The Swap Club - Cover

The Swap Club

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 14: A Sales Dinner And Afterwards

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Sales Dinner And Afterwards - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A week later, Debby and I attended a sales dinner for my firm. Debby always detests these things but puts on a big smile and grits her teeth through them. It was a Friday night, so at least the drunks would be able to sleep it off the next day, rather than excuse their hangovers to their customers.

Jenny couldn’t sit for the kids tonight, having a date, but she substituted her sister. Now for my money, Betsy is the class act of the pair. She’s about a year younger than Jenny, maybe fifteen or so, but taller. While her sister favors cutoffs and t-shirts, Betsy prefers dresses, skirts, and nice slacks. I had never seen her braless like her sister and doubted the thought had ever entered her mind. She was also built nicely and, to be honest, I wouldn’t have minded a taste, but that sort of thing can land a fellow in jail, and I had no intention of playing Pick-Up-The-Soap with a large hairy guy named Bruno.

The dinner was as interesting as I thought it would be, and as boring as Debby thought it would be. Along about half past nine, the formalities ended, and rather than mingle at the bar, Debby asked if we could just go. I shrugged and we split apart for the bathrooms, then met at the coat room. It was Indian Summer, and we didn’t have coats, but it was convenient. I doubt if anybody noticed us leave.

We had driven in my car, so as we headed home, I drove with my left hand on the wheel and my right arm on the armrest which dropped down between the bucket seats. So, I was somewhat surprised when I felt Debby lay her left arm on top of mine and idly scratch the back of my hand with her fingernails. I glanced over at her and noticed her outfit. Interesting. She had worn a bright red suit jacket and matching button front skirt, and a cream silk blouse. However, several buttons had been undone on her skirt, and with her legs crossed, more than a few inches of thigh were showing! And her jacket was unbuttoned, as were a couple of buttons on the blouse that I would have sworn were buttoned earlier!

Normally, I would have immediately smiled and slid my hand over, because it was obvious what her intentions were. But it couldn’t be! My wife’s monthly schedule runs quite regularly, the clock most women wish for. By my calculations, she should be on the rag tonight and for most of the next week. Odd, but maybe I was wrong.

“I, um, thought that tonight you’d be, um, well...,” I stammered out. I glanced over at her, my voice petering out. I mean, how do you discuss this sort of thing, anyway?

Beside me, Debby smiled shyly and shifted in the seat, exposing even more nyloned thigh. “You’re off by a day,” she said. “We’ve still got one more night.” Semi-facing me, she reached up and undid another button on her blouse. As it gaped open slightly, it became obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. I stared for a moment, then turned my attention back to the road.

“You certainly weren’t dressed like that at dinner,” I remarked.

Debby giggled. “God, I would hope not! Some of those geezers would have a coronary on the spot.”

“Hey, I work for those geezers, remember. So, when did you pop the bra?”

“When I went to the ladies’ room, right before we left. It’s in my purse.”

I glanced over again and looked at her thighs. “So, I suppose I can assume those aren’t pantyhose? Did anything else go in your purse?” One eye began to look for a deserted spot along the road.

Debby reached down and popped another button on her skirt. Shifting again, her skirt rode a bit further north, and I could see stocking tops and a garter strap. “Bingo!” she replied.

We drove about another five minutes while I looked for a place I could exploit my wife’s innate horniness. Next to me, Debby unbuttoned her blouse and skirt, leaving a single button on each buttoned. Then I noticed a dirt road familiar from my high school days. We were past it before I could stop, but the road was deserted, so I made a U turn and went around and back.

“Where in the world are we going?” asked Debby, looking around us.

“This is a back way into the State Park.”

“That’s closed now,” she said, looking at the weeds brushing against the side of my car.

“Yeah, but they only have a gate at the main entrance. This is a seasonal road used for maintenance.”

“If we get stuck...,” warned Debby.

I just laughed. “Trust me, trust me!”

After about a two-mile trek through the jungle, we came out onto the main park road, and I turned towards the lake. In another two miles, I pulled into a parking lot and stopped. The moon was full and high, so I turned off the headlights. I turned towards Debby, but she had already opened her door. “Let’s take a walk,” she said.

Well, okay, that was cool, I guess. I got out my side and went around the car, where I found Debby reaching into the back seat. She removed a chilled bottle of wine and two glasses from a cooler I hadn’t known was there. “So, you’ve got this whole night planned, huh?” I said, grinning.

“Well, maybe, a bit,” she said sheepishly. She handed me the wine bottle and headed down to the waterfront. I followed along behind her, slower, as I struggled with the foil wrapper over the cork. She stopped at a picnic table and turned around to face me. Leaning against the table, she scooted her rear up onto the tabletop and then lifted one high-heeled foot onto the seat. Her skirt gaped open wide, and it was apparent she had indeed removed her panties.

Well, Debby had gone to a fair bit of trouble for tonight, so I decided that a little romance was in order, rather than just taking her right then, as my groin wanted. I finally got the wine opened and I poured as she held the glasses. We sipped and talked quietly, and Debby loosened my tie, as my free hand lightly moved along her inner thigh. By our second glass, my hand was moving well above her stocking top, and Debby was no longer talking, just breathing heavily, as a few beads of sweat began to run down her cleavage. She finished off her glass and set it down, then began to move her hands across the front of my pants. I took this as her signal for more and moved my fingers into her crotch and began to caress her naked lips and probe the cleft between them. When I flicked my fingertips across her throbbing clit, Debby shuddered and moaned, and grabbed me through my pants.

Enough romance! I stepped between her legs and unzipped my pants. Reaching in, I pulled my erection from within my shorts and stuck it through the opening. I lifted her thighs, spread them, and moved closer. Sitting on the picnic table, Debby was at a perfect height. She hurriedly reached between her legs and guided me in. She shuddered and moaned in a second orgasm as I penetrated her.

Boy was she hot and juicy! I slipped all the way in on the first stroke and was soon in a rapid in and out motion. Debby’s arms were wrapped around my neck as she clung to me. She really did want it as bad as I did! She continued the moaning as her orgasm continued and intensified. My thrusting increased in speed until I could finally take no more, and after about ten minutes, I grunted loudly and burst into her.

I stayed inside her, rubbing her back as she whimpered quietly, until my cock wetly slid out of her gaping twat. I tucked myself back into my pants, then poured another glass of wine for each of us. Taking her hand, I led her a few feet to a small backless bench, and we sat down, sipping our wine.

“God, that was good!” said Debby quietly but forcefully. “I really needed that! You?”

“What do you think?” I said, smirking.

“Yeah, smart guy?” She took the glass and wine bottle from my hand and set them in the grass, putting hers with them. “Well, you’re not done yet. I want more! Lie back,” she commanded.

Grinning, I lowered myself onto the bench and stretched out. No sooner was I reclined, than my horny wife undid my pants again and pulled them and my shorts down my thighs. My dick was only semi-erect, damp and sticky, but the warm breeze blowing on it caused it to begin slowly stiffening. Debby stood and straddled me.

“Okay, mister, I want it hard, and I want it now! Get it up! Come on, you know the drill!” Debby ordered. I laughed loudly and reached down. I stroked it until it was in the condition she wanted, pointing at the moon behind me. Debby slapped my hands away and squatted, sinking onto it rapidly. Sloppy seconds made her juicier than ever. She spread her skirt around behind her and, reaching up, pulled her blouse and jacket wide open. Her nipples were as erect and as hard as I could remember. She grabbed my wrists and yanked them to her chest. “Come on! Get it right!” she demanded.

“Yes, ma’am!” I laughed and began a vigorous tit rub and nipple pinch. Debby began squirming atop me, really going to town. She was moving back and forth and side to side. She came twice before my pinches distracted her. She collapsed on my chest, and I moved my hands down her flanks. I slid them under her skirt and around the garter belt and grabbed her asscheeks. Holding them firmly I lifted her off me and slammed her back onto my cock. Debby began to make small cries of joy as she exploded in intense orgasm. I slipped a finger into her asshole and began thrusting upwards as I moved her above me. By now, Debby had completely forgotten her earlier demands. Her only comments now were, “More, more ... fuckme fuckme fuckme ... yes ... harder, harder!” Although I could feel myself moving ever closer to the brink, I kept it up as long as I could, until I spewed vertically, and we collapsed in each other’s arms.

We lay together for several minutes, until my flaccid prick finally slithered out of her cunt with a soft pop. At the sound, Debby lifted her head up to look at me and we began to laugh. We helped each other upright (Thank God! My back was beginning to really ache on that stone bench!). Debby laughingly asked if we should try for a hat trick, but I was momentarily sated. I mentioned that we should be getting home, it was going to be late for the babysitter. I took her hand as we walked back to the car, promising some more action later. Debby simply squeezed my hand in response. I saw her smiling in the moonlight.

The drive home was short but interesting. Debby kept her blouse and skirt undone and spread wide apart almost until we pulled up to the house. Her thighs were spread wide, and her right hand was between them, idly diddling her clit. Her left hand rested on my hand again.

“So how did you know about that place?” she asked.

“High school,” I explained. “An old lover’s lane.” We both grinned. I don’t know why she was smiling, but I was remembering Becky Beckwith, miniskirts, and the ‘Bra Burning’ generation.

When we got home, we had to park on the street, a strange car was parked in our driveway. A light was on in the living room, probably where Betsy was, but otherwise the house seemed normal. A visitor? I let Debby out her side and waited a moment for her to finish refastening all her clothes, then led the way to the door. As we approached the porch, I put my finger to my lips and signaled for quiet. I wanted to find out what, if anything, was up. Silently, I slid my key into the knob and opened the door. At the sight before me, I stopped dead in my tracks. Debby, however, pushed around me. She stopped too, but then broke my mood with a loud, “What in the world?”

The car must have belonged to the fellow on the couch with Betsy. I’m not sure, we were never really introduced. Both kids were buck naked, he sitting sprawled out on the couch, she kneeling on the floor facing him, her face in his crotch. What in the world was an obvious blowjob! The pair sprang bolt upright at the sound of Debby’s voice and faced us, then the boy sprang into action. Grabbing his pants, he took off running out the back. Moments later we heard the kitchen door slam and the car in the driveway started up and tore out. Betsy wide eyed and open mouthed, simply stood there staring at us staring at her, like a deer caught in the headlights.

Then Debby broke the silence. “Since when did you get the idea you could bring boys over for ... this?” she yelled. Betsy’s gaze broke and she tried to cover her nudity, placing one hand over her crotch, and covering her breasts with the other arm. “What if the boys had wandered in? Do they know you’ve been entertaining? What if they had had an accident? Well? Say something?” Jesus, she was really getting a head of steam up! Best if I separate the two. Debby was sputtering by now. “I’m sure your mother would love to know how you baby-sit. You’re never going to work for me or any of my friends again, not if I have anything to say.”

I grabbed Debby and pushed her towards the stairs. She wanted to continue, but I was firm. “Go! I’ll handle this. Go take a cold shower. Cool off. I’ll be up in five minutes ... No, shhh, you’ll wake the boys.” I think it was the last remark which got her to go upstairs, still muttering under her breath.

Turning back to Betsy, I looked at her still standing there, trying to cover up. “Get dressed,” I said, and turned away. Betsy’s eyes opened wider, and she scurried back into her clothes. Of course, I was watching her in the buffet mirror, unbeknownst to her. She really was a beauty, much nicer than her sister. Short blonde hair, slim, nice sized tits, her bush was very faint. Real potential when she finished growing. She put her industrial strength bra and panties back on, and her gingham shirt and blue jeans, and sneakers. She began to sneak towards the door when I quietly said, “Hold it.”

Walking back to the couch, I picked up her date’s underwear, shirt, socks, and shoes. I balled them up and carried them to Betsy, thrusting them into her arms. “You really screwed up tonight, kid,” I commented. “Two thoughts, though. You really are finished working for us, so I hope it was worth it.” And as I tapped the bundle in her arms, I said, “And all this for a guy who ran out on you, too.” I opened the front door.

“Are you going to tell my folks?”

“Go.”

“Please don’t tell...”

“Just go,” I said, pointing the way.

Shoulders slumped, tears pouring down her face, Betsy slunk home. I watched her head down the walkway, then closed the door behind her. I headed upstairs. Time to deal with my wife.

I heard the shower running, so maybe Debby really had taken a cold shower to cool off. I took off my jacket and tie and slipped off my loafers. Debby’s clothes were scattered around the room, thrown every which way, so I silently gathered them up and sorted them, wash versus dry cleaner. I carried the wash into the bathroom and dropped it into the hamper. Debby opened the shower door and looked at me, then shut the door again. Tiredly, I sat down on the toilet seat and slid the door open enough so we could talk.

“She’s gone?” Debby asked. I nodded assent.

“When I tell her mother...” Debby rambled on for several minutes more. She finished up with, “Well? Aren’t you going to say anything?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Do me a favor,” I asked. “Don’t tell her parents.”

Debby looked at me as if I had lost my wits. “Why should I do anything for her, Jimmy? This is serious!”

“I know that. I didn’t say to do it for her. Do it for me. Please.”

“Why?” she asked, a quizzical look on her face. The water was running down over her shoulders, rivulets running between her breasts, down her belly, and then between her legs. She saw where I was gazing and turned her back to me. “Jimmy!” she protested.

I laughed lightly. “I don’t know. Maybe that’s why,” I said, indicating her naked body. “Maybe because we caught them doing what we were doing earlier. Maybe because of a close call when I was a kid. You never got caught like that?”

“No!” she harrumphed. Turning partially towards me, she said, “I was a nice girl until I met you. You corrupted me.”

I snorted in derision. “What is it, a good girl goes home and then to bed, and a nice girl goes to bed and then home. Or is it the other way around. I never can get it straight.” I slid the door open a touch more, to get a better view.

“You bastard!” cried out Debby. She moved to slide the door shut again, her eyes smiling at me, but I held the door open with my foot. Debby cupped some water and threw it at me. But her mood was broken. She smiled. “Want to join me?”

“Nah. You were the one doing all the heavy sweating,” I said.

“Bastard!” She threw some more water, so I got up and closed the door on her. I went back into the bedroom. After a moment, Debby called out, “Get me something to wear.”

I hung up my jacket and pulled a white lace peignoir from a hanger. I put this on a hook on the inside of the bathroom door, then undressed, leaving on my shorts. I turned down the bed and turned on a nightstand lamp and turned off the overhead light. I grabbed a magazine and settled back on the bed.

Debby was out about half an hour later, but the wait was worth it. The door to the bath opened and Debby stood in the doorway. I looked over and feasted my eyes. Time went flying. Debby stood in the doorway, feet spread apart, legs straight, one hand on her hip and the other holding the door frame above her shoulder. The bathroom light framed her, shining through the sheer lace and silhouetting her. Her legs were exposed in long waist high slits that went up each thigh, and her breasts were cupped and lifted by the subtle underwiring of the transparent lacy bodice. She had sprayed on some powerful perfume (Rape Me! by Chanel, I guess.) and had slipped into a pair of white high heels that she must have left in there. “Well?” she asked.

“Hubba, hubba!” I exclaimed. I grabbed my shorts and moved my dick and balls around.

Debby exploded in laughter. She came into the bedroom, turning off the bathroom light as she brought her arm down. She settled on top of the bedclothes and lay back. I pulled my shorts down and they followed Time. I knelt next to her and pushed her front hem to her waist, then crawled between her legs. “Hubba, hubba!” I repeated, as I lowered myself onto her. Debby continued laughing right up until I had stuffed my erection into her, then she let out a gasp. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. Supporting myself with one arm, I used the other to pull her straps down off her shoulders and exposed her mighty tits. She moved one arm to turn off the light, but I grabbed her hand. “Unh, unh. Leave it,” I grunted out, then moved her hand between us. Debby got the message and moved both hands to our joined groins. I braced myself on both arms and began moving against her. We made this a good, long fuck. Debby came at least twice, and I peaked once before I slowed enough to control myself and start anew. When I could tell I was going to blow, I sank down upon her and grabbed her asscheeks. Debby’s legs tightened around me, and her fingers swarmed around my joint as I thrust my way to ecstasy in her cunt.

Afterwards, as we rolled apart, gasping and panting, Debby mentioned she wouldn’t tell Betsy’s folks. We talked as we regained our breath. She said she had done some pretty stupid things when she was a kid, too.

“Oh, yeah? I’ll bet you didn’t do this when you were a kid.”

“What?”

I didn’t say a word. I simply rolled her on her stomach and pushed her gown to her waist. Spreading her asscheeks, I began to insert a finger into her rectum. Debby simply murmured a low “Mmmm.” and closed her eyes.


The next few days were pretty normal and quiet. The boys knew nothing of the doings the other night, and we didn’t let them in on it. Debby’s period came as she said it would, along with a head cold, which cut out any interest on her part for accommodating my desires. Well, almost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.