Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Back at the pond, the gang finished their lunch while Stevie repositioned the camera. Rebecca packed the picnic basket back into the car. She had spent the entire drive wondering why she'd come, why she wanted to watch the others having sex. It wasn't the heat of the day that had made her sweat when Goldie had crawled between Kelly's legs and now her sex seemed to burn with desire. Shutting the car's trunk, Rebecca decided to sit in the back seat to regain her composure.

They had started filming again but Rebecca was not to be found. Stevie hadn't noticed but Kelly, cloaked in a blanket and ready for her next scene, went to look for Rebecca. Kelly found her best friend lying the back seat of the big Dodge Touring car, her legs splayed open and her hand making squishing noises as it worked over and around her pussy. Kelly stepped into the car and closed the door behind her. "I wondered if this was getting to you."

Rebecca removed her fingers from her sopping snatch but left her hand between her legs. Her thighs clenched and relaxed. Her bottom lip quivered. "I can't help myself," she whined, "I need to cum."

Kelly removed Rebecca's hand and covered the auburn furred mound with her own. "Yes. You're so wet." Slick with Rebecca's oily juices, Kelly's hand stroked back and forth in her friend's swollen slit.

Rebecca's chest heaved, struggling to draw breath, as Kelly's hand paused over her swollen nubbin. "I keep trying to be a good girl."

"Yes, you are. You're a good girl," Kelly murmured, her eyes glued to Rebecca's clit. "Just relax."

"But I want it so bad." She groaned as Kelly's fingers brushed around the inside rim of her love tunnel.

Kelly, her hand still massaging Rebecca's clit, pressed her body against the tall redhead and kissed her deeply.

"First, I'll help you relax," she said.

Rebecca answered with a whimper, her hips canted forward to increase the contact with Kelly's hand.

"Then," Kelly continued, "I'll tell you how to enjoy Stevie. All you have to do is be careful."


The girls emerged a few minutes later, both flushed but looking relaxed, almost languid. Goldie shot them a knowing look. Rebecca blushed and busied herself with a makeup box so that she wouldn't have to meet Goldie's smug gaze.

"Glad to see you back," Goldie took Kelly by the hand and led her to the pond. "You just sit right here. It's my turn to fuck your boyfriend and you're going to have a front row seat."

Stevie aimed the camera so that he could capture Goldie and Bud in the foreground. Goldie knelt in front of Bud, holding his cock by the base, and looked toward Kelly.

"Now you watch how I'm going to suck this piece of meat," Goldie said. "Then I'm going to ride this cock you keep hogging to yourself."

Goldie sucked and stroked Bud's cock, making it hard and thick in her mouth. Kelly watched through the bushes, her hand alternating between her pussy and her breast as she watched her boyfriend enjoy Goldie's oral talents.

Stevie waved and shouted, "Next," the signal for Kelly to join the shot. She crawled through the foliage and slid against Bud's lean body. He lay on the grass, still encumbered by his clothes, his cock standing as straight as a flagpole from his trousers. Goldie stood over him, one foot on each side of his hips, and slowly lowered her pussy toward the shiny, swollen shaft. Kelly grasped Bud's tool at the base and guided it into Goldie's pussy.

The look on Goldie's face was indescribable. Her butt bobbed up and down in short jerks, impaling herself on his bulbous knob inch by inch. Once she'd taken his entire length inside her, she sat on Bud's lap, steadying herself on his chest. She paused to savor the feeling of his cock filling her pussy. Leaning forward like a jockey, she started pumping her hips up and down the long length of his shaft.

Kelly knelt beside Goldie. Her hands cradled and stroked Bud's balls and Goldie's ass as they met at the bottom of each stroke. Her finger nestled against Goldie's pussy and teased the thin blonde's coral folds.

Goldie leaned against Kelly for support. The two girls embraced, Kelly holding the other girl tight as Goldie concentrated on the tremors that built inside their bodies. Goldie slammed her body on to Bud's, trapping his cock inside her convulsing love tunnel. Her back arched and she screamed as she surfed across the waves of pleasure that crashed through her.

Kelly helped her lay down on Bud's chest, petting and stroking the other girl's back as Goldie caught her breath. Kelly's caresses moved down Goldie's back, softly kneading her thin rump, before dipping into the creamy spend that oozed around Bud's still thick pole. This time it was Kelly who looked into the camera provocatively as she licked her fingers clean of the creamy goo.

Goldie gave Bud a deep kiss and then climbed to her feet. She took Kelly by the hand and, followed by Stevie's lens, skipped through the bushes to the creek. Bud, propped up on his elbows, his tie askew, watched them go with his flaccid cock lying on his thighs.

"Cut! Excellent!" Stevie shouted. "That was great."


Drained from his long train ride, RJ stood on the curb for a moment and took in the peace and quiet of his house on Bedlow Street. He took a deep breath of the azalea-scented air and lifted his case. He trudged up to the porch, suddenly weary.

"Honey, I'm home," he called. Without breaking his stride, he climbed the stairs toward the bedroom he shared with his wife.

As he moved up the hallway, he heard a slight splash of water and peeked into the bathroom. Harriet rose out of the tub to welcome him home. RJ stood frozen in the doorway, mesmerized by the sight of his voluptuous wife. She stepped out of the tub, wiping water from her big tits and brushing droplets from her curly mound.

"You've been working very hard lately," she said, reaching for a towel.

RJ's eyes devoured his wife's creamy, statuesque, form, almost as if he were seeing her for the first time. She dried herself, her eyes never leaving his. The towel lingered over her sex. She rubbed herself and shivered with excitement.

Harriet stepped toward him, the towel shielding her body from his hungry eyes. "I just don't know what I can give you something to look forward to after a hard day at work." The towel dropped to the floor.

It was almost an hour later before she was able to catch her breath. RJ had taken her on the bathroom floor. He hadn't smoothly seduced her like some Casanova or swept her into his arms like Valentino. He had fucked her like a man possessed, an animal hungry for her body. Reveling in his passion, she completely surrendered herself to him and was soon overwhelmed by her own feelings of love and lust.

After the first round in the bathroom, they'd run to their bedroom like teenagers. Climbing on to the bed, she'd crawled on to all fours and wiggled her bottom invitingly towards him. RJ's eyes were glued to her wrinkled rosette as he crawled up behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.