Village of Agony and Ecstasy - Cover

Village of Agony and Ecstasy

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A tale of long time ago when women were taken from their villages to become sex slaves by cruel men that had no regard for them except to satisfy their sexual perversions. This is the story of Bella and her new friend, Raisa and what they do to survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

At last the two women could catch their breath as the waters swirled around their sore, aching bodies. Both were spent, sexually exhausted from what had transpired. Bella was absolutely revolted by what had happened. She had never in her life been treated in such a way. She looked over at Raisa, feeling so sorry for her. Poor innocent Raisa had all this humiliation thrust upon her at such an early age. Would she ever be able to live a normal life now? Bella feared she would not.

Bella was especially aware of her own body's sexuality. It betrayed her every time. She hated it, wanting to scream and fight. Physically she could fight him, but mentally it was another matter, her body succumbing to his masterful touch. She could not for the life of her deny the passion she had inside her. She was a woman in every sense of the word and she feared that Raisa had the same passion in her. It seemed as though Bella only had to be touched and she would explode. She knew she had to get a grip on her emotions if they were to overcome this Lord and his madness. Doing that was going to be hard for her and she knew it. But she knew it was the only way Bella could help Raisa, the innocent girl so helpless. She did not understand it, let alone know how to fight it. It was all up to Bella. She reclaimed her determination at that moment. He might break her body but he would not break her spirit!

The servants scurried around hustling the two women out of the bath. "Out of the tubs. The Master awaits your pleasure tonight." Both were dried and taken to a room with a table that was covered with strange devices, all black iron and looking sinister. Bella and Raisa stood naked in the room, trying to hide their shame as the servants gathered around them. Most of them were males.

"Oh no," cried Raisa, one hand over her breasts, the other between her legs, trying to hide her naked body. "Now what are they going to do to us?"

"Shhh," said Bella. "It is going to be alright, I promise you. Let your mind take you somewhere else, Raisa. They cannot do any more to us than they have already done." But deep in Bella's heart she didn't believe that. The Master was evil and was now going to ravish them both, and Bella couldn't stop him from his cruel perversions.

The male servants moved close to them, one in front, the other in back of each of them. Raisa could only gasp as her hands were pushed aside, strong male hands rubbing fragrant oils massaged into every crease and crevice of her body. Her breasts were first, the servant's hands molding her firm flesh, rubbing the oil over the tip, Raisa felt ashamed as her nipples sprang to life as if they had a mind of their own. He only stopped when her nipples felt like hard pebbles, Raisa humiliated as she looked how swollen and red they had become.

"NO! DON'T!" Raisa cried out in shame as the two of them spread her legs, their hands running up and down her smooth silky thighs, spreading the oil over her flesh until it glistened. Hands held her legs apart as Raisa shivered when the fingers moved closer to her sex, already ashamed as she felt her own desires wet her pussy.

Raisa rose up on her toes as two fingers suddenly speared her sex, the oiled fingers finding her sacred orifice wet and open. She hated the way her body betrayed her, looking over at Bella and seeing her suffering a similar fate. But the look on Bella's face was not of disgust, but of ecstasy, her head thrown back, her mouth open as she panted in pleasure. Even her hips were moving to the fingers that plunged between her legs.

"Look at the clit on this little wench." The servant began to fondle Raisa's clit, spreading her sex lips wide until Raisa's little clit popped into view. "Hummmm, nice clit. Let's see if it responds the way the older wench's does." With that he began to rub the head of Raisa's clit in tiny wet circles. Raisa, panting, looked over at Bella with stark terror on her face.

"Hold on, Raisa. Just keep your eyes focused on me. Think about pleasure." Bella shook as fingers plunged inside, smearing the oils deep into her pussy.

"It is okay." Bella wanted to do everything she could to help Raisa cope with this. Bella could only shriek! It was horrible and delicious all at the same time. She felt the heat deep within her, that awful craving she had each time anyone touched her there.

"Oh myyyyyyyyy." He said. "Look at this one's clit! It is enormous! And she is wiggling every time I rub it!" The male servant teased and toyed with the little crimson bud until it stood straight up, engorged with blood.

"Leave me alone!" Bella chimed. "Get your hands off of me!"

Well, that was enough to make the servant enthusiastically continue. He rubbed and spread her sex lips wider and leaned in to peruse his deed. He flicked his finger across its head and her clit convulsed.

"Oh, my goodness! This is a live one! I want to see her cum hard. See how wet her hole is? She is going to cum." He worked diligently to graze and flick the tip of her little bud until Bella was panting.

Bella body became rigid and then collapsed into panting and moaning heap.

"This one can cum!" shouted the male servant loudly. "How about the other little wench?"

Raisa's body rose, stiffened, and collapsed as she squealed like an animal. They had forced her body into an explosive orgasm, Raisa unable to understand her own emotions. All she felt was the delicious pleasure that raced to her brain, her body played by the two male servants, their fingers teasing her into shaming herself with the unexpected orgasm.

"Yes, she can cum too!" Sid the male servant. "Our Master is going to be pleased with these two sluts!"

Raisa and Bella had to be helped up from the floor, their legs barely able to hold them up. "It is time to adorn their lovely bodies with the Master's jewelry."

Perfumed, massaged, and skin glowing, Raisa and Bella were draped in the sheerest of garments. Both wore a beaded headband and belt. One of the servants held Bella's arms behind her back, making her arch her breasts up, the other standing in front of her, his hands holding a pair of black iron clamps, a thin chain connecting the two clamps. "Hold her tight, these are going to bite painfully."

Bella yelped and screamed as they pinched her nipples, each one already hard, an easy target for the evil clamps. "AAAGGHH," she screamed in pain as the clamp bit into her aroused flesh, Bella forced to stand still, her shaking body making the clamp more painful as it danced on her chest. She bit her lip as she waited for the next clamp, the pain just as bad as the first. As long as she held still, barely able to breathe, the clamps became a dull ache.

"NOO!" She screamed when she saw the next evil contraption. They couldn't do such a despicable thing. She couldn't understand exactly how it would work, but she knew it was destined for between her legs, the servant kneeling before her spread legs. It was a clamp in the shape of a horseshoe. She already knew what the bite of the nipple clamp felt like, knowing this would be even worse. She felt the hands fumbling between her legs, holding her breath, refusing to look down. Her pussy lips were pulled back, the sharp bite of the clamp engulfing her outer sex lip. Bella tasted blood as she bit her lip, trying to contain her cry of pain. It felt like they were trying to tear her lips from her body.

Bella jumped when she felt her clit pinched tight, her eyes suddenly traveling down to see a small wire run from the top of the horseshow clamp that pinched her pussy lip. It ran up to her clit, a circle at the end of the wire completely trapping her clit at the base almost like a noose around it. The servant tugged the wire tighter, Bella refusing to answer his cruelty with a cry of pain. She was stronger than this.

"Its called a pussy clamp." The servant smiled up at her, seeing her body glistening with sweat as he pinched her sex organs cruelly with the Master's toys. "And the one on your clit will leave it uncovered and exposed. Even the smallest breeze will stimulate your clit now. It will stand at attention so the Master may see it swollen for his pleasure." He giggled almost giddily as he squatted down before Bella and blew a channel of air directly over her clit.

"Wow!" He said. "It's growing huge!"

Bella shuttered and writhed. She had never felt such a thing, her clit so sensitive that even a gentle breeze felt as if her clit was being stroked by his fingers.

Raisa was next, her body subject to the same torture of the clamps, her screams louder, her body jerking so hard they had to hold her tight. She screamed when they clamped her pussy, Raisa not believing that anyone would do such a cruel thing to a female. But she grew ashamed when they clamped her clit, her body shuddering when they blew on her aroused pleasure button, Raisa fighting the urge not to cum again, ashamed at how her body reacted to the lightest touch. But that wasn't the worst part. She was bent over a wooden bench, her legs spread wide, one of them pushing down on her naked back, pinning her to the wooden bench. The other spread her legs wide before his hands moved up over her naked cheeks, Raisa shivering in fear, remembering the plug shoved unceremoniously up her backside.

The servant spread her cheeks, Raisa's fighting, tightening her cheeks until he gave her a sharp slap with his hand, her right cheek turning red in pain. "Relax your ass. I'm going to have my way with you one way or another. He pulled her cheeks apart, licking his lips as her tiny anus opened. "That's better," he praised her, his fingers sliding up until they were poised at the edges of her anus. He could see her tiny pucker open and close uncontrollably as his fingers pulled on her tight hole, forcing it open.

She tried to relax her backside, her cheek still tingling with the pain of the slap, but her virginal little hole convulsed as the servant's fingers pried at her back passage. "NO! It's too big!" She cried out in protest as she saw the butt plug, bringing back the memory of the painful stretching as it forced its way inside her before.

Raisa could feel her muscles trying to repel the invasion but they gave way and in it went as the servant pushed hard with his hand. Raisa felt the thick plug shove into her rectum, pressing painfully against her muscles. She grunted with each powerful shove of the butt plug, her insides shoved ruthlessly aside as the butt plug got larger, her anal ring burning as it was slowly forced around the thickness of the plug. There was a temporary relief as her anal ring closed around the tiny end of the plug, trapping the thickest part inside her, stretching her open from the inside. Raisa cried as she suffered the indignation, her body pinched and stuffed, all in an effort to please the Master.

Bella did not want to look down. She was completely horrified at such a display of her body. She tried to put it out of her mind. They had pushed the butt plug ruthlessly in her backside, Bella hated the way it invaded her and stayed trapped inside her. She felt sorry for Raisa, such a poor innocent girl. Bella's little brown pucker was so stretched that she could hardly walk. She had noticed that Raisa's plug was much smaller than the one inside her, but the same pain was etched on her face. "Are you okay?" Bella asked as she searched Raisa's face.

"No! What are they doing to me? I do not know if I can endure this! How long must I submit to this torture?"

"Do not give in," replied Bella. "We will get away from this. Just do the best you can do to comply so you are not be beaten. I promise, it will be over soon."

"Let's go. You wenches! The Master awaits," shouted the male servant.

The two women were lead down a dark stone hallway which was long and cold. Bella shivered, her body almost naked. Raisa walked timidly, afraid of what lay ahead in the Master's chambers. Chains were wrapped around their wrists before they left the room. They jingled as they walked.

They stopped in front of a large wooden door ornate with two large iron rings. The male servant pulled on one of them. The door groaned and creaked as it opened. The women were pulled inside. Huge lanterns glowed in the room. A large feather bed with a lion's head at the headboard loomed out at them. The room looked as if a hunter lived in it, showing his conquests on the walls surrounding the bed. The head of a panther made Bella grimace. How could a man kill such beautiful animals? Well, she knew. He was heartless and sinister. If he could capture her and Raisa and do to them what had been done, then he was capable of anything!

The two women stood quietly. A loud voice cut through the dimly lit room. "Well, well, well. What have we here?" The Master snarled. "Have you two wenches come for a visit? Welcome to my bedroom!"

Bella wanted to scream at him but before she could, he shouted orders.

"Put the wenches on the bed." He ordered, the servants, the frightened servants instantly obeying their Master.

The two women were thrown on the bed. To her dismay, Bella looked up to see a mirror attached to the ceiling over the large bed. Lanterns flicked around it which spot-lighted the occupants on the bed. It was like being in sunlight, their near naked bodies reflected by at them. Raisa shivered. Bella could only imagine what was ahead for the evening.

Zorg sat in a large chair which looked like a throne on one side of the bed. "My goodness, aren't we all dressed up for the occasion!" Zorg said as he leaned in to examine the two women closely. "Clits all exposed... tits nice and taut." He reached to slip his finger around Bella's exposed clit. "MMMMM... nice, large, and slick!" he chuckled, seeing her try to back away from him.

Raisa squealed when he rubbed hers. She wriggled and tried to move away but she was attached to Bella with the chains and could not move very far. Raisa was fearful as she looked at Zorg. He was naked. His chest rippled with muscles and his cock was semi-erect. Raisa was appalled at the size of it, twice the size of the servant that had used Bella's mouth to sate his lust. She turned her head to look away. It was awful.

Zorg reached and grabbed the chains that held the women together. He pulled on them as the women shrieked because the same chains were attached to their nipples as well. The women slid to the center of the bed. "Now, let's see what you can do, you wench." He was talking to Bella. "Lick her all over and lick her good."

Bella's body stiffened in protest. Raisa just stared, remembering the light touch of the servant girl on her body.

"I will not!" shouted Bella.

Zorg lunged out of his chair, grabbed the chains attached to her nipples and tugged harshly. Bella could only squeal as the nipple clamps bit so harshly into her tender flesh. She looked over at Raisa, her mouth clenched in pain.

"Do it now," he ordered.

Bella thought her nipples would be torn off. The pain was excruciating. She whispered to Raisa. "It's okay, just lie there. I will not hurt you."

Raisa lay back staring into Bella's eyes all the while. Bella leaned in to kiss Raisa softly on the lips. Bella cringed. She had never done anything like this before, but Zorg would have it no other way. It was sickening to her, yet she obeyed for fear of having her and Raisa's breasts torn to shreds.

She kissed Raisa gently, their silky lips touching. Raisa didn't resist as Bella licked Raisa's face and traveled down her neck and across her chest. Bella reluctantly licked at Raisa's nipples straining through the clamps. Raisa moaned. Bella spent a long time licking the little pert nipples. Each one strained more in the clamps as Raisa was beginning to squirm and groan.

Zorg was coaching her. "That's it. Lick them good!"

Bella could hear his panting beside her. He now had his fist wrapped around his organ. He toyed with it, sliding up and down the thick shaft, Bella surprised that it grew longer. Bella thought she was going to throw up. He was an animal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.