Florida Adventure - Cover

Florida Adventure

Copyright© 2003 by Makalu

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The swinging adventures of an Indian couple in Florida, with their American friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Swinging  

Mahesh and Kavita along with their friends Rahul and Pinky were on a vacation in Florida were they were sailing with three American couples and having fun on the Boat. (Pls. see the earlier two parts to the story)

As Tom went back to the wheel of the boat, Kavita got down from the upper deck and went to check out what Rahul and Mahesh were up to in the front with Val, and Pam. She felt incredibly sexy moving around naked with the breeze blowing against her breasts, and cum trickling down her legs from the hot fuck that Tom had just given her. As she came off the stairs she watched Sam get into frenzied speed in fucking Pinky and knew that both of them were on the verge of having an orgasm. Pinky was not the quiet types when it came to fucking and she started moaning loudly and calling out to Sam in Hindi to ram her harder. Sam began to pound her holding her hips and threw his head back and roared as he shot his seed into her Hot tight pussy. Kavita knew that pinky would have been milking his cock with her vaginal contractions as she came for the third time that morning. In the mean while she could see that Phil and Lauren had got into their act on the side and Lauren was sprawled on the deck seat with her legs over Phil s shoulders as he was sucking on her pussy. Sam in the mean while had collapsed on pinky and was kissing her deeply in the mouth and playing with her breasts.

Kavita waited for Pinky to recover, and asked her to join her as she went to the forward deck to watch their husbands in action with Val and Pam. As they came around the cabin they found that Rahul had gotten Pam completely naked on the sundeck and was massaging Pam s sexy tits with the suntan oil. As he squeezed them they squished through his hands and felt wonderful. Pam had her hands inside his shorts and was playing with his hard throbbing cock in one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other.

Mahesh was right up in front on the bow and he and Val were locked in a deep kiss. Mahesh had slipped off Val s top and was cupping her breasts in his hand and rolling her nipples between his fingers and his thumb. Val was moaning and grinding her hips into Mahesh s crotch and he knew that he could feel that this was a girl who would be aggressive in sex and could fuck the skin off his cock. He lowered his head to her massive tits and took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as he felt it grow hard and big in his mouth. Val had nipples almost an inch long and much bigger than Kavita s and Pinky. As he bit on her nipples he felt Val moan out in pleasure. Yesss. Mahesh suck on them harder baby, squash my tits with your hands she cried as she pulled his head into her bosom. Mahesh felt that she needed aggressive sex and squeezed her right tit hard and tried to suck as much of her left tit into his mouth as he could. He felt his cock throbbing with desire for this sexy babe and stepping aside he quickly removed his shorts, and eagerly slipped the swimsuit off her sexy hips. Mahesh s cock was bobbing in the air like a flagpole and Val took it in her hand and knelt down on the deck. Looking deeply into Mahesh s eyes with those amazingly sexy brown eyes of hers she took his cock and started to lick the head like an ice cream cone. At the same time she began to gently rake the underside of his balls with her nails.

Mahesh felt his body tingling with pleasure as he held her head and pushed his cock slowly into the perfect O that was formed by her lips. Val never took her eyes off Mahesh s and she started suck on this throbbing cock and was squeezing his balls at the same time. Going weak in the knees with the sensation that the blow job was giving him, Mahesh sat down on the deck chair and began to massage the back of Val s neck as he slowly and gently fucked her mouth. As he sat down he realized that his feet were under Val s crotch and he searched for her core with his big toe. Val quickly caught on to his idea and adjusted her hips so that he could access her pussy properly. Mahesh found her cunt dripping with her juices and began to rub her clit with his feet. This drove Val crazy and she began to move her head faster and faster on his cock. Mahesh reached down in front of her and began to play with her tits that were swinging side ways as she moved her head back and forth. He felt his balls tightening and knew that if she kept at this he would be soon shooting his load down her sexy throat. But he wanted to get his cock into the wet pussy that was dripping juices all over his toes. Reluctantly he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet. As she stood up he embraced her and kissed her hungrily exploring her mouth with his with his tongue. He put his hands on her firm ass and pulled her close and his hard cock was throbbing between them. I want you so badly Val he whispered huskily into her ears. Yes Mahesh my pussy is dying for your cock I cannot wait just fuck me hard and quickly she cried back. With that Mahesh turned her around so that she faced the front of the boat. She was standing and holding the railings of the boat feeling the spray of the sea water n her body. She spread her leg s and bent forward so that Mahesh had complete access to her from behind.

Mahesh moved into position behind her with his hard prick in his hand. He took his dick and began to rub the tip against her pussy entrance, wetting it with her juices. He for a moment wish fully poked the head against her ass hole, and then changed his mind. He wanted to fuck this hot wet cunt first and knew that he would get an opportunity to butt fuck her later. As he eased his hardness into her he felt Val clamp down upon his cock like a vise. Enjoying the feel of his first white pussy he began to hump into her back in a slow and steady motion. This lady was so fucking sexy that he wanted to enjoy and prolong their mating as long as possible. As he was fucking her he slowly started to finger her ass- hole to test Val s. He was pleased with her response as she began to moan with pleasure and began to push back against him. He reached forward and held her swaying globes and began to squeeze them as he began to ram her in quick hard shots. He knew that Val was about to cum by the way she was screaming with pleasure and tossing her head and mane of lovely brown hair. He also realized that the boat was slowing down and that they were approaching the shore. He increased the tempo of his strokes and felt the first wave of his orgasm as he shot o load of cum into Val s pussy. A second latter he felt her shudder with pleasure as she came along with him. He kept ramming into her till his dick had stopped shooting cum, and leaned down on her back and kissed the back of her neck, still hanging on to and fondling her magnificent breasts. This lady was amazing and he still wanted to remain inside her pussy enjoying the feel of it around his cock. Slowly and reluctantly he pulled out his semi-hard cock from her and felt the combined juices of her pussy and his cum trail down her leg.

He looked behind his back to see his wife and Pinky leaning against the cabin and watching them. As she saw them, Kavita blew a kiss and Pinky gave him a thumbs up sign of approval. Next to him on the deck chair Rahul had Pam s legs in the air and was nailing her with hard quick strokes. Very quickly both of them climaxed and Rahul pulled out his cock and shot his load all over Pam s tits and belly.

The boat was very near the shore and Tom cut off the engines and dropped anchor. He had the pleasure of fucking Kavita and then watch her husband pleasure his Val from the top deck. H e was so turned on by these Indian women that he was already hard in anticipation of another round of sex with them. They all put out a small out board powered dingy and loaded the things that they required for the day on the beach. Since it was a deserted Island that they reached there was total privacy for them. They all were naked and decided to remain that way and dispense with the swim wear. It was a new experience for Kavita and Pinky to go around in the nude and it had them excited. The sight of the wriggling bare asses and bouncing tits as the girls ran around had the men into a state of permanent semi hardness. Phil and Sa went about setting up the barbecue after they had selected a nice spot to camp on. Tom, Mahesh, and Rahul called the girls for a game of beach volley- ball. It was a sexy sight to see the big tits of the girls bounce as they ran about. The girls were mighty amused to see the men s cocks flopping around and began to make comments about the sizes.

After that the men got around to mixing some frozen margaritas for the ladies and Phil and Rahul took turns to tending to the steaks that were being grilled. Soon the mood was becoming slow and easy and there was a buzz in every bodies head with the tequila and the sight of sexy nude bodies all around. The conversation soon turned to sex and they started to discuss their experiences of the morning. Phil and Sam were all praise for Pinky s pussy and Mahesh and Rahul were going gaga about the bodies of Val and Pam. The topics of sexual tastes were openly discussed and points like who likes to swallow, who likes to butt fuck etc were also exchanged. Both Phil and Sam expressed disappointment that the Indian girls did not like it up their ass, and promised to make them change their minds.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.