Party of the First Part - Cover

Party of the First Part

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Four ordinary couples meet for an ordinary neighborhood dinner. When the hosts suggest playing some "adult" games, the party becomes anything but ordinary. Before the evening ends, every person has acted out their most pent up passions and fondest fantasies. This tale slowly unwinds as the characters together fall further and further into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"I am dying of curiosity," said Melba Dow. "When Sally called to invite us over, she said they were getting a few couples together for dinner and some 'adult games.' Apparently, Jack's brother gave Jack some party games or something for his birthday. So, they are having a few friends over to try them out. If I didn't know that Jack and Sally were so straight-laced, I'd suspect they were having a swingers party or something."

"Not in this one-horse town," laughed David, Melba's husband. "Jack's our fucking dentist, for god's sake."

"Well, I can't wait to see what the evening has in store," replied Melba.

"Is what I have overheard true... all you women want to be diddled by Jack Richmond!"

"That's not true... he is cute... in a straight-laced, square-jawed, super white teeth sort of way."

"White bread is super white too... and about as exciting as Jack, I'll bet."

"You're just jealous, Mr. Dow, because he can legally gas women... lord knows what he does to them... us... while we are under the influence in his little chair!" said Melba sarcastically.

"Probably honks those little hooters of yours, huh?" laughed David as he swung their sleek sports car into the Richmond's tree lined driveway.

"You mean these little puppies?" Melba raised her hands to her very firm, smallish breasts.

Tall and willowy, Melba Dow was the beautiful Polynesian wife of David Dow, a rather short, rugged African-American man with a soft, southern accent. Both were successful lawyers. The Dow's had created quite a stir when they moved to town. It wasn't simply because of their mixed race marriage or because she was head and shoulders taller than he was. They were just a bit different than most people in the town. They wore more youthful clothes than their years, drove a hot Porsche, and generally looked a little too outrageous for corporate law.

Melba was at least 6'1" and possessed the most extraordinary complexion, a tone reminiscent of dark milk chocolate. Her flawless skin was not what caught everyone's eye, however. It was the way Melba moved. She didn't simply walk, sit, or stand. She flowed like a panther and had the long, lustrous black hair and mysteriously captivating dark eyes to complete that image. Melba's long legs seemed never ending and when she cocked her hip to one side while deciding on a selection in the grocery store, stock boys gathered and male patrons brought their buggies to screeching halts. It had been Sally's idea to invite the Dow's to the party largely because of Melba's very sensuous demeanor and long, lithe body.

David Dow, on the other hand, was a wiry Texan, handsome in a rough sort of way, who grew up poor and black in a fishing family on the Gulf of Mexico coast. As a youth, he had promised himself three things when he grew up: he would be wealthy; he would never eat fish again; and he would marry a woman, preferably white, who could make all his sexual fantasies come true. David had realized all his dreams and he was proud of it.

David brought their car to a halt in the Richmond's circuitous driveway and Melba opened her door. The skirt she wore rose high on her lissome legs as she sought to extricate herself from the passenger side of their low-slung sports car. Long ago, Melba had resigned herself to the fact that there simply was no graceful way of getting from inside a Porsche.

Just as Melba spread her legs apart for balance, two other guests strolled along side the Dow's car-Alan and Joyce Jones. A black satin flash of Melba's panties and a vast expanse of thighs greeted Alan. Eyes glanced and darted-Melba at Alan, Joyce at Melba, and finally Joyce, with a pinch of consternation thrown in, at Alan.

"Hi," Alan choked, "We're the Jones.' I'm Alan... my wife, Joyce. Nice ride you've got there!"

David strolled around the car and extended his hand, "Thanks. David Dow... my wife, Melba... you're a dentist like Jack, correct?"

"Sort of," replied Alan, "I'm an orthodontist. I went to 'dent' school with Jack."

David quickly sized up Alan and Joyce.

This party obviously won't be too weird, he thought. Alan looks like an accountant and his wife... though not bad looking... looks like she would fit in better down at the local Baptist church.

Melba hastily rearranged her small dress under Alan's darting watchful eyes. "Should be a... ah... interesting party tonight," she remarked.

"Some fun games, Sally said," smiled Joyce. "I like games... Alan hates 'em, but he knows that Sally is a great cook, so he condescended."

Hmmm, they must not have been told about the 'adult' part, thought Melba and David simultaneously.

As the Dow's followed the Jones' up the front steps, David's eyes were drawn to Joyce's shapely backside.

I wouldn't kick that out of bed for eating crackers, he laughed to himself. I take back what I thought. Maybe she would fit better at the... Episcopal Church, instead of the Baptist!

David grinned at his own little secret joke. He allowed his hand to drop down mischievously from Melba's waist to her firm ass. Melba quickly pulled away and gave David a wide-eyed silent message that his touch was not appropriate in polite company.

Just then, the door opened and Bart Lewis, large and looming, greeted the new arrivals.

"Hi, neighbors, I am serving as the Sally and Jack's doorman tonight. Come on in."

Bart Lewis towered over all of them. He was a former college football player who now was in the insurance business. Unlike many former football players who allowed their former broad shoulders to gather at their waists, Bart had worked hard to stay trim. He certainly was not the "sharpest knife in the drawer," but he was charming and personable.

"Y'all knew this was a Tupperware party, didn't you?" Bart joked.

Sally and Jack laughed heartily. Melba and David, however, missed the comment entirely. Their attention was drawn behind Bart where Anne Lewis stood chatting with their host, Jack. Anne looked for the world like the latest Victoria Secret model. Her sumptuous breasts poured over the top of her low-cut blouse and her skirt tightly cupped her fully rounded ass.

Anne had met Bart on the sidelines of a college football game. She was a cheerleader, the tiny one who always was chosen to stand at the top of the human pyramid. Petite Anne and enormous Bart certainly had been an odd couple on campus, but they didn't care. Bart liked to take his small girlfriend in his massive arms. Ann liked that as well. Bart also liked to take Ann's formidable breasts in his mouth as often as possible. In college, Anne's boobs seemed a bit too large for her diminutive frame. Now, after many years, they had become even more of an attraction to anyone who looked her direction.

Bart had been an easy mark for Anne. One look at her luscious naked melons captured his heart. One joyous fuck by Bart's formidable cock and Anne felt the same. Her initial fears when she first saw Bart's cock melted away when he drove it deep inside her. For all their married life, Anne had experienced orgasm after orgasm every time they made love. When Bart slid the length of his cock over her clitoris and pressed it against the very back of her womb, Anne's senses went on overload and the orgasms started almost instantly.

David glanced at the tops of Anne's rounded breasts and then at Melba. Melba grinned. Her eyes flashed down at Bart's bulging crotch and then back up at David. David smiled back at her.

"Like I said, dear," whispered Melba. "I can't wait to see what the evening reveals."


"Dinner was fabulous, Sally," said Anne as she brought a double hand full of dishes back from the dining room. Her voice dropped suddenly to a whisper. "I think Alan had an entire bottle of wine, maybe two, by himself. He is showing signs of being a bit smashed!"

"That's ok," laughed Sally, "I wish everyone else would loosen up a little more, like old Alan. Otherwise, I'm afraid that bringing out the 'games' will result in utter failure. And, I'll be embarrassed to tears if someone gets upset or insulted and leaves. The whole town then will hear about those sinful Richmond's."

"In college, this would have been when we brought out the pot!" giggled Anne. "That loosened things up every time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.