Suzanne III: Labor Day - Cover

Suzanne III: Labor Day

Copyright© 2003 by MountainBoy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continuing love story of a 48 year old man and a 21 year old college student. While each segment of this story stands alone it would be best if you read them all because many of the characters will be in and out of some segments. In this segment of the story we start to learn a lot about Suzanne, Buck, and Patricia. Who they are, where they came from and what they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Buck woke up at 3:30am in the morning. Suzanne's sexy ass was squirming against his stomach. She had his rock hard cock trapped between her soft thighs rubbing them together. He trapped her far leg with his legs and pulled her closer leg up towards his chest. Suzanne was on her back and he was lying at about a 75 degree angle from her. He reached down with his free hand and fitted the big head of his cock into Suzanne's pussy and thrust about 6 inches into her still sperm slick pussy. "Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss," she moaned in a long drawn out cry. He reached up between her wide spread legs and started to jack her hard 2 plus inch clit. "No, no, no, no, please wait, oooohhh good," she cried. She lost it completely when he let go of the leg he was holding and found one of her long thick nipples rolling and squeezing it just as her vagina squeezed hard causing his big cock to start shooting sperm again. When it was over he pulled her close to him wrapping his arm over her and down across her gorgeous breasts as they again drifted off to sleep.

When Buck woke up the next morning his cock was once again hard this time deep in Suzanne's throat and throbbing. "Goddamn Baby," he gasped as her hungry mouth and the massaging muscles of throat took him immediately. "Shit baby Suz," he groaned as she milked him dry.

She slithered up his body and kissed him with her sperm covered lips. "Good morning, sweetheart. You like. I'll bet the rest of the Bad Boys don't wake up like this," she said and kissed him again this time hard and passionately.

He rolled her onto her back and grinned down at her as he said, "Bet on it. I've got a meeting at 10:00am and you need to be at school by 9:00am otherwise I'd make you scream your pleasure."

Suzanne got suddenly serious and said, "I'm scared. You make sure you take care of yourself and comeback to me safe. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Buck kissed her gently and said, "It'll be okay baby. Come on we got to get going."

Buck dropped Suzanne off at school and headed for his meeting. Buck smiled as he walked into the conference room where they were holding the meeting. They were all there along with Steve the new kid. He was 29, brash and self assured as they all had been when they started. Buck shook hands with all of them and introduced himself to Steve.

Steve looked at Buck and sized him up. "You're famous you know," he said. "They talk about you guys all the time at the school, like you were legends. So these are the famous Bad Boys."

Buck could see it on the faces of Roger, Fred, and Jim, it was a bad beginning. Buck didn't like it either.

Buck looked at Steve and said, "We're all here because we always worked as a team, no grandstanding. We're all older than we care to admit. The fifth member of the team, who coincidentally was also named Steve, died a couple of years ago of a heart attack. That's why you're here. I'm the boss, you do as I say. Nothing more or less, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," Steve said. Buck had come down on the kid hard. He couldn't afford any screw ups. Screw ups got people killed.

"Okay, let's get down to it." Buck briefed them on the night's operation. It was to be a drug interdiction. Not something operations usually did but intelligence said this one was being operated by Middle Easterners raising cash for terrorist operations. Operations wanted to know. That's why they were here. There were supposedly 100 kilos of heroin involved, big by any standards. They would be working with a DEA team. Buck knew there leader Dan Stiles. He had worked with him a few times in cross operations.

Buck was just finishing up when Dan and his team walked into the room. Dan was grinning as he walked up to Buck and they shook hands. Dan said to Buck loud enough for all to hear with a grin on his face, "So I finally get to work with the famous Bad Boys. If I ever get to do half of what you guys have done I'll be good." It was different coming from Dan, he had been around for awhile and he meant what he said. Then Dan added, "You're senior Buck why don't you lead."

"Thanks Dan," Buck said. "This is your province, you call it. We can't be around at the finish anyway. You briefed your guys, Dan?" Dan nodded. "Okay give us the layout Dan," Buck said.

Dan unrolled a 3 foot by 5 foot diagram of an industrial complex. It was very detailed, where the entrances to the objective were, where there was cover, where there wasn't, where there were dumpsters, everything was covered. Firing angles if they got in a firefight, who was where so they didn't shoot at each other. They would all have head sets so they could talk to each other, no idol chatter though. Then the last thing came up, weapons. They would all have assault rifles except Buck and Roger. Buck would have his 357 that he loved to work with and Roger would have a B.A.R.(Browning Automatic Rifle). It was heavy artillery but they might need it. Dan finished up and looked at everybody as he said, "Everybody clear." They all accented. "Okay, we meet in the yard at 7:00pm. Buck can I talk to you a minute before you go." They waited for everybody to clear the room and Dan closed the door. "I hate to tell you this but that Steve guy couldn't make it in DEA. All he did is screw up and you know what that means."

"Yea," Buck said, "I already got that read. We'll just have to muddle through tonight. I've got to evaluate these guys after the operation tonight anyway. It's been 7 years since we worked together."

Dan was laughing, "You're worried about the Bad Boys. Shit if my crew was half as good as those guys my job would be easy. They've forgotten more than most of us know. I've heard Roger can pound nails with a B.A.R. Is he really that good with that thing?"

"Better," Buck said, "he can shoot the eyes out of a gnat with it at 100 yards. Gotta go Dan. See you in a few hours." Buck had looked at his watch. It was 3:15pm and he needed to pick up Suzanne. The adrenalin was starting to pump as it always did before an operation. Buck had always gotten psyched up before an operation.

Buck picked up Suzanne and drove home. When they got home he kissed Suzanne in the kitchen and said, "I'll be down in a little bit. I have a car coming at 6:00pm," and went up to his office. He got his 357 out of the holster hanging in the closet and checked it carefully. 4 clips and one in the gun should be enough he thought. He laid them on the desk next to the gun. He took down his bullet proof vest. Damn, it's been a long time since I had to wear this he thought. He sat down at his desk leaning back in the chair thinking about Suzanne. What the hell he didn't have anybody besides Suzanne she might as well have it all. He went back to the closet and moved some boxes around. There was a safe behind them hidden in the wall with another alarm. He deactivated the alarm and opened the safe. He pulled out his professional I D. This one carried some weight. He took $5000 dollars in $100 bills. He took out another piece of paper, a form that was blank. It was a power of attorney. He closed the safe and reactivated the alarm. As he sat at the desk filling out the Power of Attorney he thought about Suzanne. What would she do if something happened to him? It was time to start taking care of details in his private life. He was sure of Suzanne now. Then he did something he had never done when he had been married because he wasn't sure. He took a piece of paper and started writing down account numbers and the codes to the security system and the combination to the safe. Then he took another piece of paper and wrote down the names and numbers of Roger, Jim, and Fred. He sat back in the chair and thought for a couple of minutes. What the hell they couldn't do anything to him if he was dead anyway. He wrote down the phone number of his boss, no name, along with instructions of what she had to do if she called it. Suzanne would only have to do that if all the Bad Boys were killed. Steve wasn't included.

When he walked into the kitchen at 5:30pm Suzanne was standing at the counter drinking a soda.

Buck had his vest on under his shirt and his shoulder holster on with the 357 in it. He was carrying a jacket and 2 envelopes. Suzanne said, "Damn, you look like you're going to war," as she walked over and put her arms around him. When she felt the vest she said, "What's that?"

"A bullet proof vest Suz. Now listen carefully, this is important." He picked her up by the waist and set her on the counter. "Here's $5000 dollars. The $600 is still in the top drawer of the dresser," and handed her a thick envelope. "This envelope has everything you need to know if I get killed or wounded--"

"Nnnnnnnnoooooooooo," Suzanne screamed as she leaped off the counter into his arms kissing him all over his face.

Buck set her back on the counter and said, "It's just a precaution but it could happen. Now listen the car will be here in a few minutes. This envelope has a lot of security stuff in it. Do not open it unless I'm dead or seriously wounded. It also has all my personal stuff in it. There is a set of instructions on what to do." The horn honked and the car was downstairs. He set Suzanne back down on the floor and hugged her. "I love you little girl more than anything else I have in this world." He kissed her gently. Tears were streaming down her face. "It'll be okay honey, it's just a precaution."

Suzanne looked up at him, her tear stained face grim and then she smiled through the tears and said, "Don't worry about me, I'll be okay. You worry about you and comeback to me safe. I love you." She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. "Now go to work and do your job you Bad Boy you."

The insistent horn honked again as he walked towards the door and turned saying, "I'll see you in the morning; I doubt I'll be home tonight. Love you baby," and walked out the door and down the stairs.

They met at 7:00pm in the yard. Everybody's position was numbered with Dan Stiles being number 10. It was easier than using names. They went over the operation one more time. It was supposed to go down between midnight and 1:00am according to intelligence. Jim and one of Dan's guys would be their eye's and ears because they could see all 3 entrances from their positions. Steve would ride with Buck and Jim, Roger and Fred would all ride together to the complex.

It was just after 10:30pm when they arrived at the complex. Dan would check everybody on the radio every 15 minutes to make sure they were alert. It was just after 1:00am when Jim's voice came over the radio "I've got 2 going in the front door." Dan's boy's voice said, "I've got 2 more going in the side door." Dan's voice said, "Patience guys, hang on." A couple of more minutes went by and then Jim's voice said, "I've got 4 more guys in a big van backing into a loading dock. Dan's voice said, "Okay, intel said there were 8 guys, that's 8 let's go." Buck said softly into the mouth piece, "Wait, I think there's a guy on the roof, southwest corner. Can any body see?" There was silence for a few seconds as everybody looked hard and then Dan's voice said, "Damn Buck, you must have eyes like a hawk. I see him." Roger's voice said, "Why the hell do you think the Bad Boys are still alive." Buck said, "Shut up Roger. You try and take that guy on the roof. He has a good angle on all of us." Roger said, "You got it Boss." Dan said, "Okay, everybody in position. Carefully so we have surprise."

It took about 10 minutes and then Dan said "1" answer "Ready" came the response. "2" answer "Ready" came the response. Dan went through all 9 positions. He was the tenth. Steve was about 50 or 60 yards to Bucks left. Roger was on Bucks right about 80 yards away. Jim was next and Fred was beyond him. Dan was on the other side of Steve in the middle. Dan said, "Okay, here we go."

Buck heard Fred say softly into his mouth piece, "Yaaaahoooo, the Bad Boys ride again.

Buck couldn't help but giggle as he said softly, "Knock it of Fred, cut the idol chatter." He could hear the other guys chuckling too.

Dan keyed the megaphone and said, "FEDERAL AGENTS. You're surrounded. Come out with your hands up. No weapons."

The guy on the roof jumped up and started spraying bullets. "AK 47," Buck said. He could tell from the sound. Rat a tat, rat a tat, the sound of the Browning ripping off bursts. The guy staggered falling off the edge of the building on to the ground. "There's one up by the edge of the building where the guy fell," Buck said.

There was gunfire everywhere. It sounded like a war zone. "I can see him, but I can't get a shot," Fred said. Buck sighted the 357 and squeezed off 2 shots. The guy hit the ground almost on top of his buddy. "Good shooting," Fred said.

The firing was dying down. Dan's guys had 2 captured and 2 wounded. They had 3 on this side. That was 7. Buck saw a guy creeping along the side of the building. There was no light there and he couldn't see if it was one of the bad guys. "Anybody up by the building? I can see a guy creeping on the dark side." Buck heard 8 answers. He hadn't heard Steve. "Steve you okay?" still no answer. Buck said, "I'm going to creep over to Steve's position and see if he's okay." Buck was creeping slowly over to Steve's position. He was in a lighted area with not much cover. He saw the flash and felt the burn in his left forearm. He heard a thud and he was on the ground. Damn, that hurts he thought. He saw a guy running up along the edge of the building. There was a hail of gunfire as he rolled onto his stomach and squeezed off 2 rounds; the 357 bucking and barking in his hand. The guy went down. He heard Dan say he thought they had them all. Buck said, "Be careful, there might be a couple more around," as he struggled to his feet. His left arm burned like hell and his chest was sore. Dan sent 2 of his guys into the building and Buck said, "Jim, go with them. You know what were looking for."

"On my way Boss," Jim replied.

As Buck walked slowly toward the building another one came racing out the door his AK 47 spitting out shells as he hosed it back and forth. Buck squeezed off 2 rounds as he heard a bullet whiz past his ear. The 2 rounds hit the guy full in the chest slamming him up against the wall 6 feet behind as he crumpled to the ground very dead. Dan asked, "Everybody okay?" and got 9 affirmatives.

Roger had Steve by the shirt shaking him and saying, "You asshole, you almost got the Boss killed!!!! He's worth 50 or more of you!!!!"

"Easy Roger. He's just a kid," Buck said. It was indeed Steve who had been up by the building and failed to answer his radio. Buck came very close to shooting him if he hadn't noticed that he didn't answer.

Jim came up and said, "I think I found what we were looking for," and handed Buck 4 folders.

Dan came up and said, "Here are the passports from the dead guys. 2 Saudi's, a Pakastani, and an Afghani. You want the others. Shit Buck you're bleeding."

Fred said, "I'll get the first aid kit Boss," followed by "Fuckin Punk" as he headed for the car.

"Dan, you better keep the others. Those guys are still alive. Tell them these guys didn't have any I.D. They can't tell a different story," Buck said. "I'll tell the boss about this and the brass can decide what to do. Damn Fred, easy," Buck said. Fred was back and working on his left arm.

Dan looked at them and said, "It's been a real pleasure working with the legendary Bad Boys. You guys are definitely pro's. Your reputation is well earned. You even have your own medic."

Fred grinned and said, "The Bad Boys always take care of there own."

"I've got one question," Dan said. "How the hell did you ever get the name The Bad Boys?"

"Because we always got the tough, dirty jobs that were next to impossible sometimes. Our methods weren't always by the book and we got pretty rough sometimes, but we always accomplished our mission and got back in one piece," Buck said and then added, "This is the first time we've ever had anybody hurt."

"You guys better get out of here before we call in the clean-up crew. My guys have been instructed that you were never here. They'll keep there mouths shut. There a pretty good team," Dan said. They shook hands all around except for Steve.

They got back to the yard and agreed to meet the next afternoon at 3:00pm and pick apart the nights operation. When the car dropped Buck off at the townhouse it was 6:30am. He had hoped that Suzanne would still be asleep but he could hear her playing the piano in the dining room as he slowly walked up the stairs. His insides were shaking. It had been a near thing. If the bullet had been 2 inches higher he would be dead instead of taking it in the vest. He knew what was coming next. It was always like this after an operation. He opened the door and looked down at the bandage. The blood was starting to seep through the gauze. Fred had cut off his shirt sleeve to work on the wound. He took a glass out of the cupboard his hand shaking as he went to the freezer and got some ice dropping it in the glass and missing with one cube because his hand was shaking so bad. Just as he set the glass down on the counter Suzanne came running around the corner and said, "Your home," as she hugged and kissed him frantically. "I worried about you all night. My God you're shaking."

"It'll pass baby. Yes I'm home and I need a drink honey," Buck said he started to reach for the cupboard his hands shaking worse.

"I'll get it," She said and reached for the bottle of Vodka in the cupboard. "How much do you want?"

"Fill the glass honey," Buck said as she poured it full. Buck was slopping it out of the glass as he tried to get the glass to his lips.

"Let me do it honey," Suzanne said as she took the glass from him and raised it to his lips for him to sip. The strong bite of the

Vodka in his mouth and throat started to relax him as the shaking started to subside. That was when Suzanne stepped back from him and took a good look at him crying, "My God you're bleeding and what's this hole in your shirt? Did a Bullet do that? I woke up at 3:00am. I knew something was wrong, I could feel it."

"I'm okay baby, just tired," Buck said.

"Come on honey," Suzanne said picking up his glass, "I'm going to put a new bandage on your arm and then you're going to bed."

Buck took off his shoulder holster and laid it on the dresser and tossed his shirt in the dirty clothes hamper. "Honey, could you help me with this," he said as he was having trouble getting the vest off.

"Damn, this thing is heavy," Suzanne said.

Buck stripped off the rest of his clothes and stretched out on the bed. He had a couple more sips of Vodka and said, "I've got a debriefing at 3:00pm. Why don't you take the car to school and come home between your 12:00pm and 2:00pm class."

"You just go to sleep and let me worry about school," she said. Suzanne leaned forward and kissed him very softly on the lips and said, "God I almost lost you. I love you so much," and he felt her soft, warm lips kiss his stomach as she took his arm and started to put a new bandage on it. Buck was sound asleep snoring softly before she finished.

Suzanne woke Buck up at 1:00pm. He quickly showered and shaved and then dropped Suzanne off at school saying he would be back at 8:00pm to pick her up from work. He kissed her goodbye and drove off to go to the debriefing.

Buck was surprised when he walked into the conference room to see his boss there along with Jim, Fred and Roger. Steve was nowhere to be seen. If the Boss flew from D C today it would have to be very important. His name was Stanley but everybody called him Sir. "Good to see you again Sir," Buck said as they shook hands. "What brings you to the debriefing session?"

"A couple of things," Stanley said. "First, you won't be seeing Steve again. Dan called me this morning and told me what happened last night. He said you would probably soft peddle it. I can't have idiots working with you guys, especially with some of the operations you're going to be doing over the next couple of years."

"What kind of operations Sir?" Buck asked as Roger, Fred, Jim, and Buck were all standing there looking at each other. Buck was thinking if Stanley was here something very serious was going on.

"The game, for lack of a better word, is changing. You're probably wondering why The Bad Boys were suddenly reunited. There are a lot of people that are against me doing this but my boss said it's my call. Your methods sometimes leave a lot to be desired but the results are always excellent. We are starting to switch to internal as well as external security. Under the law the internal part is illegal because operations is supposed to operate outside the country. That is one of the reasons I had you with Dan's DEA boys last night. They're a little unorthodox sometimes too, but like your team Buck, they always get results and I knew you and Dan had worked together before. Have you got those passports Dan gave you last night? Sit down fellows, were going to be here awhile," Stanley said. They had all been standing listening to Stanley.

Buck picked up his brief case and opened it. "Here they are Sir; I haven't had a chance to look at them yet. Here are some folders Jim picked up inside the building. I haven't looked at them yet either," Buck said as he handed the passports and papers to Stanley.

Stanley looked at Buck and smiled saying, "Still have the same old problem decompressing I see."

"Yes," Buck replied. They sat silently for a few minutes as Stanley glanced through the papers. Then Buck said, "Who's going to be our new member or are we going to be working shorthanded for awhile?"

"She'll be here in 15 minutes," Stanley said looking at his watch and smiling.

"A woman?" Buck said

"Christ. That's all we need. A Goddamn woman working with us now after that dip shit Steve," Roger said.

"Fuckin A," Fred said. "All a damn woman is going to do is get in the way. Shit we'll have to keep the boss from shooting her like he almost did to Steve."

"That's enough," Buck barked. "Pipe down," but he was having a lot of the same thoughts sitting there watching Stanley read through the documents smiling.

There was a soft knock at the door and Stanley smiled as he said, "I believe that's the fifth member of your team now," and walked over to open the door.

Buck's mouth dropped in complete shock as the door opened and the lady said, "I'm sorry I'm a few minutes late, sir," and then coming over to Buck and hugging him saying, "It's good to see you again Master."

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the fifth member of your team. This is Patricia. I believe you and Buck already know each other, intimately," Stanley said smiling. "I've known Patricia for a good many years. She's very good at what she does. Buck, I want you to know that your meeting Patricia was not a setup. It was an accident. I didn't know about it until she requested intelligence. When you requested intelligence I knew you two had met. Patricia told me about the rest later. She also told me about Suzanne. What is the situation between you two?"

"Hell," Jim said, "There in love. All you have to do is look at them to know that."

"You got that right Jim." Roger said. "Sunday out on the range she couldn't keep her hands off him. He's a good teacher. She was shooting the eyes out of targets when they finished. Regular Annie Oakley."

"Okay guys, enough," Buck said. "I believe the Boss has the idea."

"Please everybody sit down. Now listen to me carefully. The operation you did Monday night came from intelligence Patricia developed. She has a lot of contacts all over the world. I have passports for each of you. I want you to put them in with your other gear. Week after next I want you all out at the school. Your group Buck and one other group will be the only ones there. There are many new High Tech intelligence devices you are going to learn to use along with a refresher course in tactics. It's all about terrorism now and that's what you're going to be working on. You'll be at the school for 10 days or so. You won't have any assignments until you leave a week from Sunday. I don't need to tell you this is all highly confidential," Stanley said. "Buck, could you and Patricia stay a minute." Buck shook hands with each of them as they left the room. He could just imagine what they were going to talk about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.