Blonde Voodoo Queen - Cover

Blonde Voodoo Queen

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A beautiful woman discovers her fate as an erotic voodoo priestess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged  

Senator Jim Wines kept glancing nervously at his wife Telia as he steered through the hills approaching Scarscale. It had been years since she had left the house with her long black hair loose the way he liked it, rather than in a tight bun as she thought was proper for a senator's wife. It had also been years since she had insisted they attend a social engagement like this dinner party. He wondered vaguely what they were in for.

No doubt about it, he thought, that Renee Borget is a hot number. She had been at his table for the fundraiser two weeks before, those fantastic tits almost falling out of a casual, kind of hawaiian looking loose shift, with ivory jewelry and raw, sexy makeup. He'd been briefed about the disappearance of her husband, and the huge gift to the party Auberge Enterprises had made. She would smile at him when their eyes met during dinner, and she had raised an eyebrow to him when the band began to play during dessert.

There was no doubt she was naked under the colorful shift, and pressed firmly to him as they weaved on the dance floor. Only later had he wondered at the coincidence of meeting her brother dancing with Telia, as they exchanged introductions. When the two women kissed, he had noticed the way the blonde's lips lingered on his wife's cheeks longer, and more flirtatiously than was normal, but then the party had lured him away. Telia had spent most of the evening with them. Now that he thought of it, she hadn't said much to him since that night, except to announce that they were attending this party at the Auberge family home.

He admired Telia's willowy figure, her sultry beauty, as she stared straight ahead, a look of anticipation on her face. You are such an ass hole, Wines, he thought, ignoring her all these years, screwing around casually with all those Capitol bimbos, and now that she seemed to have cast off that hang dog, aggrieved party look, you're fucking jealous. The words of his old mentor years ago came back to him, "Power breeds perversion, Jim. Count on it."

His aide had tried to warn him about the Borgets, "All kind of rumors, Senator. The FBI doesn't have anything, but there are whispers of Mob involvement, drug running, all kinds of nasty shit." But she had almost bitten his head off when he tried to back out. He didn't need a divorce now, a year and a half from the next election. Her defiance had given him a hardon.

Telia loved the anticipation she felt, to see Renee again, to fall into her arms, experience the dazzling love and lust, perhaps a three way with Giles. God, she thought, I'd forgotten the wonder of sex, the thrill of wanting it, of wanting another person's body, of smelling their juices, of tasting their euphoria. Goddamn Jim, he'd taken so much away from her during their eleven year marriage, her pride, her self confidence, and worst of all, sexual fulfillment. But Renee had promised her frustration was over.

She remembered fondly the anticipation she had felt that night at the otherwise boring fund raiser, identical to hundreds before. Giles had been so charming, and a little flirty, then when Renee had embraced her, the sudden rush of desire, the lush feeling of her musky, earthy perfume with the wanton promise of her lips softly caressing her cheeks, the hot pressure of large, unbound boobs against her small but perky tits, all had dazzled her. As she chatted with them the rest of that evening, ignoring her husband's occasional dirty looks, she sailed into their world, somehow, a world that the blonde woman seemed to dominate.

Renee spoke in a breathy, husky way that made every word a seductive invitation. "It's still a rather macho, male world, isn't it Telia?" Later, "My husband was like yours, dear. A real shit. Never imagined that I might object to his adventures. My darling Giles isn't like that, even though he's a real man. We are completely honest with each other." Even later, "I know my pale coloring doesn't show it, but I have a little black blood. You do too, don't you? I sense something, does Madagascar have any of the ancient African religions?"

It had been like a dream, that evening restoring her sense of herself, of her beauty, her sensuality. When her aide had reported Renee was on the phone two days later, she had answered it ahead of three other calls. Her heart had lept at the invitation for "Lunch, darling. Just you and me. Would that be allright? I can have Giles drive up from the city if you'd like."

Telia smiled as she remembered dressing for that luncheon. Her pussy wouldn't stop creaming as she stared at her nude body in the mirror. Her straight black hair glowed as it spread around her still firm tits, with their tiny, hard dark tips, her slim but curvaceous torso with its small triangle of kinky fur between her long legs. She had felt as though she was preparing for a seduction, and the prospect excited her in a way she hadn't felt for years. Her maid had laid out cream undergarments, but instead she slipped on the tan sheath without another stitch. She felt so lewd, so sexy, staring at her body outlined in the silky cloth.

Her habitual glance in the mirror as she walked out the front door showed her lovely, exotic face framed by the hair casually bouncing with her steps, and she realized that almost without knowing it, she had applied heavier makeup around her eyes, and a pale lipstick, that gave her an almost whorish look. Fortunately, her cunt cream was just dripping lightly down her thigh, and she reached under the hem to wipe it up as soon as she was seated in the car. On an impulse, she licked her wet hand, and the tart taste of her body made her almost preen.

The drive had taken a little edge off, for the Auberge place was rather remote, and she had missed the turn the first time. But Renee greeted her, waiting there on the front porch, looking like a jungle priestess in ivory jewelry, a brightly colored bra which hardly covered those gorgeous full breasts, and a silk skirt knotted below her navel, slit on one side. The moment they embraced, Telia was back in her urgently wanton mood.

They ate under a huge oak tree, very native food, and several times Renee fed little tidbits to her by hand, cooing "Taste this, dear. It's authentic." By the time the meal was over, and the wine was gone, their chairs were close together, Renee's hands had begun to caress lightly, yet sensually, and an aura, a bubble of erotic promise surrounded them.

Finally, and Telia remembered the wonderful sense of fulfillment she felt, the blonde harlot leaned over to kiss her, their lips touching lightly, both eyes open, staring at each other. She would touch lightly, then ease back, smiling, then lean forward again, and with each kiss, the pressure increased, their mouths began to open, tongues touched. Time stood still as they gradually embraced, their groaning, sucking mouths ground feverishly together, and Telia felt a hand caress her suddenly sensitive nipple. She found her own hand on the damp thigh exposed through the slit of her lovers' skirt, and suddenly smelled the familiar musky scent of her pussy.

Thinking seemed unnecessary, fruitless. They pushed together, lost in each other, a sense of power and destiny all around. Telia wondered vaguely where she would be taken to be fucked, to recieve the pleasure their bodies would give each other, dreamily craving the thrills now so near, so certain, so wanted. She wished she could stop to remove her dress, to show her blonde lover her needy body, to see Renee's opulent charms. But she could not abandon their passionate kiss, the wonder of that moment.

It seemed an eternity of pleasure had passed when she heard a whispered "Come, darling. I have a special place." She found herself being led into the well tended forest, with widely spaced trees, snd a soft, fragrant floor of ferns and mosses. They came to a small clearing, with a stone slab in the middle, covered with a black, satiny blanket. In the middle of the face of the stone, a hollowed out section contained a full decanter, and several small glasses.

This has been prepared for me, thought Telia. She watched breathlessly as Renee pulled off the bra, revealing her gobular, voluptuous breasts, with pale, stiff nipples centered in the opulent flesh. They were perfect, remembered the tense black haired woman, begging for the worship they deserved. The blonde raised her arms, letting the lovely tits push out to her conquest, leering with a now frankly sexual look that thrilled Telia to her core. They stood at arms length, as Renee squirmed under the avid gaze of her new acolyte.

It seemed to require just a hip twist for the skirt to drop away, revealing the full nudity of this blonde woman, a pale tan triangle of pubic hair sitting atop puffy, full labia, slightly gapped, and showing a hint of dampness. It was a body that cried to be naked, slightly fleshy, a tiny tummy, lithe, full hips. Telia sucked in a breath, and gasped "Ah mistress, you are so beautiful." Even as she said it, her hands reached back to unzip her dress, and she pushed it down, anxious to be natural, exposed, lewdly accessible here in this den of lascivious completion.

She heard a soft chuckle as the dress dropped away, a sound that filled her heart. Then in whispered lust, Renee breathed "Ah my lover, your body is such a compliment for us, two different women, to be joined here, to celebrate our power." Slowly, they came together, damp skin touching, hard nipples together, wantonly rubbing, pussys grinding. The blonde whispered "Will you join me, Telia darling? Will you use your body to enslave men, to control them, while giving them the pleasure of your ecstacy? Don't you feel its wonder, it's rightness? Our need? Drink this, and you will begin a journey of marvelous pleasure."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.