Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal - Cover

Jane/Joe's Prison Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Foreward

Erotica Sex Story: Foreward - Joe knew what the cons were trying to do. Girly him up so he'd turn gay. Well, they could take their best shot, make him suck a million dicks, fuck his ass silly, but he'd still be as straight as all hell when he got out in less than nine months. There was no way he was ever going to like doing it. No way whatsoever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

While the following tale is purely fictional, it is based on real happenings and events uncovered during my research on the forced rapes of many male convicts.

While I abhor the rape of any person, male or female, in any form it may take, I do find the whole subject fascinating. And not just from a lewd perspective, either. Some of the victims, a small percentage to be sure, went from abject humiliation and horror to acceptance and, ultimately, to enjoying the ordeal in what I consider to be a very short time, indeed.

This amazed me, especially so when reading about basically heterosexual men who gave themselves over to the physical pleasures that can come from person to person contact even though their partners were of the same sex. Here they were, these straight guys, sucking cock, taking it up the ass, and much more, and they ended up liking it.

It's easy to say, "Oh, well, they were gay to begin with." but that doesn't fully solve the riddle. At least it didn't for me. I found the more I read the more I came away with a feeling that perhaps, even more than perhaps, there exists a basic gayness in all men and what prevents them from exploring that side of themselves is the societal pressure to conform to the idea of the supremely macho male. To most men, being tagged as a cocksucker is a fate worse than death as it connotes weakness and femininity. To wit, them's fightin' words!

Perhaps, in the "forced" prison setting, where choices are no longer theirs to make, they feel a freedom to let their hair down, so to speak, and put all preconceived ideas of the mythic male out to pasture. Saying, in essence, "I may be enjoying it, but they made me do it." Who knows?

Yeah, the psychology of it all would fill a book, if not a library, and would keep any discussion on the subject going full bore for some time.

As I said, I find it all very fascinating. I also found reading about Donny "The Punk" Stephenson, the founder of Stop Prison Rape (SPR), truly remarkable. Yes, he was bisexual to begin with, but even the world's greatest lover of cocksucking would find doing 60 men in a day and a half more than just an ordeal. It was a mind-fucking, mind-numbing situation that Donny refused to let blow his psyche to smithereens. Or to suicide.

Your gone now, Donny, but where ever you are, I want you to know that this story is dedicated to your unbeatable and unbelievable spirit. Arthur Kay 2002.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.