Power Ring - Cover

Power Ring

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

I sat up on one elbow and looked down at the sleeping beauty lying beside me. It was like a dream, for she was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Her name was Brenda and was the younger sister of my best friend Dave. My eyes travelled up and down her naked body taking in her superb bust and long, long legs. I had promised myself that I wouldn't give her away like I had all my other conquests over the last few weeks. Even my own sister I had handed over to Dave to fuck, but that had been the final straw, no more would I throw away people I loved just for some fleeting sexual pleasure. Others like Sonya, Jade or Miss Johnson I didn't care about, they were just bodies to use and discard at my pleasure.

I twisted the gold ring on my finger, knowing that it was the source of my power over these girls. It was a sweet curse, now I understood it, I would never make the same mistakes again. Brenda sighed and turned over on to her back, my eyes were drawn instinctively to her large bust. Even though she was just a youngster they were impressively large.

"Like my big tits?" she chuckled, "are they bigger than Jade's?"

"Yes and no," I said, reaching down and running my free hand over both of her globes.

"Are we going to do that again?" she whispered her chest rising and falling as her breath quickened.

"Oh yes," I grinned, "just as soon as we can."

"Oh goodie," she said and she lifted herself up and kissed me.

"I'll tell you something," I said my hands still exploring her bumps and hollows, "if I have anything to do with it, we'll be doing this for the rest of our lives."

He eyes snapped open wide and her mouth opened but no words came out; then after a minute.

"Do you mean that?" she asked.

"Sure I do," I confirmed.

"What about all those other girls?" she asked, "you know like Sonya and Jade."

"What about them?" I asked this was getting a little sticky for I had no intention of giving up fucking any pretty girl that crossed my path.

"Well, I don't know really, but won't you still be seeing them?" she asked.

"Look, what I'm saying is," I said, "that I want you to be my number one girl, the one I don't share with anyone else, not like I did with Jade and Sonya."

"Oh, I see, I like the sound of that," she said her face brightened again, "are you ready yet?" she teased.

"Just about you little slut," I said with a big smile, "open up those legs of yours and let's get it on."

I moved between her spread legs and I slipped into her with ease, her hips pushed back at me with equal strength and together we moved to our second orgasm of the afternoon. Once again I looked down at her body and praised whatever force that had made the ring on my finger.

"Please boys, I shouldn't be here," whined a frightened Miss Johnson, "and please you mustn't take any more pictures."

"Don't worry miss," I said as I snapped off a few more digital pictures, "no one will ever see these, will that Dave?"

"No way," he replied a little breathless for he was pumping enthusiastically between her spread thighs.

"Now just turn your head a little this way so I can see just who's being fucked here," I said and snapped off a few more pictures.

It had become a regular Friday after school fixture and we both looked forward to making our English mistress do everything we liked and today for the first time I was recording it all on my new digital camera. I watched with interest as Dave's thrusts became faster as his orgasm approached. Then he was still and after a few minute he rolled off her naked body. I moved in and snapped a few pictures of his spunk oozing out of her well-fucked English pussy.

"Can I go now?" she asked, for we both had fucked her now and she thought that we might have finished with her now.

"Just a few more," I said, "sit up and spread your legs and lose your middle finger inside your pussy."

"Please I can't do that," she whined but her own hand had other ideas.

"Good, now look straight at the camera," I commanded and I took the last few frames and then the memory card was full.

"Right get yourself dressed and we'll see you Monday morning," I chuckled.

She was dressed in a flash and was out of my house and running.

"Show us the pictures," urged Dave who had finished dressing himself too.

I attached the USB lead to the camera and the pictures downloaded in a few minutes.

"Wow, looked at her go," whistled Dave at the picture when Miss Johnson had sat on my lap and she was squeezed her own large tits.

"I like these last few," I said, pointing out the few on her own with her finger stuck up her spunk filled pussy.

"Yeah, we could sell these for a lot of dosh," he said.

"Yeah we could," I said, "but that's not why we took them, ok."

"Shit you're always spoiling my fun these day," he sulked, "stopping me fuck Dawn and Brenda and now this."

"Look Dave," I said sharply, "I don't have to include you in any this you know, but you're my best friend so I like too, but there are rules that you have to obeyed ok."

"Yeah," he said still sulking.

"Do you want to be left out and I'll find someone else?" I asked.

"No, no, don't get me wrong," he said quickly, "it's just that it could be much more fun if."

"Yeah and shorter too," I cut in, "we have to be careful or we could be in a lot of trouble."

"Yeah, I suppose," he conceded, but I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"Just trust me on this ok," I said, "and we'll both have lots of fun."

"Ok," he said sounding brighter, "so what's next?"

"Fuck knows," I laughed, "but I sure something will come up."

That something was a couple of friends of Brenda's, she had told me a week ago or so that some of her friends fancied me and now I got the chance to met them. Carol was a short and dumpy blonde while Tracy was taller with great legs but smallish boobs. Never mind all that they were more than willing to double date Dave and me one Saturday night. After a burger and cock we took them back to my house, my sister Dawn I could tell wasn't impressed for she likes to have me all to herself. Up in my room both girls became giggly as Dave and I set about them. I had Carol on my bed while Dave was snogging Tracy on the floor. Although Carol may have been a few pounds over weight that didn't stop her having a very sexy body. I stripped her out of her top and bra and set about giving her plump tits a good going over. From the sounds emanating from the floor just a few feet from me Dave was having a great time too.

By now I had my hand up Carol skirt and two fingers inside her damp knickers. She was making lots of noise for her first orgasm was approaching. Her body jerked a few times and then she was still. I pulled off her damp knickers with one firm pull, I kneed her legs open and fell in between them. I slipped my hard cock deep inside her and proceeded to fuck her hard. Her body started to react to my thrusts and soon she was coming again as I was too.

"Finished yet?" I heard Dave call from the floor.

"Yeah, just," I answered.

"Me too," he said a little breathless, "shall we swap?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.