Family CampOut - Cover

Family CampOut

Copyright© 2003 by MistressT1

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - happy family camping trip turns into hot 4some incestous action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We sat around the pool leisurely eating our lunch, and making small talk. My horny watcher was now gone, his load spent and his energy drained. I had watched the whole time, as he took himself to complete orgasmic bliss. My pussy burning intensely as I watched. I found it hard to not help this stranger. I couldn't believe how slutty I felt, nor how much one could act like a whore.

Jake smiled in my direction. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts I faintly smiled back at him. He must have sensed my distance, and moved, sitting down at the foot of my lounge.

You okay honey? He asked in a concerned tone.

I told him yes I was fine and just thinking. He seemed satisfied with my answer, and walked back toward his own seat.

Indeed I was thinking. My mind raced with emotions and wicked fantasies. It was then that reality set in. I sighed, thinking that this would be our last full day here. Thinking that tomorrow we would leave and conduct ourselves as family members only. I wondered if I could do it. I knew it would be a challenge, but I was up for it. After all challenges are what makes the mind sharper.

I sat back, enjoying my cigarette while gazing at the glistening water of the pool.

Her sun kissed shadow, shaded my feet. She stood before me in all her glory as beads of sweat formed at her cleavage. She flashed me a wicked smile, whilst showing me a sliver of her bare breast. My hormones ran full bore as I admired her beauty. Her ridged nipples teasingly poking outward at the spandex material of her suit. The material clinging to the moisture of her shaven mound, her beautiful pussy lips were outlined perfectly. I could feel the drool puddle behind my teeth. I was in a frenzied state. I needed that pussy.

She held her hand out, stopping me from standing then knelt beside my chair, her firm ass pointing toward my husband. I watched him stare. I could tell his urges were strong, and the tenting in his swim trunks only made it more clear.

Her breath was warm against my skin. She kissed me hard on the lips. I responded, only to have her pull away once again. I felt hurt but inquisitive as well.

She was kissing and nibbling on my neck with a new found fury. My pants became painfully obvious when she released my aching tits. I watched as she gobbled my huge melon into her mouth. She had latched onto me like she was a nursing infant. I didn't mind. Her hot oral cavity was making me feel so needy. I needed her, I needed her tongue. I needed release.

She worked her way down across my bare belly. Much in the same way I did the night before. Her hands exploring my fleshy thighs. She brushed my wetness through my suit bottoms. I raised my hips to give her the freedom to remove them. She smiled, shaking her head no. I was confused again. She wanted to eat my pussy, she wanted to return the favor... Why the hell didn't she want my pussy exposed so she could?

She quickly nuzzled her face into my crotch. The pressure was to much for me to handle. I bucked onto her face with my covered snatch. She ground her chin into the sensitive area of my clit, while quickly tracing my burning slit with her fingers. She was eating me all right, only she was teasing me to the extreme by doing it this way. I wondered how she could control the urge. That gut wrenching urge. The one that makes you want to rip those bottoms off and bury your tongue into the inner folds.

From her moans, it became clear to me why she chose to wait. It hadn't occurred to me but she wanted this sexual plight to be an all out foursome. Jake and Steve both seemed to sense this way before me. Steve was already stroking his manhood, while pushing it toward my face. Jake too, was preparing his meat. He spit onto it, lubing it well. Making sure his penetration would be smooth and not cause his beautiful sister any harm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.