Acting Job - Cover

Acting Job

Copyright© 2003 by Linda Jean

3rd Act

Erotica Sex Story: 3rd Act - A young wife wants to get into acting and finds a small theater in New York doing a play about a young mixed race married couple that deals with the Husband coming home on a 72 hour pass before shipping out over seas. The young wife desires to be a good actress and finds out that acting is easier than she ever thought. (at least the love scenes)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

I said, "Oh baby, this couch is hurting my back, get up off of me,." you could hear couch groan as Ben got up off of me and you could hear him fumbling around for his pants. Luckily for me my shorts and panties were wrapped around my left foot. I stood up and quickly put my pants back on in the dark and I felt Ben next to me again, we sat down and he began to kiss me. He laid me back and then we shifted so he was on his back and I was on top of him. I said 'God Ben, (getting back to the lines that we had rehearsed so many, many times.) I feel so lucky to have you home, why didn't you call me, I would have come down and picked you up." The lights very slowly came up and we got right back on track.

We finished Act 1, with all the sperm inside of me as well as my own juices (I get extremely wet just thinking of sex, let alone doing it). I swear to you that my shorts were soaking wet in the crotch (at least they felt that way). I only had a few minutes between act 1 and 2 to change so I had Mary who was assigned to help me.

Ben said as the curtain closed, "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" I turned and said, "Oh, yeah," then quickly walked to my dressing room. I quickly got out of my shorts and sopping wet panties. While I was stepping into my dress, I noticed Mary give my shorts and panties (they were sort of stuck inside at the crotch) a very long sniff, (she was smelling the sex in the crotch) I said, "I need some help Mary." She dropped the shorts and zipped up the back of my dress, she asked, "Would you like me to get you another pair of panties, these are soaked?" (She had pulled the panties free from the shorts) I realized that I had put the dress on, and I forgot all about panties. I looked up at her holding the wet panties and said "Maybe I should forget them for now." I looked for something from her face but there was nothing, no shock, no disgust, nothing at all. Then I remembered I had to take off my dress and get ready for bed, so I had to wear some. I said "I'm kidding, Mary, please get me another pair."

I was ready so I returned back to the stage, we sailed right along and finely beginning the bedroom scene again. When we got under the covers Ben attacked me and when his fingers touched me I wonder if he was surprised that I was so slick and wet. When we did the oral stuff I knew that I had not cleaned myself up since Jason had fucked me and my bottom had to have an aroma of sex as well as crusted sperm in the pubic hairs. I could smell the aroma of sex from between my legs. When I took Ben's, I mean Jason's cock in my mouth he had not cleaned himself either, the aroma coming from between his legs and groin made my head light, the crusted love juice still on his dick made my head swoon. I relished the flavor and the way he attacked my pussy. I am sure that the sheets that covered us must have looked very funny the way my head was bouncing up and down Ben's shaft. And the way I was moving my hips grinding my open wet dripping cunt against his mouth and face.

I came and I let the world know it, (I was suppose to act out a climax anyway). I got off of Jason, I mean Ben, (fuck that is confusing as hell) I laid down on my back as he moved in between my legs, I lifted my knees and I moaned as he got between my legs and put his cock into my hole. I relished every moment of it as his big black cock slid inside opening me up, filling me to capacity. As he thrust into me, I shoved back as hard as I could, I don't know what came over me, I mean it was if my whole life depended on getting pleasure from his cock. I fucked back just as hard and as fast as I possibly could, he was like an animal fucking me hard and fast. I let out my moans but there was no acting going on, only pure pleasure.

Our lines were a thing of the past, they were thrown out the window, all I could think about was his cock, his great big lovely black cock fucking my hot hole, and I loved it. I forgot all about the microphones, I forgot all about my part, and of course like I said, I forgot all about my lines. I moaned, I became wrapped up in the sex and it was some time before I realized that I could hear us over the speaker system (some time after my third climax.) I was right in the middle of saying, "I love it, I love it, I love it." When I heard myself over the speakers. I then tried to remember some of my lines to see if I could gain some control over my mind and body.

I closed my eyes to try and block out the pleasure, I felt I was in control and opened my eyes to look into Ben's face and eyes. I said, "Oh Ben darling I'm going to miss this most of all, I love you so much baby, stay here with me, you know you're going to miss this, stay here with me." I heard Ben grunt and I felt his cock flexing inside of me, I opened my eyes to see his face in a state of bliss I ground myself against him milking his dick for every drop that he could give me. He held himself deep inside of me with his groin against mine, pubic hair to pubic hair. I would not be surprised to see the end of his dick come popping pass my lips and out my mouth.

Funny, his line was simple. I was to say "I love you my darling" and he was to say "me too" then he was to roll over and go to sleep and the curtain closes. I looked up at him and said, "God I love you Ben." He looked down at me and said I know, but I think you love this more don't you, baby?" I responded "Oh yeah, I love this, I love it very much and I miss not having you when you're not here. When you're not here I dream of you, I fantasize of you, I yearn for you, I want you to stay in me forever." Ben, I mean Jason began to pump in and out slowly as we talked like that. I could feel the wetness running down into the crack of my ass. It was then that I realized that we did not put my legs on his shoulders. Was he going to try that or something, I mean he came, I know men, they cannot recover that quickly.

I figured that I better do what I could to get us back on script, I said as he slid in and out of me, "Honey I can't come anymore, you wore me out, lets get to sleep and maybe if you're real good I'll do something real special for you in the morning." Jason stopped fucking me and he gave me a funny look, then he said, "You're right, I need to get to sleep. It has been a long day and you, my love, have worn me out." He brought his lips to mine and we kissed the kind of kiss that makes your soul melt. He pulled back and rolled over to the side and spooned me as the light faded and the curtain closed. Once they were closed the stage lights came on.

Quickly our stagehands came out with the robes and as we both got out of the bed on stage I looked down at the sheets and there was one very wet, rather large spot where my ass had been. Mary whispered in my ear, "We need to get you cleaned up." This intermission was short because there was no costume change, it was only to be a quick intermission. We walked to the side and as we were about to go to my dressing room Sara came up to me and said "Are you all right, Linda? both you and Ben blew your lines. don't tell me you two did anything under the sheets, did you?" I looked at her and acted surprised, I said, "Oh Sara how could you even think such a thing, it was acting, you know that, we were adlibbing." Sara said, "Well, cut out the adlibbing and keep to the script. Now get back there and lets get Act 3 done."

We made our way back to the bed and because I did not make it to my dressing room I was still quite messy between my legs. What surprised me the most was when I walked out onto the stage Jason stood there next to the bed and took off his robe and he handed it to Ken (his assistant) then instead of getting under the covers right away he just stood there and his cock was sticking out and facing down, I could see that it was covered with a wet creamy substance and I realized that it was sperm, he did not even try to wipe himself off, he seemed to be proud of the fact that he had it on him. I saw Mary looking at him and she was staring. I took off my robe and held it out to her to take. She did not see my hand holding the robe and I had to tap her arm so she would take it.

I quickly got under the covers and Ben made a big thing out of it when he got into the bed. We had to be on our backs for the first scene in act three. Jason turned his head to me then brought his lips to my ear and whispered "Did Sara talk to you?" I shook my head yes because I did not want anything said to go over the sound system. He then said "she told me that if I was going to fuck you, to try and stay on script." I turned my head to his and whispered in his ear, "She asked me if we did it and I told her we didn't." He said back into my ear, "I told her the same thing, but something tells me she doesn't believe us."

The lights went off and the curtain went up, I waited until the light was bright in the false window indicating morning. I began my thing of rolling over and slid under the covers. I grabbed hold of his stiff cock and it was almost dry. I could smell myself on him. I wrapped my hand around his cock and brought my mouth over the head of it and began my loving cock-sucking of his black cock. I won't bore you with the same details again. We did have sex, but the rest of the show we did it as scripted. When the curtain went down I looked to the side and Jack was standing there with a bouquet of roses. After our bows I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him and we kissed. Sara came over to us and said, "Linda, you were fantastic. Come in around three and we will go over the reviews. Cross your fingers and let's hope half of them are good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.