Mate Swapping - A First Experience - Cover

Mate Swapping - A First Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Phil and Pam have been married about four years when they meet a new couple, Sam and Lauren. One evening they become very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Pam and Phil had been married about four years, and they loved each other deeply. Pam and Phil had gone through college together and gotten married the year before she graduated after five years of effort to get her degree. They'd been lovers for several months before Phil proposed to her, and they'd quickly found that making love was one of the hottest and sexiest things that either of them had ever experienced.

As a few years of married life passed, Pam and Phil continued to be very much in love and they were very sexy and hot passionate lovers with each other. They continued to fuck each other as frequently and as passionately as they had during their months of dating and getting to know each other. Phil was a well-built man of about 6'3" and he had a nicely hung 8 inches of hard cock that he used to pleasure Pam whenever they had sex. His cock would harden at just seeing her and if Pam was responding, he knew his cock would be totally hard and aroused in only a matter of seconds. Pam was a nicely built natural blonde who actually had a brain inside her head. Phil found her so luscious that he and Pam would make love at the drop of a hat -- and did so frequently.

Then, one warm spring day, Phil met a new couple, Lauren and Sam. They'd just moved into the community and Philip happened to strike up a conversation with them one day as he was gassing up his car. Lauren was a tall leggy brunette with a very nice set of rounded breasts and a nicely firm ass that set her tall womanly body off just right. Like Phil, Sam was in very good shape as well, and Phil began to have some interesting thoughts as he stood introducing himself to Lauren and Sam as he continued pouring gas into his car. In fact, as Phil stood there mindlessly pumping the gas into his car, he was sizing up Lauren's sexy body and he found himself wondering how it would be to have her hot pussy in his face or her legs spread and his big horny cock fucking into her wet pussy. He felt a raging hardon beginning in his pants and he tried to switch his mind back to getting his gas tank filled.

Phil gave Lauren and Sam his phone number and address in case they needed any help getting settled into the community. "Yeah," Phil thought to himself, "Pam and I will everything we can to make you feel right at home." Phil's cock remained hard the entire time it took him to drive on to work and he went straight into the men's room and jacked off as he envisioned the very real possibility of someday getting a chance to fuck Lauren.

Phil couldn't wait to get home that night and tell Pam about the new couple he'd met. He and Pam had occasionally talked about the possibility of swapping mates with another couple for sex sometime but it had always been an abstract "what if?" scenario and nothing related to a specific couple. Now that Phil had actually met a sexy twosome like Sam and Lauren, he hoped that there was a chance he and Pam might have their first swapping experience with them. Phil intended to do everything he could to see if he could make such an experience a reality.

Not knowing if Lauren and Sam had ever experimented with partner-swapping, Phil and Pam decided to just invite the other couple over for dinner one spring evening and see where events might end up. They were both so turned on after Phil contacted Sam and got their agreement to come over that Phil and Pam fucked their brains out that night. They found themselves not only fucking each other as lustily and sexily as ever but also beginning to talk actively about what an evening with Lauren and Sam might be like.

A week later, the night had arrived and Pam put on the final touches around the house in preparation for Sam and Lauren's arrival. They decided to fix steaks and baked potatoes out on the grill along with some cold beer and plenty of munchies beforehand to tide them over until their steaks were cooked to order. When the doorbell rang, Pam walked slowly to the door, trying to fight down the feeling of nervousness that had come over her in the last hours as she'd realized that she and her husband, Phil, were actually about to try swapping partners with another couple for an evening of lusty sex. Pam was wearing a sundress that was low-cut in front and she'd decided to wear her sexiest strapless bra underneath it to show as much skin as possible. Her matching yellow thong panties didn't reveal any telltale panty lines under her dress so Pam was pretty sure she gave a very sexy appearance to Phil and Sam.

As the door swung open, Pam was very anxious to see what this new couple looked like since she'd only been given a verbal description from Phil's meeting with them at the gas station. Sam was a very handsome tall man with brown hair that almost matched Lauren's in color but his hair looked very thick and Pam found herself imagining her fingers running through his hair as they turned each other on in pre-fuck foreplay. Pam could feel her pussy start to get wet as she greeted Sam and Lauren into their home.

The two couples immediately seemed to warm to each other, and Phil loved how Lauren had dressed for the evening. Her pants were so skin tight that he wasn't sure how she'd squeezed her nicely rounded ass into them. Her top was loosely fitting and showed her bare midriff at the bottom between her top and her tight-fitting pants. The top emphasized her sexy full tits underneath and both Phil and Pam began to pick up clear messages of sexual innuendo from the moment their visitors walked through their front door. Phil was thoroughly pleased not only at how Lauren and Sam had dressed for the evening, but also the casual comments that were made about each other's mates and different sexual comments that got dropped into the conversation here and there.

Finally, Phil decided to see if it would be possible to get Lauren and Sam to swap mates for the evening. He made an excuse to accompany Pam into the kitchen and he told her what he wanted her to do. His plan was for Pam to lure Sam off towards the guest bedroom which was in the part of the house away from the main bedrooms. Phil would try to get Lauren by herself and see if it would be possible for him to seduce her there. Pam was hot to see if she could get Sam to fuck her so when she and Phil agreed to go ahead with their plans for th evening, she went back into the family room and asked Sam if he'd like a tour of the house. As she asked him that question, Pam leaned over to grab some of the empty glasses and snacks on the table in front of Sam and gave him as full a view down the front of her sundress as she could manage. The skimpy strapless bra she had on underneath the dress also fell forward as she leaned over, giving Sam a view of Pam's sexy full breasts down to her nipples. She looked up at Sam as she was leaning over, giving him a sexy "come with me, baby" smile that she hoped conveyed to Sam exactly what she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.