The Swap Club - Cover

The Swap Club

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 3: A Saturday Discussion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Saturday Discussion - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A few days later it was Saturday, and I slept late. When I got out of the sack, I knew I was the last one up. I showered and shaved, dressed in some old slacks and a flannel shirt, and walked down to the kitchen.

Debby was doing breakfast dishes. “Morning, sleepyhead,” she said, then leaned over and kissed me. “Coffee?”

“Please.” I sat at the table. “Where’s the boys? And who are they terrorizing today?”

Debby laughed brightly. “Little Jimmy took Brian up to the playground. They’ll be back in a while.” She handed me a cup.

Debby looked good. She was wearing a simple dress, with buttons collar-to-waist, and low sandals. The dress was pleasingly tight and short. As she stood, facing away from me, I could see the outlines of her bra and panties, cutting into her soft flesh, under the light cotton. It was a fine view, and my crotch stirred.

“Have you thought about what Jerry and Carol said?” Debby asked.

I jerked out of a daydream involving Debby bent over the counter. “Yeah. I guess so. You?”

“Um, hmm. What’s your opinion?”

“I don’t know. What’s yours?”

“I asked you first,” she returned.

“Like I said, I don’t know. I suppose it’s kind of interesting, in a way. But I don’t want to even think about it if you don’t want to.”

“Don’t put it all on me.”

“No, really! If you didn’t want to, we don’t. Simple as that.”

“Would you want to otherwise?”

“Maybe. Does the thought of screwing Carol or somebody else make me hard? Sure. So what? If you don’t want to, I don’t want to. The thought of screwing you makes me hard, too.” I stood and leaned against the counter. “What about you? Do you want to fuck Jerry or anybody else?”

“Maybe. I suppose it’s a fantasy.”

I refilled my coffee cup. “Listen, if you want, we can go. If you feel uncomfortable, we make our excuses and bug out. Or not. When do we have to decide by?”

“I told Carol we’d let them know by next weekend. The party, or whatever, is the following Friday.”

The conversation hadn’t eased my erection. I looked down at Debby’s profile again and put down my cup. I pivoted and was pressed against her warm rump.

“Jimmy! What are you doing?”

I began to tug at the hem of her dress. “I think you know what I’m doing.”

“The boys will be back soon. Now stop it,” she was squirming against the counter, trying to pull the skirt down, as I was trying to pull it up. After more protests, she pushed me back and whirled to face me. “Now behave! The boys could walk in any minute now!”

I simply smiled and pushed her back against the counter, now facing me. I brought my hands up and began unbuttoning her dress at the neck.

“Jimmy! Stop it!” Debby laughed at me. She brought her hands up and tried to rebutton the dress. It was a fun race, but I was slowly winning. “Jimmy! We can’t! Not here! Not now!”

I laughed and grabbed her hand. Debby yelled some more as I dragged her out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I pulled her into the bedroom. She clung to the door briefly, locking it and slamming it shut. Then I pushed her onto the bed.

Laughing, she began to unbutton the buttons I had missed earlier. I unzipped my slacks and pushed them and my shorts down. Reaching down, I rudely pushed the dress above her hips. Grabbing her panties, I whisked them off her outstretched legs. I then pushed the legs wide apart and plunged in.

“Oh, God, Jimmy!” Debby’s legs wrapped around my back as her pelvis ground against me. I supported myself on my hands, and withdrew slightly, and Debby finished with the buttons. Her bra had a front clasp, and she popped that next. Her breasts were flushed, her nipples erect. I rammed back in.

I threw my weight on top of her and Debby responded in kind. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept her legs wrapped around my waist as I bucked against her. She was as hot and horny as I was. Much too fast, we came together in a flood of heated juices.

“Mom! Jimmy called me a dweeb!”

“Did not! Mom, Brian’s lying again!”

We looked at each other and laughed. Pulling out, I stood, and Debby hurriedly buttoned up. Then Debby unlocked the door and dealt with the latest crisis. It was then I noticed Debby’s panties still on the floor where I had thrown them. She had been too hurried to put them back on. I smiled and picked them up. I used them to wipe the cum off my cock, before throwing them in the hamper.


Debby settled the boys down, then grabbed her car keys. She yelled she had to go to the store, and then took off. I played at Daddy the rest of the morning and the early afternoon. Around three, Debby returned, and I helped her unload bags from the car.

Surreptitiously, I looked at her legs and ass. No stockings, no panty lines. I wondered if she realized yet, she wasn’t wearing underwear. In the kitchen, I bumped against her while putting away groceries. My fingers couldn’t detect anything under the dress.

“That’s right, you bastard, no panties,” Debby hissed under her breath.

Smiling, I leaned against the counter, and whispered back, “When did you notice?”

“Lunch.” She continued to unpack groceries. “I’m sitting in McDonald’s and these two teenage boys are staring between my legs. Giggling and pointing. You bastard.” Now she smiled back.

“Didn’t your mother teach you to cross your legs?” I asked innocently.

“Bastard.”

We finished putting stuff in the pantry, and then Debby headed for the bedroom. Going for some panties, I thought. On tiptoes, I followed. I pushed the bedroom door open to find her pulling her bureau drawer open.

Seeing me, she smiled and called me a bastard again. I came in and locked the door behind us.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“I think you know,” I said. I took the panties out of her hands and stuffed them back in the drawer. Then I pushed the drawer shut and nestled up behind her.

“Not again, Jimmy! What about the boys?”

“Again. The boys are watching a video.” I reached down and pulled the hem of her skirt above her waist. Then I reached down and unzipped my pants again. My cock sprang out. Her bare ass cheeks were warm against my straining manhood. Holding her hips, I pushed her against the bureau, and entered her from behind.

“Oh, Jimmy!” she moaned. In the mirror before us, I watched her hands slide to her cunt. Her fingers began to massage her clit. She was standing on her toes, her back arched against my chest. She brought her head back against my shoulder. “Yes, Jimmy, yes!” she whispered.

Not stopping the slow thrusting, I reached my hands around and unbuttoned her dress again. The straining fabric popped open as I worked my way to her navel. Then I slowly drew them up along her belly, over the bulging brassiere, to the arms. Taking the fabric, I drew the dress down off her arms, so that it was now hanging from her waist. Debby was now thrusting back at me, watching in the mirror as I disrobed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.