Angie: The Ordeal - Cover

Angie: The Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

"Now, it's my turn"' he said, bringing the head of his still rock hard cock to her pussy.

"Do you like the idea of having two men, taking turns with you Angie?', he asked. "Do you want me to have you now that he has fucked you?", he continued.

He ran the head of his cock up and down along her still wet and dripping slit. From the top all the way down past the opening to her pussy almost to the tight, pink little rosebud that was her ass, and then slowly back up again.

"Well, Angie, do you want me now?", he asked again.

Angie looked down and saw him poised between her legs, his cock sliding along her slit, she could feel it probing her opening. She shuddered with arousal at the thought of having two men take her in such quick succession.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, do it!... hurry!", she hissed.

"Mmmmmm", he responded, "that's my girl, so hot and nasty... Tell me where you want me," he continued, as he slid his thick and swollen cock along her wet pussy slit.

Desperate with need for him now, Angie said, "inside me".

"Here... ?", he asked again as he slid his cock up to her wet open hole and stopped.

Angie arched her back up to meet him, "Yessssssss... " she hissed. "Right there... ".

He allowed the head of his cock to gently touch the outside of her opening "And what to you call this little hole?" he inquired.

Angie, now growing more excited and eager and aroused by the moment, needed to feel his hot cock inside her finally panted,... "Its my pussy... " she panted, "fuck my pussy".

"Ahhhhhh... yes... your pussy... your sweet little smooth pussy... so pretty... so round and nice... " he said and slid an inch or two inside her as she lifted her knees up and opened herself wider to accept him.

"But... right here... this little hole... " he asked as his cock probed an inch into her,...

"What do you call this sweet little, pink hole inside your pussy", he continued, "tell me... " he insisted.

Angie had a secret vocabulary she used in her mind when she fantasized about being fucked or doing the erotic, exciting things she imagined while masturbating, and she knew what he wanted to hear. The sex words she never said aloud but that brought her so much intense pleasure when she played with her body, burned in her mind with a combination of shame and desire. Angie knew she wanted to say those words, to finally utter those secret words that always drove her to such heights of erotic passion. She wanted to see his face while she said everything that he wanted to hear and that she so desperately needed to say. Finally, as he continued to tease her by allowing his cockhead to rub against her eager, wet opening and then pulling it back from her, Angie could take no more. The need to give voice to her passion, to use her secret words was now greater than her feelings of embarrassment and she could not hold them in any longer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.