Flights of Consciousness Book II: Time Tripping - Cover

Flights of Consciousness Book II: Time Tripping

Copyright© 2003 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Now that David is a grown up, how will handle his new challenges. Will he be able to do good with his gift?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

"Now what?" Joe asked.

Nora forced her avid gaze from her father's throbbing erection to his face, a face with a questioning, concerned expression, but his eyes were full of lust.

"You have a beautiful cock, Pops," she said as her hand continued to stroke its length. Now what? he'd asked. She didn't have an answer. She hadn't thought beyond seeing and touching his erection. Her mind had focused on those goals only, and now they'd been achieved, she realized she didn't have another goal to strive for. No, that wasn't accurate. She knew she didn't want to remove her hand from his throbbing shaft. Needing guidance, she looked to the man who had been her mentor her entire life, the man attached to the beautiful cock in her hand.

"What do you want to have happen now?" she asked.

She'd done it again. She'd answered his question with another question. He knew one thing for sure. He didn't want her to stop what she was doing, not until...

"I want to come," he said as his hips rose to meet her down stroke.

His words, his request thrilled her. Sensuous tingles sped up and down her spine settling in what she knew was an already sopping cunt. "Then that's what I want, too. I want you to come for me."

Using her free hand at the back of his head, she pulled his lips to hers, and for the first time in their lives, they kissed each other passionately. The kiss thrilled her even more than the feel of his pulsating, gorgeous cock in her hand.

As the kiss deepened, his hands roamed over her back, moving up under the t-shirt, caressing her bare skin, before wandering down to fondle the panty-covered globes or her bottom. When a large finger pushed the sopping gusset of her panties into her cunt, another goal formed in Nora's mind, one she could no longer reject as inappropriate or immoral.

Leaning back from the kiss, she whispered huskily, "I want to come, too."

She mashed her mouth to his again, but only briefly before jumping to her feet. Nora jerked her t-shirt over her head. "Loosen the robe and lose the pajama bottoms," she said as she pushed her panties down off her hips.

As he untied the robe, his eyes devoured her, and Nora understood how Carol felt. Nora was eye candy for her father's hungry gaze. She stood naked with her hands on her hips and her legs spread about a foot.

The pajama bottoms hit the floor, and her father's cock in all it's erect glory bobbed enticingly. "Eye candy for my eyes," she whispered so quietly she wondered if her father had heard her.

"Are you sure?" he asked, ignoring her comment. She understood his question, though. He was giving her one last opportunity to back off.

"I've never been more sure about anything, Pops," she said as she straddled his hips and grasped his hard stalk with both hands.

They kissed again. Nora mashed her breasts flat against his strong chest and recalled a similar embrace a few nights ago, only she was in David's arms then, and her father was watching.

Was David watching now?

Curiously, the possibility didn't put her off; rather, it excited her, excited her as much as Pops watching her with David. David would understand, she reasoned. After all, he fucked his mother.

She rose up and settled the bulbous head of her father's cock at the entrance to her glove. With a drawn-out groan of pleasure, she let gravity do its job as she took inch after delicious inch of his eye candy into her ravenous cunt until she'd swallowed it whole.

Then it struck her. The I word raised its ugly head. Incest! She was committing incest, an act she considered perverted her entire life. Perverted or not, she couldn't stop. She'd gone too far... again.

"We're fucking, Pops," she muttered as her hips rose and fell, pushing his length deeply inside her and then pulling away, only to slide back down and take it fully inside her again... and again... and again.

"Yes we are," he said as his hands moved up over her breasts. He pulled one to his mouth, and she had to shorten her slide on his cock, so he could lick and suck on her nipple without his lips loosing their grip. He moved his mouth to her other breast.

"You wanted to come; I wanted to come. This way we can come together," she said.

"Yes, we can."

Neither spoke for a few minutes. Nora reveled in the feel of her father inside her for the first time. Joe couldn't believe what was happening, but didn't have the moral strength to put a stop to their incestuous act. He'd daydreamed about fucking her for too many years to deny his desires any longer.

They'd both reached this moment at the same time for different reasons. He'd finally opened his mind enough to allow it to happen, and Nora's exposure to David and Carol's incestuous relationship had allowed her to understand impossible desires could be realized without disastrous results.

After all, Nora rationalized, Pops and I are consenting adults. If we want each other, where's the harm in it? Besides, I'm too experienced sexually to have merely given him a hand job and then walked away. It's not as though I'm a blushing virgin and needed to ease up to the main event. Fuck that.

She'd wanted to fuck him, so she was fucking him.

Her hips started to slide faster and faster on and off his throbbing shaft. He helped, grasping the globes of her ass with his large, callused hands, and his hips waved in counterpoint to her slide, accepting the rhythm she'd established, and quickening the rhythm with her as she increased its speed.

Hot! She was so fucking hot! On each downslide, she rubbed her large clit over his belly, though his pubic hair and mashed it at the top of his cock.

"I'm going to come, peanut," he announced.

Yes! Soon, she would take her father's seed inside her. The thought thrilled her and took her arousal close to a peak. Her orgasm gathered, drew strength as wonderful sensations traveled from different parts of her body to her center, finally compressing into the exquisite knot that preceded an explosive climax.

"Yes! Come in me, Pops!"

He climaxed first. She felt his cock stiffen, become larger, and finally expel his semen deeply inside her. The feel of his ejaculating cock took her over the edge, and the sensations that struck her were massive and powerful. She came hard!

As she became the receptacle for her father's seed, pulses of exquisite pleasure inundated her entire body. They rippled over sensitive skin, even to the tips of her hair. He'd created her with his seed, and now it was shooting into her wet heat.

She was fucking her father! He was fucking his daughter!

Incest!

Incest definitely wasn't most foul.

Her hips flashed, fucking the cock inside her, milking it for every drop of its essence, sapping its strength. Her stiff and highly sensitive nipples brushed across the hair on his chest, and when the orgasmic sensations softened enough so she could think again, she wanted nothing more than to mash her lips to his. Moaning into his mouth, she continued to fuck his softening cock, and a second orgasm struck, not as powerful as the first, but more satisfying.

Finally she collapsed on his chest, and she felt his hands start to rub her down. They didn't speak; neither wanted to break the pleasant lethargic silence. Occasional errant contractions jerked her body or his. Their breathing slowed, as did the rate of their heartbeats. She noticed the beating of their hearts had synchronized which pleased her, made her feel as if they'd become one.

"Now what?" he asked.


David noticed a slight red shift to the white light that engulfed him as his journey started and ended simultaneously. He hovered over his mother. She was older than she was the first time he'd visited her in her past. He guessed her age between sixteen and eighteen, and she was truly stunning. David envied the boys and young men who saw her in her youth, touched her, fucked her, because that's what she was doing - fucking.

Soaring high to look around, David felt compelled to determine where she was at that moment in her past. She'd question him later when he told her about the visit, and he wanted to be precise. Ah, he finally realized, she's at a drive-in theater. It had taken him a few moments to define her location because he'd never been to a drive-in movie. He made a mental note of the movie playing, the make and model of the car - an educated guess, at best - and other things that might help pinpoint the time of his visit.

His mother and her date were in the back seat of the car, and she was riding the young man's cock with enthusiasm.

"Stay with me, Phillip," she stuttered between gasps. "I'm just about there."

Another fact suddenly became clear to David. The young man had already climaxed, and his mother was trying desperately to come, too. She wanted to get off before the young man's softening dick became useless. Obviously, his mother needed some help, and Phillip either didn't know how to help or didn't care. Without thinking, David fashioned some fingers and rolled them over her clit.

"Yes!" she shouted when she felt the extra stimulus she needed.

David's invisible fingers flashed faster and faster until suddenly his mother's body stiffened in orgasm. He removed his fashioned digits and hovered, watched as his mother moved through her climax.

Gorgeous, he thought. Phillip, you lucky dog, you just fucked one of the natural wonders of this world and beyond.

Wait! Why had his consciousness allowed him to touch his mother? On previous time trips, even the thought of interacting with the person he visited had caused an abrupt end to the trip.

Then the reason his consciousness hadn't whisked him back to his body became apparent.

"Thanks for helping, Phillip," Carol said, and gave the young man an appreciative kiss. She'd assumed the boy had rubbed her clit, not David's ghost.

"You're more than welcome," Phillip replied.

While in his body before this trip, David realized he hadn't tried to connect with anyone besides the person he traveled in time to visit, probably because the trips had been cut short. With this trip, he had an opportunity to see if he could visit another person existing in his mother's current present.

The white light appeared without a red or blue shift, and abruptly David hovered over a corral. It was dusk, not quite dark yet. So David reasoned he'd moved through a couple of time zones. He'd connected with Joseph Alton Patterson. Joe was a strapping, handsome young man. He wore Levi's and a denim shirt, boots and a wide leather belt with a brass buckle. The clothing was clean but well worn. A not-so-clean Stetson covered his head. An attractive female, close in age to Joe and similarly clad, but hatless, sat on the top rail of the corral watching Joe talking horse. The talking horse part was an assumption on David's part, but the skittish, frightened animal in the coral was responding to Joe's efforts, so David believed his assumption correct. Soon the horse stood placid, happy to feel Joe's hands rubbing its hide.

Was the woman Tess, Joe's dead wife? Apparently not. Joe called her Amanda, and he wasn't happy with her. Joe blamed Amanda for the horse's aberrant behavior. Like with his visit with his mother, David made some mental notes about the horse, the environment, the weather, Amanda, and the circumstances his consciousness had stumbled into.

David would have stayed longer, but if he could, he wanted to visit one other individual before the time trip ended.

Yes! David exclaimed silently when he suddenly hovered over August Boynton. The visit verified David's assumption. It was possible to connect with someone who was dead in David's here and now as long as his consciousness connected to the person in the person's past while the person was still alive. Boynton looked distinguished, in his late-fifties or early sixties, not over eighty as he'd been at his death.

David wanted to greet him, tell him to stay away from the Morgan Stanley offices on the date of his death, and abruptly David's consciousness reentered his body.


"Now what?" Pops had asked.

Once again Nora didn't have an answer, and once again, she decided to let her life-long mentor guide her.

"What do you want to have happen now?" she asked timidly.

Joe groaned with frustration. "Uh-uh," he muttered. "You tell me. I'm all out of answers."

"Are you feeling guilty?" she asked. It was a question she'd asked herself but couldn't answer, not yet. Time would tell.

"Yes, guilty as charged, your honor," Joe said with a wide smile. His rubdown turned into a tickle.

"Hold that thought," Nora said, appreciating her father's playful mood. His cock had softened to the point it had slipped from her pussy, and she could feel his juices and hers dripping. Jumping up with more energy than she expected to have, she hurried to the bathroom, washed herself and dampened a washcloth with warm water. She returned and knelt on the carpet between his legs.

"With what crime were you charged?" she asked as she used the warm cloth to bathe his genitals.

"Incest, your honor, and I hereby plead guilty. You'd better lock me up and throw away the key, or I'll surely commit the crime over and over again. Hmm, you have a nice, gentle touch, peanut."

"Thanks." Finished with the cleaning task, she leaned forward and kissed the crown of his cock, but the small kiss wasn't enough for her, so she retracted the foreskin and gently sucked much of its flaccid length into her hot, wet mouth.

"Gentle, sucking mouth, too."

With a loud slurp, she released his soft cock and smiled up at him. "You'd like to repeat the crime, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, as long as my partner in crime is willing."

"Good. I'm more than willing. What about Carol?"

Finally, Joe thought, like she does with me all the time, I get to answer her question with one of my own. "What about David?"

"Carol and David are committing the same crime. They'll understand."

"Perhaps, but we're just guessing, peanut."

"It's a swag, though, not a wag."

"Swag? Wag?"

"Sophisticated wild-ass guess, as opposed to a wild-ass guess."

He laughed heartily. She settled on the sofa next to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so happy you're not feeling so much remorse that you'd have ruined the wonderful time we just had together. Thank you, Pops."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.