Undercover
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Twisterx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two men who appear to be on the opposite sides of the law are thrown together when a cop comes looking for his cousin's shooter. If you like action and romance, you will enjoy reading this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Gay   Humor  

Dino began to join in and they sang that and Hotel California then ten or twelve other classics before they grew tired of that.

"Ok so truth or dare time," Joey said, moving closer.

Dino raised an eyebrow. "Oh God please no."

"Come on, it will be fun," Joey poked him. "I get to ask a question first," Joey told him.

"How did I guess you would. Alright, go ahead."

"Truth or dare?" Joey challenged him.

"Oh truth... of course," he replied, folding his arms across his chest.

"How old were you when you lost it?"

"Lost my wallet?" He teased.

"Virginity? How old?" Joey looked at him.

"Fourteen."

"Really?" Joey shook his head. "And to whom?"

"That's two questions," Dino told him.

"Alright. Go ahead. Your turn?"

"Truth or dare?" Dino said.

"Truth," Joey replied.

"Honest?"

"Ya."

"What did you mean when you said you would have paid more attention at the academy if you knew I looked like this?"

Joey gasped. "You heard me?"

"Yep. What does that mean exactly?" He laughed.

"You ass," Joey accused, laughing too, embarrassed, he jumped on him and began to punch him playfully.

Dino fended off the blows, laughing with him. "Ok, ok... enough. So, tell me." "Going change to dare," Joey said softly.

"Too late."

"Ok, I meant that I find you... well... you're handsome... that's all."

"Hum. Ok."

"I don't think I want to play anymore," Joey grinned.

"Just when it was getting interesting."

"Brrr... its getting cold."

Dino nodding, digging in the bag. "One blanket, sorry, you'll have to get close. The body heat will help too."

Joey raised an eyebrow. "Can I trust you?"

"No."

"Ok," Joey moved closer and Dino smiled at him, putting the blanket around the both of them.

"So when did you know you were gay?" Dino asked him as they settled close together under the blanket.

"I don't know, I've known that forever I think."

"You knew I was right away. How did you know?" Dino raised an eyebrow.

"You are much too good looking to be straight and I heard about your involvement with gay youth in LA You're a positive role model. I wish Id had that growing up."

He nodded. "Thanks. Go to sleep now. We'll get started again in an hour or so."

Joey reached under the blanket and slipped his hand inside of his. "But my hand is cold."

Dino reached over and kissed him softly on the mouth then leaned his head back against the tree again.

Joey smiled, surprised. "What was that for?" He could scarcely breathe.

"My lips were cold."

"Oh," Joey smiled, "let me know if there are any other parts of your anatomy feeling the chill."

Dino chuckled deeply.

Joey closed his eyes dreamily, his hand tightening on his.

Dino leaned over and placed his head on Joey's shoulder.

Soon they both drifted off to sleep.

Joey awoke with the sound of a gun clicking. He sat straight up, alarmed, his hand reaching for the gun in his pants. Dino was crouched down beside him, every muscle in his body tense, alert. He glanced at Joey and placed a finger to his lips, the gun poised in his hand.

At that moment, he looked like a cop and it somehow reassured him. Joey got up on his knees and readied his own gun, taking off the safety. If they were going to die, well they'd take a few of those buggers with them.

Suddenly, a baby doe walked into their range of vision. It just sat there looking at them, completely without fear.

Dino sighed with relief and lowered his gun. Joey did likewise.

"Ah," Joey said softly, "she's beautiful. Where's the mother?"

"There," Dino pointed as a big deer came into sight. They grazed for a few minutes then moved on.

Joey and Dino watched until they were out of sight.

Joey grinned at Dino. "Lucky they were unarmed."

"Funny boy," he made a face at him as he stood up and gathered together the blanket.

"Boy now eh?" Joey echoed. "Umm... last night I got the impression you thought I was a man."

Dino smiled faintly. "You look so much younger in the light of day. Good thing I protected your virtue."

Joey laughed. "Ya, thanks," he drawled. "I'll be forever in your debt but do me a favor ok?"

"What's that?" Dino asked.

"Next time you decide to play the gallant knight, don't bother. If I still had any virtue, it would be a damn shame to preserve it."

"You're right," Dino nodded. "Especially in the face of death. You don't want to die a Saint, do you?"

"Hell no," Joey replied, giving him a hard shove, "Come on Sir Galahad, its on to Camelot."

They laughed now, their voices echoing in the silence.

It started to rain. Dino cursed often.

Joey was drenched but he found it funny how angry Dino got at the weather. "You can't control the rain you know, so just accept it," Joey told him.

"You just accept it, God damn it," Dino growled. "This is all I need."

"I find it quite funny that the big brave cop allows himself finally to be done in by the weather."

"Good, Im glad you're amused," Dino told him, stopping under a tree for shelter.

Joey shook his head, putting down the bag.

"My cousin better appreciate this shit," Dino grumbled. "I better see a damn nice Christmas present under my tree this year or else I'll shoot him myself."

Joey pushed back his wet hair and laughed.

"What are you laughing about? Hell, you look like a drowned rat," Dino told him.

"Well, I hate to tell you this sailor, but you don't look so unrat like yourself."

Dino lay his head back against the tree and closed his eyes. "I'd kill for a fireplace, dry clothes, a warm bed and food... God... Im so hungry... I think I could eat you," he glanced at Joey.

Joey moved closer to him. "Sounds inviting," he pressed his lips against his neck.

Dino pushed him playfully away. "Behave. That's not what I meant and you know it."

Joey shrugged. "Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying."

"Joey, honest to Christ, I can't believe your mind is on that out here."

"My mind would be on that if I was standing beside you on a volcano ready to erupt at any second."

Dino laughed. "What an image. You are unbelievable."

"I'll show you one day," he winked at him.

"Well, I'll hold you to that if I survive the pneumonia Im going to catch being out here in this typhoon."

They waited for a while then it stopped raining and they began to walk.

"How are your feet?" Joey asked.

"Don't mention them. What about yours?"

"Sore and now they're cold."

"Look there's a cave here, lets stop for a while," Dino suggested.

"Could be a bat cave," Joey joked.

"Good, maybe Batman will let us use his Bat mobile to get to hell out of these woods."

"Maybe," Joey chuckled.

The cave was small but dry. Dino shivered as he put the blanket on the ground. Joey gathered some twigs and started a fire. They moved their bodies close to each other for warmth.

Dino looked at Joey for a moment. "So, what made you want to become a cop?"

"My dad was a cop. He died in the line of duty."

"Sorry."

"I guess I admired him a lot and it seemed natural. My mother freaked. She cried the day I got accepted to the academy."

Dino nodded.

"What about you?"

"It was either be a cop or end up in prison."

"Prison?" Joey gasped. "Why prison?"

"Got in trouble with gangs when I moved to LA Ended up with a long Juve record. My parents practically gave up on me. Then one day, I saw this beat cop chasing a guy who had ripped off this old man. The cop caught him and slapped the cuffs on him. I watched him put the creep into the squad car and I said, "I want to be that guy."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"And are you that guy?" Joey whispered, looking into his eyes.

"I don't know. I try to be."

"You didn't walk the beat long, did you?"

"No. I was good on the streets and I was a rebellious cop, didn't want to cut my hair, polish my shoes," he laughed. "So they threw me out there and told me to pretend to be one of them. I had to remember to arrest them at the end."

Joey touched his face, the rough beard that made him look like a street hood, a damn good looking one mind you. "I never even got to walk the beat. I want to get out of this Dino, I want to walk the damn beat."

Dino smiled. "You will."

Joey laid his head on his chest. "I don't want to disappear ever again. I almost lost myself, Dino. I saw some things I never want to see again. Sometimes I had to stand there... and..."

"Shus," he stroked his hair. "I know, Joey. I know. Its not everyone who has the stomach for it. It doesn't mean you're not a good cop. I've come off a case and spent three days dead drunk in order to be able to face the next one."

"Really?" Joey said, raising his head.

He nodded. "Any undercover officer who tells you it doesn't get to them is lying."

Joey smiled and laid his head back down. If Dino D'angelo himself felt that way, then it was ok.

"It takes a real man to admit that," Joey raised his head again and met his eyes.

"It takes a real man to accept his own limitations, Joey," he replied.

Joey grinned. "A ha. I thought you said I was a boy?"

Dino lowered his head and murmured against his lips, "Only in the light of day but its dark in here and..."

"And what?" Joey gently kissed his lips.

"Well, you're aging right before my eyes."

Joey began to laugh. "What about my virtue, your honor as a knight?"

"Im no knight honey," he said softly, pressing his mouth against his, "and you're no virtuous boy either." They kissed deeply for a moment, their tongues doing a sensual dance around one another. Then Dino pulled away. "And if you keep kissing me like that..."

"Me?" Joey's eyes widened. "Im not responsible for any of this."

"No. You're a shining example of innocence," he teased.

Joey laid his head back down on his chest, he moved his hand along his thigh and then laughed as Dino grabbed it and held it in place.

"Opps," Joey made a face.

"Ya right," he drawled. "You must have been something in the back seat."

Joey straightened himself up and laid his head against the rock. "I lost it to my football coach. I was fifteen and he must have been forty."

"He initiated?"

"No, me. I found him so hot. I wanted the first time to be with someone who knew what he was doing."

"And?" Dino grinned. "Did he?" "No," Joey laughed out loud. "I think I was better then he was. He was married, deep in the closet. Anyway, needless to say, he gave me the taste and... after that it was green light ahead."

"Ah, the one night stand with every pretty boy stage."

"You got it. Terrified of catching something but it never did stop me. Im sure I spent every dime I had in condoms."

"Me too," he nodded. "But I slowed down eventually. Then when I got to the academy, I didn't dare. Thought Id come on to the wrong person, you know."

"I know. Are you out... on the force?"

"Kind of. I don't hide it. I think they accept it because Im a street cop. Im just expected to cross the line for the job."

"I don't know if I want other cops to know... you know when I get back to work."

"It's a big decision," Dino told him.

"I don't want to hide it either. What if I meet someone, fall in love and... I don't know." Dino fell silent.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No."

"Are you... involved with... ?" Joey's heart beat faster. If he said yes, he'd just die.

"No," he shook his head.

Joey breathed easier. "Good, I mean... that's too bad... I..."

Dino met his eyes. "I know what you meant. Joey, I... can't deny that I feel a strong attraction between us but..."

"But... what?" Joey asked him, casting him a sideway glance.

"But Im in LA and you are here and... my life is... not normal. Im not good at relationships. They always turn bad."

Joey nodded. He didn't' say anymore about it. They slept for awhile then started off again.

It was almost midnight by the time they started to get tired again. The moon was bright and the path they traveled was damp and muddy. The stopped on the top of a steep hill and right below them was a road.

"A secondary road," Dino told Joey. "It leads to that highway over there," he pointed in the distance. "A good ten miles or more."

Joey nodded. "Not many cars use that road so the chances of a ride are what?"

"Too chancy. Even if we did see a car, it could be one of them. That's the route they would take back into the city."

Joey nodded. "Well, these two feet have got me this far."

"Be careful going down the hill. Its steep and its muddy," Dino cautioned. "Neither one of us has the right boots for it." Joey nodded, adjusting the bag on his back. His shoulder felt raw. "Your voice sounds horse. Are you getting a cold?"

"Im not getting it, it already got me. Just the beginning of one. If I get out of this shit with just a cold, I'll be lucky."

They started their descent. Joey having to hold out his arm every once in awhile to keep from sliding down the hill. Dino would stand still, wait for him to steady himself then move forward, never going too fast.

It took over an hour to reach the road. It was pitch black. "We better keep to the far side," Joey said, "if a car goes by here, we could get hit." "Ya, plus we don't want to be seen if we can help it. Keep your eyes open."

"Right," Joey replied, looking around.

Dino walked in front, big sack on his back. He walked straight, strong, not like a man who had been walking for two days. Joey admired his stamina. He knew he had to be exhausted. They both were.

After two hours, Dino turned around and said. "I have to stop. Let's just sit over there among those trees on that rock."

Joey agreed. He too had hit his limit. He put down the bag and touched his shoulder. "Ouch," he said.

"Raw eh? Mine too," Dino gave him a compassionate look. "It will be ok. Change shoulders even if it's less comfortable."

"Yes boss," Joey grinned.

Dino grinned back.

"You can tell you're a Sargent."

"How'd you know my rank?"

"Gold shield, medals for bravery, Sargent Dino D'angelo, read it in that police magazine. No picture which disappointed me. How come you didn't show up to receive your medal?"

"I don't like that crap," Dino replied.

Joey laughed. "No, you wouldn't."

"Besides, I had to wear a suit and I hate that."

Joey howled with laughter. "What happened to the tux, by the way?"

"I left it outside the shop in a box with a note."

Joey shook his head. "Someone probably stole it."

"Who would steal a tux?"

"You'd be surprised."

"Well with you on my ass, I couldn't wait until morning."

Joey bit his lip. "Sorry," he offered.

"Forget it, if I get a bill for a tux, Im sending it to you."

"Great."

"Let's go," Dino said. "I can taste a big Mac now."

Joey shook his head. "That stuff will kill you, you know."

"Ya, well so will this stuff but Id rather die by big Mac then by Big Sid."

Joey laughed again as he followed him. This guy could keep him laughing his whole life. Sounded like a plan, a good plan but one that probably was only a dream.

Suddenly there were headlights coming from a distance down the dark road. Dino placed a hand above his forehead to cut the glare. Then he recognized the car. It was Gambini's. "Joey," he turned around and screamed, "RUN!"

Joey dropped the bag he was carrying and headed off into the bushes right behind Dino. There was a rain of gun fire pounding down around them as they went into the trees. Tires squealed to a halt on asphalt and a voice cried out, "After them. Don't let them get away. I want them dead!"

Joey lost sight of Dino for a moment. He looked around. Then he heard the dogs. "Jesus," he muttered, starting to run again. He had no idea where he was heading. He was getting deeper into the woods. He wanted to call out to Dino but he couldn't. Suddenly he heard the click of a semi automatic machine gun and there was a low growl coming closer. He couldn't see anything. He squinted, his finger on the trigger of his handgun. He always knew it would end this way.

It was Frank. He had the dog by the collar. It was snapping and salivating. "Well, well," he said. "I always knew you were a dirty low down snitch but I never guessed you were the heat."

Joey pointed the gun at him. "Frank, give it up or we're both going to die out here."

"I don't think so," Frank shook his head. "You see, Im not alone."

Another one of Gambini's men came into view, holding a gun.

"I'll tell you what, Joey," Frank smiled like a snake. "For old times sake, I'll let you choose. You put down the weapon and I'll shoot you clean, fast. Or, I let Rover here chew your face off."

Sweat ran down the length of Joey's face. He wiped it away with his hand. "Well you see, it's not really a choice for me Frankie because if I choose the quick exit, it means I won't get a chance to take you with me and that won't do. Im not going out alone."

Frank shrugged and gave him a sweet smile, then he let go of the dog.

Joey fired off two bullets and fell backwards. The dog whimpered and fell like lead on top of him. Two more shots rang out. He was dead for sure. His life passed before his eyes and he saw Dino's face in his mind. I would have loved you all my life, he thought. Then blackness.

When he did open his eyes, he was cold. He was sure this was death. Maybe he was in a coffin. Then he saw felt a blanket around him and there was his face again, hovering above him.

"Here," he said, "don't move." He lifted his head and forced a tiny silver flask to his lips.

Joey took a sip. It was gin. "Ah," he made a face. "That's gin."

"Drink it," Dino demanded, tilting it to his mouth again. His other hand was pressing on Joey's chest.

He felt numb but he was still alive. "What happened?" He asked, swallowing more of the gin.

"You got shot, shoulder wound. Went clean through. You were lucky but you're weak. You've lost a lot of blood."

"You... you saved my life," Joey said.

Dino took the flask away. "Never mind about that now. There are two more along with Gambini. They're still searching for us. Gambini is waiting in the car back on the road. I have to go. That car is our only chance out of here and I've got to get you to a hospital."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.