Power Ring - Cover

Power Ring

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

I laid in my bed twisting the gold ring on finger; if I didn't know any better I would have sworn that it was that was having the effect on the girls in my life. In the dim light I could just about see the writing around the rim, not that I could read any of it. The facts all fitted, from the day I first wore it girls had been falling over themselves to take their knickers off for me.

"Hey can I come in," my pretty younger sister Dawn said, poking her head around my door.

"Sure sis," I said with a big smile for it was always a pleasure to see her.

She was still dressed in her school uniform and looked like every perverts dream. Short pleated skirt with lots slim but beautiful long legs showing. Under her blazer she wore her regulation white blouse with just a hit of tit. She sat down on my bed so near that I could reach out and stroke her thigh.

"How was your day?" she asked, "did you see Jade again?"

"No, not today," I said, "and to be honest I don't think I wont to ever again."

"Oh why?" she said sounding a bit breathless.

"Well, other than her large tits she got nothing going for her," I explained.

"Oh," Dawn said.

"And for the life of me can't understand why Brett is still going out with her," I said.

"Well I heard another rumour today that he might not be," she giggled, "it appears that he may have heard the one about you and her making out behind the sports pavilion."

"I'll bet that Dave shouting off his mouth," I said but I didn't really mind.

By now my hand was under her short skirt and heading upwards.

"Have we got time?" she asked her voice sounding strange.

"Sure, we've got an hour at least before mum comes home," I said.

"Oh good," she said standing up and quickly shedding her clothes.

Oh boy, she was going to be some babe in a year or two when her slim body fills out a bit, not that she wasn't nice and sexy now.

"Please," she begged, her hands urgently fumbling with my trousers.

I just lay there letting her get on with it, soon she jumped astride me and lowered herself down onto my hardness. She moved her groin against mine and all I had to do was reach up and cup her fine tits and give them a hard squeeze to push her over the top. She groaned and collapsed on top of me.

"Oh my," she sighed, "that was worth waiting for. Can I suck you hard again, have we got enough time?"

"Hey sis," I chuckled looking at my watch, "we only taken five minutes so far."

"Oh goody," she said and slid off me and took my limp cock into her sweet mouth.

As I hadn't entertained Jade behind the pavilion today or had an oral test with Miss Johnson, I was reasonably fresh and my cock popped up very quickly.

"Can you get on top this time?" she asked behind lowered eyes, "I do like it like that."

"Sure sis," I said and rolled over to be on top of her.

My hardness slid easily into her wet pussy and her slim legs wrapped themselves around me. I thrust into her nice and slow but not for long, soon her hips were dictating the speed and her second orgasm overtook her.

I was supposed to be seeing Sonya later but I doubted if I could get it up anymore today. I rang and cancelled but I could tell she wasn't happy about it, I bet she thought I was seeing someone else. Next I rang Dave and invited him over to play a few games and help with my homework. About nine the front door went and mum call up to me that Sonya was here.

"Send her up mum," I called back.

"So you're not out then," she said looking at Dave and me.

"No I said I had homework to do and Dave here is helping me so that I can get it done as quickly as possible," I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "I thought perhaps you might be seeing someone else, what with all the rumours going around."

"Rumours, what rumours?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"Well there's one about you and Jade and some talk about you and Miss Johnson too," she said.

"Miss Johnson, in my dreams," I laughed.

"But I heard she made you stay behind a couple of times," she said.

"Yeah, my essay was rubbish and she was giving me a hard time," I said telling the truth. Well the only thing that was hard was my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said and her head dropped.

"Never mind you're here now so perhaps we can have some fun after all," I said my limp cock hardening at the thought.

Her eyes snapped up and looked at me hard then her eyes sneaked a look at Dave. To be honest if you had suggested that I would allow my best friend access to my girlfriend just last week I would have said you were crazy; but now things had changed. True I still have feeling for Sonya, she has been my girlfriend for over a year but then she has dumped me, that changed me forever and there now seemed to be an inexhaustible supply of fresh girls eager to drop their knickers for me. I held out my hand and pulled her over to the bed.

"Please," she begged, "not with him here."

"Of course with my mate Dave here," I said, "or how can he have his go when I'm finished."

"Oh no please don't make me," she whined.

"I'm not making you do anything," I said my hand cupping her firm tits through her thin top, "if you don't want to all you have to do is get up and go."

"Please can't he go outside while we do it," she begged.

"Then call him in when it's his turn," I suggested.

"No, no I didn't mean that," she said but by now my hands were under her short skirt and rubbing her wet pussy.

She was lost, what I didn't know, but part of me suspected was her brain was being directed to obey the wearer of the ring and a very unconscious lever.

I pulled down her while bikini knickers and pulled her legs open wide. I knelt up and unzipped myself and then lay down on top of her. I slipped in far too easily for her not to be very excited. Because I had two bouts with Dawn earlier I found I could pump into her twitching body for ages. Her first orgasm over took her and I pulled out despite not coming myself.

"Take over for a while," I said to Dave who quickly took my place.

I watched them moving together and tried to analyse my emotions. What did I feel seeing my girlfriend being fuck by some another guy. Well I didn't feel jealousy that's for sure, a sense of pride maybe or satisfaction that I had enough control over her make her do this. Yes that's what it was it was the feeling of control I had over her. Dave was coming to his big finish so to speak and I was looking forward to my next go.

"Get your clothes off," I said when Dave had got off her and was zipping up.

"Please no," she said her eyes big and starey.

"Get them off now," I demanded.

Her hands slowly moved to remove her few clothes, dress and bra and then she was delightfully naked.

"You have nothing to be shy about," I praised, "you have a perfect body."

My hand moved over her satin like skin.

"What do you think Dave?" I asked.

"Yeah, nice bod," he said with a chuckle.

I slipped my hardness back into her and this time I didn't stop until I had pumped a load into her.

"Ready for seconds?" I asked Dave.

"Sure move out of the way," he said and he jumped back between her legs.

Things were slowly becoming clearer, somehow, someway I could control girl's wills and I suspected that my new ring was the answer. I knew it was impossible but it all fitted. It was hard to imagine Sonya letting Dave between her legs but tonight she did and twice at that. She only allow me there last week and that was after a year of trying. No something had changed and the only thing that made any sense at all was this ring. Perhaps I was seeing too many films, 'Lord of the Rings' for example. I was tired now and I wanted to sleep, tomorrow would bring it's own answers.

I woke up refreshed and headed off to school, meeting Dave on the way.

"Thanks for last night," he said with a big grin, "she sure has a nice body."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Mind you talking about great bodies, you should see my sister," he said, and if mum anything to go by, she'll going be much bigger than Jade in the tit department."

"Oh yeah," I said suddenly interested.

I hadn't seen his sister for ages, many months if not a year.

"So how old is she now?" I asked.

"She in the year behind your sister Dawn," he said, "whatever age that makes her."

"God knows," I said trying to remember how old Dawn was. "And you say she getting big tits."

"Well there not that big yet," he said sounding a little guilty.

"Well," I prompted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.