Breaking Free - Cover

Breaking Free

Copyright© 2003 by Hidden Friend

Chapter 6: Time together

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Time together - Brother/Sister reunion brings a new meaning of closeness.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

The filming lasted about eight weeks; finally a day dawned when Bobby awoke spooned against Jessie. He smiled realising that today was their own, the filming was finished and they could relax. He lay behind Jessie his morning erection pressed between the cheeks of her arse; his left arm was wrapped around her, his hand resting on her left breast, held there by Jessie's arm. Gently he nuzzled his face into her hair, smelling the fresh fragrance of her hair; he kissed her neck before lifting his head to kiss and suck her earlobe. He felt her stir and she pressed back against him, rubbing his erection with her arse, before turning over.

Sitting up Bobby pushed the bedding down, uncovering Jessie's naked body; she looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you," said Bobby as he lent forward to kiss her.

The kissed started gently, lips lightly brushing together, then it intensified, mouths opening and tongues entwining in a kiss filled with love, desire and passion.

Bobby slid his hand up over Jessie's stomach, reaching her breasts he gently cupped each in turn, rubbing the nipple with his thumb. Jessie moaned into his mouth and her kiss intensified even more, her arms wrapping around his head, pulling his mouth tight against hers. He lay down across her, one leg between her parted thighs, one of her legs between his, his erection pressed against her thigh, smearing it with precum. At gentle pressure from Jessie he rolled onto his side, moving his hand from her breasts to her pack, they continued to roll until lay on top of him.

As they continued to kiss Bobby felt Jessie's aroused pussy press against his thigh, he pushed back as she ground her dripping cunt against him, smearing his leg with her juices. Jessie broke the kiss, pushing herself up so she sat straddling his thigh, her hair hung loose around her head, looking like a halo as it caught the morning sunlight that streamed through the window. Looking her, marvelling at her beauty, he watched as she moved to straddle his hips and reaching down guided his erection to the opening of her love-tunnel.

The room filled with their moans of pleasure as Jessie slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing erection. Bobby savoured the feel of his sister's hot, tight pussy as she filled herself with his manhood. Lodged deep inside her womb they stayed still for a moment, each lost in the joy of their joining. Jessie lent forward and they kissed deeply, tongues entwining as they savoured the feelings that filled their bodies, the ultimate sharing of their love for each other.

Jessie sat back up and looked at her brother, lying beneath her,

"I wasn't sure you'd feel the same about me after the film"

Bobby smiled at her,

"I think if it's possible, that I love you even more. I don't want to ever loose you, you make me feel whole"

"God I thought that was just me, don't ever leave me Bobby, please promise me you won't"

"I'm yours and yours alone, for ever and for eternity," Bobby smiled up at her "I do love you Jessie, with all my heart and soul"

"O god Bobby I love you"

Bobby was surprised when Jessie lent forward to kiss him to feel tears fall onto his face. He returned her kiss, trying to put all his love into it.

As Jessie sat back up he reached up to brush his fingers across her cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"There's no need to cry"

"I can't help it, I'm just so happy. I don't think I was ever this happy before you came"

Bobby smiled,

"Speaking of coming"

He placed his hands on her hips as she smiled and lent forward to press her hands on his chest. Jessie lifted herself up until only his cock head lay enclosed in the hot embrace of her pussy, before dropping down, burying his entire length in her womb. Bobby moved one of his hands to the juncture of their joined bodies; he slowly rubbed the knuckle of a finger over her engorged clitoris. As Jessie once more raised herself off his cock he left his hand where it was, so that when she once more lowered herself, her clit pressed against his finger.

As the pace of Jessie's movements increased, Bobby lifted his hips to drive his cock hard and deep into Jessie's plunging cunt. The room filled with their moans and words of passion as they made love, their bodies glistened with sweat as the pushed each other towards their orgasmic release.

"O god baby that's it, fuck me Jessie, drive my cock deep into your cunt, take me, I'm gonna fill your womb with my seed"

"O fuck yes Bobby, you feel so good inside me, cum in me, fill me with your hot cum, o god yes Bobby give me your cum"

Bobby was holding Jessie's hips in both hands as their bodies plunged together, thrust after thrust, burying his erection deep into his sister's womb.

Jessie threw back her head screaming in passion as her body tensed and then shook to her orgasm, moments later she peaked again as Bobby thrust deep into her, his cock jerking as it pumped his sperm deep into her womb.

They fell together, holding each other close as they regained their breath and their bodies recovered from their lovemaking. Pulling apart Jessie lay down beside Bobby as their breathing returned to normal. Turning over Bobby kissed Jessie on the lips, before kissing her forehead, eyes, nose and ears. Slowly he kissed his way down her neck to her breasts; suckling at her aroused nipples he could taste the salt of her sweat. He slipped from one breast to the other as Jessie's fingers slid through his hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.