Angie: The Ordeal - Cover

Angie: The Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

Angie's face was now bright red with shame and she could not bear to look at him. She could only hope that he would not look further into the contents of her shopping bag. As embarrassed as she was by him finding her erotic underwear the thought of him finding what else she had in her bags was devastating to her.

She had stopped at an out of the way roadside shop earlier in the day, when there would be no other customers to witness her other, more secret purchase.

It was a shop she had visited several times over the past year. She had driven past many times over the years and her curiosity grew until one morning she passed and there were no cars outside so she stopped, gathered her courage put on a pair of dark glasses and entered.

It was a typical sex shop. It was early in the day and she was the only customer. There was a clerk behind the counter at the far end of the watching a small television. Magazines of all types were displayed on shelves along two walls, paperback books in another section and adult video were displayed in rows in the middle of the room. She slowly walked down the aisle looking at the covers of the magazines and saw all manner of sexual acts and combinations. Men and women, alone and together, naked and fully engaged in all types of sexual acts were depicted in explicit detail. She saw lurid color photos of women together and... men together!... something she had never seen before and found strangely compelling. She was both a bit surprised, and strangely excited.

The thought of her, a "good girl" being in such a forbidden place gave her a thrill. She walked across the rear of the store and saw a few coin operated video booths, each with curtain screen and a small bench inside for one person to sit and a small screen to watch. And across one wall in a glass display she found the objects of her search. Her eyes widened as she saw the number and variety of sexual aids, "toys" as they were called. She walked along the case, her palms sweating and her heart racing. She could see small white vibrators, long thin shafts, short fat rubber plugs, and some very realistic looking dildos. She was too nervous to stay long and consider all the items displayed, so on that first visit she quickly selected and purchased a plain white vibrator from the disinterested middle aged man behind the counter.

Her subsequent visits were much the same. She would stop in early when no other cars were in the lot, and quickly enter to make her secret purchases. Although she knew that she could make similar purchases from certain mail order catalogs or from sources on the internet, she feared the possibility of her husband or children opening a package and discovering her secret. There was another reason though that she patronized that shop. She always felt a lewd rush of sexual excitement from her forbidden visits. The interior of the shop with its images and items displayed for her always left her wet and aroused when she would leave. On her previous visits she had bought a few paperback sex novels, some very explicit mens magazine full of photos of women portrayed in various sexual acts, and once a women's sex magazine with pictures of men in various states of arousal, (although she later learned it was mostly purchased by gay men) and today she had made her most recent purchase.

Now with total dismay Angie watched as he reached into her shopping bag and took out the white bag in the bottom, the one she had planned to slip into the secret hiding place at home where she kept her other "private" things.

He put it on the table and opened it. His eyes opened wide and she heard him exhale between his teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.