Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

The Tuesday after her first weekend with Bob, Kristin learned that she was nominated to be the homecoming queen. She was in the running with five other girls, but everyone knew that there where only two girls who stood a chance at winning. Kristin was the front runner, and her only real challenger was Robin Anderson. The two girls had been rivals for years, but in the last twelve months, their rivalry had turned to a mutual hatred. They competed in everything from the student council to their boyfriends.

When Kristin began modeling, Robin got very jealous. She felt that she had a better body than Kristin, and looked more like a model. Robin was tall at 6'1" and thin. Her legs were long and seductive. She currently sported strawberry blond hair, but that seemed to change with the seasons. Her breasts were small and firm cones, that stood out proudly from her body. Robin dressed provocatively, wearing short skirts, and thin tank tops, as often as she could. She loved to see her long, thick nipples poking out her shirt, and got big laughs, from watching men and boys grovel in front of her. She was proud of her body, and not scared to show it off.

Kristin knew from talking with their mutual friends, how Robin felt about her. She had been told how Robin considered her a boring prude, and how Robin would make fun of the way that she dressed. She was also told about how jealous Robin was of her chest. Kristin never tried to attract the attention the way that Robin was, but she received it anyway, due to her large tits. While Kristin was the captain of the school's soccer and softball teams, Robin was the head cheerleader, and on the drill team.

Robin had gone to several local modeling agencies, but none could get her any work. She couldn't believe that Kristin's pictures appeared in the local papers when she couldn't even find work. Kristin could never prove that Robin had stolen her long time boyfriend, but the two had begun dating a short time after he had broke up with her. Oh how she wished that Robin had gotten Bob's sick attention, instead of her.

She spent the week at school as normally as she could, trying to concentrate on her classes, and forgetting the horrors that she had endured. She watched the Wilson's child twice that week, and had been too preoccupied with her own worries and problems, to notice that Mr. Wilson didn't look at, or even talk to her. She would fall apart when she was alone, her mind would drift back to the events of the past weekend, the things she had done, and the things that had been done to her. She couldn't believe that she had done all the sinful things she had, but it was too late now. She knew that Bob was far from finished with her, but she feared what would happen by not obeying more than she did, as she went through another weekend like that.

When she showed up at his studio that first Friday, she was surprised to find he had her conduct a normal shoot. There was a male model there whom she didn't know, but he seemed to hate Bob, and being there, as much as she did. The shoot lasted about an hour and a half, and as soon as Bob said, "That's a wrap." the young man hurried out of the studio.

Kristin wasn't so lucky, as soon as Bob set up his video equipment, she was forced to please him. He used her as he wished, after he questioned and then inspected her, to make sure that she had done as he had ordered.

She was sent home that night with a new tape of noise, and a stuffed teddy bear. Bob had shown her the hidden compartment in the bear, and the two vibrators that he had hidden inside of it. He ordered her to use the two devices on herself an hour each night, filling both her cunt and ass with the dildos.

Saturday morning, she arrived at Bob's house at 9:00 A.M., as ordered. She was forced to change, and then taken back down to his basement again. The room had been changed, and the bright colors of the week before now gone. It was now more drab, almost dungeon like. She was again given a drink of the strange liquid, before Bob tied her to the bed. Next he applied the pads to her eyes, and placed the small ear buds in her ears. She listened to the noise again, as she waited for what was to come. Soon she felt a presence close to her, on the bed. She felt what she thought was a hand running up her leg. Then another on her other leg, the hands, if that's what they were, rubbed something over her body. Soon she felt a hand on her arm, rubbing the liquid into her skin. She felt her legs begin to tingle, as a sensation unlike any she had ever felt, ran up her legs, then her left arm. A hand coated her right arm with the substance, and soon it to danced with the same sensation that was running over her other extremities.

She never felt the needle inject its contents into her. She felt overwhelmed, and unable to track what or who touched her body, until she felt the thin tank top that she had been given to wear, cut from her body. Next she felt the blade slicing the denim shorts from her hips, and found herself tied nude to the bed in moments. Next the hands returned, rubbing the liquid across her newly exposed skin. Within minutes, every inch of her skin danced with the strange feelings racing across its surface. She felt what she thought was a finger slide into her exposed cunt. It explored around inside of her for several minutes, spreading the new sensation to her most sensitive, private areas.

Her mind raced, as her thoughts began to blur. She felt like she was in dream, as time seemed to stand still. When she awoke to the water hitting her body, hours later, she thought that she remembered something cold slivering over her body, wrapping around her legs and forced inside of her. As she sat up on the bed, she gazed between her still spread legs, her cunt was gaped open, as fluids flowed freely from it.

Bob led her upstairs, and had her clean herself up. She gave herself her first douche, and showered as he had instructed. She noticed that the small black hairs that had covered her body, washed away in the shower, unsure where they had come from.

When she had finished cleaning herself up, she was led naked downstairs again. A group of four older men were there to train her, she was told. For the next six hours, she was directed and told how to please a man with her body. She was given instructions on how to give head, lick a man's balls, and tongue his ass. She was critiqued on how she rode a man's cock, taking a dick in her ass, and worst of all, how to please three men all at the same time.

When she was finally released, she was told to check her e-mail, and do as she had been ordered the previous weekend. She followed all of Bob's demands, not wanting to anger him. Her first night with the vibrator's, she was almost too humiliated to do as she had been told, but after forcing herself to do it, she found it most exciting. The one night that she had forgotten to listen to her tape, she found it impossible to sleep, until she remembered to put her headphones on.

She went through much the same routine for the next two weeks, as Bob continued to "train her", as he called it. Each week he supplied her with a new tape, and larger vibrators, upping the time that she had to spend with them fucking into her cunt and ass.

By the third week, her cunt no longer hurt from the abuse that it received, and her group of trainers had little to complain about, as she serviced the four men all at once. Her resistance was now gone, and she accepted the fact that she was now Bob's slave.


Two weeks after Bob had Jim use Kristin, and still he wouldn't take his calls, he sent him several E-mails, but they had all been returned, rejected by Jim's mail server. He had driven by the Wilson's a few times, but never saw Jim's car there, until now. It was a Wednesday, and Bob knew that Kristin wasn't there, so he parked his car and rang the doorbell.

Brenda Wilson answered the door, still wearing her workout clothes from the gym. The thirty year old stewardess still looked good, Bob thought, as she greeted him. He had met her only once before, when he had taken their family portrait for them. She had worn a bland brown jacket and slacks that day, and Bob hadn't seen how shapely the young mother truly was.

"Oh, hello Bob." she greeted him. "Here to see Jim?" she asked.

"Yes mam." he answered politely.

"More computer problems?" she asked, trying to make polite conversation.

"No mam, more of a social call this time." he said.

"Good, he needs to talk to someone. He's been moping' around here for weeks. He barely eats or sleeps, and I don't think that he's said two words to me or Tye in a week." she said.

"Really, what's wrong?" Bob asked, acting concerned about his friend.

"I don't know. I thought maybe he was having trouble at work, but he says that everything's fine. You're just about the only friend he's got. In fact, if this went on much longer, I was going to call you to talk to him myself." she was saying, just when Jim popped his head out into the hallway, to see Bob talking to his wife.

"Don't talk to him!" he screamed angrily at her.

"So you do remember how to talk." she said to Jim.

"What the hell do you want?" he screamed at Bob, ignoring his wife's remark.

"Hey I just came by to talk to you old buddy." Bob answered timidly.

Jim looked at his wife, and worried what Bob would do if he refused, so he answered. "Fine in my office." he said, pointing for Bob to enter the room.

Bob gave Brenda a worried look, as he walked past her to Jim's office.

"I thought that you would have figured out that I don't want to talk to you by now!" Jim said hatefully, as he slammed the door. "What the hell are you doing here?" he shouted.

"Hey, we had a deal. I kept my end of the deal, and you got what you wanted. Now what the hell is you problem?" Bob shot back, no longer playing timid.

"What I wanted! I never wanted that. I don't know what you did to that girl, but it's wrong, and I'm not going to let you get away with it." Jim shot back not backing down.

"Really, what are you going do? Are you going to tell the kid that you know what she's been doing? Tell her parent's maybe? Huh, what? Anyone you tell, you'll also have to tell them how you know. Are you going to do that Jimmy boy?" Bob shot back quietly

Jim stopped, he thought about what Bob had just said, then holding his head up high, he said, "Yes, I'll, I'll do whatever I have to do."

Bob reached into his coat, and pulled out a stack of photos "So I guess that means you're ready to give up your family, your wife and son, and go to jail as a child pornographer, and a rapist then." Bob said, holding up a picture of Kristin naked in Bob's shower.

"What the hell are you talking about? You'll be the one going to jail, you son of a bitch!" Jim retorted angrily.

"Will I? Lets see, you're the one photographing and selling nude pictures of minors." Bob said, holding up the photo of Kristin in the shower. "You're the one who'll get charged with statutory rape." he said, flipping a photo to Jim.

Jim caught the photo and stared at it dumfounded. The photo showed him and Kristin lying in his bed together, making love.

"You're the one who'll lose his family, his job, his whole life, not me." Bob finished, tossing the remaining photos to the ground. He waited five minutes for Jim to respond, but the man said nothing, as he stood staring at the photos dumbfounded.

"Well I just came over for the tapes of her calls anyway, you still keep those in your desk drawer, old buddy?" Bob finally said, walking to Jim's desk, and taking the tapes that he found there.

"I'll leave these here for you to think about, and when you decide if you want to go public with this, you just let me know." Bob said, walking out the door.

Jim Wilson stood there looking at the photo of him having sex with his babysitter, in the bed that he shared with his wife. The date stamp on the photo showed it to be six months old. Jim knew this couldn't be true, but it would be enough to end his marriage, and send him to jail for some time nonetheless.

As Bob walked out of the Wilson's house, he was stopped by Brenda, who had changed, and was now wearing a pair of shorts and a small tee-shirt.

"Bob I heard some yelling in there. Is everything okay? I'm very worried about Jim?" she asked, with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah, me too, he needs a lot of help. I want to help him, but I don't think it would be good for him to see us talking right now, as paranoid as he's gotten. Is there some place where we can meet and talk about it?" he asked her, as caringly as he could.

"Well I can't leave tonight, but how about for lunch on Sunday? I'm working a flight that gets back Sunday morning, and I'll just tell Jim that we got in late." Brenda said.

"Okay, where would you like to meet?" he asked, as though he had no ideas.

"How about the Applebee's out by the mall? " she asked.

"Yeah, that sounds great. What time?" he replied

"Let's say noon, can I get your card, that way I can call you, if my flight really is delayed?" she asked.

"Sure." he said, digging into his pocket for a card. "Oh wait, what if someone sees us and tells Jim? He'll think we're out to get him." Bob said.

"You're right, good thinking. Well I don't know. How about someplace out by the airport, that's far enough away from here? How about the Chile's?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they'll be packed on a Sunday at lunch, and someone from the airport might recognize you with someone other than your husband, and get the wrong idea." he said.

"Well I don't know, can you think of someplace better?" Brenda asked, not sure that there was a good place.

"Well there's that little bar and grill, what's it called, oh yeah, "On the Border" or something like that. They have pretty good food?" Bob said, not telling her that the owner was a regular customer of his.

"Oh I don't think that they're open during the day sorry." she said, trying to think of some place else.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.