Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe knew what the cons were trying to do. Girly him up so he'd turn gay. Well, they could take their best shot, make him suck a million dicks, fuck his ass silly, but he'd still be as straight as all hell when he got out in less than nine months. There was no way he was ever going to like doing it. No way whatsoever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Barker bullshitted about flowers, of all things! How the rose was his favorite, blah, blah, blah. Hurry it up, you dumb fuck! Cum in my fucking mouth so I can go home all ready!

Then Barker told him how nice it was that a young man like Jane could be so accommodating with his pretty young mouth. To Jane/Joe, the man looked lecherous, almost to the point of drooling, but otherwise he found the guy pleasant enough. Nice even. He didn't appear to look down on him. Jane/Joe appreciated that small fact.

They chatted some more, to Jane/Joe's chagrin, and then Barker, finally, thank you God, told Jane/Joe to 'drop his trou'. Ah, so! He was one of those that wanted his blowjob delivered by a naked man. A naked man with an obvious hard-on who looked as if he was enjoying himself.

Jane/Joe complied, knelt before the man, his erection pointing straight up and throbbing. He glanced at it and saw that a large gooey blob of precum had formed at the tip. He swiped at it with his thumb, hoping Barker hadn't seen it. But he had.

"Oooh, I like that, Jane!" He licked his lips. "You being so hot to suck my old dick! Well, girl, get to it! Put those sexy lips on it and drive me crazy, girl!" Now Barker was drooling!

Jane/Joe started sucking Barker's 6" + cock by lavishing it with licks and kisses. Up and down the rigid shaft and all around the head area. Drop after drop of precum popped out and made his lips and the cock head sticky feeling. Then he remembered something. Something that just might make it all go faster.

"Would you like me to suck on your balls, sir?" He said it seductively hoping hoping his tone would rock Barker's sex cage.

"Oh, yes, Jane dear, I'd love that!" Jane/Joe gave his nuts a good, if quick, wetting down. Barker moaned and moaned. "Oooo! Heaven!"

Then Barker surprised him by somehow by touching the head of Jane/Joe's cock, without even bending over! He shuddered and twitched and let out a low moan. Jane/Joe looked down at his own cock area. Christ! Barker had a long round piece of dowel with a lubed up sponge glued to its tip. Why hadn't Jane/Joe noticed the smell.

Vaseline! He was using the sponge to fiddle with the cock head's tip. "Moan, baby, I know how good that feels to you. You just ignore me and work on my prick." Ignore him? For crissakes, how? The soft abrasiveness of the sponge was doing as good a job as Sir Cougar's thumb. Maybe even better.

Barker's cock was rather average in width, with a normal looking cock head, but it had an acute upward tilt to it that Jane/Joe didn't find unpleasant. It felt good in his mouth. Weird, but good. Even the drool from Barker that dribbled onto his shoulders seemed erotic somehow.

As he sucked the man, he felt his own ringed cock grow even harder. That surprised him. Barker must have noticed it, too, for he said, "Sucking my cock makes you very excited! I like that, Jane!" Then Barker gave the cock head a feel with the sponge. Ohhh! moaned Jane/Joe, his mouth fully down on Barker's erection. Barker moaned, too, and he seemed almost to the edge.

He kept sucking on Barker, up and down, slow and fast, and had him spewing his load in less than five more minutes. Barker moaned and groaned the whole time. And Sir Bruiser would be proud. When he sensed Barker's climax about to arrive, he reached around the man, clamped both hands on his old ass cheeks and pulled him forward. At the same time, Barker grabbed Jane/Joe's head and as he did, Barker yelled, "Oh, honey, oh yes! Here it comes! Ohhhhhh! Take me, take me, take me!" Jane/Joe thought the man might faint.

As he swallowed Barker's slightly more than average load, Jane/Joe realized that he had made the guy really happy and by doing so had also pleased himself. Immensely! As he pulled the faux silk shorts back on, the fabric rubbed his cock head once again, he found it felt good this time, even with its tantalizing teasing ways.

He left Barker and felt a spring in his step that he hadn't felt in quite some time. One down, fourteen to go! He said cheerfully to himself as he briskly walked toward his cell, his boner displayed proudly, his ass enjoying the butt-plug.

Maybe, Jane/Joe thought, there's something to this giving pleasure business after all. Could Jose be right? Would he eventually enjoy it? Shit, if you had asked him last week to suck a guy's cock, telling him he would enjoy it, he would have had you committed.

Well, he thought, I know I can give a guy pleasure without really enjoying it myself. It'll make them cum faster and get it over with. It won't hurt my reputation with the big three, either. Now, if I can only make it back to my cell without this fucking cock ring driving me totally whacko, I'll be mighty grateful.

At one point, halfway home, he was tempted to remove the insistent cock ring. He had just placed a hand down the front of the shorts for this very purpose when Sir Thor popped out of a cell and looked right at him. As Jane/Joe tensed up, the man said, "Don't play with yourself, Jane, it's not Lights Out yet!" He laughed. Then he approached Jane/Joe.

"When is your next date?"

"In an hour and a half, Sir Thor, sir!"

"Good! Come with me!" He led Jane/Joe to a nearby empty cell. When inside, Sir Thor said matter-of-factly, "Drop trou!" Jane/Joe complied and stood there almost totally naked before the man's gaze. Sir Thor looked him over and said, "Does that hard-on you have mean you're hot for Sir Thor's black cock?"

"Yes, sir!" The evil looking Sir Thor grinned. Then he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and pushed his trousers and underpants to the floor. They were both now naked from the waist down and about a foot apart. The nineteen year old white guy and the black man who was now his total master. Jane/Joe glanced down at the man's crotch and saw that he was not even hardening up. But, to Jane/Joe, it appeared this was going to be a simple sucking job. He was wrong!

Sir Thor reached out with both hands and placed one on each of Jane/Joe's shoulders. He looked Jane/Joe straight in the eyes and said menacingly, "Play close attention, cunt! Here's how it's gonna play out. I'm gonna piss in your mouth and you are gonna swish it all around so the taste is everywhere. Then I'm gonna turn my back to you and you're gonna kneel down and lick and suck my asshole while I jerk off. While you're doing that I'll tell you just how I like it. When my load is ready I'll turn around and I better find you with an eager and opened mouth. Any questions?"

"No, Sir Thor, sir!" Christ, he was now going to do a rim job on a black guy's funky asshole. Before he could think any further, the commands came out, with Jane/Joe obediently complying to each and every one.

"Kneel!" He kelt.

"Open up!" He opened his mouth. Sir Thor put his cock into it and pissed. Then he stopped. Jane/Joe swished and swallowed. This was repeated three times. Then Sir Thor turned around.

"Spread my ass cheeks!" Sir Thor was fondling himself.

"Now lick my asshole all over, all around!" Jane/Joe was surprised that the taste wasn't too unpleasant. It was bearable almost.

"Stick your tongue in and wiggle it all around!" He stuck his tongue in the hole and wiggled it, up, down, and in small circles. Sir Thor moaned throughout.

"Now suck on it with your whole mouth!" Sir Thor was beating his meat fiercely now. The ass licking and mouth-to-ass sucking went on for a few more minutes and then Sir Thor turned around. An open and eager mouth was there for his use. In less than a few seconds, Sir Thor burst his cum dam into the hot, wet mouth. Sir Thor moaned and moaned. And, shit, if Jane/Joe didn't moan, too!

Sir Thor emptied his full cum load into him and, when he was done, he said, somewhat gently, "Jane, from now on I'm gonna be on Jose's list every day. I like the way you are so respectfully obedient. It turns me on! Tomorrow I will fuck your ass while you sit on me and jerk off. You will tell me when you're cumming so I can feel your spasms with my dick. You are to cum on my chest and then lick it off, every drop. OK?" It was going to be a repeat of Sir Cougar's ass spasm enjoyment with the twist of licking his own cum off Sir Thor's hairless chest.

"Yes, Sir Thor, sir!" Jane/Joe said. Sir Thor said, "Good!" and quickly left the cell.

If Jane/Joe had been horny and eager for relief after Barker, his session with Sir Thor

left him absolutely insane to masturbate. He made it back to his cell in record time and gave his cock a quick workout. He wasn't displeased, either, that the butt-plug made his orgasm more intense and pleasurable.

After his climax he felt much better. At least he did until it dawned on him that there, across the room, sat a little piece of paper with his second date of the day on it. Christ, he thought, the fucking day is just starting! He crossed the room and looked down at the sheet.

8:30 a.m. Carter Cell 18 BJ

Oh, shit, he thought as he looked at the cock ring lying on his cot, right next to the nipple loops, I can't jerk off after every session! I just can't. My cock will rupture or something. I guess I've just got to get used to it all. Somehow. If I can't I'll just have to kill myself. He thought that, but he knew he could never take that step, no matter what happened.

Any life is better than no life was his philosophy. Then his mind tossed him what he felt was a saving grace, his only hope, that anyone can get used to anything... if they try hard enough. Besides, he now remembered, Jose told me that in a few days I'll only have to do it five or six times a day. Somehow that thought was very comforting and made it all seem more humanly manageable to Jane/Joe. And it was, at least, a light at the end of the long and dark, cock-filled tunnel.

Then a silly thought smacked him. He had sucked off and swallowed the sperm and piss of many black men. Even licked one's asshole. So no one, but no one, could call him prejudiced, now could they? Oh, no, he mused, I'm an equal opportunity cock-sucker! An EOC! That, he thought, will look just great in my classified ad for black men wanting to find a new position.

He giggled and thought, trouble is, the only position open to them is standing in front of me with an erection! And with that easy requirement, his EOC enterprise should haul them in by the hundreds. If not by the thousands! Maybe, he further mused to himself, if my cock-sucking business picks up, I should get incorporated! For incum tax purposes! This tickled him so much he laughed out loud.

Thus, his spirit buoyed somewhat, he prepared himself for Mr. Carter. And steeled his mind to accept the sexual sensations he knew he would be feeling before, during, and after the date.

Thus started Jane/Joe's first day as one of the powerful triumvirate's working girls.

One fear that Jane/Joe had concerned the mess hall. How would he be able to handle going there, with all the guys gawking at him in his Jane Does Jersey getup that reeked of a cat in heat smell, with his unhideable boner that just screams out to the world, See? I'm so hot for cock I stay up all day and night just waiting for one? And the red painted lips that looked as if they were born to encircle any engorged organ. I'll diet, he thought. I just won't eat for nine months.

His fears were unfounded, however. No one said a word. Or even hinted at a desire to embarrass him. They were, Jane/Joe now sensed, too afraid of Sir Bruiser and his charming cohorts to insult one of their girls. He felt a newfound power in the fact that these rough men deferred to him and treated him with some respect. A sham respect to be sure, but it felt nice, anyway.

Early in the meal, as he put his mouth on the banana he had just half peeled, he heard someone snigger at his table. But, as he looked around at the men, not one of them was seen to be the culprit. They all looked as if they were in church, all innocent looking, and quite properly behaved. There were a few more sniggers and giggles from the nearby tables.

He looked around, grinned and quipped out loud, "Gotta practice!" The laughter from many nearby tables was immediate and uproarious. Then, as a finale, he took a big bite of the banana's "head." He immediately heard moans, groans, and one large groan followed by, "Whoa, man, that fuckin ' hurts!"

Then someone to his left, he couldn't see who, yelled out toward him, "Fucking A, baby, you sure need the practice!" More laughter. Jane/Joe then threw them an encore by taking another big bite of his banana cock, but this time he did it in an exaggerated, tooth-showing manner. He smiled to the many groans, giggles, and guffaws that followed. Then, flushed with himself and his small success, he stood and bowed from the waist. This was quickly followed by every man at his table standing up and applauding. Loudly. Other nearby tables soon followed suit.

Not even knowing what was going on exactly, a few other tables stood up and clapped. As two strong men hoisted him up onto the table, other tables joined in. The applause was now spreading out and becoming thunderous. Even the two mess hall guards were clapping away.

As he stood there, as garish looking as garish can get, he gave the now stubby banana cock a sham blowjob, complete with loud, exaggerated moanings. Then every table in the room got involved. Everyone knew what was going on, even if they didn't know the exact reason why.

As he sucked up and down sensually on the yellow member, the mess hall went wild. Shouts. Guffaws. Lurid comments and catcalls were heard. And the clapping grew louder and louder, now accompanied by intermittent short, sharp whistles. It was a sight to behold! No actor has ever had a better standing ovation than the one received by this new girl on the block. The new girl who was now feeling, strangely enough, more like one of the boys.

That night, Jane/Joe was surprised to discover that sucking off thirteen men, and spreading your ass cheeks for two more, was absolutely exhausting. The muscles in his jaw area felt achy and his legs hurt from all his kneeling. How the fuck did hookers manage it? He now had greater respect for the ladies of the evening.

He was so wiped out he nearly forgot to remove the cock ring, which he knew, because Jose had told him, could lead to permanent nerve damage. As he removed it he felt just like a woman who couldn't wait to get out of her tight-fitting shoes after a day of shopping. What relief, what blessed relief it was to shed the damned thing. His cock wasted no time in shriveling up as if it was trying to hide in his pubic hairs. Aaaah! He thought, that feels good!

But as tired as he was, he knew he had to try to memorize the stupid Code. Since he had fifteen minutes until Lights Out, he took out the Girly Cock-sucker's Code sheet and read and reread it a dozen times or more. Then, Jane/Joe plopped back onto the cot and quickly nodded off to sleep. And along came the dream. It was the same dream he'd had the night before.

His second day was to be a mix of eleven men for oral and three for anal. Fourteen cocks to service. Fourteen cocks! It amazed Jane/Joe just how many different types of cocks existed in the world. And he knew it was just the tip, pun intended, of the iceberg.

Long ones and short ones. Skinny and fat. Cocks that pointed straight out. Or bent down or up. Some even going out sideways. And cock heads were varied, too. They ran the gamut from full, fat, and plump, to mushroom shaped, to hardly there at all--you name it.

And cum varied, too. From sugar sweet to bitter to downright fucking nasty, and to everything in between. It was amazing to him. Nature sure hated monotony.

Sir Cougar was there on the list again. This time for a BJA, again at 3:00 p.m. Sir Bruiser was there again, too. At 5:00 again. And again with only BJ next to his cell number. Whew! he thought, dodged another bullet!

His second day had only one surprise in it. His fourth date. When he arrived at the cell he was greeted by two men in their thirties, one white, one black. He was to be double-clutched, or as one of the men informed him, spit roasted. He had missed that fact because the information on Jose's date sheet had only read: 3:00 p.m. Baker Doozy, cell 48, BJA. One guy was Baker, the other Doozy.

Jane/Joe spent the next half hour, on all fours, sucking Baker's almost 8" cock while Doozy shoved his fully 7" cock up his ass. They had done this before. It was easy to know that because their timing together was perfect. As Baker throated him, Doozy put it all the way in his rectum. One of them even said the expected, "Let's meet in the middle!" The other laughed. Oh, yeah, they'd done it before all right.

That fact was also reinforced when both men orgasmed in unison. As one large load filled Jane/Joe's mouth, another load filled his rectum. And both men moaned loudly when they came. In deep baritones that, together, almost sounded musical. As Jane/Joe swallowed the first of Baker's emission he heard himself humming along, making it a trio.

With his slightly higher moans adding a counterpoint to their deeper ones, it did sound as if they were harmonizing. If we practice enough, he thought giddily, we can put on shows! We'll call ourselves The Spit Roasters, featuring the hot, hot lips of Janie Jacoby, the girl with the golden tongue! We'll make millions!

A weird thing happened, too. As both men were spurting and twitching, moaning and groaning, Jane/Joe could feel them move forward across his back. He then heard them kissing and moaning into each other's mouths.They did this without any attempt to conceal it from him. Jane/Joe kind of suspected they were lovers. And had been for some time.

Jane/Joe was thanked by the two of them and was told he could count on a rematch real soon. He inserted the butt-plug, with an assist from Baker, got dressed, and left the cell feeling strange inside for he knew that he had enjoyed the double entry. It was not only different, this being spit-roasted, it was immensely pleasurable, too. He had, at some point in the doings, lost himself in it and he knew he had surrendered somewhat to the sexual sensations.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.