Starfucker II: Creatures of the Night - Cover

Starfucker II: Creatures of the Night

Copyright© 2003 by Inosolan

Chapter 2

Gang Bang Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The further adventures of Suzi Creamcheese, magic groupie and slut. Starts slow, but it'll be hot later. <br> Soundtrack for this one: "Toucha Touch Me" (RHPS ST), "Sleepwalker" and "Voices in the Dark" (Kinks), "Sweet Jane (With Affection)" (2 Nice Girls) and "The French Song" (Joan Jett)

Caution: This Gang Bang Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

I drove slowly but directly to my place, one arm around Lee, fondling and stroking that pretty tit, as she leaned over against me.

"I really don't understand this," she said, after one particularly sexy sigh and shudder as I touched off a near-orgasm. "Up to now, I've always been straight; not even attracted to women, much less seriously considering going home with one to play sexy games..."

"You just never met the right grrl, babe," I answered. I was about to say some more, but the wench suddenly grinned up at me, and then, as if she undressed other women in moving cars every night, she popped my right boob out of the spandex. The nipple, already erect from stimulation and anticipation, reacted to the coool air by stiffening even more, and I gave a little pleasurable shudder.

Which turned into a near-convulsion of surprise that almost wrecked the car as her little sharp white teeth closed on the nipple and her tiny pink tongue began doing laps around it.

"Jesus! Wait till we get to my place, girl!"

"Drive faster, then. I'm ready right now."

"Well, good -- because here we are!"

I pulled into the garage, then shut off the engine. Before we got out of the car, I turned to her, and we did some serious necking right there; somehow my left tit got popped out to join its already-freed sister, and Lee seemed content to worship them both for a while.

Pleasurable as that was, I decided that we needed to head inside for more than we could comfortably manage in the small car or in the somewhat cold and dark garage.

One arm around her, cupping and fondling her breast, working the nipple with my thumb, I pulled out my keys (she didn't notice that I pulled them out of thin air; those jeans had no room for anything in the pockets, and part of my transformation allows me to park things like keys and wallets in a sort of chronosynclastic infundibulum until I need them) and opened the door to my place and we stepped inside.

As the lights came up, Lee looked around, and reacted the way that most people do when they first come to my place (as opposed to first cumming =at= my place, which generally happens as fast as I can manage it) -- with total surprise and then (as often is the case) delight.

"It's like something out of the Arabian Nights!" she said.

I have a whole three-story storefront building, and the entire ground floor (minus the small part converted to garage use) is done up as a living room/playroom/orgy room, with furnishings mostly consisting of big soft cushions and small tables for drinks and such like. While the whole area is, technically, one room, it is subdivided by colourful silk dividers, which give visual privacy if it's wanted, but don't really block sounds or keep people from wandering in on you at the most Interesting moments. A huge wet bar and hotel-sized fridge stocked with just about anything that tastes good and doesn't need to be cooked before you can eat it sit against one wall, and at the other side of the room, a few real couches and chairs large enough for two (or more, if they're friendly and ingenious) face a huge home theatre setup (well-stocked with every watchable porn tape and DVD ever released -- another infundibulum is hidden in the media storage cabinet).

As she stared around her, in childish delight at the goodies she could see, I sneaked around behind her and had her top off and her skirt unzipped and sliding down her legs before she even realised what I was up to.

She turned around in shock -- and realised that I was standing exactly where I had been... but completely nude except for those kinky red boots. No sign of my clothes in sight anywhere. I was holding her top in one hand, with the other hand resting on her hip as I steadied her, getting my first unobstructed view of her tiny hot body, as she did the same with me.

While she was only the size of a child, there was no way that anyone could have mistaken that body for a child's figure. C-cup breasts, standing firmly out in braless splendor, tipped by tiny pink rigidly erect nipples, a tiny waist that I could just about span with my two hands, and the flaring hips and perfect ass of a woman very definitely built for loving, all wrapped in a flawless golden skin with no hint of tanlines.

Her panties were high-cut bikinis, a blue that went well with the pale blue of her sheer stockings, which were held up by an old-fashioned lacey white garter belt. Damp darkness marked the crotch of the panties as she stood there, unconsciously posing with her skirt puddled around her feet in their patent-leather spike-heeled pumps.

I knew what she saw -- five-eight, 38C/24/36, long legs, no tanlines either, RED! hair (and the natural shade, too, as the neatly-trimmed little heart-shaped tuft with its point aimed at my pussy indicated) and deep -- some said "hypnotic" -- blue eyes. Fairy Godfather had definitely done Good Work.

With a growl I swept her up in my arms and began kissing her with qn intensity she had never known before. Our tongues again met and battled as one hand clutched one of those tasty-looking cheeks and pulled her against me, then turned her by her hip, pulling her ass back against my mound. The other hand began by caressing her lovely titties, then slipped downward and into those pretty skimpy blue panties.

She was hot as a firecracker and wet as a swamp; my finger slipped effortlessly between the lips and sank into her hot depths. She moaned as she felt the pleasure, and began a slow humping motion against my hand where it cupped her inside her panties. I could feel her juices beginning to flow over my hand.

With the other hand, I continued to fondle her lovely tits, kissing and nuzzling and nibbling at her neck and ears.

My hand in her crotch began to move more rapidly, another finger and another slipping in to keep the first one company, my thumb's knuckle grazing, rubbing at her clit. Her hips kept pace, thrusting, rotating, trying to force even more of my fingers into her hot, greedy cunt.

She was moaning constantly now, muttering almost incoherently. "... oh, yes... do me... do me deep... oh oh oh... make me cum... I want to cum... oh, my god... " Her hot ass rubbed against my crotch as she humped my hand, and I have to admit that I found that a bit stimulating. Hell, I found it a lot stimulating.

My right hand let go of the breast it had been working on, and she moaned in surprised protest, turning her head to gaze over her shoulder with lust-glazed eyes... but before she could say anything, that hand also slipped under the waistband of her panties. Another shock of pure sexual energy shot through her as I began working two finger up and down the crack between those lovely golden-tan globes, tickling her anus with long red nails, pressing at the puckered little ring, slipping one finger tip in just as the fingers of the other hand began a direct assault on her clit.

With a sudden wail, she came hard, knees buckling, head lolling to one side as she almost passed out -- all that kept her standing was my hand clutching at her crotch, arm around her body holding her firmly against me, as she shook and bucked through two or three crashing orgasms, finally winding up slumping limply forward, barely able to stand, moaning gently in the afterglow.

I was right. Her orgasms were very tasty; I had to restrain myself from drinking too deeply of the life-energy she willingly though unwittingly offered up to me. Even so, I got a very nice "high" from it.

Carefully I walked her over to the nearest air-bed and sat her on its edge. As I expected, when I let go of her, she flopped limply onto her back, firm tits bouncing fetchingly and her legs flopping wide, revealing her thoroughly soaked and sticky panties.

I knelt on the floor, and reached up, carefully taking hold of the waistband of her panties, and began sliding them down her legs. She'd been expecting some sort of action that night -- her panties were =outside= her garter belt, so that they slid easily off, leaving her still in the belt, stockings and spikes.

She looked like something out of a porn loop as she lay there, every inch of her body exposed to the prying eye. No tan-lines at the bottom end, either -- just golden-tan Oriental girl skin, soft and fine-grained and warm, as I determined by stroking her belly with one hand. Her pubic hair appeared untrimmed, and was the same silky black as the stuff on her head, but rather sparser.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.