Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

Finding herself on the floor, the pain dissipating, she tried to recuperate. Kristin pulled herself up to her knees, she found that she was in front of the Dog dish, filled with food. Hungry and worried of what Bob would do to her, she slowly began eating from the bowl. Kristin was surprised to find that it was actually good tasting food. Soon she was lapping up the contents, and occasionally licking up the milk.

As soon as she finished, Bob drug her up to her feet by her bound arms. She winced through the pain, as she steadied herself on her high heels. She found the walk up the steps even more dangerous, than the one down had been earlier. She was led into Bob's bedroom, where he slapped her on her ass, before he began to untie her arms. When he had freed her, he directed her to get dressed, handing her a hanger with the clothing that he expected her to put on.

She looked over the contents of the hanger, unsure of just what she had. Two swipes of bright red cloth hung from the wire, one about 8 inches thick and the other about twice that. She slowly pulled the thicker strip from the hangar, and put the hangar on the bed. She examined it unsure what the stretchy material was. Finding it was sown together in what she assumed was the back. Deciding that it was meant to be a skirt, she skeptically pulled it up her succulent legs, lining the four inch slits opposite one another and assumed that they must represent the bottom and sides of the skirt. She let it ride low on her hips, hoping to hide her ass as best as she could, however the skin tight garment did little to hide any part of her. Although she tried her best to position the garment to cover as much off her ass as she could, she still couldn't satisfy her sense of modesty, with the thin strip of cloth.

Giving up, she turned her attention to the other garment still on the hangar, and decided that it must be meant as the top, she began to put it on. Again finding no tag, she assumed that there must not be a top or bottom to it, and just pulled it on over her head. She again found that she was unable to adequately cover herself with the tiny swath of material. If she choose to cover the top of her chest, then the lower quarter was left exposed. While if she covered the lower part of her chest, she was dangerously close to exposing her nipples. And if she centered the strip on her nipples, both the tops and bottoms of her breasts peeked out a little. Deciding that it was best to conceal the lower half of her breasts, for fear that they might pop out if she didn't, she waited for his next instructions.

He had been busy pouring her a glass of something, and stopped when he turned and saw her. She was the very essence of seduction, as she stood there wearing the scant clothing. He could make out her nipples, and even the jewelry still clipped in place on her chest. The skirt she wore low, thus revealing her tight stomach and the upper curve of her hips.

Bob handed her the glass and told her to drink it. Reluctantly she drank the contents, looking down at the red liquid, unsure of what it was that she was drinking. The taste was familiar to her, she had drank this concoction Saturday morning, but was still unsure of just what it was. When she had finished her drink, he led her into the bathroom, where he instructed her to put on some make up, and fix her hair. He told her, pointing to a photo on the cabinet next to a curling iron, to make herself look just like that. He left the room as she began working on her hair.

Using the iron and gel, she began to style her hair to look like that of the girl in the picture. Teasing it into a fluffy mess, in an old 80's way, she did her best to make her hair a copy of the photo. Next, she put on the make-up that Bob had provided her, the bright red lip stick, the dark blue eye shadow and deep blush. Next she put on the nail polish, a matching red to her dress and lips.

Bob returned just as she was blowing the last of her fingernails dry. He grabbed her arm, and turned her to face him. Smiling at her, he placed one of the small ear buds that she had worn earlier, in her left ear, and then the other one in her right ear, before picking up the leash, which was still dangling from her neck. As the evil sounds again filled her mind, she looked into the mirror, and saw the slut she had become, as she was pulled away by the leash.


Jim Wilson sat at his dinning room table, unable to look his wife in the face. Although they didn't usually do so, Jim had gotten up early that day to attend the local church service. He had sat and listened to the sermon over the ten commandments, as the guilty thoughts of his sins ran through his mind, just as they had for the past twenty four hours. He had sinned, he had committed adultery. He had helped to turn a poor, sweet, innocent girl into a slut. He had allowed his lust for her, to destroy her life, and he was terrified that it may destroy his and his families as well. Brenda had asked him repeatedly what was wrong several times over the last day, and he had convinced himself that she somehow knew what he had done. He hadn't been able to sleep or eat, he was so guilt ridden. Every time he saw his wife or son, his guilt once again reminded him of what he had done.


Kristin was led out to a large Winnebago, where she and Bob where greeted by Reggie. She saw Reggie's lips moving, as he faced her, but was unable to hear anything that he said through the noise being pumped into her ears. She found herself pulled into the Winnebago by her collar. As soon as she was inside, the volume of the noise in her ears was turned down, she watched quizzically as Bob fiddled with the small transmitter. Bob told her to use the restroom now, before they got on the road.

When she returned from the bathroom, she was placed in one of the seats, and secured to it. A leather band was wrapped around her waist and buckled to the seat and then a chain was locked onto her collar. She sat there silently while Bob secured her to the chair, surprised that he hadn't restrained her arms. When he moved out from in front of her, she could see that she was facing a small television. Bob's last word's to her, before the volume of the noise being pumped into her ears was turned back up was, "I don't want to hear a word from you until we get there."

She sat silently, as he reached out and flipped the cloth of her top down, and roughly pinched her nipples. He then turned away from her, turning on the television, before he walked to the front of the RV.

As the fires of desire raced through her, she turned her head and watched Bob walk to the front of the RV. She watched through her haze of desire, as Bob closed the curtain, blocking her section off from the front of the RV, as he sat down in the passenger's seat. Within moments she felt the RV lurch into motion. She began looking around, hoping to find someone or something to relieve her growing desires. As she turned her head looking for relief, the image on the TV caught her attention.

As she sat there watching the TV, the video of her losing her virginity played out on the screen. She found her eyes locked onto the screen, even as she felt the pain of betrayal deep down in her heart, seeing her former boyfriend Billy again, as he pleasured her on the screen. When this scene finished, some time later, it was replaced by the scenes of her with her brother, Reggie and the others from the party.

As she watched the action going on, on the screen, she was getting hotter by the minute, and her hands had began to roam all over her body. As one hand rubbed her chest, and the other began diving into her cunt. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she was begging herself to stop. She closed her eyes and tried to look away, but even as repulsed by the images on the screen as she was, she couldn't stop herself. She was in an uncontrollable state of sexual arousal, she needed to climax, and continued working herself into such a state of arousal, so that she would cum. Poor Kristin couldn't hear the two men laughing at her, as she moaned in desire, while she watched her sexual exploitation on the screen.

The drive took just over two hours, and it was now just before four o'clock on this warm Sunday afternoon, when the RV pulled in and parked in the large mall's parking lot. A slap on her face drew her attention away from the scenes that had repeated themselves over and over on the TV's screen. She looked up to find Bob and Reggie staring at her. She had her skirt bunched around her waist, and her top pushed down below her tits. Seeing the two men, she was sure that they would help her to find her release. Bob reached out and pulled the ear buds from her ears, while Reggie pulled somethings from a cabinet behind him.

She listened almost in a trance, as Bob explained what he expected of her, "Okay Slut, I'm going to let you earn my trust back. I want you to go into the mall here, and find some men. I have eight condoms here, and I want them all filled with sperm, from eight different men. You can bring them back here one at a time, or in groups of two or three, or you can find a group of eight men to do all at the same time, I don't care. It's almost four o'clock now, and the mall closes at six, so you have just two hours in order to collect the sperm from eight different guys. You have to bring them all back here to get their juice and have them put the condoms in the bowl." he said, pointing to the crystal bowl on the table next to a stack of Trojans "If you don't have at least eight condoms full of spunk by 6:00, our deal is off and I sell your videos and mail out your pictures to your family, priest, teachers, principal and several of your fellow students, especially those who you wouldn't want to date on a bet. You know what I expect of you baby, so better go out there and get them in here quickly!" he said, looking at the troubled youth.

"Oooooo" she said, still in desperate need of having a release.

After untying her from the chair, Bob tried his best to fix her clothes, he removed the leash from her collar, before slapping her on the ass and saying. "Go get'em baby. Make your master proud."

Bob followed the dazed girl from a safe distance, and video taped her quest for a partner. She entered the mall and walked around, looking around apparently lost. He knew that she'd probably never been to this mall before and, as far away from their home town as they were, there was very little chance that she would see any one who knew her. He taped her movements, and also the reaction of the malls patron's, the men stopping and staring, while the women gasped, as they looked at the scantily clothed teen. Finally, after several minutes of searching, she approached an older man, who appeared to be alone, as he stood outside of a store. The man looked the youth up and down hungrily, as she walked up and whispered something into his ear. The two exchanged whispers, before she led him out of the mall, and back to the RV.

Reggie watched the small black and white monitors, as young Kristin dropped to her knees, and began undoing the older man's pants. He watched her roll the condom over the man's already hard cock, as soon as she had gotten his pants off of him. He stared in amazement, as she pushed him back onto the bed, and climbed on top of his erect rod. He found it hard to believe from watching her actively pumping her pussy up and down on the old man's shaft, as she stuck her huge tits right in front of his face, so that he could suckle on her nipples while she rode him, that she had been a virgin less than a week ago.

Bob waited a safe distance away from the RV, and after less than ten minutes of their being inside of the RV, the man emerged, still straightening his clothes, as he walked back to the mall. Only a minute or two later, Kristin emerged looking slightly disheveled, but she once again entered the mall, looking for another lover. She still seemed oblivious to the looks that she was receiving from people, and one young mother even went so far as to cover her son's eyes, when she saw him looking at Kristin, dressed as slutty as she was.

After traveling about a quarter of the way down the mall, she approached another man, who was standing alone. She whispered in his ear, as he looked at her, disgusted by her appearance. Bob filmed away, as he watched the man push her away, he rebuked her for whatever it was that she asked him for. She backed away, and began searching for a new partner, even as he continued his verbal assault on her.

In the now gathering crowd, caused by the scene that the other man was causing, stood a single man, whom she approached without hesitation. Again she whispered something into the young man's ear. Whatever she had told him, he seemed to like, Bob noted, as he continued filming, as the smile on his face now stretched completely across his face. Kristin took the man by the hand, and led him out of the mall. Bob captured the scene on film, as Kristin led him into the RV, as he talked on his cell phone.

Bob glanced down at his watch, as he waited for the couple to exit the RV. "Damn!" he thought, "It's only been twenty minutes, and she's already on her second man." He had never expected her to succeed with the task that he had given her, but at the pace that she was going at, it appeared that she would. He waited for the couple to emerge from the RV. As he stood waiting for the couple to emerge from the motor home, for about fifteen minutes, he didn't notice the car that had circled the RV about three times, until the driver parked his car close to it, and then approached the door. He taped the scene as the forty-something year old looked around, before he cautiously opened the door and entered the RV.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.