Acting Job - Cover

Acting Job

Copyright© 2003 by Linda Jean

2nd Act

Erotica Sex Story: 2nd Act - A young wife wants to get into acting and finds a small theater in New York doing a play about a young mixed race married couple that deals with the Husband coming home on a 72 hour pass before shipping out over seas. The young wife desires to be a good actress and finds out that acting is easier than she ever thought. (at least the love scenes)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

She wanted us to do the scene again, and this time we were to take off the underwear and get under the covers. This time when Ben got between my legs he did not have anything to hold his dick against himself which made it free to bounce when he moved, every now and then I would feel it bounce onto my tummy. And when he lifted my legs up I felt him a few times touching my right thigh. God, I was so turned on all I could think about was having sex with Jack tonight. We did the acting part of oral sex and when I was under the covers with all the light I could see his big black dick, it came up above his belly button. It was so big! I wanted to touch it. I wanted to really put my mouth on it but I didn't. Ben moaned and bounced up and down as if I was really getting him off, then he just raised his hips up and stayed there. I took my cue and bounced faster up and down, making it look like I had gotten him off.

When it was his turn to act as if he was eating me I almost prayed that somehow some part of his body would touch me down there as he bounced his head up and down on my belly. When we got to the part where we laid down and did our dialog as he spooned me I could feel his rock hard dick against the back of my legs on my thighs. At one point he whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry for opening the door on you and Jack. Next time, I'll knock."

We did that same scene three more times and I had five different lovely climaxes and every one of them without anything touching my bottom. I cannot explain it because I never experienced any kind of climax without some sort of stimulation, but with the movement and Ben working my breast as the script required and my own movements under the sheets, well, it all worked together to give me some lovely, lovely little climaxes

When Jack and I got home we were at each other. It was like we were on our honeymoon again. We did not stop for supper until around 9, then we went at it again. Finally when we stopped for the night as we went to sleep we spoke about the day's events. I admitted to him that it turned me on. But I did not tell him that I had so many climaxes even if they were small ones. I did not tell him how every time he fucked me I pictured Ben on top of me or behind me or that it was Ben's cock that I pictured in my mouth as I would suck my husband hard again. I remembered Sara's words how a loving wife and husband would perform oral sex right after making love. I wondered if Jack could ever do that to me. I know I could do it to him.

In the next few days we had worked to the third act where we were to wake up and give each other oral sex with sex again this time with me on top. When we practiced this the first time we did it in our underwear. The hard part was learning to keep the sheets and covers up over the back of my ass. The bed was turned to face the audience so they could not see anything that the acting would make them think it was really happening. In order to pull this off I had to straddle Ben's tummy and it was there that my bottom would touch his body; in fact it was the first time that my bottom was actually touching any part of his body. I had to reach down and put on the "sell" as Sara called it, I had to act as if I was mounting Ben's penis and I had to sell the fact that I was working him, doing the lovemaking.

The big problem with that was being so turned on the way I was when my bottom touched Ben's hard belly. It simply felt wonderful, and when I began to move I was acutely giving myself pleasure, so there was very little acting on my part. I came many times as I worked my bottom on Ben's tummy. I knew that he had to know how turned on I was because I was so wet I was sliding against his tummy like we had put down some sort of jelly. When we finished those parts he would quickly grab the sheet and wipe his tummy clean.

Jack and I were at it every break in my dressing room. Sometimes we would just eat each other and other times he would bend me over the chair and fuck me good. When we finished we would kid around about poor Ben not being able to get off between scenes. Jack joked and said if he was Ben he would be in jacking off or he would go nuts. I pictured Ben in his dressing room, beating off to gain control.

The Thursday before our opening night we had a dress rehearsal. We ran through it perfectly. Ben was a gentleman, never did he touch me in anyway other that professionally. When we finished, Sara threw a little party for everyone and we toasted to our opening night. Jack was happy that everything was on the up and up; he was also vary happy that he benefited every night with the wild lovemaking that we had, and that helped him deal with the play.

The play was rated adult and no one under 18 was to be allowed in. I was on pins and needles all night and the next day waiting for the opening curtain. We had to give two performances a night for one week, then depending on how it was received we would either continue or close.

Jack and I arrived early, we did the makeup and Jack went to his seat. The curtain opened and everything went perfect in the first act. When we started the second act, everything went perfect. We both hit our lines and when we got to the part where we were to go to bed, everything was perfect. We kissed and we laid down kissing; we had practiced for weeks of simulating that Ben was fingering me as he kissed and licked at my breast before he moved between my legs under the cover.

I felt his hand work its way down my tummy just as we rehearsed and he kept kissing me. I was going crazy and I was picturing him in my mind actually fucking me as I moved my hips in a slow motion as I would to fuck him back. When his hand did not stop at my belly as we had rehearsed I became very excited. I felt his fingers touch my pubic hair and move down into my now wide-open wet pussy, I felt his big black fingers slide into my hole and I moaned as he began finger fucking me real fast. This time as I yelled out "faster, harder, more, stick them in deeper" I was not acting. I wanted his fingers fucking me. This time when I said the words, "I need you, honey, give me that big black dick, fuck me, baby, come on, fuck me." I meant it.

Every time I had said those words before I did mean them even though I knew it would not happen. But this time when I felt Ben move between my legs, I felt him with his hand aim his hard cock against my hole and I felt him slide inside of me! I moaned as I said the words that I had said for the last few weeks, "Yeah, oh fuck yeah, that feels so good. How I missed this so much, I missed you cock fucking me like that, Oh, Ohhh Ohhhh, baby, that feels so good." This time when Ben said, "You love it when I fuck you, don't you, baby. You love the feeling of my fat cock up inside of you. You're my bitch, you're my whore, tell me how much you want me to fuck you, tell me."

He had said those same words over and over every time we rehearsed this part, only this time I knew he wanted to hear my response. I knew that I wanted to say them this time because I actually meant them just as I had the last two weeks we rehearsed it. I looked up at his face and I could see the pleasure on it, I said "Oh My God,, Baby please fuck me harder, faster, I need that cock, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me." I felt him going faster just as we rehearsed, it hit me, maybe if he goes too fast he will come and it will be over, we rehearsed it that he would act as if he was making love to me for a total of 20 minutes. I know Jack can maybe last two, maybe three minutes before it is all over. Ben kept a nice fast steady pace. I kept climbing higher and higher with pleasure, I was feeling him so far up inside of me and at the same time, I was receiving a feeling that I had never felt in my life. I began to climax and it was like it had no end in sight.

I was yelling at Ben and I was fucking back at him hard, as hard as I knew how. The bed was almost bouncing on stage just a little more than we had tried to do every rehearsal. Sara was always trying to get us to bounce so hard that the bed would move, well, tonight it was moving all right. The signal that the 20 minutes was up was one of the lights above us would flicker, and as it began to flicker I felt a warm rush of sperm filling me deeper than I had ever felt a man before. I was still climbing to the most wonderful climax that I had ever felt. I felt Ben's cock pulsing inside of me and I shuddered screaming "YES, YES, ALL OF IT, YESS, ALL I WANT IT ALL." Oh, it was the same words that I rehearsed, only this time I ground my cunt hard against Ben wanting every drop of his sperm inside of me. He shuddered to a stop and he laid on top of me slowly sliding himself in and out as I came down from the best climax that I had ever felt.

I heard him say the words that I had heard so many times before: "Want to lick me clean, honey?" I said as I had said so many times before, "I'll do you first, and you do me." He rolled off of me and I got under the sheet and I went straight to his wet dick, I opened my mouth and it watered, as I had wanted to do this so bad all week. I took him in my mouth and opened my throat to take all of him. I slid down his shaft and back up to get some air. I had never in my life ever had a dick that big in my mouth or throat. I loved the way it stretched me as I went back down again. Ben moaned as he was supposed to but I knew that his moans were real this time. After awhile he acted as if he came and I reluctantly pulled off of him. I turned around and got up kissed him with my wet kiss, I said "my turn" and he went down under the covers. I thought that this was the nastiest thing ever, I am very good at clinching my inner muscles, they are called "kagel muscles." I held in his sperm so it wouldn't get on the sheets and be obvious as well as nasty. (For years and years I have been able to control myself holding sperm inside of myself until I was sitting on the pot so I could release it in a place that would not embarrass me. What surprised me about all this was the fact I got a little thrill out of it all.)

To be honest, I did not expect him to put his mouth on my open wet draining pussy, when I felt his mouth cover my hole and his tongue begin to work my hole I grabbed his head and went crazy. I forgot my lines, I was lost in the nasty pleasure, I moaned, I yelled, I ground my cunt against his face and I came two more times before Ben stopped and came back up from under the covers. In all of that I never released any of his sperm that he deposited inside of me. I got in my position so he could spoon me and I felt him hard again as he moved in position, I felt his hand on my ass and his finger move between my cheeks. I felt his finger at my asshole and he slipped it inside, as we laid there saying our lines he worked his finger in and out of my asshole. I had never felt anything like that and I loved the way it felt. I had a hard time remembering my lines as he did that. I felt his cock between the cheeks of my ass and as we were to fall asleep and the curtain was to close I heard him whisper in my ear, "By Sunday night, my dick is going into that ass of yours."

I did not say anything I just moved my hips back and forth against his finger fucking me. The curtain closed and the audience applauded long and loud. We had a few minute break before Act 3. The stagehands brought us our robes and we both got out of the bed and I almost ran to my dressing room. I was excited and ashamed at the same time. I did not plan to do it. Yes, I had wanted to but I didn't want to, either. I mean, it was one thing to daydream about it or masturbate and fantasize about it but to actually do it and betray my husband who was in the front row watching was another thing.

I heard a knock on the door. It opened and Jack came in. I watched him lock the door and I panicked. I knew that if he wanted to fuck me he would know that I had allowed Ben to get inside of me, I just knew it. I knew that the best thing I could do was give my husband a quick blowjob. I knelt down, unzipped his pants and took him in my mouth. I began to work him fast, then he pulled back, and said, "Stand up, bend over, I want to fuck you." I stood, bent over the chair, Jack lifted my robe and being naked under it he had easy access to me. I clinched myself real tight so I would not allow any of Jason's sperm to come out of me. I felt Jack inside and he pumped me hard and fast. He gave me a groan, and deposited his sperm in with Jason's as far inside of me that he could reach. He pulled out and I clinched myself tight again, a little sperm came out when he pulled out of me, but not very much; I am very good control with my kagels. One thing that I do like to do is clean my husband's dick up with my mouth. I quickly turned, knelt down and took his wet, sperm-covered cock into my mouth and slowly cleaned him off. I finished and as I stood up he said, "My God, Linda, you are a great actor. If I had not been at the rehearsals, I would actually think that you two did it up there. Did you hear the audience? They loved it! Man, I had a boner so hard that it hurt. I can't wait till tonight." We kissed and I told him to get back to his seat, that Act 3 was going to be just as hot.

I was out of time and had to get back, so I did not have any opportunity to get rid of the sperm deposited inside of me by Jason and now my husband. I walked back onto the stage, I saw that Ben was already in the bed. I took off my robe and got under the covers with him. As we laid there waiting for the curtain to rise up, it hit me for the first time, we ended the second act with sex and here we were opening the third act with it again. Funny how I never thought about it before in all the rehearsals where we just acted at the sex. Somehow I knew that we were not going to be acting anymore after tonight, I knew that I wanted to do it again with Ben, but knowing men I knew that I would have to wait awhile and if I was lucky maybe by the time we did the second show maybe he could do it again. Ben was on his back and I was to be turned on to my side facing him, just as the curtain went up Ben found my hand under the covers and placed it on himself. When my fingers touched him, he said, "I don't know about you, but I am ready for some more." He wasn't kidding; his dick was as hard as a rock

The curtain went up. The bright stage light was shining in the window indicating it was morning and we stirred. I was to be the one to move first, I was to wake up and slide under the covers and simulate waking my husband with oral sex. Ben was to slowly wake up and once he was awake, I was to get on top and pretend to fuck him. Once my fingers grabbed hold of it, I never let go of his cock. God, he was thick! The closer I got to him with my face, I could smell the leftover sex, I guess still in his pubic hairs. The aroma itself excited me as I opened my mouth and took in his hard cock. I ran my hand up and down his shaft as I worked the head. Ben began to stir as if he was waking up and soon his hands were on top of the covers on top of my head that was going up and down on his cock.

He said his line: "Oh baby, what an alarm clock you have. You keep that up and we may not get out of bed today." That was my cue to come up out from under the covers and to straddle him. Every rehearsal I moved up and straddled his tummy, but this time as I moved up, holding the sheet and covers to the back of my ass so the audience could not see, I moved up right over his dick. In the rehearsal I had always pretended to reach down and guide him into myself. Today, I reached down and found his hard cock, I aimed it and slowly squatted down, taking him inside of myself.

I could feel myself expanding as I slid down on his cock. Once I had as much of him as I could get inside of me I began to move my ass up and down as we had rehearsed so many times. Ben's job was to hold the sheets and covers up over my thighs as I bounced up and down, by doing that it kept the back covers and sheet tight against my ass. That way no one could tell or see anything. That way everyone would believe that we were acting out the part and really not having sex. I was beside myself as I moved up and down Ben's shaft. I had a hard time remembering my lines, I was bouncing up and down and I felt hands on my breasts. I loved the way Ben was caressing my nipples, adding to my pleasure. I began to really move as I felt a climax coming on me and Ben was bucking back at my thrusts.

The script called for us to talk dirty to each other and we had practiced it but at that moment when I spoke to Ben it was not acting. "God, I love that black cock of yours, fuck me, baby, give me that hard cock all the way up inside of me." The closer I got to my climax, the faster I moved and the dirtier my mouth got. "Fuck me, you bastard, feed me, give it to me, more, more..." I was riding his shaft up and down and it seemed as the more I came down the farther he would go inside of me. I felt him as his cock exploded inside of me and I felt his cock pulsing as he throbbed and gave me more of his semen. When I felt him climaxing my own climax hit, it hit hard and I lost it. "YES, YES ALL OF IT, GIVE IT ALL TO ME, EVERY DROP, OH GODD, OH MY GODDDDDDDD." I came and I just sat there on top of him trying to get every inch of his cock inside of me as he pulsed and throbbed out his sperm. I just sat there on his pole, collecting more of his sperm as well as my thoughts, and tried to remember where we were in the play. Did Ben have the next line or did I?

Ben spoke and said, "I think someone is going to miss Junior, isn't she?" He got us back on to our lines. It was then that I realized that I felt cool air along my upper thighs and glancing down I was that my legs were not covered on the sides, I looked over to the side of the stage to my right and Sara and others were standing there watching us, I glanced over to the other wing and other stagehands were all standing watching. My mind was racing as I realized that if the covers were not on my thighs as I rode Ben's cock, everyone up on the stage off in the wings had seen that I hade Ben's cock inside of me as I bounced up and down on him. I panicked, wondering if anyone would tell my husband.

I was upset with myself for doing it and losing control. I was upset that I had allowed Ben to put himself in me during Act 2. I was ashamed that everyone on the stage knew that I had actually let Ben fuck me right in front of my husband. I slid up and off of his shaft clinching my kagels again to not allow any sperm to escape out of me if I could. I did not want any evidence on the sheets whatsoever. I laid back down just as I had week after week and we kissed and said our lines. The rest of the act was doing our talking and when the curtain came down on Act 3 I did not want to walk off stage. I did not want to face anyone because I knew that they all knew what I was doing. I walked to my dressing room and when I did I had to walk past Sara, she followed me in the door and as it closed she said, "Linda, next time you make sure Ben is covering you both. I do not want to see that again. What would Jack say if he found out? I told the crew that if anyone said anything that they would be fired. You placed us all in a bad position, if one of those critics would have seen that, it would have killed our play and called it a cheap sex show. Keep your mind on your work and just act out the sex scenes, I have to go speak with Jason (Ben)."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.