Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

Kristin stared up into her brothers lustful eyes as he began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. But no level of subliminal conditioning could have prepared her for this disgusting turn of events. Her mind screaming for the incestral actions to stop even as she eagerly pushed her hips back on the man in her cunt. She tried to pull her head back once, the shock had worn off, but her brother grabbed the back of her head, holding her mouth in place on his dick.

She continued to stare into his eyes, finding herself in disbelief that her brother Kyle would have anything to do with this sordid scene. He had been brought up the same as her, in the church, taught to be moral and decent. How could he be partaking in this orgy of sin? As she fought back her revolution of having her big brother's cock stabbing into her mouth she started to listen to the boy's conversation.

Kyle began by saying "Damn your right she is hot!" as he speared into her mouth deeper.

"I told you she's hot and willing!" the guy in her cunt retorted as he slapped her on the ass.

Placing a hand under her chin Kyle looked down at her and asked "So how many guys you plan on satisfying tonight baby?" She saw his eyes when he asked her this, and for a moment she thought he had recognized her. The man standing in the corner answered the question for her.

"I heard one of the guy's say you weren't stopping till the place was empty. Ain't that right sugar." he said to her horror.

Kristin's eyes shot open wide with fear, as she worried he was telling the truth. Then she felt the man behind her pull free of her cunt saying "Hurry up Kyle lets switch."

Kyle pulled his cock from her mouth and the two men helped her stand on the side of the bed. Kristin felt Kyle's eyes running over her body as he complemented her on her Tat's and peircings. The other men agreed they where very sexy as she was positioned in an opposite manner this time. Her mouth in front of the first guy her ass pointing at Kyle.

The boy now standing in front of her guided her mouth to his cock by the back of her head. As she began sucking his member she was thankful to take his sperm in her mouth instead of her fertile womb. As she felt her partner near his climax she felt Kyle begin to press his cock into her cunt. Soon her own brother was pounding his dick into his baby sister. The fellow in her mouth had shot his load down her throat and was replaced by someone new who had entered the room. As she looked up at the owner of this new cock relief swept over her, she was thankful at least it was no one she knew. She sucked this new cock as her brother mercilessly pounded her from behind.

She tensed up and began to buck under her brothers thrust when she felt him begin to climax in her womb. But even as she struggled to break free Kyle grabbed her hips and worked himself deeper into her. She felt him flooding her with his seed as squirt after squirt he slowly emptied himself inside her.

As Kyle pulled his now softening dick from her pussy Kristin saw the door open and someone else entered. As she tried to see who, the man she was blowing pulled free and walked around to her rear. Kristin saw him as he walked up to her face a smug grin on his face Reggie Morris, Kyle's new friend. Kyle had met him a couple of weeks ago and the two became fast friends. As it turned out both men where attending the same school and although Reggie lived in an apartment of campus he had agreed to help Kyle move into his college dorm. He had been at Kristin's house just last weekend helping Kyle move.

As he approached her she saw him blow her a kiss. She watched as he dropped his baggy shorts, revealing to her he wore no underwear. Kristin looked at his massive cock hanging in front of her face. As he pressed it to her lips she looked up meeting his eyes. While she opened her mouth to allow the massive organ in she saw Reggie open his own. The poor girl was shocked and scared to death, she watched the 22 year old move his lips, saying her name silently to her, and then giving her a wink.

She couldn't believe it, he knew who she was. Was he working with Bob, did he recognize her, as she began to wonder just how much he knew the man behind her reached under her body and pinched her breast.

As the feelings of lust and pleasure washed over her, any worries she had about Reggie where washed away as well, at least for now. She again found herself in the throes of ecstasy, she moved her hands to Reggie's body pulling him into her, while she ground her ass into the man fucking her from behind. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips as Reggie would pull his massive tool free of her mouth.

Kyle stayed and watched, as the vixen began screaming for it. She was begging someone to fuck her. She sounded stupid or something talking as though someone was holding her tongue. He had grown hard again, never having been this close to such action, and he found it excited him.

Before last week Kyle had never drunk a beer, although he'd been 21 one for several months. Now as someone handed him another one, he chugged it down as he had several others that night.

As Reggie continued to force feed her his dick between her moans he saw Kyle had been enjoying the sights and sounds. Seeing his friend now sporting an erection he motioned him over to take Kevin's position at her cunt. Kevin returned Reggie's evil grin as he pulled out of the girl allowing her brother to take over.

Kristin her eyes closed as she was racked by another orgasm, felt the man behind her leave her cunt, leaving her feeling empty. But before she had opened her eyes she felt a cock slide in making her complete again. She was in heaven, as she felt the warmth flow through her body, even as somewhere deep in her mind her conscious mind screamed for the indignities to stop. But the pleasure she felt, the instructions she had been programmed with, overruled her own better judgment. She reached behind her, to pull her lover into her, she needed more. She had been programmed subliminally that she could never be satisfied till her partner had orgasmed inside her. She would remain frantic and in between orgasms till she felt his release fill her.

Reggie felt the pressure in his balls build up, he was only seconds away from spewing his spunk down her throat but first he wanted to humiliate her just a little more.

"God Kyle do you know what are girlfriends would do if they caught us here with this sleazy tramp?" He said looking her squarely in the eyes.

He saw the pleading look cross the girl's face, it was just what he wanted. He pushed in further her mumbling protest silenced as streams of his seed began to flow down her throat.

"Damn dude, be nice you don't need to call her that. She's just a friendly girl who likes to have fun and share with others." Kyle said.

She heard her older brother talk, he was behind her, he was fucking her again. She turned her head as best she could with Reggie's cock still stuffed in her throat. He was, how could he, she thought no longer under the spell of her programming, she began to worry and wonder, thoughts and feelings racing back to the front of her mind.

What was Reggie up to? What had come over Kyle? Her mother and father would kill him if they knew this is how he behaved when he was off to college. Then it finally hit her they wouldn't be to pleased with her either. No, it wasn't the same thing she told herself. She had been forced into this, she had been lied to, betrayed. She would never do this willingly. Would she?

As she began to question her own actions she never even thought about the two cocks being sawed into her mouth and cunt. The feelings now natural, sucking the cock in her mouth second nature. She pushed herself back on her brother's cock without so much as a conscious thought of it. She opened her eyes looking at Reggie's crotch only inches from her face. Turning her head she saw another guy stroking his semi-erect penis as he watched her pleasure two men at once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.