Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Lance arrived at the Lostridge's house. He told Millie that he was looking for Rebecca, but he kept looking up the stairs to see if Harriet might make an appearance. While he fidgeted in the hallway, Rebecca sat in her room and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Millie poked her head in the bedroom door, "Your young man is a waiting by the front door, Miz Becca."

"Thank you, Millie," Rebecca replied absently.

Rebecca had seen him drive up but still didn't know if she wanted to let him take her to the library. The smell of the boy's locker room kept coming back to her as she debated what she should do about Lance. She weighed his popularity against his rudeness, his money against his immaturity.

Finally, she decided to give him one more chance. She greeted him in the front foyer. He tried to kiss her before they'd even made it to his car and Rebecca tried to firmly but gently let him know that she wasn't ready to pick up where they'd left off. Lance shrugged her rejection off, changing the subject as he drove through town. They passed by the high school, and when Lance pulled his Model T behind the practice field's hedge, Rebecca wondered if she'd made a mistake.

"I told you, Lance. We're not going to start this again."

"C'mon Princess. I know you're not really mad at me."

"Then you're wrong again. I didn't like the way you pawed at me. You tore my dress. And now I've heard that you've been telling all your friends that I'm a slut."

Lance didn't bother trying to deny her accusations. "Sugar, a wild thing like you needs a man with a firm hand," he said closing in on her.

"Three strikes, Buster. You're out. Women like a man who is gentle, slow, and considerate."

Lance reached for her and grabbed her breast. With his other hand, he pulled her face toward his and kissed her roughly. Using his strength to pin her to the door, he kneaded her breast like bread dough. When she moved her hand to keep him from tearing her blouse, he shifted targets and tried to force his hand up her skirt. His long fingers poked and scratched her cotton knickers. Alarmed and afraid, Rebecca wrestled her hand free and slapped his face as hard as she could. He sat up panting, as if he'd run a race.

"You can't keep teasing me like this," he said.

She used the momentary breather to jump out of the car and compose herself.

"Don't come to my house anymore." Rebecca turned on her heel and ran to the library as quickly as she could.

-=)0(=-

McPherson's soda counter was usually slow in the morning, so that was when Stevie would work in the studio. Kelly arrived, still a bit nervous, and found Stevie and a skinny blonde girl setting up one of the sets.

"Hi Kelly. This is Goldie," Stevie said, making the introductions.

He explained that they were going to pretend that the girls were bored harem slaves. As he explained what was going to happen, it suddenly dawned on Kelly that she was going to be touching another naked woman. She posed on the oversized pillows as if she were sitting on eggshells.

Goldie reached over and took Kelly by the hand. "Come on, dearie, I'll help you though it. I've got to be back at work for the lunch shift, so I don't have a lot of time."

Kelly looked at Stevie, a scared and bewildered look on her face. "I'm sorry. It's... it's just that I've never been with another girl like... like that."

Goldie rubbed her face in her hands. Looking up, she shot a frustrated glance at Kelly. Stevie stood frozen in the middle of the room, caught between the two girls. "Stevie, just give me my money. I don't have time for her to get comfortable with this." Already in her underwear, she started picking up her clothes. "I'll take my dough and be on my way."

Kelly huddled in the corner, her eyes brimming with tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad."

"You didn't, sweetie. I do this for the money and I've got to get to my other job. If I'm late for the lunch shift, I'll get fired."

Stevie was frantic. "Goldie, I don't have ten bucks. You know that I can't pay you until Mr. McPherson pays me for the pictures."

"Tough shit, sport. Pay up, we're burning daylight."

"Goldie, please. Maybe you could show her how to do it." He clutched his camera in his hands. "Kelly, all you need to do is relax. Goldie can show you all you need to do. You don't need to actually do anything, just pretend. I'll take the pictures and everything will be all right."

Goldie tossed her dress back into a chair. She looked at Kelly, taking in the younger girl's petite, firm body. Her brain raced through a number of possibilities. She knew that Stevie probably couldn't pay her. She also knew that if she walked out, he might start using the cute little cheerleader instead of her. She needed the money - her pride she'd buried a long time ago.

Goldie blew a kiss at Stevie. "I get double what you usually pay me. I'm not running a kindergarten here, you know." She held her hand out to Kelly. "Come with me, dearie, let Goldie show you how everything works."

She led Kelly to the simple set - a drop cloth hung against the wall - and had her stand next to a stool. Goldie stood behind Kelly and made sure that Stevie was ready "Start snapping, picture man," she said and softly massaged Kelly's shoulder. "Just relax, dearie. I'm going to start by helping you take your clothes off. You've done that before, haven't you?"

Stevie tried to be invisible as he snapped pictures of Goldie sliding Kelly's clothes off, piece by piece. At first, Kelly tensed whenever Goldie's hands touched her bare skin, but by the time her bra joined the rest of her clothes on the floor, Kelly was starting to enjoy or at least accept the other woman's caresses. Kelly lightly teased her own nipples, watching the older blonde with a growing sense of excitement.

Goldie stepped back and shucked her underwear in three quick movements. She put one foot up on the stool and shamelessly ran her hands over her fleshy sex, smiling when saw a bright red blush creep over the young cheerleader's face and neck. Noticing the reaction Kelly was having, Goldie put her hand on Kelly's shoulder.

"I might be a little rough around the edges, but I still got it where it counts," she said.

Goldie's hand trailed off Kelly's shoulder, brushing her fingertips down the young girl's back until they rested in the hollow of her back just above Kelly's backside. When she felt Kelly flinch, Goldie drew the other girl closer. "Put your arms around my neck and smile for the camera," she coached.

Kelly hesitated, as if she were diving into freezing cold water. She swallowed hard before doing as she was told. Her nipples felt like red hot coals as they pressed into Goldie's flesh. Kelly felt dizzy, melting into Goldie's arms as the taller girl pulled her close. Stevie's hands shook as he switched cameras.

Goldie put her mouth to Kelly's ear, whispering encouragement. "You're doing fine." She took one of Kelly's breasts into her hand and lightly squeezed its firmness. "You keep your eyes on Stevie. Relax and I'm going to make you feel better."

Kelly shuddered as Goldie took an engorged nipple into her mouth. Stevie's camera was a steady stream of clicks. Goldie's hands roamed over the cheerleader's taut flanks and wiry curls. Goldie stretched out her tongue and tasted Kelly's sweet nectar. Stevie's camera caught the enraptured look on Kelly's face as Goldie's fingers joined her tongue. Kelly's knees wobbled and she leaned against Goldie for support. Goldie helped her sit, immediately returning to licking, once the cheerleader was safely perched on the stool.

By the time Goldie had finished, Kelly had cum several times. Goldie looked at the camera and licked her lips. Her chin shone with Kelly's juices. Resting her hand on Kelly's furry triangle, she sat up and planted a big, wet kiss on Kelly's lips.

"Girls that was," Stevie licked his dry lips and searched for the right words. "That was fantastic."

-=)0(=-

"Hey, Mrs. Lostridge, is Rebecca home?" Lance stuck his head through the back gate.

"Oh, Lance. Hello. Rebecca's still at the library." Harriet tried to keep her eyes from dropping below Lance's shirt collar. "I'm just cleaning out the garage today." She pulled her collar out and fanned herself. "It's awfully hot today," she said.

"Maybe I can help you out," he said, closing the gate behind him.

Harriet watched him walk closer, a voice in her head screaming warnings about what she knew would come next. "I... I could use some help, I guess." She didn't resist when he took her hands into his. "Some heavy lifting. That kind of stuff."

Lance led Harriet into the family garage, carefully locking the door behind him. "Let's stop playing games, Harriet." He closed the distance between them in a few swift steps like a hunting cat. "I can call you Harriet, can't I? Especially after yesterday."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.