then around her side to her stomach as she sat up in her chair. She found her face only inches from his. Then he applied the lotion to her neck, then down her front to the top of her breast.

Mary looked straight into the boy's young eyes, seeing that he was enjoying himself. She could also see people in other nearby chairs, both men and women, watching as the young boy took a bit of the lotion into the palm of his hand. Using his other hand, lifted the top portion of her bikini bra while slipping his hand with the lotion into it. Mary was disturbed about his actions in front of all the other people, but she did not stop the young man as he massaged her tit with the lotion. He repeated the whole operation again with her other tit. She allowed him to massage her tits in public while the people watched.

Mary was on fire. She could see the eyes of the men around her filled with lust as this Spanish boy massaged her breasts. She almost came just from the tit massage when her thoughts were interrupted by the pool boy asking "Would there be anything else, madam?"

"Yes I would like another beach towel."

He looked at her and said that she would have to come sign for a second towel. He was leaving her, but he knew she would follow him. She did. A short distance, only a few steps away, there was a brick wall that separated the guest from the pool filter. The other side of the filter was ground shrubs to hide the filter from the golf course. At the wall he grabbed her hand, pulling her behind the wall.

She found herself pushed up against the block wall and Manuel pushing his body against her. She wanted to cry out, but his mouth quickly covered hers. His tongue pressing against her tongue. She could hear the happy sounds of the people on the other side of the wall. She could see the hills of the golf course over the top of the shrubs. In the distance she could see people playing golf.

As his kiss was inflaming her, she thought about her husband, what he would be doing on a Saturday morning alone. She thought about her boss on the golf course, and thought that the people she could see in the distance might be him, and his foursome, as her bikini panties were being slipped down her legs. Unknowingly she lifted her feet free from them as they lay on the ground. The sound of the people at the pool intensified as she felt his cock entering her.

Mary wanted to yell out her pleasure but her mouth was still being muffled by his kiss. Instead she wrapped her legs around him for support as she leaned against the wall. He unhooked her bikini top and dropped it to the ground. He fucked her rapidly and deeply bringing her to a quick climax. His hands were cupping each of her breasts, his mouth still enwrapped around hers and her hands gripping his butt for support as he continued his fucking.

She knew he was about to cum and she was going to match him by cumming with him. The two of them exploded at the same time as he ejected his Spanish sperm into her. When he was done, he pulled his cock out of her, leaving her leaning against the block wall. He reached down, picked up her bikini pantie and used it to clean his sperm and her juices off his cock. Manuel dropped her pantie bottom at her feet, zipped himself up, then left her still leaning against the wall, waiting, for another. And another came, it was the waiter, who quickly dropped his pants and inserted his cock into her. He fucked her quickly also until they both came. He also used her bikini bottom to clean himself. When he left her there another towel boy appeared. This one seemed younger then the other two, but he took her and placed her on the ground before entering her. He was awkward but he also brought her to a climax. The fourth was the lifeguard, who lasted longer then the previous three. He made her cum three times before he left her. He also used her bikini bottom.

After a few minutes pass and no one else came, Mary put on her cum soaked bikini. She left the pool returning to her room. As she passed the people at the pool, she could see the eyes of the men, and knew, that they knew, what she had been doing.

Upon arriving at her room she slipped off the cum soaked bathing suit, slipped into a hot shower, then to a well-deserved nap. Mary was awoken when her boss returned from his golf match. It was late afternoon. There wasn't much time for him to shower and clean up for they had reservations for dinner with his three golf buddies, then they were going to a party.

"Where is the party?" Mary asked, but her boss wouldn't tell her. She dressed in the yellow mini dress that he purchased for her the day before, and like yesterday she was instructed not to wear panties or a bra.

As the sat at their dinner table, Mary was informed that the other men from his golf foursome would be joining them shortly. The party that she was asking about would be in their room, and she would be the entertainment. Mary thought she knew what he meant, so she protested.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.