Power Ring - Cover

Power Ring

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

Long ago, lost in the mists of time, a very powerful wizard was dying, not even his great power could keep death away any longer. Using the last of his strength he forged a gold ring that captured all of his power, power that could control men's minds. For the next five hundred years the wearers of the ring ruled the world, sweeping aside all opposition. Then one day it was lost, the wearer caught unawares was slain and his body fell into the river. Thousands of years later the ring was again found, but all knowledge of it and its powers were long forgotten. It new owner, a beautiful young women, handed it down to her daughter, and then to her daughter for generations to come. The ring had not been forged for women to use so its powers went unnoticed. When the last of her line died, she left all her possessions to be sold.

I was looking for a diamond ring for my girlfriend, we had been dating for over a year now and she had refused me all that time. I thought that a gift of a gold ring may get me between her long sexy legs, well anything was worth a try. It wasn't the diamond rings that caught my attention but a dark band of gold in the second hand tray. The young girl assistant brought the tray out and I touched the warm band for the first time. I knew straight away that I wanted it, I slipped in on; it fitted perfectly. When I tried to remove it, it just refused to budge, so I left it on, paid and left. It was strange, the ring seemed loose enough on my finger for I could turn it easily, but it refused to budge. Never mind, it felt warm and comfortable on my finger.

I picked Sonya up at eight and we headed for our favourite bar. Tonight she seemed more attentive that usual, perhaps I might break my duck with her at last. We parked in our usual spot, where I got down to kissing and stroking her pert tits. She would allow me access to her tits, but nothing below the waist, not that I didn't try. She was moaning from my attention and I moved my hand down to her exposed thigh under her short skirt. Wonders of wonders, she didn't stop me, slowly I pushed my hand up her silk like thigh, higher and higher until I reached my goal. Then more wonders she opened her legs slightly to allow me better access. She was totally lost now, her head was back, her mouth slack and she was moaning like a banshee. This was my night, I moved between her legs, pulled aside the gusset of her knickers and entered her for the first time. I pounded into her but only after four hard thrusts, she came with a loud scream; I pumped my big load deep inside her. She was very subdued on the ride home, I expect she couldn't believe she let me fuck her, but I had. I dropped her off with a sloppy kiss and I went home.

"Your look happy," my younger sister Dawn said as I came in.

"Yeah, I confirmed, nothing could dampen my high spirits tonight. I showered and lay on top of bed, thinking about the previous hours and how Sonya had yelled when she came, these thoughts got me hard again. Never mind, I thought, there's always tomorrow, now she had let me fuck her, she couldn't say no to me ever again.

"Can I come in," whispered Dawn, poking her head around my bedroom door.

"Yeah of course," I said, I tried to hide my erection from the eyes of my young sister.

"Can you give me a hug?" she asked, "I'm a bit down, Brett just rung and told me he doesn't want to see me anymore."

"Sure sis," I said and she came into my arms. This was I little embarrassing for there was no way she couldn't feel my boner.

"It that your mobile phone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me," she giggled.

"Stop it sis," I scolded, "or you can get your hugs from some other mug."

"Sorry brother," she said meekly, "It just I wasn't expecting you to get excited just by cuddling up to ugly old me."

"Hey," I said, "there's nothing ugly about you, pretty face, good bod."

"Thanks brother," she said, but her tears were not far away, "but that's not what Brett said. He said I was too skinny with a horse's face."

"Hey, stuff Brett, ok," I comforted, "ok your are slim, but definitely not skinny, nice legs and good size bust."

"Hey, please, I'm your sister," she said but she sounded a little brighter.

"Being your brother doesn't stop me noticing how pretty you are and how your body is blossoming."

"You're not just saying that, are you?" she asked.

"No way," I confirmed, if you weren't my sister, I'll fuck you like a shot."

"Stop it," she said sternly, but I could tell she was pleased with my comments.

We lay there for some minutes, her trim backside hard up against my hard cock. My mind was thinking about the other body I held in my arms that night. I would dearly love to move my hand over her, squeezing her here and there.

"Brother," she whispered, "could you cuddle me a little closer."

Closer! I was already hard up against her.

"Please could you?" she said and pulled my hands up to cover her bust.

"I don't think this is appropriate," I said, even though I wanted to.

"Please just for a bit, please," she begged.

Under her thin T-shirt I could feel her skimpy bra and her erect nipples. In gently kneaded her, my thumbs flicking her nipples.

"Mmm, that feels so nice," she whimpered.

"I think I should stop now," I said.

"No please, here let me," she said and she pulled her T-shirt and bra up and off her bust. My hands found naked but firm flesh for the first time. It was now that I became aware of the heat from the gold band on my finger, it felt like it was glowing. My mind was suddenly brought back to the squirming body of my sister, her own hands were working under her short skirt and now she was in the middle of her own orgasm.

"Oh my God," she sighed, "that was awesome, and very naughty," she giggled. "Thank you brother, I feel better now, I'll best be off to bed."

She was gone leaving me with an even bigger problem, that wouldn't go away. In the end I gave myself the relief my body so desperately needed.

I slept then, but my mind couldn't find peace, I suddenly woke up, the gold band on my finger seemed to be glowing again, catching the small amount of light coming through the curtains, I could just make out some faint writing, not that I could read any of it. I stared at the band for some time then at last I fell asleep.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.