Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Stevie was surprised when Kelly arrived for the next photo shoot escorted by Bud. Kelly went to work immediately on Stevie, alternately pleading and threatening him to let Bud pose with her. When Goldie arrived, she leered at Bud and agreed with Kelly. Or so it seemed.

Goldie smugly sat in a chair, crossed her legs and lit a cigarette. "Before we get started," Goldie said, "let's just make sure that everyone," she arched her painted eyebrow at Kelly, "agrees that we are going to share and share alike."

"What do you mean?" Stevie asked. Kelly, her stomach suddenly sour, just looked at the floor. She knew what Goldie was getting at.

"Share and share alike," Goldie repeated.

Kelly nodded silently. She had no idea how she would feel when it came time to share Bud. She tried to block her worries out of her mind and concentrate.

Stevie shook his head and gave up trying to understand what was going on between his two models. He was preoccupied with what he'd have to tell Rebecca when she discovered that her brother and her best friend were having sex in front of his camera. What had started as a way to get some quick, easy money was starting to get too complicated.

He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. Three pairs of eyes looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to sketch out a scene for them to play. "We'll start with the girls. Then Bud will join them." The girls knew what he wanted and moved toward the ratty old sofa. Stevie wrung his hands and looked at Bud.

Pulling Bud aside, Stevie pitched his voice low so that the girls couldn't hear. "Relax. If you can't get hard, just start licking."

"Wha..." Bud pulled away, unsure what Stevie was implying.

"Some guys get stage fright," Stevie explained. "Just take your time and concentrate on the girls. I'll take care of the rest."

"Whenever you boys are ready," Goldie called.

Bud looked over Stevie's shoulder. The girls stood ready by the sofa, comfortably leaning against each other. Goldie stood behind Kelly, gently caressing the shorter blonde's shoulders. Stevie took his place behind the camera, giving the girls a quick wave when he was ready.

Goldie undressed Kelly slowly, giving Stevie time to capture the best angles. When Kelly was wearing only her panties, she turned to help Goldie shed her frock. Once she'd freed Goldie's small paps, Kelly looked over Stevie's head and shot a smoldering look at Bud. She stuck out her tongue and theatrically took Goldie's nipple into her mouth, teasing its red tip with her sharp white teeth.

Bud shifted his rapidly swelling cock to a more comfortable position, his eyes riveted to Kelly as she worked her way down Goldie's stomach to the dark patch between her legs. He'd never imagined Kelly having sex with another girl and now it was happening only a few feet away. She looked up from Goldie's snatch and crooked her finger toward him.

Bud joined her without a second thought. Stevie moved to a better position, keen to capture the sight of Bud and Kelly sharing the taste of Goldie's juices. A few minutes later, the girls shifted so that they could share Bud's cock. Stevie crouched between Bud's knees, his wrist cramping as he shot and wound picture after picture of the double blowjob close-up.

Unwilling to stop the action, Stevie laid aside one camera and took up another, already loaded one. The girls rearranged themselves again, this time Kelly lay back and let Goldie crawl over her. The first time they'd done this, Stevie had called it "soixante-neuf" but Goldie had laughed scornfully and told her that she had heard that it was called "sixty-nining." Whatever it was called, the girls seemed to enjoy it, diving into each other's wet loins with a vengeance.

While Goldie burrowed her tongue deep into Kelly's tunnel, Kelly reached back and steered Bud's rigid cock into the other girl. Bud tried to glide his tool smoothly in and out of Goldie, stopping whenever Stevie wanted a picture. He could see Kelly watching him from underneath Goldie. Whenever his stroke brought her against the blonde waitress's body, Kelly's tongue would tease his balls or stretch to taste the oily nectar that coated his shaft. Bud had never imagined that anything could feel so good. Within moments, his restraint crumbled and he spilled his seed inside Goldie's body.

Trying to apologize, Bud pulled out and turned toward Stevie. Kelly, still trapped underneath Goldie, stopped him from leaving and took his cum covered schlong into her mouth. Stevie's camera came to life again as Kelly made a great show of cleaning his cock with her tongue until her lips and chin were shiny with his jism.

Bud's cock started to re-inflate, growing stiff from Kelly's enthusiastic attention. He helped Goldie climb off the divan and then moved to kneel between Kelly's legs. Goldie squatted beside Kelly's head, kissing her neck and telling her how much she'd enjoyed the feeling of Bud's cock inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.