How High a Price: Contributed Conclusions - Cover

How High a Price: Contributed Conclusions

Copyright© 2003 by the Troubador

by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: by juanwildone - The story explores the cost of adultery. As requested, several of my readers have volunteered their vision of how this story could end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

"I am pleased to announce the newest partner at Jensen, Sharone and Anderson, Susan Conroy. Congratulations Susan."

Vigorous applause filled the conference room and a parade of partners, associates and staff shook her hand and offered further congratulations. The irony that the first to shake her hand was her personal secretary Jennifer and the last John Stickner was not lost on her. John looked her straight in the eye and told her he had the utmost respect for her abilities, effort and professionalism. She nodded in confirmation, her husband Early had been wrong about John.

Her husband Early. Susan sat at her desk and stared at the phone, she wanted to call Early and tell him her good news, she wanted to hear his heart-felt congratulations pour through the phone, she wanted to hear him tell her that they had to go celebrate. But she knew that his congratulations would be flat, his pride in her accomplishments empty and... and, it just wasn't worth the pain. Tears gathered in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

"Mrs. Conroy the custodial guys are here to move you... to... Susan?" Susan heard Jennifer's voice and it unleashed a torrent of tears. She felt Jennifer move beside her and kneel, wrapping her arms around her, cradling Susan's head on her shoulders. "It'll be OK. He's still hurting. He loves you, you know he does, it's just going to take some time. For what it's worth... I'm sorry Susan, I'm sorry I agreed to help you. I'm..."

"No Jenn, you have nothing to apologize about. It was my decision. I'm the one at fault, not you, not John, nobody else is to blame but me."

Jennifer wiped at Susan's tears. "Would you have done it anyway if I hadn't volunteered? You wouldn't have and you know it. You would not have spent those two days with John if I hadn't agreed to it - would you? Be honest Sue - would you?"

Susan Conroy surveyed her desk and office, the office of an associate. Her personal items were scheduled to be move this evening to a new larger office, the office of a partner. It would represent everything she had worked so hard for; everything she had sacrificed for... she just never thought that the sacrifice would have included her marriage. She looked longingly at the photo of Early on her desk. She hadn't seen that smile for a long time now, in her darker moments she wondered if she would ever see it again. "No Jenn, I probably couldn't have gone through with it - alone." She reached around Jennifer and held her tightly.


Susan's heart pounded as she knocked on the door. Was she really going to do this? Could she do this? She was just about to turn away when the door opened and Jennifer pulled her inside. Their lips met in a kiss that enflamed Susan with desire and reassured her that she was making the right decision. "I'm ready."

The two women stood side by side. Susan was shaking as much with fear as she was with desire. She could tell that Jennifer was as nervous, and as excited as she was. Although they hadn't touched each other or themselves on the way over Susan's car reeked of their mutual arousal.

The door opened and Senior Partner John Stickner of Jenson, Sharone and Anderson looked out at his visitors. "Susan? Jennifer? What's the meaning of... ?"

Jennifer extended a large card to John and waited while he read it. Susan watched at his face reflected puzzlement, curiosity, disbelief, a sense of savvy recognition, more curiosity and then... acceptance. "Please come in. May I get you two beautiful women a drink?" They followed him into very comfortable room. His house was amazingly elegant, yet filled with a certain quality of emptiness.

"A toast..." John raised his glass and Susan and Jennifer followed, "to whichever of my partners and/or friends compelled you to put a smile on the face of an old, tired widower. And a special thanks to you both for dressing yourselves in this manner and being so very generous with you time. Thank you all." John tipped his glass and sipped. When he noticed that neither Susan nor Jennifer had joined him in the toast he was puzzled. "Did I say something wrong?"

Susan moved closer, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of intense arousal as her thong rubbing against her swollen clit. She felt her nipples swell and she knew she was going to go through with this. John was giving them an out, a graceful exit. Now she wanted this for him more then ever. "Jennifer."

Jennifer slowly unzipped the back of Susan's dress and pushed it off her shoulders, it pooled slowly to the floor. Susan stood before John in her high heels, silk stockings, and matching set of red garter belt, thong and bra.

"Nobody sent us John. The only people who know we are here - are the people here. The card is real." Susan turned and kissed Jennifer on the lips. "For the next 48 hours we belong to you. We are here for your enjoyment, your pleasure, your fantasies made real."

"But Susan, you're..." Sue silenced his objections or whatever he was about to say with a passionate kiss on his lips. He was slow to respond but gradually she felt him kiss back. She pulled one of his arms around her and she smiled to herself as she felt his hand trail up and down her back.

Susan moved around behind him and whispered into his ear, "Doesn't she look incredible?" Jennifer was dressed as a parochial school student, black flats, white knee socks, a gray plaid skirt (a skirt so very short that the nuns would have never allowed her in class!), and a plain white long sleeved blouse. A school bag was over her shoulder and her hair was done in two long blonde pony tails. "Aren't you wondering what she has on underneath? And what could she be carrying in that bag?"

Jennifer took two steps closer to John. She shifted back and forth her hips swaying enticingly, alternately sucking on her lower lip and chewing gum, she twisted on of her ponytails absent-mindedly and gazed distractedly about the room. Her gaze found its way to John's and she lowered the school bag to the floor. Her chest was rising and falling with her breath as her eyes glazed over with desire.

John reached out and slowly unbuttoned Jennifer's blouse until he reached her skirt. His fingertips moved up the unbuttoned edges of her blouse until they paused at the base of her neck. As he slowly pushed the material off her shoulders the blouse spread apart revealing a simple white sheer bra. The blouse caught momentarily on her nipples then released. Three gasps were heard, three throats swallowed deeply and three libidos kicked it into high.

John pushed the material half way down Jennifer's arm and stopped so that her arms were immobilized. John traced his fingers lightly over her bra. Her nipples swelled noticeably. He turned to Susan. "I'm assuming by the kiss I saw earlier that your relationship extends beyond the office?"

Susan nodded, "We've been lovers for the past year. But it's never affected..."

John smiled, "I didn't say it did, care to join me?" He lfixed his lips onto Jennifer's left nipple as Susan latched onto her right nipple. As their mouths assaulted Jennifer's nipples their hands wrestled for position beneath Jennifer's skirt - the poor was girl was soaking wet.

Susan lay flat on her back. The sound of soft snoring indicated that John was fast asleep. She lifted her head and saw that Jennifer, her head nestled onto John's chest, was also sleeping soundly. She was exhausted but couldn't sleep - in the dark her guilt was creeping up on her.

She had never been with another man since she'd met Early. And now, another man's semen was dripping out of her wel-fucked cunt. Intellectually she was able to rationalize that what she had done, and that what she would continue to do for the next 36 hours had no effect on the way she felt about Early and their marriage. She loved Early with all her heart and she knew that he loved her... and yet... and yet, she was lying naked next to a man who was not Early. A man with whom she'd engaged in a variety of sexual practices - things she's hadn't done with Early, and truth be told, had no intention of doing with Early - period.

Early didn't know that she and Jennifer had become lovers. Early didn't know that his wife of five years had decided to reward a man who had literally saved her career by providing him the sexual fantasy of his life. Early didn't know, Early couldn't know, and Early would never know. Susan would never tell, Jennifer would never tell, and John certainly wouldn't either. With this realization she felt a weight lift from her heart and she fell deeply asleep.

Jennifer kissed Susan softly on the lips. "That was the most incredible two days I have ever experienced. Are you sure you're going to be OK?" Jennifer's hand caressed Susan's cheek and her eyes brimmed with love.

"I'll be fine - more then fine. You know what's funny Jen? I love Early more then I ever have. I mean my heart is so full of love for him right now I could just about burst for joy. I can't wait for him to get home - he can't get home to me fast enough."

"I love you Susan."

"I love you too Jennifer. And truth be told, I think that John may have some fairly strong feelings in that area."

"Really? Do you really think so? What a wonderful lover - so patient. I mean he was so attentive and, and... but he's more then thirty years older than me. Isn't he? I mean how could something like this work? And I would never want to hurt you Sue - you mean everything to me, you know that."

"I know, I also know that that john is absolutely smitten with you - besides the fact that he's great in the sack!" Susan kissed her lover again and left. She drove home with a huge smile plastered across her face. She couldn't help but think - 'oh Early if you only knew what was waiting for you.'

In Susan's idea of the perfect world Early should have never known - but he did.

The days and weeks that followed that fateful Saturday morning were as pain filled as any she could imagine. No... no they were more then she could have ever imagined. She would have preferred heated arguments, taunts and accusations even. But Early simply went about his life as she was hardly even in it. He hardly spoke to her; in fact he went out of his way to avoid her. If there was a face to face encounter, he would put on his damned negotiators face. It was tearing Susan's heart apart.

Jennifer kissed Susan lightly on the cheek, "C'mon, you'll find a way to get him back. You know he loves you - fight for him, or if you can't fight for him, fight for you. Fight..."

"You are a fighter, no doubt about that!" John Sticker strode into the room with a confidence that was palpable. "I just wanted to offer you my heartiest... you've been crying. What's wrong Susan? this should be one of the happiest day... oh no. No... when did he... when did he find out?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.