Mate Swapping - A First Experience - Cover

Mate Swapping - A First Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Phil and Pam have been married about four years when they meet a new couple, Sam and Lauren. One evening they become very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkk," Lauren moaned as she felt Phil's hard thick cock begin to drive harder and harder into her pussy. She loved to fuck and she hoped her husband Sam was getting a similar treatment from Pam. She and Sam loved to swap mates with other couples and she always enjoyed feeling another horny man's cock driving into her horny pussy. As Lauren allowed herself to relish the hotness of Phil's energetic fuck of her pussy, she felt another hot climax explode in her groin and she moaned that she was going to cum just as she heard Phil moan out that he was going to cum as well.

In the other end of the building, Sam had already gotten Pam's sexy sundress down to her waist and her left breast was inside his mouth as his hand slid down into her panties. Pam's "tour" of the house had been as seductive as Phil's had been with Lauren. Pam had made a pretense of showing Sam around their place but her ultimate purpose had been to direct the two of them to the master bedroom where she hoped he'd take the obvious hint and want to fuck her. Sure enough, when Sam and Pam ventured into the largest bedroom in the house and she pushed the door shut, Sam quickly realized that the two couples both had swapping mates in mind and he moved into action with Phil's sexy young wife.

Unlike Lauren, Pam was a blonde and she still had her pussy hair to prove that she was a natural blonde. Phil had been begging her to shave herself baby smooth but so far Pam had resisted his requests. As Sam took Pam into his arms, he pulled her close and their lips met in an eager and hungry exploring kiss. Sam's left hand moved up between their chests and his firm palm covered the full rounded mound of Pam's breast. Even through the material of the dress and her strapless bra, he could feel her nipples already growing turgid with desire.

"Pam, you're one hot woman," Sam said as he reached behind her back, found her dress zipper and pulled it clear down to her waist. Then, without taking the dress off, he unfastened her strapless bra in back too and when he pulled the top of Pam's sundress forward off of her body, her bra came off with it, completely baring her sexy full tits.

Pam wanted to say something to Sam about what his wife and her husband might be doing right then, but she knew precisely what Phil had planned and since she was hoping she and Sam were about to fuck, she hoped Phil was having similar success with Lauren in the other end of their home.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," Sam moaned as he lowered his mouth to Pam's left breast, taking the full hard nipple in between his lips and beginning to suckle on it while his other hand was caressing her right breast. Pam's hand snuck down between their bodies and she was caressing and groping Sam's hard cock through his pants while he licked and played with her hard sensitive nipples. Pam could feel her pussy growing increasingly wet with Sam's kissing and sucking of her breasts and she was so horny for him to fuck her that she almost wanted to throw him down on the bed and climb on top of him. Finally, Sam led Pam over to the bed, pulled her dress on down off her body and then peeled her bikini panties off as well, getting her totally naked and ready for him to make love to her.

Sam quickly got out of his shirt and pants and his underwear but rather than lay Pam down on the bed and climb on top of her, Sam motioned that he was going to lie down and he wanted Pam to climb on top of his hard erect dick. His large thick cock was fully erect and Pam loved the view of this virile sexy guy's large 8-incher jutting up naked and hot from his groin. She loved the large balls dangling underneath his hard cock and Pam leaned over, grabbing the shaft of Sam's cock and taking the full swollen head in between her lips and sucking it for a couple of minutes before she climbed on the bed to join him. As Pam stroked Sam's cockshaft and let her tongue play over his cockhead, she reached down between her thighs, rubbing her pussy and feeling her clit growing hard in arousal. Her pussy was so wet and as she moved up to straddle Sam's prone body, she rubbed her fingers up and down her pussy slit, got them wet from her own juices and then lubed the head of Sam's hard dick before she took his shaft and guided the full head to the mouth of her horny pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.