Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joe knew what the cons were trying to do. Girly him up so he'd turn gay. Well, they could take their best shot, make him suck a million dicks, fuck his ass silly, but he'd still be as straight as all hell when he got out in less than nine months. There was no way he was ever going to like doing it. No way whatsoever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

He had been hitchhiking from school to home and was offered a ride by a middle aged man in a pickup truck. The forty-five minute trip started innocently enough, blah, blah, blah, but it soon turned to the sexually interesting ideas of getting a blowjob. The man appeared to be an expert on the whole matter.

He went on about how it was so great to have a hot mouth on your dick. At that point he asked, "Know what I mean?" Joe said, without even thinking about it, "Oh, yeah, ain't nothing like it!" Oh, yeah, what a liar. But a liar whose hardon could now be seen running down his pant's left leg. He was turned on, no two ways about it.

Maybe that's why he mumbled a "Sure." when, a short while later, the man asked him if he'd like to have a good blowing right now. Who knows?

The man pulled the truck off onto a wooded side road and wasted no time in reaching out for the pant's bulge. The first touchy squeeze sent 50 million volts throughout Joe's body. The cattle prod he had accidently touched on the business end one time, just to see what it would feel like, was nothing compared to this.

In the dim moonlight, Joe watched in fascination and pleasure as the man fished his boner out and put his mouth on it.

The man's mouth felt fantastic. It was hotter than hell and wetter than water. And it was doing things he'd never even imagined. Squeezing him hard-like, then soft-like, as it went fully up and down his shaft. Unreal and unbelievable.

Joe only lasted a couple of minutes before he felt the cum just get ripped out of him. He'd never cum this intense before, not even that time he jerked off to a polaroid of Becka Worthington's titties as seen through her bedroom window, a picture snapped by her next door neighbor, Will Turner.

The man sat back in his seat, Joe's cock just hanging out in the air like that, surprisingly still hard, and unzipped his fly. Joe just sat there, euphoric and mesmerized as the stranger's cock appeared. It looked fat and long and untouched by the sun. And it was obviously fully aroused. The man, not even looking at him, said, "Your turn. And do it nice and slow, just the way I did it to you. Don't rush none, I don't like rushers." He reached over and put his right hand behind Joe's neck and bent his head over in the right direction.

Why he hadn't refused, then and there, he didn't know. Maybe it was that old saw he'd been raised with and heard a million times. "Fella does a good turn to you, it's only fair you return the favor." Whatever the reason, he soon found himself with a full mouth of strange cock head.

The man, knowing Joe was a pure beginner, directed him step by step with comments such as, "Now, that feels good, but tighten your lips a bit." And "Move your tongue from side to side on the underside, pressing it in as you do." Joe followed every directive immediately as if grateful for the expertise.

The cock had felt good to his mouth as he, without any shame, sucked the man off. When the man finally ejaculated, Joe knew enough to swallow, but the amount of the load surprised him. Not at first, for it had started very slowly with just a mild dribble. A puddling on his tongue. Then the dribble became a bigger dribble as the man's spasms increased. Then more and bigger dribbles flooded in. The man hadn't spurted as he knew he had, but there was way more of the sticky stuff.

He had swallowed early, but found he had to swallow again. And again. And, lordy, even a fourth time. It was here that the taste of the cum made itself known. It tasted like sweet, but slightly salty, onions. And also made itself evident with a slightly burning sensation in the back recesses of his throat.

Joe had liked it, the getting and giving of oral pleasure, but when the man asked for his phone number as he dropped him two blocks from his house, he had turned him down, with no real reason given. The man had seemed truly disappointed, but he soon drove off leaving Joe to ponder on it all.

But that was then and this is now.

Aware of Sir Cougar's cock in his ass, Jane/Joe struggled to get Sir Thor's trouser off and down to the floor. His wiggling made his ass sensations even more pronounced. He tried to hurry the chore, but it resisted hurrying. As Sir Thor's trousers and boxer shorts finally fell to the man's ankles, Jane/Joe got the full picture of the man's cock and crotch area.

Though it hadn't been obvious when he man had his pants on, Jane/Joe saw the guy had a full hardon. Somewhere between 7" and 8," it had, at its base, zillions of wiry, curly black hairs. For some reason it looked as evil as the man who owned it.

"Suck it! And do a good job!" Sir Thor growled.

A moment later, Jane/Joe had Sir Thor's cock in his mouth, aware of his own full erection that, right now, Sir Cougar was back to fondling and teasing. Sir Cougar fiddled around with the tip, just twice, a few seconds apart, and then stopped. He had used just the right pressure to make Jane/Joe involuntarily moan each time around the hard cock in his mouth.

Jane/Joe didn't want to moan, lord knows, and he knew if he concentrated he could prevent it, but he also sensed that moaning made the sensations seem less. The moans were a relief of sorts. Whereas, he felt, the other path would soon have him climbing the walls and screaming. With whatever cock he had in his mouth at the time.

"Deep-throat me!" Sir Thor barked. Jane/Joe thought of balking, but decided to give the throat spray a chance instead. He found it was easy now to take the man's cock all the way down his throat. His throat felt nothing. His gag reflex had died, too.

Even when Jane/Joe's lips were pressing against Sir Thor's groin and he had his nose pressed against the guy's belly, he didn't feel like gagging. He also felt the man's pubic hairs brush against his nose. It amazed him. Shit, he was deep-throating a large, thick cock and it didn't hurt a lick. With his lips locked around the base, Sir Thor now gave him more instructions.

"Stay way down on it like that to the count of five. Then scoot back up to the head. Work my head a few times and then throat it again for five. And through it all, don't swallow your saliva. Just let it flow out. Remember that, because I want you to do it with every cock you suck from here on in. Now, do the deep-throat routine again and again until I shoot my wad."

Jane/Joe complied. He brought his mouth back up to the cock head, went up and down on it three times, varying just how far past the ridge he would venture, and then deep-throated the pulsing, throbbing member, staying down on it there for five seconds. Then he repeated it. His saliva flowed freely, too. Sir Thor's dick was covered with it, making it slick and slimy feeling. And, for some weird reason, it felt very erotic to Jane/Joe's mouth.

As he sucked, he could feel Sir Cougar's thumb rubbing back and forth over his cock head. It was driving him wild. The sensation was one that made him want to cum, but the damn cock ring prevented that release. It was exquisite and pleasurable torture. And, try as he might, he couldn't extinguish the incessant sensations from his mind. They even seemed to be sending their messages to his mouth as he worked SirThor's sizeable saliva-slick 7+" dick.

As he repeated his deep-throating, Sir Cougar's cock in his ass seemed to get harder, if that was possible. His own cock head had hardened up more, too, if that was possible. It was all having a strange effect on Jane/Joe. He was getting too many pleasant and unpleasant sensations and too many painful sensations, all at the same time.

He was aware of his mouth and his body in ways he had never dreamed about. His mind was getting fucked up. And damn that Sir Cougar with his rub, rub, rubbing! He knew that Sir Cougar knew what he was doing. He was expertly reading Jane/Joe's head movements, body language, and ass twitches to time the thumb rubs. He knew just when to apply them. Just when it would have the greatest effect. To make him so fucking hot he'd suck a gorilla's cock if the ape promised him he could jerk off afterwards.

There was no doubt that it was all having an effect on Jane/Joe. And he knew the men could see it, the changes happening to him. His ass twitching, his erection jumping around, throbbing and twitching wildly, his legs trembling with nervous excitement, his mouth working Sir Thor's erection more and more passionately, slobbering over it--they all gave the game away. He was sucking a cock and they knew he both liked it and hated it. If anyone had told me this two weeks ago... Oooo! His thought died as Sir Cougar's thumb rubbed again.

As his nipples and cock tingled incessantly, adding to the strange and not unpleasant sensation of the hard cock up his ass, the cock in his mouth started to feel very nice. As he worked his mouth, lips, and tongue on the throbbing prick with the very hard cock head, sucking it and deep-throating it, saliva flowing, with Sir Cougar moaning loudly above him, he felt sexually aroused and horny. And he didn't understand why he couldn't control himself. Why his resistance was breaking down from mere sensations. Mere? No, he thought, they're far from being mere!

As the action heated up, Sir Bruiser said, "Jane! When Sir Thor is gonna spurt, put both your hands on his ass cheeks and pull him to you. You unnerstan'?" Jane/Joe nodded as he went up and down on Sir Thor's hot penis. Sir Bruiser added, "And I want you to remember to do that with each guy that comes in. Hands on their ass cheeks when they shoot. Unnerstan''?" Again Jane/Joe nodded on the thick, slobbery-wet dick.

Then Bruiser had another idea. He bent down and looked at Jane/Joe's face. "Open your eyes, Jane!" Jane/Joe complied. "Closing your eyes is an insult to whomever you're sucking! So, keep your eyes open at all times. Someone will be taking peeks at you from time to time and it's shit eating time if you get caught with them closed. OK?" Jane/Joe nodded up and down on the dick, his eyes wide open.

He was now staring at wiry pubic hairs and he could see the shaft clearly as he sucked away. If he needed a reminder that he was sucking cock, this sure did the trick.

In wasn't too long before Sir Thor started to tense up. Jane/Joe knew he was going to cum soon. Heeding Sir Bruiser's words he reached behind Sir Thor with both hands and grabbed and squeezed the ass cheeks, then drew him toward his mouth. A moment later Sir Thor's cock erupted.

Sir Thor pushed his cock into Jane/Joe's mouth so only the head was inside. At the very same time Sir Cougar tickled his cock head-- fiercely. As Sir Thor's cock twitched, spasmed, and spurted it's hot cum, Jane/Joe moaned deeply. "Mmmmm!" Damn that Cougar! The saliva in his mouth added to the copious amount of cum coming in and Jane/Joe was fearful he would gag and have to spit up.

Remembering Sir Bruiser's admonition, he forced himself not to gag. Though a very rough struggle ensued, he swallowed every drop, gurgling and sputtering to be sure, but not missing a thing. His eyes threatened to close up on him, but he forced them to stay open.

He could taste the cum and yet he couldn't. Not fully. Too much was happening to him and he had way too much saliva in his mouth.

He was ordered to keep sucking until it was drained and told to stop. A short time later, Sir Thor pulled his moist limpish cock from Jane/Joe's mouth. It flopped out with a shlooshing noise.

Sir Cougar, that bastard, moved his thumb across the tip once more. Then stopped. Oh, God, thought Jane/Joe, how much more of this can I take? The thought of 60 or more guys drove his mind into a tizzy. He swallowed loudly and tasted cum in the back of his throat. It burned slightly. And it burned with each and every swallow, reminding him that cum was there and had just been swallowed by him.

"You know, Sir Bruiser," Sir Thor said, pushing his dick back into his trousers, "This bitch has potential!" He laughed.

As Sir Thor made his exit, the three remaining men in the room also laughed. Joe didn't. He just sat there, impaled on Sir Cougar's stiff prick, with mixed feeling running through him. He now had nothing to do but wait for the ordeal to resume itself with the next man to cross the doorway. He didn't have long to wait. Oooh! You bastard! Stop that! Leave the fucking head of my cock alone, all ready!

One by one, one after another, the men arrived. One after another, Jane/Joe sucked their cocks, deep-throated them and swallowed their salty-tasting, burning cum. The taste of cum was inescapable to Jane/Joe's tongue. The taste was everywhere in his mouth. It coated his teeth. His gums. His tongue. And it burned itself deep in his throat. His mouth felt awash in it. He could have used a little water to help wash it down, but he knew that it would be futile to ask. They wanted him to suffer. There would be no water coming his way. Water? You don't need no stinkin' water, not when you got delicious cum to drink. Yeah, he could hear them now.

The third guy brought a scary realization to Jane/Joe. As much as he hated to admit it, that damned Sir Cougar's cock felt good! Very good. He had the overwhelming urge, and a great desire, to just surrender to the good feelings and start bouncing up and down on the man's big prick. Wildly, as a wanton slut might. But as nice as he knew it would feel, he refused to let it happen. He didn't want them to see him like that.

However, he did make one small concession to the sublime sensations. He went surreptitiously up and down on Sir Cougar's cock with an up and down movement so miniscule he felt sure no one could detect what he was up to. Not even Sir Cougar. He tried to make it appear that it was part of his normal movements. And, oh God, it felt sweet! So much so that he found himself, at times, beginning to increase the length of his up and down moves. Whenever that unwelcome event happened, he would immediately go back to the tiny moves.

He was doing this routine again with the fourth guy, too, but something occurred that scared him a little. On one of his downward pushes, a tiny push to be sure, he felt the truly unmistakable repeat spasms of Sir Cougar's prick. Oh, oh, he thought, I've made him cum!

Would that please him or piss him off? He tried not to move. The spasms were numerous, too. Seven? Eight? More? He didn't know, but when Sir Cougar stayed in him for some minutes after the last one had come and gone, and didn't push him off of his lap, he felt it just might be okay.

Around five minutes later or so, Sir Cougar's spasms started again! Right after a fresh miniscule up and down movement by him. He ain't cumming again! He thought. No, it was obvious to him now. Sir Cougar was sending him Morse code! Of a sort. He was letting him know that he knew about his little miniscule up and down secret. The bastard! Just too fucking clever by far. How long had he known? Probably from the gitgo, he surmised.

Why hadn't he said something about it to the others? They would certainly get a big kick from knowing. Perhaps Sir Cougar was making it their little secret to inspire him to keep doing it.

Well, fuck it, he thought, if that's the way he wants it, fine. He now felt he had slightly more freedom with the man, a silent permission of sorts, and could now increase the distance of his up and down excursions, which he knew would make it feel much better. But he didn't want to make it public knowledge, however, so he merely went from miniscule to an inch each way. Oh, God, he thought, this is fucking heaven--on a man's lap, no less!

Sir Cougar kept up his cock spasms here and there with timed variations. Pulse, pulse, Pause. Pulse. Pause. Pulse, pulse, pulse, Pause, Pulse and so on. Morse tapped out with a penis.

Just for shits and giggles, on one of Sir Cougar's spasm episodes, Jane/Joe used his ass muscles and squeezed back. His ass executed a sequence of squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, pause, squeeze, pause, squeeze, pause, squeeze, pause, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Any old salt would easily read this as... - - -... and translate it to SOS. Save Our Souls or Save Our Ship, take your pick. Jane/Joe almost let out an audible giggle at his cleverness.

Then Sir Cougar surprised him by pulsing right back with pulse, pause, pulse, pause, pulse, pulse, pulse, pause, pulse, pulse, pulse. Unless Jane/Joe was mistaken, the man had telegraphed ASS with his cock! What fun!

Throughout the night, and with each and every blowjob, the pulsing gibberish from both parties involved continued. As did Jane/Joe's up and down movements on the stiff, 10-1/2" cock rammed fully and snuggly up his ass. Accompanied by Sir Cougar's sexually arousing thumb foolery and Jane/Joe's audible moanings. If Sir Bruiser and Jose noticed anything different in him, they were keeping it to themselves.

And, as he sucked each cock, his eyes wide open, he had the clear vision of the many different kinds of public hair available. And he could see the cock shafts disappearing somewhere below his eyes as he deep-throated each man. In some cases, he could actually see the man's balls rise up, just seconds before his ass grabbing and cum swallowing act.

How many dicks so far? How many to go? He had no idea. It had to end before he was eligible for Social Security, didn't it? Maybe not.

And, as he sucked, Jane/Joe couldn't help but let out those moans from time to time. They were forced out of him by Sir Cougar's thumb manipulations. And, every now and then, his thumb would leave the cock head's tip to explore that super-sensitive area on the underside of the head where the two roundish hemispheres come together, the area known as the glans penis.

Whenever Sir Cougar touched the blessed glans penis area, Jane/Joe went wild. His ass, his body, his head, and his legs, all involuntarily twitched and he was forced to moan throughout a shudder. It was involuntary and he had no choice about it, he knew, but he felt embarrassed knowing it appeared he was enjoying sucking each dick. Which he sure wasn't now, was he?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.