Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

After school, Bud and Thorny raced to Bedlow Street. Crouched behind the tree house wall, they were ready to see how far Kelly would undress. Thorny had brought his own binoculars, so Bud wasn't worried about missing anything.

"Well, I did it," Bud said without taking his eyes off Kelly's bedroom window.

"Did what?"

"Asked her to the dance," Bud said as nonchalantly as he could.

"No shit?"

"No shit. Gonna borrow my Dad's old tuxedo, take her to dinner, and everything."

Whatever comment Thorny started to make was stifled when the boys saw Kelly enter her room. Bud felt his stomach do flip flops as she went through the same slow strip tease that he'd enjoyed for the past two weeks.

Just like the day before, Kelly calmly removed her clothing. She hung up her dress. Put her shoes in the closet ("White knickers," said Thorny) and modeled her lithe form in her bedroom mirror. When she stood in front of the mirror in her slip, Bud felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead. He wiped his hands on his pants, careful not to lose his grip on the field glasses. This was as far as she'd gone the day before but she didn't seem to be heading for the curtains yet.

Bud heard Thorny sigh as Kelly pulled off her panties, bent over, and gave them another good look at her firm ass. She tossed her panties onto her bed and stepped out of sight.

Thorny squeezed his binoculars until his knuckles were white. "C'mon, c'mon," he pleaded under his breath.

His pleas turned to a disappointed groan when Kelly stepped back in to her mirror. Instead of her slip, she wore a pink bathrobe. She walked around her room as if looking for something, but then she stopped in front of her mirror and untied her robe. Bud thought that his cock would burst the buttons on his fly as Kelly slowly slid out of the robe. When the robe was halfway down her back, she turned as if to look at the smooth curve of her back.

Bud had only two words when he saw her pink tipped globes proudly standing on her chest, "Holy Shit."

Kelly continued to lower the robe, exposing the top of her rear end in the mirror while simultaneously showing the boys the triangle of honey brown curls that graced the top of her womanhood. Finally, she dropped the robe to the floor and stood fully naked in front of the mirror. Her hands cupped her breasts, seeming to weigh them, before she sent one hand to toy with the thatch that covered her mons. The boys held their breath, afraid that their slightest movement would break the spell. Stepping closer to the window, Kelly tugged the curtain sash, ending the show for the day.

Bud's hands trembled as he descended the tree house ladder. Making sure that Thorny had closed the gate to the alley, Bud went into the house through the laundry room. Millie was there folding clothes.

"So de show's over for today?" she teased.

Bud blushed. He had forgotten that he had told her about Kelly's window.

"Yeah, but now that I've asked her to the dance I feel like I'm going to be sick or something."

He put the binoculars case on the stairs and went to help her fold the laundry. Millie held her arms wide, searching for the corners of the sheets. Bud slipped his hands around her waist and pulled her against him, grinding his stiff pole into her soft rear end.

"I wish she could be as easy to talk to as you are." Bud kissed her neck. Millie smelled of furniture polish and linseed oil.

She swatted his hands away from her breasts. "Git on now. I got work to do," she said, "And don't think you're gittin' any of my brown shuga today after you come in here all hard and hot talking after some other woman."

"Ah come on, Millie."

Millie turned around in his arms, a cynical look on her face. "So now you got a date with your dream girl. What do you want a little colored gal like Millie fo'?"

"It's just that... that I want everything to be right. I don't want to screw things up now that I've got a chance to impress her."

Millie's cocked eyebrow was her only answer but she still didn't try to leave his embrace.

"Millie. What do women want?"

Millie laughed and playfully punched Bud's chest. "I could spend the rest of my life telling you the answer to that one," she said, "but I've got to fold the laundry, peel the vegetables, and get the chicken in the oven before your momma gets back."

"Please? I'll fold the rest of the laundry for you."

Millie laughed again. Looking thoughtful, she answered his question. "Women want different things. Sometimes it's good to go fast and hard. Other times they want to go slow and gentle. Depends on their mood."

"But how will I know?"

She took one of his hands from her hip and placed it against her pillowy breast. "You just start slow and she'll let you know how fast to go."

Taking her invitation, Bud's hand moved from her breast to the buttons on her dress. "What's the one thing I can do for her? Something special. Something she'll like."

Millie shrugged her shoulders, dropping her dress to the floor. Bud's hands caressed her back's smooth skin. She tilted her chin up and he gave her a toe-curling kiss. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked at him with a quirky grin.

"Well there is one thing that most ladies like." She pulled him down between her legs and lay back on the laundry pile. "I know I do."

Reclining on the never ending pile of sheets and napkins, she talked him through the hidden secrets of licking a woman's pussy. Thorny had told him that it would smell like fish, but it didn't. It was a curious, oily honey - not quite sweet or sour but certainly not offensive. His tongue explored the folds and ridges of her sex, making sure to tickle the rim of her pussy's hole. He lapped up her juice and spread it around the crevices and nooks of her sex.

"Ohh, das it," Millie moaned. "You keeeep it up; stay nice and slow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.