Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal - Cover

Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joe knew what the cons were trying to do. Girly him up so he'd turn gay. Well, they could take their best shot, make him suck a million dicks, fuck his ass silly, but he'd still be as straight as all hell when he got out in less than nine months. There was no way he was ever going to like doing it. No way whatsoever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

"Now, Jane," he said, not whispering but still below a normal voice level. "I want you to answer me very truthfully. Did you or did you not enjoy sucking my cock and swallowing my cum?"

Without flinching, Jane/Joe answered. "Yes, I did. To both."

"And do you want us to do this again... and again?"

"Yes!"

"And how about ass-pussy fucking each other?"

"Yes!"

"And if I want to piss in your mouth and have you piss in mine?"

Jane/Joe was quiet, thinking. Then:

"Yes, even that. Especially now, 'cause I have to piss!"

"I do, too! You want to go first or second?"

Jane/Joe thought. "First!" He stood up, his limp cock in his hand, and pinched the base off. He had to piss really bad now and it was somewhat painful, but in seconds Jose's hot mouth was on him. He released the base and his piss flooded out.

Jose took his piss. It was, naturally, the first time Jane/Joe had ever pissed in anyone's mouth. It felt good. It was nice pissing into a warm, wet mouth. Jose swallowed rapidly enough to take every drop. Then it was Jane/Joe's turn to kneel. He wasted no time for he could see Jose pinching the base of his cock off.

He put his mouth on the limp dick and it started to flow immediately. Copiously. He tasted its bitterness and swallowed. Each time he swallowed, the bitter taste was renewed, rejuvenated. Then it hit him. The taste, he thought, wasn't that horrible now. Oh, yeah, it was pissy-bitter, but he could see someone getting used to the taste. The thing he liked, he felt, was the volume. It was as if Jose was coming the world's biggest load, but it was a cum with a sharper edge to it. Then Jose was finished. Jane/Joe stood up.

As Jose prepared to leave, he said, "Hey! Let's do each other's balls next time. I like that. OK?" Jane/Joe nodded. "OK, I kind of like that, too. It was a lie. He didn't like it. Yet.

After Jose had gone home, Jane/Joe lay on the cot thinking. It had been nice with Jose, different from the other men. Like two real close buddies who just happened to suck each other off. It didn't seem as guilt-ridden as his encounters with the others had been. He had even enjoyed Jose's piss. And he sure as hell enjoyed pissing into Jose's mouth.

Was he, he wondered, turning? Becoming gay? Queering up? A cock-hungry, cum-loving faggot? He didn't think so. It hadn't turned Jose. Or had it? He was confused. Gay was something you're born with. Christ, he'd read that much somewhere. You don't go from heterosexual to homosexual in on fell swoop. Maybe he was bisexual. That would explain it better.

He had only one ace in the hole, if you could call it that. In less than nine months from now he would be back in his own world. All this would be behind him and would eventually be a dim memory. So what if I had enjoyed nine months of being a cocksucker? Who was to know, anyhow? But, could someone slip in and out of gayness? Just as one could put on a new outfit and feel different? Why not? He thought. Made sense. It was logical, wasn't it? With a myriad of confusing thought flowing through his mind he drifted into sleep, with a last thought that made him fret. What if gay is something that becomes permanent?

And the same dream happened. And again, the young man named Jose refused to play ball. Refused to let the dream girl Jane suck him to completion. The dream man Jose had jumped up and cursed her again. As he did every time. What was wrong with the guy? Didn't he like having his dick sucked? Unhuman. But in this dream, the watcher got a better view of the young man's face. He looked familiar somehow. He'd seen the face before, but he couldn't figure out just when or where. Jane/Joe then heard a voice. It was friendly and loud.

"Hello, Jane!" the voice said cheerfully. It was Jose, his precious date list in one hand, his little black doctor's satchel in the other.

"I hope you slept well, honey, because you have a full plate today. I hope you're hungry! Ha ha! For your last heavy day, you have fifteen guys, Jane, with four of them wanting your sweet ass-pussy. So, out of bed, sleepyhead! Chop-chop, there's cocks' awaiting!" Jane/Joe liked Jose, but he now discovered he could be annoying at times.

Jose looked into Jane/Joe's sleepy eyes. "Just look at you! No lipstick, no nothing. You're just lying there like a wanton slut who thinks the world is going to wait on her. C'mon, Jane! Grab your socks so you can grab those cocks, girl. Time's a-wasting!" He giggled.

Jane/Joe held out a hand. Jose read it as a request for the date list. He handed it to Joe and said, "You're getting popular, sweet lips! There are six requests on there for rematches. Guess I taught you too well, eh?"

Joe didn't answer. He read a bit and said, "Sir Cougar again! Shit, he can't seem to get enough of me." Jane/Joe noticed that Sir Cougar wanted a BJA. The last two times he had only requested a BJ.

Jose said, "That's 'cause he just loves your beautiful cock-sucking lips, Janie, baby! Which, right now, need some lipsticking up if their going to please Sir Cougar--and the rest of the boys." He made no mention of the previous night's action. As if he didn't want to discuss it in the daylight. Oh, well, thought Jane/Joe, suits me.

Jane/Joe sat up on the edge of the cot, rubbed his eyes and yawned. Another day was about to begin, he thought, another day of a mere eleven blowjobs and four ass-pussy fucks. He thought of the Ride-The-Whip. Oh, well, I guess it could be worse! At least no one's pissing in my mouth on a regular basis. Yet! He stood up and went looking for his Suckit Red lipstick tube. Now where had he left the damned thing? There you are!

"Good girl, Jane," Jose said lightheartedly. "Carpe diem, Jane baby! Grab the day! And whatever else you can grab! Ha ha ha!" Then Jose disappeared leaving Jane/Joe to himself and his daily girlying-up routine. And the vision of Sir Cougar's oak wood hard, 10" prick swirling through his mind.

He checked his watch. He had time. His first "date" wasn't until seven. He wrapped a towel around him and headed for the showers, glad for the fact that no one fucked with him anymore now that he was one of Sir Bruiser's girls. Before showering, he removed the butt-plug. He took a crap, glad for the temporary relief from the insistent plug.

Back in his cell, his butt-plug fully reinstalled, Jane/Joe applied the lipstick, dabbed perfume behind each ear, put on a freshly-washed cut-off tee, and laid out the cock ring and nipple ring/chain on his cot. He checked the level of the small spray bottle affixed to the chain. Damn, he thought, I'm running low. He wrote a note as a reminder to tell Jose about getting him a fresh refill. He checked his watch again. 6:48. Better hurry.

It was time to put on the light pain-giving nipple loops with the chain that held the magical throat spray. And it was time to put on the cock-choking ring, too. And damn, it wasn't but thirty seconds after he had the cock ring in place that he had a full erection! The ring had gotten speedier! He slipped into the elastic waistband shorts and immediately felt the lightweight fabric caress and tingle his erection. He wiggled in place and shuddered. Oh, fuck, he thought.

Jane/Joe took out the small mirror and looked at the face, his face, her face, Jane's face, Jane/Joe's face, looking back at him. Shit, he thought, Jose's right! My lips are the pouty lips of a cock-sucking slut! The ruby red lips were inviting, that was for sure. The bottom lip was plumped up and puffy, and jutted out seductively, as if inviting cocks to come right on in. He formed an 'O' with his lips, showing no teeth. He looked in amazement. Any man, he thought, would want those lips around his dick. Shit, he thought, even I would!

Jane/Joe left the cell and headed for cell number 28. Waiting there, Jane/Joe knew, was a guy named Ransom who was probably even now looking forward to his first blowjob from a guy named Jane.

He checked his watch. 6:56. He picked up the pace, feeling the nipple loop's chain start to sway from side to side as it bounced its spray bottle gently against his hairless chest. Walking faster also made the lightweight fabric of his short pants send more constant tingly sensations through the tip of his erect dick. Keep me horny! I just love it.

As he walked, he psyched himself up for what was about to happen. He recited the Girly Code. Just in case. He repeated Jose's oft-said instructions to himself: Suck the guy's balls first. Get them nice and wet. Get the cock's shaft and cock head nice and wet, too. Show the guy you love sucking his cock. Suck with passion and vary the routine. Deep-throat him and moan appreciatively as you do. While you suck him, caress his balls, and fondle his ass cheeks. Stick a finger up his ass unless he offers resistance to it. When he cums his load, grab his ass and moan. And don't forget to thank him, sir, for cumming in your mouth. Christ, thought Jane/Joe, it should be easier than this! Whoops! Cell 28 was here.

"Hello, sir! If your name is Mr. Ransom, sir, I'm Jane, your cock-sucking slave for the next half hour! sir!" Ransom waved him to enter. Jane/Joe pursed his lips seductively, running his tongue across them, as Jose had taught him, and entered the cell, making damn sure to sway his hips provocatively. The effect wasn't lost on Ransom, who whistled softly in appreciation.

Ransom stood there in the middle of the cell, a large, powerfully built white guy in his thirties, and sized Jane up. "Sir Cougar was right, Jane," he said. "You do have pretty lips, girl. Come over here and drop your trou, I've got something I've been saving up for over a week just for your cute red mouth!" Jane/Joe realized Ransom enjoyed being blown by a naked man, like Barker. Or, to put it more accurately, a naked girl named Jane.

"Yes, sir!" Jane/Joe said as he approached Ransom. As he dropped the shorts to the floor and knelt, naked from the bottom of his cut-off tee down to his ankle, in front of the big man, Jane/Joe reached down and brought up the throat-numbing spray and gave his throat a good spritz. Jane/Joe then looked up at Ransom.

"Sir, would you like me to take your cock out or would you prefer doing that yourself, sir?" Ransom told him that that would be a nice touch. But not just yet.

"Let me look at you first, Jane. I see you have a hard-on. Does that mean you're hot to suck me off?"

"Yes, sir!" He couldn't believe how quickly he had said the words. But he was hot.

"You gonna give me the best blowjob I ever had?"

"Yes, sir!" Shit, he again answered very quickly. Way too quickly.

"And when I cum are you going to swallow every single drop?"

"Yes, sir!" Again, a tad too quick on the trigger.

"Now, Jane, I don't just want my cock sucked off. I want you to make love to it. To show me that you love what you're doing. And, since I don't believe in masturbation, I've got a load that will be enormous. Can you handle it all without spilling?"

"Yes, sir!" Oh shit. Who am I?

Ransom then told Jane/Joe to fish his dick out. Jane/Joe said, "Yes, sir!" and was soon looking at a very hairy, thick cock with a large, bulbous head. It looked, in a word, extremely meaty. Thick and fleshy.

It hung down, thick and semi-hard, for a good six inches. The shaft was whiter than the head, which was a pinkish purple. The head also looked longer than any one he'd seen so far. He guessed its length to be at least 2" or more."

Jane/Joe reached out and caressed the big man's ball sack. "Sir, would you like your balls sucked on, sir?" Ransom said, "Not yet. First play with my dick some. Not with your mouth yet, with your hands." Jane/Joe complied, massaging the limp sausage gently. He played with the cock head a bit and then applied long strokes to the shaft. He watched, fascinated, as it elongated and hardened up. At full erection, it topped 8" and the cock head was very wide. It's flanged ridge stood way out from the shaft, giving the head a very pronounced look. The cock head's length seemed to occupy one fourth of the total overall length. He felt the spongy head and was amazed at its hardness. It was unyielding.

"OK, Jane," Ransom said. "You may suck on my balls now!"

With no hesitation, Jane/Joe went to work on them. In no time at all they were sloppy wet from his saliva, the pubic hairs matted up. "Now go for it, suck my cock, Jane... With passion."

Jane/Joe then proceeded to give Ransom the complete, and uncut, girlie cocksucking routine, complete with appreciative moans throughout. As Jane/Joe sucked on the fat, hot and large-headed throbbing cock, his hot saliva flowing freely, the big man's moans coming from above his head had an electrifying effect on him. The more the man moaned, the harder and more passionately Jane/Joe sucked. And the more he was turned on by it all.

The two of them were getting a nice rhythm going that was unbelievably timed. The mouth/cock connection was almost on a Zen level. Surreal. His mouth was Ransom's cock and Ransom's cock was his mouth. A yin and yang of cocksucking. Ransom was moaning above and Jane/Joe was moaning below, his mouth glued to Ransom's saliva slicked prick as he went up and down. It felt supreme.

On one deep-throat plunge, he grabbed Ransom's balls and squeezed them gently. It hit Ransom as if it was a cattle prod. He jumped and twitched, both legs shaking, and let out a moan so deep and real it echoed through Jane/Joe's brain like a drum beat.

Shit, Jane/Joe thought, I I'm liking it, too! And it was true. Jane/Joe was no longer faking the passionate moans for Ransom's benefit. They were now popping out for real. The man's plump and sizeable cock head was feeling undeniably wonderful to his mouth, his lips, and his tongue. The taste of the cock was also driving him wild.

He felt that Ransom's entire cock was the perfect fit for his mouth and throat. He continued sucking, passionately, lovingly, even enjoying the sweaty, musk-filled aroma coming from Ransom's crotch area. As he breathed the heady smell into his nostrils, he felt a euphoria come over him. Oooooooo, wonderful, so wonderful. Oh, god, he thought, I just love doing this.

Jane/Joe found himself voluntarily moaning every time his lips crossed the pronounced flanged ridge, his lips forced to change shape. God, Jane/Joe thought, his fat cock head feels so sublime! It's hard and yet soft. And so long! And it fits my mouth so perfectly. And when I hit his base with my lips I feel absolutely full of cock. God, it feels good! No wonder fags and women love it so much! It's fucking mouth magic!

He thought, his mind in heaven: Oh, yes, let me suck you off, Ransom. Let me suck you off really good. Let me drive your cock crazy until it rewards me with your hot juicy sperm. Oh, fuck, Jane/Joe thought, this is good! So fucking good! That long, sponge head. The way the ridge bump changed the shape of his lips as they crossed it. Oh, mother!

He worked the big man's cock feverishly now, his spittle coating the entire cock and some dribbling out on his chin and then to the floor. He was wild now, totally lost in his passion, deaf to the entire world, and in love with the cock he was sucking. He wanted to suck this tasty cock forever, even though he knew a climax, which had to arrive sometime soon, would end the love affair. Fine, he thought, there's always tomorrow. Many tomorrows.

He varied the pressure with tight-lips, squeezing the cock, and then with relaxed, caressing lips making love to it. And his tongue got into it, too. He swirled it back and forth across the cock head's underside, feeling the two small and hard round hemispheres, that glans penis area, with their pronounced split, press against his tongue. His tongue pressed back. God, the head was so spongy, so mouth filling, so tasty. He was in heaven squared. And his moans were more frequent now. He had the strong urge to jump up and kiss Ransom wetly on the lips and then yelling for the whole world to hear, "I love you, Ransom, I love you!" He didn't.

It also felt good when Ransom finally came his humungous longer than week load, yelling out loud, "Ooooh, Jane girl, here it comes! Get ready to take me, baby! Ooooooooooo, yeah! Oh, fuck, that feels good, girl! Swallow it all and show old Ransom how much you love his nasty jizm going down your sweet little throat!" Jane/Joe moaned very loudly.

As he felt the first of the big man's thick, hot, sticky, gooey, and juicy sperm spurt into his mouth, Jane/Joe let out a moan that not only surprised himself, it scared him, too. For, as the big man unloaded, with his cock head expanding and contracting violently, his balls rising up, his dick twitching and pulsating madly, his cum flooding his mouth and going down his throat, he knew he had, for the first time in his life, developed a love for cocks. And a love for cum, too. It was inescapable. It just felt too fucking good to be anything else. Too fucking good.

He had forgotten to grab Ransom's ass cheeks when he came, but he didn't think it mattered. Ransom, if Jane/Joe knew anything at all, was completely satisfied and very happy. He, himself, felt very happy, but not in the least satisfied. That would come later. Just try and stop me!

Jane/Joe had crossed an invisible line and he knew there was no going back now. He actually found himself, as the big man's fully spent cock deflated in his mouth, looking forward to the day's blowjobs, to the next guy on Jose's list who needed his erection sucked off and his pipes cleaned out. Jane/Joe would not only suck them off now, he would make passionate love to their pricks. For he now knew that the more pleasure he gave, the more he'd get. It was so simple, really. Why hadn't he seen that earlier? Why had he deprived himself of it all?

Jane/Joe now felt insatiable and obsessed with cock. And he no longer wanted to fight the feelings. Thus, instead of being turned off by the idea of having to suck off ten more men, as he had just yesterday, he was now fully turned on by the idea and looked forward to the many encounters. He was hell-bent on recreating that unbelievable feeling he had just gotten from sucking off Ransom. The exquisite feeling of giving pleasure and of receiving it. And he didn't give a fuck who knew it!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.