Helping the Babysitter become a Model - Cover

Helping the Babysitter become a Model

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jim Wilson was in love with his young babysitter when he made the mistake of sharing his passion with his friend Bob. Now forced to help him, Jim finds himself helping his friend to blackmail the beautiful young girl into a life of depravity. Watch as Bob leads Kristen and Jim on a tale of love, sex and all the other necessary evils. Even as young Kristen believes she has found true love, Bob's plan falls into place

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Voyeurism  

Kristin found herself crying again as she laid naked on the bed. Bob stood over her staring down at his prize. Her thin firm body just beginning to perspire a light coat of sweat now covering her soft tan skin.

He took in the sight of her lying there beneath him. He moved his gaze upward from her knees, her legs still hanging over the side of the bed. Up her shapely thighs his eyes traveled to the patch of hair between her legs. Her bush darker brown in color than the hair on top of her head he noticed. He made a mental note she didn't trim the furry little patch and he would have to change that. As his eyes moved up her belly he saw her rippled belly looking strong and fit, athletic and toned. Stilling moving his gaze upward he took in the glorious sight of her large breast. The two perfect breast stood proudly up from her body. They where perfectly round and firm, tight and perky the picture of every man's dreams. Even lying on her back they keep their gorgeous shape not sliding to the sides of her body as an old woman's would. He stared intently at her small soft pink nipples centered on her white chest. The tan line where she wore her bikini glared the difference between her skins natural light complexion and the light brown tan she had on the rest of her body. His gaze now continued up her youthful body to her slender shoulders and elegant neck. His eyes stopped moving as he began examining her youthful face.

The beauty of her face was no doubt Kristin's best quality, although some men might tell you it was her large chest or her shapely round ass. Bob knew that was because they simply hadn't taken the time to look her in the eyes and see the natural beauty of her face. Even through her tears and makeup streaked down her cheeks she was the most beautiful and innocent looking creature he had ever seen. Her large blue eyes gave her an innocent and trusting look.

As Bob had taken in the sight of the beauty laying beneath him his hands had been busy undoing his trousers and pushing them and his boxers to the floor. After pulling his shirt off over his head his eyes made contact with Kristin's. He could see inside her, see her fears and worries. He saw the pleading to be let go, freed from what she was about to go through deep in her eyes.

As he lowered himself on top of her she felt his naked body touch her own. The hair of his leg tickled her thighs as he lowered his head onto her chest and began to kiss and suck lightly on her nipples moving from one to the other giving both equal amounts of attention. Although disgusted by the situation she found her self unable to control her feelings. Kristin found her body at least enjoying his attentions. She heard a moan escape her lips as her nipples hardened into pellets under Bob's tongue. She tried hard not show any reaction as Bob molested her but failed. She had never had anyone touch her the way he was now until just 72 hours before. That night when she had given herself to Billy it had, she thought been an act of love between two people who loved one another. But here now as Bob manipulated her body with his mouth she felt no love no passion for the man. She was left lying there thinking almost clinically about what this man was doing to her. She found herself shifting her body from side to side as his mouth moved between her breasts. Her back would arch and then fall from the sensations sent through her body by his tongue.

As she lay there under him she felt panicked, feeling she had lost control of her life and now her body.

With every touch it sent shivers through her body. She felt his breath on her bare skin and felt his hard cock slide across her thighs as he moved from side to side. He inhaled her breast and then moved lower, down her body. Kissing her skin and licking his way down. Then he moved his mouth over her pussy, he moved closer and gave her a kiss in the middle of her patch of hair. She was breathless as she waited for his next move. Her anticipation of what would happen to her next causing her to grit her teeth and squint her eyes.

Bob looked up and saw her facial expression, unsure if it was one of anger or discomfort either way he didn't care. He nuzzled his nose into the patch of hair seeking her treasures. When he felt his nostrils slip between the folds of her womanhood he pushed her legs apart farther then pressing in farther he took a deep breath.

His warm breath in her most private of places caused her to squirm under him. She tried to cope with this new sensation without making a sound. As she steadied her breath she felt the wet warmth of his tongue as it darted deep into her folds. She arched her back again as a load moan flowed from her mouth. Her eyes now closed she was finding it more and more difficult to control herself as he sunk his tongue deeper and deeper into her. She felt his hand move to her mound and again tried to move away from him as he began running his finger over her gently.

Not letting her move away he worked his thumb into her finding her clit. He began rubbing his thumb over it lightly as he drove deeper and deeper into her with his tongue. He heard her moans and looked up to see her back arching up like a half moon. She was reacting to him and she couldn't help herself. He could taste her juices now flowing, lubricating her body for what was to come next. Sucking in the juices he found himself in a place of ecstasy.

As he pulled his tongue from her pussy he moved up her body to her face. Once more taking in the site of her angelic face he leaned down and kissed her. She still had her eyes closed when his lips touched hers and pushed them together even tighter as she felt him push his tongue into her mouth.

She tasted her own juices on his lips for the first time and found her self repulsed by the sweet pungent taste of it.

As his tongue explored the recesses of her mouth she felt the head of his cock push at the entrance of her cunt. She tried to protest around his tongue still lodged in his mouth as he slid his dick past her outer lips. His first stroke inside her was slow and gentle and he repeated it time and time again slowly working into a rhythm. She had moved her head from side to side but couldn't break free of his lips and tongue.

Once he had established a steady tempo he broke his lip-lock on her to in time to hear a moan of pleasure escape from her lips. He increased his tempo as he felt her contract under him an orgasm building inside her. She felt a warmth in her belly even as her mind told her how disgusting this was. He looked down on her face to see the play of emotions running across her mind under her tightly closed eyes. Her heavy breathing and panting between moans of pleasure in stark contrast to her crinkled forehead showing her stress as he steadied into a slow pace now.

As his hands moved down the poor girl's body he wrapped his large hands around her silky thighs.

Pulling evenly on her legs he pulled them up from where the where hanging over the bed. In doing so he pulled them further apart and lifting them higher placed them up and over his shoulders. Even being as young and flexible as she was Kristen found this position uncomfortable to begin with. As she whimpered in discomfort in this new position his hands traveled back up her body to her breast. As he squeezed her firm chest in his strong hands he drove his cock into her deeper and farther with each stroke. His new rougher strokes drove poor Kristin to the fifth orgasm of her young life.

As she came down from the pleasure of her orgasm he increased the force of his thrust with each stroke. She had begun to feel some pain as he pounded her ever harder. Finally unable to take the pain any longer she begged him to be gentle.

Her pleas falling on deaf ears he rammed his cock into her violently as he pinched her nipples eliciting a shriek of pain from the poor girl. When she felt him bury his cock in her and stop she understood what was about to happen.

"No!" she screamed terrified he would impregnate her with his seed. "No Stop I'm not protected. DON'T!" she cried as she felt the first jet of his seed shoot into her unprotected womb. She tried to pull away from him hoping to get away before anymore of his sperm found its way in her. As she tried to use her legs to push away from him Bob looked down at her as she struggled to get his cock out of her. He grabbed her hips and pushed in farther as she screamed in protest. He found her struggles exciting and could see no reason to tell her he was sterile. He was having too much fun watching her squirm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.