Putting Friendship to the Test - Cover

Putting Friendship to the Test

Copyright© 2003 by HedbangerSA

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two young friends enjoy one's mother. They face other "tests" when they arrive at college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I got back to my house and my head was still spinning, trying to sort out everything that happened. When Janice french-kissed me in the kitchen it seemed so different from doing the same thing while I fucked her. Sure, she had her eyes open and we were standing up, but that wasn't it. Now she seemed so much more like Ronnie's mom, and she kissed me, not the other way around.

I just couldn't believe that she would wake up all naked like that and realize what we were doing to her and not start screaming or something. Instead she pretended to still be asleep and even cooperated. That meant that she wanted us to fuck her.

It was a good thing, right? I mean, this meant that I could probably bang her whenever I wanted to, and she wouldn't tell anyone about it. And I wanted to screw her again; I really wanted to, so bad that I had a raging hard-on the whole time I was walking home even though I'd been cumming into, and onto Janice most of the afternoon.

I finally decided what was bothering me was keeping everything from Ronnie. Before we were sharing his mom and taking pictures of her and that was fun like a secret club. Now it was like I was having an affair with her or something, which was also fun, just different.

Remembering the photos brought me back to reality. I grabbed the camera from my shopping bag and popped the flash memory card into my reader. I sucked in a breath as the first images came up.

I maximized the one of Janice propped on the pillows in her bra and panties with the shirt over her head. No question she was asleep then, her body had that puppet-with-the-strings-cut look that was impossible to fake. Her legs were spread a little and I zoomed in on where the thin white cotton of her panties was stretched across the gentle mound of her pussy. It looked delicious, and it gave me a boner that I knew was going to need relief.

The next shot was even better; the one of Janice naked, with my cum splattered all over her. The light from the almost-closed drapes made it look like some kind of art photo, especially where a big wad of cum hit her left nipple and was oozing in little globs down both sides of her big, soft titty.

That was it; I had to pull my dick free from the rapidly congealing hours-old precum that seeing Janice in the flesh had deposited in my briefs. A fresh batch was oozing out, and I worked its lubrication around the head and down my shaft as I stared at the photo, shifting one-handed to the ones of Janice all dressed up in Gabrielle's panties and the garter and mask. I had to stay away from the spots down by the base of my cock where the skin was all rubbed raw, that was going to be sore for a while.

By the time I got to the pictures of Janice spread-eagled on the bed naked, her pussy all swollen from the Ronnie-fucking, I was ready to blow. Amazed that I had anything left, I made sure nothing splashed on my keyboard. Try explaining that to the computer repair guy!

Calmer now, I finished paging through the images of us fucking Janice missionary style. No question she was awake here. I could see the muscles in her legs straining and in one she had her leg pulled way up, with her foot almost on my ass. I wondered if Ronnie would figure it out when he saw the photos. Probably not; he'd convinced himself she was out the whole time because that's what he wanted to believe.

I copied the photos to my hard drive and erased the flash card. I made a copy of them on a zip disk to give to Janice, then made another as a backup just to be safe. I'd be hauling the computer up to college and didn't want to take any chances; these babies reminded me of one of those VISA commercials. You know; zip disks - $10.00, digital camera - $300, Computer - $1750.00, pictures of you and your best friend screwing his mom while she's passed out on drugs - priceless!

The rest of the week went by quickly; we had a lot to do getting ready to leave for college. We made the rounds saying goodbye to friends, and shopping for stuff we'd need. I spent less time than normal at Ronnie's house, but enough, and that was really weird. It wasn't like I expected Janice to greet me at the door naked, but I kind of hoped I'd get some more action when Ronnie wasn't around.

Instead, Janice treated me just like before; it was like none of the sex even happened. Even when I gave her the zip disk with the pictures of us banging her she just said "Thanks, Austin. How sweet!" or something dumb like that.

Anyway, by the day we were leaving I was completely confused and had decided that Janice either changed her mind about everything, or she'd hit her head and had some kind of weird sex amnesia. Ronnie's dad was going to drive us to campus because he has a big SUV with lots of room, and I wasn't feeling real great about spending three hours riding with him. I guess I felt a little guilty about fucking his wife.

There wasn't much I could do about that now; I still had some packing to do and Mr. Randall didn't like to be kept waiting. I had most of my stuff stacked by the front door, boxes of books and CD's and my stereo and computer and clothes mainly. My folks were gone at work; we'd done our goodbye stuff that morning.

When the doorbell rang I finished tossing some junk into the last box and ran down to tell Ronnie and his dad that they were way early. I was in for a big surprise.

"Janice! I thought Mr. Randall was taking us," I said, looking around for the car.

"He is, Austin. I just wanted to stop by to give you a little going away present," she said, smiling and shoving her hair back behind her ear on one side.

"Gee, you don't have to do that," I said. "You guys already bought us the TV."

Standing there was uncomfortable, with Janice on the front stoop and me holding the screen door open. I had to fight the urge to openly check her out; she was wearing a tight pink tee shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. I'd been spending a lot of time thinking about her body lately, helped out by the naked photos. If a guy could go blind from either staring at a computer monitor or jacking off, they'd be fitting me for a white cane for sure.

Janice pulled the door open enough to walk past me into the house.

"I was thinking of something a little more personal than a television, Austin," she said, reaching back and grabbing the waistband of my cutoff jeans.

I almost fell as she gave the front of my pants a big tug, dragging me along behind her. Janice was stronger than she looked. She was still acting like a mom, though. If she'd been dragging me by my ear, it would be like she was getting ready to tell my folks that I'd broken a window with a baseball or something.

She knew the layout of our house pretty well, and she made a beeline for the stairs. I had to scramble to keep up as she marched up them and then into my room. She sat on the edge of my bed, still gripping the front of my pants. She looked up at me and smiled, then yanked me forward, practically against her.

"I really enjoyed those photos you gave me, Austin. It was great to see the parts I missed before I woke up," Janice said. Then she released her hold on my shorts enough to unsnap them and pull down the zipper.

"No problem, Janice. You can keep the disk," I said, my breathing picking up as I watched her pull my jeans and briefs down to my ankles.

She held one of my shins and lifted that foot enough to get it free of my pants and underwear. I had to put a hand on her shoulder to keep my balance, but then lifted the other foot without any prompting. Now I was naked from the waist down, except for my socks and sneakers.

"What's the matter little fella, you scared?" Janice said, reaching out and grabbing my still-soft dick. She started stroking my balls with the other hand, and it didn't take long for me to work up an impressive erection. When the head of my cock was straining against my stomach just under my belly button, Janice seemed satisfied.

"That's better. Such a nice big, fat cock!" she said, running her tongue around her lips as she pulled me closer. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft and abruptly bent the head down.

"Ooh!" I said, having to lean over a little.

"Janice, this is great but Ronnie and Mr. Randall are going to be here pretty soon."

"We've got plenty of time, Austin. I sent them to the store for a whole list of snacks. That dorm food isn't the best, and I want you to keep your strength up," she said, as she leaned down and took the head of my dick into her mouth.

"Oh, man!" I said, knees buckling a little. "If you say so, sure!"

Janice started working me over like a pro, her tongue attacking around and over the head, and then wiggling back and forth really fast against the slit at the tip. I still had one hand on her shoulder and I slid it over to the collar of her shirt, ready to shove my fingers into the front going for those big tits.

"Ow!" I gasped, as Janice bit down on my cock.

When I pulled my hand away she let up, and started tonguing me again. Now she was licking hard around the bottom and sides of the shaft, down to my balls and then back up again. It felt fantastic and I forgot all about her tits.

On the second pass she kept going, her tongue probing my scrotum and lifting my left nut into her mouth. She sucked on it lightly, and then harder kind of rolling it around in her mouth before moving over to give the other one the same treatment. I'd never had my balls sucked before and believe me it was worth the wait.

Meanwhile my dick was so stiff it hurt and I was ready to ram it someplace warm and wet, and wasn't too particular where so long as it was part of Janice's body. I was kind of surprised when she stood up and turned me around with my back to the bed, then shoved hard against my chest knocking me backwards. By the time I landed she was on her knees and had about five inches of my dick in a double lip lock.

"Oh, shit! That feels great, Janice!" I said, propping myself up on my elbows so I could watch as her head bobbed up and down.

It was much better than when she was sleeping; she was sucking hard and her tongue was stroking the sides of my dick, then when she got to the head she lapped it all the way around. Kind of like it was an ice cream cone on a hot day, and she didn't want it to drip.

Every so often she looked up at me and rolled her eyes, looking really happy. Not as happy as I felt though, her mouth felt so damn good and it was making these fantastic, wet slurping noises.

Then Janice pulled completely off of me, holding my dick upright with one hand. She studied it as a big drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip and starting to run down the head. She pounced on it like a cat on a June-bug, licking me clean and then sucking the tip for more, all the while making a low moaning noise.

Janice still had one hand wrapped around the base of my cock, and with the other she started to stroke the inside of my thighs, shoving them back so that my legs were spread even further apart. She took me into her mouth again, fast and hard, letting her lips slide down way further than the first time. I could feel the head against her tonsils, but she kept pushing, arching her neck to line it up.

"Holy... Ohhhh! Sweet!" I moaned, as I felt myself slide into her throat and she bobbed back and forth with short little strokes. I felt my balls start to tighten up.

"Janice... I'm going to fucking cum!" I said, but Janice had a cure for that.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard, pulling them away from my body. Whatever the hell that did, it sure knocked any thought of cumming out of my head. I felt really dizzy, and I was struggling to breathe.

She came up for air for a second, then swallowed my dick again. This time her nose went all the way into my pubic hair and she started making a humming noise deep in her throat so that her vocal chords were vibrating against me. She pulled harder on my nuts, and I had no choice but to slide toward her. When my whole butt was hanging off the edge of the bed she let up; apparently that was where she wanted me.

With her free hand Janice started cupping and squeezing my ass, which felt really weird. I was grabbing at the sides of my mattress trying to keep from sliding farther off the bed. My tee shirt was up under my armpits as it was, and Janice was leaning against me so hard that my knees were forced really wide and I was having trouble keeping my feet on the floor. Meanwhile she was still deep-throating the daylights out of me and my dick felt huge. I needed to cum so bad I couldn't get a good breath, like some kind of asthma attack.

All the drool that had been draining down off my cock was running into the crack of my ass, so it was really wet in there when Janice started to run a finger between my butt cheeks. I didn't notice that at first with everything else going on, but it sure as hell got my attention when she shoved the finger into my asshole up to the second knuckle.

"Ahhhhhhh! What the fuck!" I yelled, pawing with my feet trying to get some leverage.

I'd never had anything up my ass before and her finger felt like it was the size of a Yule log. My mouth was gaping open and closed like a catfish on a dock and it felt like I needed to take a dump really bad, but couldn't. Janice was looking up at me and her eyes said she'd be smirking big time if she didn't have a mouthful of dick.

After a minute my sphincter muscles started to relax, and even though Janice was pushing the finger in even more and wiggling it around the feeling wasn't that bad. It actually felt pretty good, combined with the dick sucking. I figured out that it must be her middle finger, because she was gripping my ass like a bowling ball, the other fingers spread wide holding my cheeks apart.

Things got even better when she let go of my nuts and moved her right hand up to get a solid grip on the base of my cock. Her head was bobbing up and down faster now but not as deep, and she was paying way more attention to the head of my dick like she knew something good was getting ready to come out of it.

On the upstroke Janice was getting some amazing suction going, her cheeks sinking way in against my cock. But that wasn't the only reason why my hips started bouncing up and down; she was also shoving up with the hand that was fingering my asshole and hoisting with the hand that had a death grip on my shaft.

At first the combined effect felt pretty fucking great, but before long my whole lower body was being lifted off the bed and my legs were flailing around like crazy. I was pretty sure that the hand around my cock was supporting most of my weight and it was starting to hurt. Janice was making these weird-moaning noises like she was possessed by a semen-sucking alien monster or something.

"Ahggh! Ahggh! Ahhgggh!" I was yelling, and struggling to hang onto the sides of the mattress with my hands. "Hey Janice, easy on the dick!"

I was panting really hard and was sweating like a dockworker. I was way beyond dizzy now, and I had to drop my head back against the bed to keep from passing out. Nothing ever felt better than when Janice pulled her finger out of my ass and let go of my dick at the same time, sliding both hands up under my knees and shoving them back so I was balanced on the end of the bed.

She started to alternate rapidly between licking my shaft and sucking on the head and I felt this incredible pressure building in my balls as they pulled up against my body. I knew I was going to cum but it was kind of scary because it felt like my nuts were going to explode at the same time.

"Oh, fuck! Ohh... shhhhhit!" I yelled, as the first surge of cum went rampaging up my shaft and slammed into the roof of Janice's mouth.

That one was followed by seven or eight more big ones - and the whole time Janice was sucking like a vampire, trying to pull out every drop I had in me. She was swallowing after each spurt, and going "Mmmmmmm" like a kid with a jawbreaker in her mouth. All the while she had her eyes locked on mine.

When my dick started to soften and the cumming had slowed to an occasional dribble, Janice let go of my legs. She leaned over me and lapped up the last few drops, then gave the head one final suck to be sure there was no more. When she opened her mouth it made a soft popping noise, and my limp cock fell back against my abdomen like a dead snake.

"Mmmm. That was yummy, Austin," Janice said, then stood up. Still fully clothed, she straightened her tee shirt and made sure it was tucked in all the way around. She looked at her watch.

"Goodness, look at the time. You'd better finish packing - Ronnie and Dean will be here any minute," she said, giving me a satisfied smile. I was pretty sure I couldn't talk yet, so I just nodded.

"I'll see you at Thanksgiving, Austin. Take good care of the little man there for me," Janice said. She leaned over and patted me on the thigh, then turned and walked out my bedroom door.

After a couple of minutes I sat up. My shorts and underwear were on the floor, and even though my legs felt really weak I managed to push my sneaker-clad feet through them so I could pull them up and stand. I managed to get the last of my stuff down to the driveway just as Ronnie and Mr. Randall pulled up. Ronnie looked me over, frowning.

"Man, you look like shit," Ronnie said.

"I'm okay. Help me get my stuff loaded so we can get going," I said, avoiding eye contact. Ronnie had buckled the new TV into the passenger side front seat so we could both sit in the back.

Ronnie wanted to talk, but I was beat. I fell asleep before we were out of our subdivision and I was out for an hour and a half. When I woke up Ronnie was reading a magazine and Mr. Randall was listening to some dumb CD that sounded like disco music.

I stretched and tried to work the kinks out of my neck from sleeping with my head against the car door. I sat up straight forgetting how sore I was, then moaned and grabbed at my aching crotch.

"What's wrong?" Ronnie asked. He was fully recovered from his episode with Janice.

"Oh, nothing. I must have pulled a muscle or something when I was carrying my shit downstairs," I said, lying and wondering if my dick was ever going to be the same. It was a lame excuse, but it beat telling him that his mom could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, and that she tried her level best to yank my cock out by the roots. Ronnie seemed to buy my story though, giving me a sympathetic nod.

"That's no way to start college life, my boy... with a groin pull!" Mr. Randall said, trying to be funny. He turned around and winked at me. I faked a laugh, then rolled my eyes at Ronnie.

"I envy you boys, off to college. A couple of young studs like you will cut quite a swath through the old snatch patch, eh?" Mr. Randall said.

"Dad! Jeez!" Ronnie said, exasperated that his dad would say something so dumb. I wasn't shocked; my dad sometimes said stupid stuff like that. Trying to bond, I guess.

"I'm serious. Take advantage of your opportunities while you can. I missed a few chances in my day and believe me I've regretted it. Sow those wild oats while you can, boys!" Mr. Randall said.

I snorted. It was pretty funny, coming from a guy who was married to a freaking sexual velociraptor. I was afraid to take a look at my cock; after a couple of hours it was probably one big bruise, and I wasn't sure if my balls were completely attached to my body anymore.

"Austin and I will do our best, Dad, but the girls at State probably won't be lining up outside our dorm room," Ronnie said, hoping he was wrong.

We managed to steer the conversation away from sex for the rest of the trip. It sure was good that we were going to college together. Even though it was exciting and we'd been looking forward to it, it was scary too.

High school sucked sometimes but it was safe; you knew everyone and had relationships that went back for years to fall back on. With college we were starting over. That could be terrific if it went the way we wanted it to, but what if it didn't and we turned out to be big losers? One little mistake could ruin everything.

When we got to campus we had to stop twice for directions before we found our dorm. The parking lot was jammed with cars, mainly parents dropping off their kids. We saw some people who had big carts made out of plywood but there were only a couple of them and we didn't feel like waiting for one so we just started hauling our stuff in while Mr. Randall guarded the car at the curb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.