Photoshop 69 - Cover

Photoshop 69

Copyright© 2003 by Stormbringer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Obese black man invents a mindcontrol camera and trys it out on a mild mannered housewife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"Holy shit!" Pete was in heaven.

"Honey, language please."

"Sorry dear," said Pete hoping he hadn't upset her too much. Becky licked around the head of his dick apparently not too upset with his foul language.

Becky was surprised with herself. This was not something she had ever considered doing. She was licking her husband's thingy. The thing he peed from. His penis. It was dirty and made her feel cheap. Still, Pete seemed to be enjoying it very much and she expected his little penis to squirt soon. Little? It was 6 inches, not little. Where had that come from? Where had the idea to do this in the first place come from? She pictured her old friend Jefferson in her mind suddenly and forced the image away. It wasn't appropriate to think about the handsome black man while performing fellatio on her husband. She tried sucking on it again, gagging a lttle, but her mouth was clearly getting used to it and she swallowed another inch.

Pete was clean, having just gotten out of the shower, but still she pictured his crotch all sweaty and dirty. She pictured him not shaking his dick after peeing, leaving urine on it, and she felt sick to her stomach. Something hot hit the top of her mouth. Pete had just orgasmed. Disgusted, she yanked her head back off his penis as the wad of sperm fell to her tongue and her mouth filled with the most awful taste, she'd ever experienced.

Becky ran to the bathroom and spit his semen out into the sink. She rinsed her mouth out, then gargled with mouthwash, and brushed her teeth. Still, the awful tase lingered and she knew she'd never do that again.

"You're the best wife in the world," said Pete as she returned to bed.

"I wanted to do something nice for you before you shipped out, why'd you ruin it by squirting that nasty stuff in my mouth?. Yech."

"Sorry, lost control, it was so great." Pete's eyes roamed her pajama covered body as she climbed in bed beside him. "Guess what? I think I can go again."

Becky turned the light out and reached under the covers to pull her pants off. Pete was between her legs within seconds. She grimaced as he entered her pushing the dirt in her pussy deeper then he could ever reach. She wrapped her legs around him and thrust back to get this over with so she could go clean herself. He took her thrusts as lust and started grunting. Just the thought of more of that foul tasting stuff inside her vagina made her feel sick. Luckily, he came quickly and rolled off her.

"Hey, where you going?" Pete asked as she jumped out of bed.

"Gotta clean out my pussy before bed."

"Clean your what?"

Becky didn't answer. She entered the bathroom, sat on the toilet and scooped out as much of his nasty goo as she could, certain that she had missed some to further dirty up her pussy. She ran the water, filling the tub, and soon she climbed in.

Becky felt dirty and hated it as her fingers entered her vagina under the water. She'd been obsessed with cleanliness since she was a child. Big black cock. Her mother was a neat freak always cleaning, scrubbing, mopping, windexing, lysoling, etc. Big black cock. Her dad was a minister who always said, "cleanliness is next to godliness Becca, now go get cleaned up for dinner." COCK, black cock. "Ooo yeah," she moaned moving her fingers around rapidly. Daddy was popular and always had guests over for dinner, like the charming Jefferson and his big black cock. Becky always wore her prettiest dress when Mr Jefferson came over. Funny, she couldn't actually picture the black man having dinner with her family, though she knew it had happened often. She could picture an obscenely large black cock jutting out from the black man's obese body. One too large to be real, obviously just a fantasy she had concocted to go with her childhood crush. "Oh god, oh god, oh yesss," she moaned cumming. Thinking about the handsome black man's equipment was just what she needed to flush the dirt from her pussy. Remembering the past gave her a crazy thought. Maybe, she should find something sexy to impress the big black man when she saw him again in a couple days?


Jefferson wiped his cheetos stained fingers on his tee shirt as he watched the tv. He was playing an interview with a famous Vegas stage hypnotist/magician.

The interviewer was saying, "So it's true you can't make someone do something against their will?"

"Well, yes and no," said the magician. "I can't order someone to commit suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge. I can make them think the water is only a few feet down. I can also bring back memories. Say the subject was suicidal in their teens. If I knew this, I could bring back the memories and convince the subject to jump. Of course this is immoral, it's much better to help a subject quit smoking or eat healthier etc. I could convince someone they knew how to fly a plane, but they couldn't actualy do it."

"I see."

"There's always a way around inhibitions. If the subject can see themselves doing it, I can make them do it."

Jefferson turned the tv off and washed his hands. He didn't mind being dirty, but there were two things he always washed up for, his cameras and his computer. If Becky could see herself doing it, he could make her do it. Jefferson brought up photoshop and began editing some pictures.


"Hey Jeff," said Becky, kissing her old friend on the cheek. What an odd choice for her to have a crush on. The man looked like a sixty year old version of Fat Albert. His face and jowls were shiny with sweat and the armpits of his food stained tee shirt were wet. He stepped back so she could enter the garage. Becky looked around. "Jeff what happened this place is a mess?"

"Nothing Becky. That sho is a nice dress you gots on."

"This old thing?" Becky spun around for him making the short skirt twirl dangerously high up her thighs. The dress was light green with spaghetti straps and it ended right above her knee. It was the shortest dress she'd ever worn by a good twelve inches. She giggled thinking of the sexy lingerie she was wearing underneath it. She bought the underwear on impulse to feel sexy posing for Jeff, even though he'd never see it.

"Smile" he said.

FLASH

Fifteen minutes later, Becky pulled the dress over her head. It felt strange exposing herself

in front of her father's friend, but it was also thrilling. Pete had barely seen this much of her body in daylight and never wearing anything so sexy. Like her dress, the bra and panties were light green to go with her red hair. They were silk and hugged her curves. Her nipples were light and rosy, but still partially visible through the material. Becky had a slight headache from the incesant camera flashes as Jeff put her through all sorts of poses. "That outfit sho is better then them granny panties you wore last time," he said. "Now take your top off."

Becky hesitated, then removed her bra. For the first time in her life, someone other then her husband was seeing her bare breasts or so she thought. The camera continued to go off. "What did you mean when you said granny panties,

Jeff?"

"Those old folks underwear you wore the last time. Remove your panties."

Becky was confused as she pulled her panties down. "But we didn't take pictures last time. Your camera wasn't working. That's why I'm here today. Remember?"

"Look at that dirty pussy."

Oh god, how embarrasing. It was dirty. Big black cock. Becky slid her hand down her belly, past her red bush and her finger started teasing her clit. Big black cock. Her pussy needed a good cleaning. It needed big black cock, but she was married. Married to a little man whose penis could never reach the dirt deep in her pussy. A man who could never make her orgasm to flush out the dirt. These strange thoughts scared her as well as the fact that she was resenting Pete a little.

"You don't know what you're talking about. We didn't finish taking pictures because you were too into my cock. Did you enjoy my thang better?"

Becky thrust her hips forward to get her fingers in deeper. "I don't understand?" She had a nagging feeling she didn't know what she was talking about. "I'm not comfortable being here any more Jeff."

"You are relaxed and fine Becky."

Becky relaxed her body only to tense up again as an orgasm approached. For some reason she looked at Jeff as if pleading with him.

"Cum Becky. It is your biggesst orgasm ever."

"Aaaaaah my gawd," she moaned. Becky was still standing and the strength of the orgasm made her legs shake so bad she felt she might collapse. "Oh that was good."

"Remember sucking my cock Becky. We fucked for hours. You're addicted to black cock."

"You're crazy." Becky was starting to have doubts. She vaguely remembered having his cock in her mouth. It was the obscenely long black cock of her fantacies. Yet, the only time she could remember sucking on a man's penis was Pete's the other day and she would of remembered the awful taste of Jeff's cum. No, Jeff's cum tasted good, he was black, hot and tasty black seed warming her belly. Her belly growled wanting more. "Something's not right here."

"I can prove it. Go look on my computer."

The large black man followed the nude woman over to the computer where she sat down. He brought up a picture folder. Becky gasped when she saw herself smiling at his big horse cock. In one scene she had cum dripping from her lips. She looked in a daze, drugged maybe, blankly staring off into space with large dialated pupils. The next pic had her kneeling smiling at the camera with Jefferson kneeling nude behind her, his cock rampant above her ass. In the next pic it was gone apparently buried in her pussy, but her pose and expression hadn't changed. "Wait a sec! These are faked!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.