The Swap Club - Cover

The Swap Club

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 4: Party Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Party Time - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, what’s the dress code for an orgy?” I asked Debby. “I haven’t talked to Jerry since we had that dinner.” The next day, Jerry had gone for a week to a convention. An accountant’s convention, now that must be real fun. Then again, maybe I didn’t know Jerry or accountants as well as I thought I had. And then the day he came back, I had a sales trip downstate, for a week. I had left it up to Debby to sort things out.

I was shaving as I asked, dressed in my bathrobe. Debby was taking a shower. She looked pretty good through the frosted glass door. You could see just enough to stay interested. She spoke up. “Supposed to be informal tonight. Wear slacks and a shirt. Carol says no underwear. They tend to get lost or mixed up.”

“Informal tonight? You mean sometimes these things are formal?”

“Occasionally. Apparently the one around New Year’s they make dressier. And in October the party is in costumes.”

“Costumes?”

“Yeah. Halloween. Carol says last year Jerry dressed like a lumberjack, and she wore nothing but a red cape, red fishnet stockings, and red heels. You know, Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman.”

“That would be interesting.”

Debby turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I watched as she dried herself off, and my cock stirred loose from the robe. Debby laughed and put on her robe. “Save it for later.”

I snorted. “One thing puzzles me. With six women, odds are at least one of you is going to be on the rag.”

“We’re all on the pill and we synchronized.”

“Huh?”

Debby shook her head and gave me her exasperated ‘Men!’ look. “They hold these, uh, things, every four weeks. And all birth control pills have twenty-eight-day cycles.”

“So?”

“So, by ending a cycle early, you can induce an early period and change the cycle. Haven’t you ever noticed that when we go away together, I’m never menstruating?”

“Uh, I guess not.” Another look.

We left the bathroom to dress. I slipped on khaki slacks, a light dress shirt, and some loafers. No socks, no shorts. Debby took forever trying to decide what to wear, before settling on a light sundress. Very pretty, it had a tube top with tiny straps that tied at the shoulders. Below the waist, it hung loose to the knees. Excellent view of her cleavage, and easily lifted. I know. I’ve lifted it often. A personal favorite. She sat to put on ankle-strapped high-heeled sandals.

“How are my folks?” I asked. Earlier, Debby had taken the boys over to my parents for the weekend. We’d pick them up on Sunday, by which time my parents would be run ragged, and Debby and I would have fucked each other ragged.

“Oh, okay. Same as always.” She looked up at me. “You’ll never believe what I found at their place.”

“What?”

“A vibrator! I mean, a dildo at your Mom’s and Dad’s!”

“Now where’d you find that? Snooping in their bedroom?”

“I’m serious! I was alone in the living room for a few minutes and sat on the couch. And I feel this hard something or other down in the cushions. So, I pulled it out. I couldn’t believe it!”

“Did you return it to Mom? Here, Mom, you left this downstairs?” I laughed deeply.

“Very funny, wise guy. No, I heard her come back in and I stuffed it back down in the chair. Jimmy, it was huge. I mean, it was as big as any that we’ve got.” She looked up at me as I smiled. “Well, you’re taking this much better than I would have thought.”

“What, that my parents have sex? Honey, where’d I come from, the stork?” I leaned back against my dresser and watched Debby dress. “Hey, I’ve known my parents fucked since I was Little Jimmy’s age. They have a very active sex life. Very.”

“I never would have guessed, to look at them.”

I knew what she meant. Both are in their sixties, short and pudgy, wrinkled and gray. “I remember when I was fourteen, they took my sister and me to this cabin on a lake for a vacation. Anyway, one night I couldn’t sleep, you know, my occasional insomnia? And I heard them going at it real late. The walls were like tissue. They were being real vocal. Dad’s telling her how to blow him, Mom’s telling him how to eat him, they’re both telling each other how to fuck. They really like sex!”

“God! You’re kidding!”

“Nope. I was an asshole the next day. I mean, my father, sure, but my mom? Never!” I laughed. “Then I figured out that I wouldn’t be around otherwise and said so what.”

“Wow”

“One time my mother was talking to Sis. Dad was having some prostate trouble, and the doctor thought they might have to operate. So, my sister the nurse tells her about the procedure, and about the odds for impotency. Mom just says, real quiet, ‘We wouldn’t like that.’”

Debby laughed at that. “He’s all right, though.”

“Oh, sure. Problem went away.”

Debby stood and we went downstairs. She said, “I just can’t see your parents screwing. Or mine. At least when Dad was alive.”

I laughed again. “Yeah, well I saw your mom last week.”

“Oh? I talked to her yesterday, and she didn’t say anything.”

“She didn’t see me.”

“So why didn’t you say hello? I thought you liked my mother?”

“I do.” And I do. They say before you marry a woman, take a close look at her mother, because that’s who’ll she’ll look like in twenty years. So, Debby’s going to look really nice. Debby’s mom is only mid-fifties and built like Debby. Nice legs, slim waist, big tits. Pretty face and has grayed quite nicely. “But she really wasn’t in the mood for family.” Debby’s dad had died a few years previously, rather young.

“Why? Where was she?”

“In a bar.”

“Huh?”

“I was down in Salem. It was late, and I took the client out for drinks and dinner at the Holiday Inn. It must be about eight, and I’m in the lounge, and I look up at a mirror, and who do I see? Your mom and some guy. Handsome fellow, I suppose, well dressed, around her age. And they’re not paying attention to anyone else.”

“No! Mom?”

“She never saw me. Had on this red skirt and jacket, and a white blouse. The skirt buttons up the front. Well, lover boy puts his hand on her knees...”

“How’d you see this?” asked Debby.

“Like I said, in a mirror. They were in a booth, probably figured nobody could see. But I had a great shot under the table. Any way, he puts his hand on her knee? And she pops a few buttons on the skirt. His hand went sliding home. And then she puts one of her hands in his lap. She’s stroking through his pants like crazy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.