Undercover - Cover

Undercover

Copyright© 2003 by Twisterx

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two men who appear to be on the opposite sides of the law are thrown together when a cop comes looking for his cousin's shooter. If you like action and romance, you will enjoy reading this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Gay   Humor  

Joey nodded at Gambini. Mannie handed him his gun. Joey took it and left the Club. Twenty minutes later he was sitting in his car outside the "Golden Arms Hotel." It hadn't been that difficult to find him. All he needed to do was find a cheap yet respectable hotel that was in a central location. The first three places he called on his cell, he drew a blank, the fourth was a bull's eye. He told the clerks that he was desperately seeking his brother. Their mother had just died. The creep who answered the phone told him right away, "Yes, we have a Dino D'angelo. Paid cash up front too. He's in room eight. Too bad about your mother. Do you want me to call him to the phone?" Joey hung up. He sat looking out his window. It wouldn't take him long to come out here looking for him. He was sure the guy had gone to tell him about the call by now.

"Mother?" Dino wrinkled his brow when the guy came to the door.

"Yes, your brother called and said..." the man began.

"Brother? I don't' have any fucking brother. Get out of here," Dino told him, pushing shut the door. He went over to the window and looked out. There he was, his shadow.

Dino closed the curtain and came downstairs. "Next time someone asks you if Im here," he pointed to the guy at the desk, "you don't know me. Fool."

He pulled on his jacket and walked outside and then crossed the street to the car.

Joey watched him as he approached, then pushed the window button down. "Hi there," Joey met his eyes.

"Howdy to you. What in fuck do you want?"

"Ouch. You don't look happy to see me, Dino," Joey cooed at him. "Im disappointed."

"Good. Go be disappointed somewhere else."

Joey laughed. "I should be pissed at you. You have used and abused me, my man."

"You must like it because you came back for more."

"Ya, Im a glutton for punishment. Look, I've got no choice but to stick with you, like it or lump it."

"Well I don't like it and when I get ready to roll, you're not coming," he told him, pointing a finger at him.

"Come have a coffee with me. Im lonely," Joey told him.

Dino studied him. "Are you nuts?"

"Probably. Want to find out?" When Dino didn't answer, Joey said, "Look, you're not planning on hunting down Vincent Delino tonight are you?"

"Nope."

"Well. Doesn't look like either one of us will get much sleep. I have to stick with you and you might learn something if you take the time to get to know me better."

"You're not going to tell me jackshit," Dino walked to the car and peered inside.

"Maybe not but we'll both get a cup of coffee out of it."

"No funny stuff," Dino told him. "And we'll walk. No car."

Joey shrugged and got out of the car. "You want to walk in this neighborhood and you think Im the crazy one?"

He locked the car. They walked, Dino out in front, Joey having to run to catch up.

Dino didn't know why he agreed to the coffee. He supposed it couldn't hurt. Maybe the guy would let something slip. "So," he said, letting Joey catch up. "How did you find me?"

"I made some calls," Joey grinned. "Im not a complete moron."

"You work for Gambini, that means you're complete moron, " Dino remarked.

Joey sucked in some air. "So, tell me more about Vincent Delino and how you think he's involved with your cousin's shooting."

"Its his place. I think they were after him. He double crossed someone."

"Who?"

"I don't know. He got greedy or he owed money to someone."

Joey watched his face. He was deep in thought. He was a good cop. He could tell. He also had no intention of leaving until he saw Vincent. "You might be in danger, Dino," Joey said as they went into the all night coffee shop on the corner.

"Tell me something I don't know. You going to be the one to kill me?" He asked, sliding into a booth near the door.

Joey sat down opposite him. "Let's hope not."

The waitress came over. "What'll you have honey?" She winked at Dino.

"Coffee."

"That's it? Sure I can't bring you a nice piece of apple pie, sweetie?" She looked in his face.

Joey tapped her arm. "Hey, Im here too you know?" Joey shook his head, laughing. "He'll only break your heart honey, sweetie," he mocked. "Bring me some coffee too ok?"

She marched off, issuing Joey a dirty look.

"You have this effect on everyone?" Joey asked him, grinning.

Dino shrugged. "Only waitresses."

"I'll bet."

She came back with the coffee. She sat Dino's cup down gently but slammed down Joey's in front of him, slopping half of it on the table. Joey's eyes widened then both men burst into laughter.

"She don't like me at all," Joey managed when he stopped laughing.

Dino shook his head, pushing his long hair back. "She's going to kick your ass out of here if you don't behave."

They were laughing again. It was almost three in the morning and suddenly everything was funny.

"Maybe she'll poison me with this crappy coffee," Joey commented, making a face as he took a sip.

Dino lifted his cup to his mouth and made a similar face. "Mine tastes like it's been around awhile... minus the arsenic," he added.

Joey howled with laughter. "I just don't have the touch with women. Guess they pick up on the fact that they don't do it for me."

Dino sobered a minute and then met his eyes. "You're... gay?" He didn't crack a smile.

Joey blinked. "Come on, don't tell me you didn't know."

"Ah... I suppose I did. You were really hitting on me there when we first met," Dino leaned back in his seat.

Joey looked down into his cup. "I might have been flirting a bit. Come on, don't tell me you just figured it out and you're gay too..." he paused, "right?"

Dino closed his eyes, then opened one. "I don't know. Sometimes I can be gay but other times... Im rather gloomy actually."

Joey sighed. He picked up his napkin, rolled it into a ball and threw it at him. "Asshole."

Dino sat up straight now, then yawned. "Look I hate to break up this little party we're having but I have to sleep." He threw some money on the table and went outside. Joey followed on his heels.

"Thanks for the coffee."

Dino looked at him. "Want a blanket?"

"What?" Joey asked.

"A blanket. I know you're going to sit outside the hotel all night. You don't have to. I'm not going anywhere tonight. Why don't you go home?"

"Right and have you take off on me in the morning? No way. Forget it," Joey said.

"Suit yourself," Dino replied.

"Dino," Joey said, touching his shoulder.

Dino turned to look at him outside the hotel. "Ya?"

"What if Vincent isn't even... here?"

"You know something. What?" Dino urged.

"Nothing." Joey turned to go to the car.

Dino shook his head and went inside the hotel.

Joey sat in the car thinking about Vincent Delino. He had fought with Sidney the night he had come to New York After that, he didn't see him again. Dino said he thought Vincent was the target of the hit in the video store. What if the contract had been put out by Gambini himself? What if Vincent was dead?

He knew Dino was probably thinking the same thing he was. But it worried him. Pursuing this could get someone dead. It could get Dino D'angelo dead. He liked him. To be honest, he more then liked him. If he could have been honest with him tonight, he would have made a move on him. But he was in no position to be making love to Dino D'angelo as much as he would have liked to. He wasn't sure what to do. Should he suggest to Dino that Vincent might be dead? Maybe he could lie and say he knew he was. But D'angelo wouldn't be satisfied with that. They had to talk.

Joey got out of the car. He walked into the hotel and up the stairs to number eight. He knocked but there was no answer. He turned the handle. It was dark. When he turned on the light and said his name, he knew there would be no answer. "Damn," he said. He was gone but he knew where he was headed.

Dino drove out towards the New Jersey turnpike. He turned onto the private road that led to Gambini's home and parked the car near some trees. He'd have to go the rest of the way on foot. The house was like an armed barricade. He took out his magnum 47 and cocked it. He'd just have a look around. It was after four, just before dawn. Perfect. Visibility was at its worst now.

He thought about Joey as he moved forward, he thought about his laugh, his eyes, that curly dark hair. There was no question that he had felt a strong sexual attraction developing between them but nothing could come of it. He had learned long ago that you couldn't change people. Joey had chosen a life of crime just as he had chosen another path. There was no going back.

He stood near the fence, looking around. It was dark except for the flood lights and the cameras. There were two men standing near the front porch smoking cigarettes and talking in low voices. He was sure there were dogs. He took out a pair of binoculars and scanned the windows. There was no movement anywhere. He was pretty sure Vincent Delino was dead. He also suspected that Gambini had ordered the hit. When someone stepped out of line, it didn't matter who they were, they were taken out. Gambini was responsible for almost getting Rickie killed but he couldn't just march in and arrest Gambini. In fact, he had no jurisdiction to arrest anyone here but if Gambini was responsible, all he had to do was get the trigger man to come clean. Immunity in exchange for Gambini, the D.A. would go for that. But he had to make sure before he left New York that this was just a little more then a hunch.

Joey drove up the road to Gambini's house. He pulled over and turned off his headlights before he reached the gate. If Dino was somewhere around, he didn't want to alert the guards. He got out of the car with his gun in his hand. Cautiously he looked around him and quietly made his way along side the bushes. Then hard steel was pressed in the small of his back and a hand came down over his mouth as the gun was wrenched from his hand. It was thrown on the ground a few feet away.

"Stay quiet," the deep voice hissed.

From the feel of the mans hard chest and the size of him, Joey knew it was Dino D'angelo.

"Promise me you'll be quiet and I'll take my hand off your mouth," Dino told him.

Joey nodded and Dino released him.

"How did you know I'd be here?" Dino demanded.

Joey sighed. "Where else would you be?"

"Look, why in the hell don't you give me five minutes to do?"

"Because my ass is on the line," Joey replied hotly. "And what you came here to do is going to get you killed. Just leave Vincent Delino to the authorities. Im sure..."

"Vincent Delino is dead," Dino said. "And you know it."

"I don't know it. I mean, I suspected but..." Joey took a breath.

"They had a fight, didn't they? Delino had become dead weight and Gambini put a contract out on him. But Delino didn't go into work that night cause he hired my cousin. He never suspected Gambini put the hit on him so he came running back here. Then Gambini finished what the shooter didn't, back in LA"

"Well," Joey made a face, "Vinnie was never too bright."

Dino nodded. "Umm, I'll say."

"So, if you know he's dead, then go home," Joey met his eyes in the dark. "There's nothing more you can do here."

"Oh yes there is. If Gambini put a hit on Delino, then the guy they have in custody back home is the key to putting Gambini away for good. I have to make sure that's what happened before I leave here."

Joey stiffened. Jesus. He was right. They had no idea what they had back in LA This could mean the end of this case. This could mean freedom for him and jail for Gambini. "If someone doesn't get to him first..." Joey said out loud.

"You're not going to open your mouth," Dino grabbed his arm roughly. "If you keep your mouth shut, when it comes to arrests, I'll give you a head start to get out of here. But if you blow this..."

Joey nodded. "I won't say anything. I promise. But what are you going to do now? What are you looking for, a body?"

Dino pushed his long hair back over his shoulder. "I have to make sure that Vinnie is dead before I push it any further. A body would be great but I'll never find that. Right now, Gambini has no reason to think Im on to him. As long as I make him believe that I think his Godson is still alive... then..." Suddenly, there was a noise nearby.

"Shus," Joey said.

They both froze. Joey eyed his gun lying on the ground by his feet. If they were discovered, he'd have to make believe that he found Dino sneaking around the grounds.

Three men, heavily armed surrounded them now. "Get your hands up!" One yelled. Dino fired off a shot. Joey scrambled for his gun. One man went down. The other two jumped Dino.

Joey emerged from the tumble with his gun in his hand. As the two men grabbed a struggling Dino by both arms, Joey pointed his gun at Dino D'angelo's head.

"One more move and your dead, cop."

Dino glared at him. "And all the while, I thought maybe there was a second chance waiting for you in all this."

"What if I like the chances I have right now?" Joey sneered. "Sure looks like the odds are in my favor, handsome."

There was blood running down Dino's face. He was angry as the two men hauled him off towards the house. He swore at them in Italian. The dogs barked in the distance as they approached. Joey walked behind, holding the gun steady as he moved close behind him. He looked calm but he was freaking out deep down. They had a potentially explosive situation here.

Gambini waited in the living room in his dressing gown. He was pacing when he saw them enter, then he stopped. Mannie and Frank threw Dino onto his knees in front of Gambini. When he went to stand up, Gambini placed a hand on his head and forced him back down.

"Don't bother to stand," he smiled slyly, much like a snake.

Joey went to stand beside him Gambini. He put his gun away. The other two men backed up.

Dino lifted his chin and looked Gambini in the eye. There was no fear on his face. Joey knew that Gambini admired that. It would help keep him alive for awhile. If he hadn't of been a cop, he'd be dead already. Gambini didn't like wasting cops.

Dino didn't look at Joey. He had been a fool to tell him he had figured out Vinnie Delino was dead. Joey would tell Gambini at the earliest opportunity and his plan to get that punk to spill his guts back in LA would be over.

"Boss," Joey urged, "Let me do it. Let me take him out somewhere and get rid of him."

Dino looked at Joey. "Another homicide added to your list of felonies?"

Mannie reached forward and slugged him in the gut. Dino grunted and went forward, then righted himself again. Joey winced inwardly.

"Patience Joey, patience," Gambini smiled. "First, may I say that you have done some outstanding work for me. I will reward you." "Good, give me the cop. I'll play with him some then waste him. I'll do a good job, I promise," Joey told Gambini. "No one will ever find the body."

"I'll help him, boss," Mannie offered.

"No," Joey shook his head. "He's mine, all mine. Come on boss, reward me. I want to waste him."

"Ah, you find him to your... taste," Gambini smiled.

"Most definitely," Joey looked over at him. He came closer and touched his hair. "You can't blame me for wanting to taste him first." He looked at Dino and ran a tongue over his lips.

The men all laughed.

Dino spit at him, which earned him a slap across the head from Mannie.

"You'll be dead before you touch me... you... piece of..." Dino sputtered.

"No," Joey lifted his chin with his gun. "You'll be dead but only after Im finished doing what ever I want to you."

Their eyes met. Dino's eyes were filled with hate and determination. "Well you'll have to kill me first. I hope you enjoying fucking a corpse."

Gambini clapped his hands and laughed.

Joey moved backwards. Wow, that stung but he couldn't let him get to him. He had to be convincing. The only way he'd get Dino out of here alive was to ask Gambini to let him do the hit. If Gambini suspected he was a cop, they were both dead.

Gambini came close to Dino. "Why couldn't you just let things go, cop? Go back to your city of Angels and stay alive. Now I have to get rid of you and I don't like to do this to such a handsome young man with so much wit and intelligence. Vinnie is my problem, one I had to take care of. Your cousin is alive. He's lucky. Too bad you won't be able to reunite with him."

He turned around and went to the closet. He took out a piece of plastic. Mannie laughed. Joey's heart almost stopped.

Dino gave him a defiant look. "People on the LAPD know where I am, they know who I came out here to get. They'll be a lot of questions."

"Questions I can handle," Gambini smiled.

Joey swallowed. "Boss, you promised... my reward... my..."

"Hire a hooker," he growled at Joey. "Mannie, do it, NOW!"

Mannie stepped forward. Joey cried out, "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and fired straight at Mannies head as Dino grabbed Franks legs and tripped him forward. Frank knocked Gambini over his desk. Mannie lay still, a hole in his forehead the size of a crater, blood and brain matter splattered all over the carpet and all over Dino.

"Come on," Joey yelled, grabbing Dino's arm as he scrambled to his feet. They made for the door, Dino doubling back to grab Mannie's unfired pistol. They ran down the hall.

"Gambini will sound the alarm any second now," Joey told him hastily.

Dino lifted the gun in his hand. "That I buy."

"Follow me," Joey told him, "I know this place like the back of my hand. You're not scared of dogs, are you?" He asked, rounding the corridor. They were both breathing hard.

"Depends on the... ah..." Dino broke off suddenly as two snarling drooling Doberman's faced them.

Joey met Dino's eyes. "I'll ask you again later."

"Good idea," Dino replied. He had no idea what had just happened or why but there was no time for questions now.

The dogs came running towards them, ready to attack. The fact that Dino was soaked in blood didn't help much.

"Shit," Dino muttered, "this is not good."

An alarm sounded.

"The air vents," Joey yelled, dipping into a bedroom. Dino followed on his heels, one dogs teeth grabbing his pant leg, ripping it to shreds before he managed to close the door and lock it.

Dino looked down at his leg to make sure he still had one. "Shit," he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.