Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2003 by JDyle

Chapter 2: Saturday Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday Night - Story about a stripper that I met when I was in college.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School  

After Julie left, I wasn't sure what to do. I stayed on the couch thinking about my next steps. It was a Saturday so I didn't have to go to class. On the other hand, I had a lot of papers to write so I figured I should head to the library and start working.

Around noon, I got my books together and started walking to campus. As I walked into the library, I realized that I had gotten involved with a sex crazed stripper. I wasn't sure what to expect. Julie didn't act like any other girl I had ever met.

I put my books down and started to look for articles for my paper. I realized that I was in a large research library. There had to be some research on the behavior of strippers. Soon my research topic changed. I took the elevator to the floor that held all the psych material. The online computer system was great in getting details on published papers. You would think that a Ph.D. would love to do research on strippers. But there were not as many as I thought. I gave the librarian my list of magazines and my student id. It took her a few minutes to get all the material together.

Most of the articles were academic in nature describing the various problems that women who stripped faced with lots of nice charts and tables and fillers to get the size of the paper up. There were a couple of articles where the women described their past and their work behavior. I quickly learned that >80% of all women who stripped had prostituted themselves at least once in their career, that the majority were either bi or had experimented with other women (I made a quick note to myself to ask Julie about this) and loved the idea of having power over men while they danced. On the other hand, outside the clubs, they tended to go for men who took control. A lot of them ended with men who treated them like shit and then moved to the next woman.

I spent over half the day reviewing the material and thinking of all the possibilities that could occur. I realized that I hadn't done any real work and went back downstairs to start my regular work. I was sitting in one of the cubicle warrens working away for a while, when I felt someone behind me and then a quick kiss on my cheeks. I turned around and notice Julie standing behind me. My cock was instantly hard even though she was wearing jeans and a baggy shirt that hid her curves.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked. "I came to your apartment but you weren't there. I waited for a while and then went to Kristi's place. Your friend was there desperately trying to get into Kristi's pants and told me that you were usually holed up here working. I think he wanted to get me out of there." She giggled as she said the last statement.

I looked at my watch; it was past 8:30.

"I haven't eaten," I replied. "Shall we get something and go back to my place?"

Being from the East Coast, I didn't have a car. She gave me quick smile and took out her car keys. "It will be faster if we drove," she said.

I put my papers back into my backpack and started to walk out with her. The library was a steel and glass monstrosity built in the late 60's or early 70's. Mies Van Der Rohe would have been proud of it. The main entrance was on the second floor. There were steps that led to a plaza that wrapped around two sides. During the day, the steps and the plaza would be filled with students in between classes. Tonight it was empty. The parking lot was at the rear of the building. The easiest way to get there was to walk down the steps to the side that was not part of the plaza. There was sidewalk that passed between the library and other campus buildings to the parking lot. It was lit but still offered enough cover for people to hang out and smoke (this being California and smoking not tolerated inside). The floor was littered with cigarette butts, some tobacco others of a more weed like nature.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.