Family CampOut - Cover

Family CampOut

Copyright© 2003 by MistressT1

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - happy family camping trip turns into hot 4some incestous action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I have always enjoyed the outdoors. I went camping with my dad for the first time, that I remember, when I was about four. I was really into bugs and stuff, not to mention the wildness that came along with it. I think one reason for my almost instant love for camping and the outdoors was because my stepmother hated it and everything to do with it. She was such a sissy, and I knew my dad and I could spend time alone without her around. I quickly realized that I was a natural born camper. I loved watching the fire crackle and snap into the blackness of night. I loved sleeping under the stars and being so close to nature. The older I got the more I realized that it brought out a raw lust in me and I would enjoy camping forever.

Which brings me to the time at hand. It has been almost two years since I went camping last. Basically because I got married, started a family and have more important responsibilities now. Camping was one of those things that had to be put on the back burner. As much as I hated to do it, I had no choice. Still I longed to be able to once again enjoy the great outdoors to the fullest.

This time I was going to take my family to enjoy it with me. I couldn't wait. I secretly planned our family camping trip. I could feel my hormones rushing throughout my body as I planned and packed. I was so excited, and I knew I just had to call my sister in law and invite her and her husband as well as their kids too. We were gonna have a blast.

"Hello..."

"Pam, it's Lisa... Hey listen, Jake and I are planning a camping trip and I would like you, Steve and the kids to come with us. What da ya say??"

" Well Lisa I'll tell ya what, I will have to talk to Steve about it, but I am sure he will say yes. I will let you know later today."

"Okay that sounds great, talk to you then."

I hung up the phone and quickly went back to my packing. I gathered clothes for all three of us as well as towels, blankets and pillows. I walked to the shed and rummaged through piles of junk to found the cooler. After bringing it inside and washing it up a bit, I sat down and made a list of things I would need to pick up from the store. I was just finishing my list when Alex, my son, woke from his nap. I changed him and made him a sandwich for the road, and we were off to the store.

We got back home about an hour later. Alex was curious about everything that was going on. Like most kids he managed to turn the half hour job, of putting stuff into the cooler, into a hour one. I had just finished loading the cooler, and started carrying things to the van when the phone rang.

"Hello..." I said.

"Lisa,... Steve said he would love to go and that we will meet at your house around 4 this afternoon."

I said that was fine and set the phone back into the cradle. My heart raced as I finished loading the van, I was so excited and I knew Jake would be thrilled that they were going.

Ever since Jake and I had gotten married the year before, we enjoyed spending time with Pam and Steve. They were both close to our age and liked doing the same sort of things. Not to mention since we all had kids it was perfect for the kids to play together. I can honestly say that Pam was more of a sister than my own sister and I treasured the times we spent together. I was happy to be part of this family and I know they liked me being in it as well.

Steve pulled their SUV into our driveway a little after 4pm, that day. My heart sank when I realized they didn't have the kids with them.

"What... No kids???" I asked, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Nope we dropped them off at Steve's mom's and she is gonna watch Alex for you guys, we can drop him off on the way"

I just stood there, my mouth open a little, not believing what I was hearing. Why would they get a sitter? Why did we need a sitter? This was a family camping trip, not an adult camping trip... Pam must have sensed my uncertainty and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Sis, it is okay. All new parents need some time away from kids. It has been so long since we got a break from ours that Steve's mom said she would keep them all."

" We are suppose to go and enjoy the weekend away from the kids" Steve mumbled from inside the vehicle.

I still was unsure of the idea but agreed to let Alex stay with Steve's mom.

Jake was just pulling into the driveway when I finished gathering Alex's stuff for him to take.

"What the hell ya doin with all that stuff honey?" He asked.

" Well, I was planning a family camping trip for us all and now it looks like it will be just us four adults this weekend. Alex is gonna go with Pam's kids to Steve's mom's place."

" Oh, okay cool." Jake said as he walked back the hallway and into the bathroom. I just kinda looked back the hall as he walked, this was not the reaction I had expected.

What the hell was going on? Why was I the only one that saw a problem with this set up? Why was I all of a sudden worried about sharing a tent with Pam and Steve? Why was my pussy so wet?...

We had decided that it would be foolish to take both vehicles, so we started cramming Pam and Steve's stuff into our van. When we were done we all stood back and overlooked the situation. We all just kinda looked at each other, trying to figure out how we were going to fit three grown adults into a space big enough for a child. It was a relief when Steve's mom pulled into the driveway. I was happy that we would not have to find room for Alex too. We kissed him goodbye and waved as they pulled away.

We all laughed at the sight, but in reality we would have to cram into our van and we may even need to share laps for the short drive to the campground. I felt myself blush, thinking of the wetness already building in my pussy. Thank God I was the driver.

After locking up our house, we were ready to try different seating arrangements. I scooted into the driver seat and softly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well,... Guess I can sit on Steve's lap and, Jake, you can sit between the seats" Pam said.

"No Sis, that will not work, my legs are to long."

After lots of body rearranging we decided that Steve would squeeze between the seats and Pam would sit on Jakes' lap. As funny as it looked, it seemed to work very well. and even though we were all cramped, we joked and made jokes at each other.

I made sure to hit a few more bumps than normal. It was funny to watch my husbands face each time his sisters' ass came back down hard onto his crotch. I could tell he was enjoying it, maybe a little to much. I to was enjoying the bumpy roads. Each time we hit a bump Steve grabbed the seat to balance himself, causing his hand to inch farther and farther under my ass. The idea of having my brother in laws' hand so close to my wet spot made me even more horny and even more wet. I was beside myself by the time we got to the campground. I could also tell that Jake was now sporting a nice erection and that Pam was enjoying the feel of a hard cock pushing into her backside. It seemed so innocent but so bizarre and naughty at the same time.

We checked in at the campground office, then drove down into our campsite. We quickly went to work unloading things and setting up camp. Pam and I were just finishing arranging the coolers and stuff when Jake started the fire.

We each made our way to a seat, sat watching the fire and made small talk. It felt so strange not having Alex, Steve Jr., and Maria running around, fighting and yelling at each other. I could tell by Pam's expression that she too was feeling lost without the kids there. I must have been lost in my own thoughts because I never heard the others talking. It was only after Pam slapped me across the arm that I realized they were talking to me.

" Sorry guys, Guess I am in my own little world" I said

"Hey we miss the kids too but hell will freeze over before I let that ruin a weekend away." Steve said with a chuckle.

We all agreed that this was a worry- free weekend and we were all going to enjoy ourselves.

I tried to put Alex deep into the back of my mind, as I breathed the fresh mountain air. It was heavy and warm to my nostrils and I loved it. I could feel my senses perk as I moved about the campsite. I was in my own groove, I was feeling the wildness around me, I was once again so close to nature and I was sharing the experience with my loved ones. Pam too seemed to be enjoying the outdoors and the area we were in.

" Lisa, Why did you wait so long to invite us camping anyway? You know we love to go and the more the merrier." Steve asked.

"I just figured you guys went with your friends, not nagging family." I said

"Hell, you guys are closer to us than most of our friends, besides I would never pass up a chance to see you and Jake's wild outdoorsy sides."

His tone was almost sarcastic and even though I knew he was clowning around, I took it personal. It was like he was daring me to do something I hadn't in front of them before. He was daring me to get wild.

Pam and I sat down and watched the guys working away at the fire and preparing our meal. It was nice to sit back and watch someone cook for us for a change. I was loving it and Pam was too. We talked about our husbands, making crude jokes and laughing at each one. We were so much alike and yet so different.

Pam was much thinner than me, but she seemed more reserved then I was. The more we talked the more I came to realize that she and Steve needed my help. Their sexual flame had died to a flicker, Pam was desperate and she knew my intuition had picked it up. I hugged her tightly, bringing her chest crashing into my own. She breathed heavily as I held her. I had to be supportive, I needed to let her know that I understood and I needed to make her understand that I was there to help. I reluctantly loosened my grip on her. She pulled away very slowly. It was then that I noticed her nipples were hard as rocks and jutting out away from her body. My nipples too poked at my shirt, my pussy quivered.

"Christ, am I ever embarrassed, Sorry." Pam said softly.

"Hey, don't be sorry. Actually it is flattering."

She smiled and sat back down. I could tell she was even more embarrassed now and I knew if I said anything more about it that I would indeed make the situation worse. I simply told Pam I would be back and I walked over toward the men.

"Hey guys, how is supper coming?" I asked

"It is coming fine babe, and we should be eating within the next 20 minutes or so." Jake said before he leaned over, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Good, Pam and I are starving."

Supper was ready almost 20 minutes to the tee. We all sat and ate. We talked about dish duty and sleeping arrangements.

"Well at least we will have more room to sleep than we did on the ride up here." Jake said

"Yes, we will and what a shame." Pam said.

We all just kinda looked at her, not knowing if we had heard her right or not. She just chuckled and went back to enjoying her meal. Jake and I just looked at each other then glanced into Steve's direction. He had that 'How the hell do I know' look on his face. It was all I could do to not burst into laughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.