The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 1: Carmen and Tanya

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Carmen and Tanya - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

In the middle of a large story, after a young story, before a male story


It was more about Tanya's careless rejection of a mis-socialized youth than it could have ever been about Carmen.

I had been teasing Jeanie for forty-five minutes: fifteen minutes of my hands toying with her body through clothing, thirty minutes of licking and teasing her closer, ever closer, to orgasm.

Our sex had not been like that before, but the potential was in our chemistry.

I wanted orgasms to roll through her body in an avalanche--a relentless pounding. I did not know whether I could drive Jeanie down the mountain, but even if I could not break her will, I was dealing a stacked deck.

She wanted me inside her, but I needed her to heel. I needed Jeanie to corral Carmen and Tanya for me.

She was not cooperating!

"You can... just... fuck me--all summer!" she panted past quick touches of my tongue. I could fuck Jeanie all summer, but then again I could fuck them all--all summer.

Rumors had flown about Jeanie since the day puberty struck her full force.

Stupid boy things.

"Did you see her sigh, and her eyes roll back when I said 'sitting on something long and hard'?"

"She bumped into me! I felt her hand on my cock AND she squeezed it! I'm telling you, she squeezed it."

I knew who Jeanie was, but we did not mix in the same crowd. I was at State being prematurely recruited for the swim team when we ran into each other at a frat party. A brother was pawing at her, and she latched onto me to escape his clutches. As one of the few attractive females left in what had turned into a 'scrape the bottom of the female barrel' party, Jeanie was getting too much attention from the brothers.

One of my uncles told me 'as long as a woman gives you time and attention, patience will get her pants off'. Considering I was four years old when he attempted to enlighten me in the ways of getting women's pants off, if blame needs to be assigned, my uncles would be the place to start. Jeanie did not want to play with these particular frat boys so she had to give me time and attention; patience, I brought to the table long before I met Jeanie.

Our first kiss did it. I kissed her hungry and aggressive; Jeanie liked hungry and aggressive.

She was close, begging to stop/fuck me. I explained before we started I was going to convince her with my body to hound Carmen and Tanya towards me.

I lied; the plan called for using her body.

She played at being angry, but Jeanie and I were sex. If it got her better sex, she would listen to the pitch.

After fifteen minutes of my hands fondling her body through clothing, I pulled out of a kiss to tear her jeans off. It must have looked like I was going to dive in headfirst; instead, I let the pitch roll off my tongue.

Jeanie was plenty sexually experienced for a girl entering her junior year in high school. It did not matter; I had been with two women who could think, speak, and act on their darkest sexual desires. Jeanie had not yet looked into that side of her being, allowing me to arrange the sexual cards for a hand she was guaranteed to throw in.

I started with light pats of my tongue on her clit; not strokes, just light taps where clit hid shyly behind folds. I moved my tongue up and down, licking faster when her clit awakened in curiosity. Her breathing quickened as brief flashes of pleasure struck her.

From the bottom of her pussy, I split her lips with my tongue and moved upward until, with an almost harsh snap, I crossed her clit vertically. Jeanie grabbed the bedding in tight fists and caught the scream before it escaped. I repeated the plowing until she arched her back, squeezed her asscheeks together, and grunted with each harsh flick.

I stopped; she whined.

It took every pussy eating technique I had been taught and some that I invented on the spot to keep her from coming. Jeanie's orgasmic climb was my favorite kind; she needed the same stroke the ascent began with to take her over the top. It meant two things: if the stroke was changed before the point of no return, she stopped climbing and took a step back; if the stroke changed after she came, it set her off again.

I opened Jeanie's folds to lash her clit with my tongue, only to stop and bite down lightly on the space between her inner thigh and pussy. I licked her lips open and took her clit into my mouth trying to suck/bite/lick it at the same time. I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could and licked my way out while snaking my hand underneath her ass to rub the small of her back. I did it for some time to keep her on the same plane of pleasure. She tried to rub her pussy against me. I put my hands on her inner thighs and forced them wider apart.

I pulled back to study the canvas I had to work with. Jeanie's pussy was cute, well-formed, with the bonus of being completely shaved. While I preferred pubic hair shaved in a slim line, for eating pussy I was partial to Jeanie's chosen coif. Jeanie humped the air, trying to get me to continue.

I heard the door open; it took willpower not to look.

Jeanie had been a teenage pregnancy from an older married man. Her mother, Cara, dealt with her lover's abandonment with a multitude tears but did not let it destroy her. Even through the expected incidents of teenage rebellion, Jeanie admired the lengths Cara had gone to raise her and be successful.

I knew Jeanie's mother would not interrupt us. I spent nights in Jeanie's room, and Cara had no illusions about what a pair of teenagers did on a bed behind closed doors.

There was another reason I kept going.

Jeanie loved the burn, and she came by that from her mother. It was in their eyes, men were the flame, which heated their passion. They loved the fire. What it did to them. For them. What Jeanie was... suffering, the imposing of my will on her pleasure, Cara craved as much as her daughter.

I put my tongue back to work on Jeanie: fast upwards plows through her lips ending with flicking her clit, side to side caresses and swipes, sucking her clit into my mouth, only to bite it, only to lick the hint of pain away, only to do all three at the same time.

"PLEASE!" she screamed, signaling it was time to make it worse. I flickered my tongue vertically along her clit. It took some control, if I was too close Jeanie got what she needed, but if I was too far, my tongue missed too often. I had to hold on to her thighs hard so she would not move. She grabbed the sheets in tight fists. I heard the door open wider and a heel on the ground as our voyeur stepped closer.

I was too busy to look.

I kept my tongue moving up and down, barely touching her clit. Jeanie tried to close the contact. I let go of her thighs and trapped her wrists in my hands. Her legs dropped onto my shoulders, and she kicked her heels on my back. I kept my tongue moving up and down her clit as fast as I could. I heard the heels approach the bed and stop at the edge. I kept my tongue moving, Jeanie grunted in a slow unbroken whine.

"please... David... please... please... please!" I let her repeat it for 15 seconds, keeping my tongue moving.

"Please what, Jeanie?" I asked pulling up. I went back to work on her clit before she answered.

"Please... David... PLEASE!" I kept the light touch of my tongue on her longer this time.

Weight shifted the mattress.

"Please what, Jeanie?" She could only repeat the word, which I had made her existence.

I was merciless; Jeanie had to cave for my summer plans to bear fruit. I went back to work and through sheer willpower got my tongue to flick across her clit faster. She fought to loose my hold. I could not let her escape; she would attack herself to finish. I held on to her hands and pulled her towards me, backing up enough to deny her harder contact with my tongue. I kept at it, up/down, up/down, up/down as fast as I could.

"okay... okay... kay... okay... kay!" I stayed the course and let her whisper the new prayer for a full minute before I pulled up.

"Okay, what Jeanie?" She did not answer so I went back, this time starting slow and moving up in speed only to slow down again. I tried to make the touch on her clit even lighter.

"OH MY GOD!! Okay! OKAY! I'll do it! I'll do anything!" I felt Cara sit on the bed as her daughter's will bent to mine.

I pulled Jeanie off the bed onto the floor, turning her in the process so her ass was in my crotch. I stood up to remove my shirt, then pushed my pants and underwear down. I heard Cara take in a hard breath as my hard-on waved hello.

Genetics had been kind to me; my father and uncles on my mother's side enjoyed a well-established reputation for size. I was not fully-grown but had enough length and girth to require preparing a woman to accept me. In another imparting of wisdom, my uncles told me a woman would be unlikely to hold taking the time to ensure her readiness against me.

I got down where Jeanie wanted me. I needed to lubricate so I took the best option available and rubbed the head of my dick on Jeanie. She groaned at the contact; letting me know she was ready. Having agreed to what I wanted, Jeanie deserved what she wanted and more.

I did it slow.

She tried pushing back, but I put my hands on her asscheeks to hold her in place.

"please!" she begged.

I controlled the penetration; slow and steady, giving her body time to adjust to the invasion. I hit her bottom and pulled back just as slow, until only the head of my dick was inside her. Pulling her asscheeks apart and up, I lowered my body to get more contact on her clit as I penetrated into her.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed and fought to drive me into her. I held her tightly and maintained the pace. I concentrated on the purpose at hand, fucking Jeanie into delirious submission.

From experience, I knew Jeanie would not appreciate her first orgasm at that pace. It would be okay though, orgasms that are not quite what a woman wants usually means they will come exactly how they want later. Multiple orgasms were something else my uncles explained women habitually forgave men for.

I watched my cock move slowly in and out of Jeanie, so I would not look at her mother. If Cara was looking at the joining like I knew she had to be, any semblance of control would flee. The sexual hunger I could touch in Jeanie waited in depth of Cara's eyes; her intake of breath at my size had been audible.

The slow and steady pace got to Jeanie. She teetered reluctantly on the edge. She wanted harder, but her body took what it could get. Her orgasm began; she grunted and shoved back against me. I adjusted to her movement and kept the slow pace as her pussy gripped my cock desperately. A low, slow groan escaped Jeanie as the orgasm washed over her.

It was what I had been waiting for. I changed the stroke to accentuated single poundings into her pussy, pulling back as far as I could and fucking into her with power. Her head snapped up at the first stroke. I pulled back with the same slow pace as had dragged her to orgasm but drove into her hard.

"YES!" she exclaimed fighting me again to help in her own fucking. I held her in place; I needed to stay in control of the action. She stopped coming down from her first orgasm; her body reached for another one as I continued to pull back slowly and pound my cock into her with authority.

It did not take long before Jeanie crested into another orgasm. I held my dick buried completely inside her to enjoy the sensation of her pussy trying to squeeze me out. I tightened my grip on her hips and pulled Jeanie back while pushing my hips forward. Her pussy fought to force me out, but my body won its claim to stay inside Jeanie.

When she came completely down from the orgasm, I grabbed Jeanie's hair to guide her up and forward so her hips cornered the bed. It put her upper body on the bed with her hips turning the corner and her legs coming straight off. It was one of my favorite positions, and the last time I had Jeanie in it I noticed it rubbed her the right way. I pulled her head up a bit so I could show her how stacked the deck was against her.

"Jeanie..."

"Nnngh" she tried to turn around, tried to get me to move inside her. I ground my hips against her ass for a couple of seconds making her breath catch. There was definitely a spot I could hit in this position that her body loved to have massaged.

"Carmen and Tanya..." I whispered, pulling out slowly and stroking back in just as slowly.

"I'll make them a gift to you when I'm done."

She gasped; her mother gasped too.

Jeanie looked at women with more than her eyes. She was young, and her reputation at school needed less fuel, not more but the wanting burned in her. Carmen and Tanya, hers to play was how I could stack the cards against Jeanie.

I grabbed her shoulders to get leverage, pulled back, and pounded in hard. In and out, not sex but taking; taking her further into submission, taking her into willing complicity in stampeding Carmen and Tanya, taking her to the point of burning to make Carmen and Tanya mine--and hers. Jeanie's body convulsed as her mind came to the conclusion I could do it. If I could bend Jeanie, those two presented little challenge once they were drawn into my orbit.

Jeanie came and came.

I do not know how often, only that from the fifth stroke she gasped her orgasms out and did not stop. I kept to controlled hard and fast in and outs. I looked down at my cock, seeming to be fucking into her ass because of the angle. Someday, I would be fucking Jeanie's cute, little ass, but it was not necessary yet. I used the view of my dick entering/leaving her body to hold on to control.

Inevitably, my pleasure heightened. There was nothing I could do to stop it, not if I wanted to keep Jeanie at the level she was drowning at. Nothing was going to stop my orgasm if I kept the pace. Jeanie collapsed on the bed with the orgasm(s) still beating at her body; my strokes and her imagination fed thoughts of what she could do with Carmen and Tanya to her libido.

I pulled out and thrust back in harder than I meant to as my control frayed. I held myself deep inside her; it was just enough to push back my orgasm. I pulled out and thrust back in, pulled out and thrust back in, pulled out and thrust back in. Jeanie pushed back; her body stopped cumming and began building for one final orgasm. I felt her reaching for it as her nails dug into my hips, begging me to stay in control long enough to get her there. I pulled out and thrust back, shorter and harder than I had been. Jeanie gasped, and her body got closer to the edge it had built in front of my strokes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.