Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

THURSDAY

I spent most of my time at work Thursday morning loading the upholstery into boxes, labeling them, and putting them into Simms’ plane, then I pulled it over to long-term storage and tied it down.

Sam came over just as I finished.

“I hear that you’re taking Tammy out tonight.”

“You and Della really do talk all the time, don’t you?”

“Yes, and we both think that it’s great. We like Tammy.”

I grimaced and said, “Gee, I’m glad that you guys approve.”

She laughed and hit me on the arm.

It got busy at work, and I got home about an hour late. The house was full of people. The Torres’ were there, and so was Tom. They were all talking to Tammy and wishing her good luck.

Della gave me a quick kiss and told me to have a good time, then Mom grabbed me and handed me the suit that I wore to the dance. I showered and dressed. I glanced out the window when I came out of the bathroom. The garage that I had never seen open had the door up, and a ranch hand was drying off a gleaming, late model Mercedes.

Mom called me to the house and Tammy was standing in the living room in a long silver dress.

The change in Tammy has been amazing.

Some people’s lives are reflected in their faces or demeanor. You can look at them and tell that things have not gone well for them right away, but the pretty girl standing in front of me appeared poised and confident. Nothing like the plain, almost frumpy girl who I first met in the ice cream parlor. She’s slim and has a nice shape, but her best feature is her eyes. They are almost black, and she seems to look right into your soul when she looks at you. It’s no wonder that poor Tom is so stricken with her.

I tried to think what she would be like as my girlfriend, and I just couldn’t. Something about her makes me want to hold her and protect her, but something else tells me that this new woman will progress beyond anything my sixteen-year-old mind can comprehend.

Tammy’s life had been awful from what Mom and Kate have said, but you couldn’t see that in the stunning creature standing in front of me. She looked wonderful, and I told her so.

Kate handed me a paper and some keys. She said that the paper was directions to a private club that she belonged to, and the keys were to the Mercedes.

I asked about the car and her eyes twinkled, and she said that it was a little thing she kept around for when she went into LA.

Dad handed me a few bills, and said, “Everything is paid for at the club, but here’s a few dollars in case you want to do something later.”

They all watched and waved as we drove away. The car was wonderful. The smell of leather was intoxicating, and Tammy looked great sitting next to me. She read the directions and soon we pulled up to a mansion on the grounds of a golf course. They took the car and we walked into a large dining room. It was only a Thursday night but it was packed. There was a line at the desk, but a man in a tuxedo saw us and came over.

“Are you Mr. Baker?”

I said yes, and he said, “Please follow me.”

He took us to a table by a window and seated us, then he turned to another man also in a tux, and said, “This is Ms. Stearns’ nephew and his guest.”

The second man said, “Welcome. Dinner has already been ordered, but here are some menus in case you would like to add something.”

Tammy and I looked at the menus. Most things were in French and there were no prices on anything. We both shrugged our shoulders and set them down. Mom and Dad had insisted that both Erin and I learn proper table manners, and had on occasion actually served us fancy meals. We learned to use the right silverware and how to place things on our plate and so forth. Tammy hadn’t been exposed to it, and it was fun showing her which fork to use, and other details.

The meal was long and luxurious. Several waiters attended us. Our water glasses were always full and each new dish was presented with a flourish. I watched Tammy as she peeked at other guests and saw how they behaved, and by dinner’s end you would swear she dined like this every night. I knew she was enjoying herself, but her expression was intense, and her eyes were piercing. You could tell that she was soaking up everything she saw and filing it away. The only time her eyes would change is when she looked at me. They would instantly turn soft and loving.

I noticed that people were looking at us throughout dinner, and a gray-haired man led a small group of people to our table just as we were finishing. They congratulated me on the incident at the airport and all wanted to shake my hand. But they were confused when they looked at Tammy. She obviously wasn’t the girl whose picture was in the paper with me, but they were too polite to say anything. The gray-haired man stayed after they left. He shook my hand, and said “Well done, young man.” Then he called Tammy by name and told her how nice she looked. He nodded to a waiter as he turned to go.

The waiter set a spectacular flambé dessert down, and the other diners actually applauded. I was embarrassed, but it certainly felt good. Tammy was smiling, and I asked her how she knew the guy.

“That’s Mr. Fell. I met him in Mr. Torres’ office. He owns the bank in town. Mr. Torres called me in one day and introduced me to his lawyer. Mr. Fell came in a little later.

He said that he’d pay a year’s rent on one of Ben Sanders’ apartments and give me some money for living expenses if I moved to LA by the time we left. And not only that, he said they had just repossessed an almost new Honda. It’s going to take a week or so to get it transferred into my name, then he’ll send it to me in LA. I asked Mr. Torres what was going on after he left, and he told me that the bank actually got off cheap. He said that I could sue them for lots more if I stayed in town, but it might take a long time.”

I shook my head in wonderment, and we attacked the dessert. There was a small dance floor next to the dining room and a trio of musicians was playing soft music. The waiter saw us looking and asked us if we would like coffee served in there. We went in and sat down. I noticed that Tammy had her eyes closed and was swaying with the music, so I took her to the dance floor and we danced until the band stopped for a break.

We passed by a large mirror on one of the walls on the way back to the table, and Tammy stopped me. We were framed in the mirror, and Tammy moved close to me and stood looking at us. We actually made a nice looking couple and I was going to tell her so, but she had an almost fierce look on her face. She shook her head and said that she’d tell me later when I asked her why. Tammy excused herself when we returned to our table and went to the bathroom.

I was waiting for her to return when a voice said, “Well, look at this. The hero is here.”

I looked up, and it was the redheaded girl who I saw with Simms.

She was nicely dressed and actually looked rather pretty, but the effect was spoiled because she had so much makeup on.

I got up and stammered, “Gee, I’m sorry about your Dad.”

“He’s not my dad; he’s my mom’s boyfriend, and he’s an asshole. Who’s the bimbo you’re with tonight, by the way?”

I angrily glared at her, “Just the sweetest, most beautiful girl in this whole place. What do you mean by calling her a bimbo!”

She laughed, “Don’t get your panties in a bunch, I’m just kidding.”

Then she said, “The paper said that you are moving to LA. Where?”

“In Northridge. It’s in the San Fernando Valley.”

“I know where it is. We live in Chatsworth, It’s just a couple of miles away. Maybe I’ll see ya there.”

She started to walk away, then turned back and held her hand out, “My name’s Denise.”

I shook her hand and said, “Hi, I’m Pete.”

She looked me up and down, said “See ya later Hero,” and left.

We danced when Tammy came back until the band quit for the evening.

I asked her if she would like to go somewhere else when we got to the car.

“No, it’s late and I don’t know what could compare to the evening we just had. Let’s just drive around for a little while.”

It was a beautiful evening and driving this car was like floating on a cloud. I turned the radio on playing soft music, and Tammy started talking.

“I’m going to make this quick, Pete. I owe my life to you in several ways. You’ve been my Prince Charming, my protector, my brother, my lover, and my friend, and you’ve never asked for anything in return. Kate and your family have taken me in and made me one of them. They’re the family I’ve always dreamed of, and I love them. Then she added, but I’ll never forget you. I love you. I will always love you. I will love you as a lover, a friend, a sister, or any way you want it. We’re both going to a new place soon, and I’m so excited that I can hardly wait, but I don’t ever want to be far from you. Now, if it’s OK with you, I’d like for you to take me home and make love to me.” The words stunned me.

I’m having difficulty believing that what’s going on with me lately is really happening. What goes on between Kate and I seems like a dream, and even the other night with Tammy is cloudy to me. I can remember it being wonderful, but the night with little Desi is the only one that I can clearly remember. Sweet little Desi is the only one who I can really identify with. The others seem like something from my imagination. I’m sure that my sixteen-year-old brain will be able to sort things out in time, but it was a shock when Tammy said “Take me home and make love to me.”

Here was a dynamite-looking, full-grown woman. She was close to my age, and she was actually asking me to make love to her. This was GREAT! and it was all I could do not to wreck the car driving back to the house. Making love with Tammy is very different. It’s unhurried and very loving. I’m not in awe of her like I am with Kate, and I’m not a teacher like I was with Desi. I know that I’m not all that experienced, but I can’t imagine a more tender or giving lover than Tammy.

I had spent time getting to know her body the first time we had sex, so I knew what pleased her. I was able to respond to what she knew and could teach me, and I learned a lot from her this time. She didn’t teach me about kinky things or weird positions, it was about subtle things, and the really strange part was that I don’t remember her actually teaching me. I would be doing something, and she wouldn’t say anything, but she would move herself around until it apparently felt better to her, and I would then realize that it felt better to me as well, and I would remember it. The whole night was that way, and I was left with a feeling that we had pleased each other, rather than me having overwhelmed her, or vice-versa. It was a wonderful feeling when we finally collapsed in each other’s arms.

FRIDAY

Tammy was gone when I woke up in the morning,. I went next door and she was sitting on her bed. What few clothes she had were neatly packed in a small bag. I sat next to her and put my arm around her.

“Are you scared?”

“I’m not scared, just apprehensive, plus I already miss you.”

I held her for a while, but I had to go to work, so I went in to breakfast. Everyone wanted to know all about dinner. I told them how great it was, and I was thanking Kate when the door opened and Mrs. Torres and Della came in. They each had several big boxes with them and set them down. Tammy came in a minute later, and everyone grabbed her and rushed her into the bedroom. They tore the boxes open and started handing her clothes to try on. I guessed they were probably things that Della and Desi no longer wore. They immediately ignored me, so I went to work.

The Mercedes drove in around ten. Dad went to the plane to get some things, and I walked over to the car. Mom and Kate had got out and were looking for something in the trunk. Tammy was in the back seat, so I reached in and we touched hands, then I walked around the back of the car.

When I think of Kate, I think of her either as a woman in Levis and a cowboy hat, or not wearing anything at all. She was a beautiful, wild thing at the dance, but that was something special. She had on a white blouse and a dark skirt today. Her hair was pulled back and her make-up was soft. She was stunning. She looked like a businesswoman on the way to her top floor corner office. She actually looked like the woman who owned the building. I was standing a few feet away, admiring her, when she saw me, and gave me a questioning look.

I said, “God, you’re beautiful.”

Her expression changed, and a look of such lust came over her that I thought she was going to jump me. I started to back up when Mom said, “Down, Girl, get in the fucking car.” Mom gave me a kiss, said “See you Sunday night,” and they drove off. Tammy waved to me from the back seat.

Della and I went to the movie that night. It was some kind of love story, and we got some ice cream and drove to a lookout point to see the town lights after it was over. We started kissing and I touched her breast. She didn’t stop me, but she put her hand on top of mine so that I wouldn’t go any farther. I took my hand away and a little later I touched her again.

She took my hand away and said, “I’m just not ready yet, Pete.” We sat for a while longer and she asked if we could go home. She gave me a quick kiss and ran inside when we got to her house.

I went home, got a beer out of the fridge, and watched TV for a while. I got another when I finished the beer, and went upstairs to bed. The moon was very bright tonight, and the room was almost as bright as day. I lay there thinking about recent events, when suddenly I heard a noise. Della was standing in the bedroom doorway.

She said, “Would you please close the drapes, Pete?”

I pressed the button, and the room changed to almost complete darkness. I could barely see her as she came to me. I heard more than saw her as she took her clothes off and slipped in beside me. Then a glint of moonlight coming through a crack in the drapes caught her face. It was Sam. My eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness, and I sat up in bed and started to say something when Della knelt on the bed beside us.

Della pulled me to her, kissed me and said, “I love you,” then she bent and kissed Sam. It was a beautiful kiss, and I could see Della’s long hair cascading over Sam’s face and onto her breast. Then she was gone.

My mind was awhirl. A dozen reasons for this happening were running through my head in the space of less then a minute, but none of them made any sense. I suddenly began to realize that none of this was under my control, so I went to something that I’ve relied on for as long as I can remember. I call it ‘Plan A’ and it’s ‘Hang in there, and see what happens’.

Sam and I lay next to each other for a while. I was nervous, and I didn’t quite know where to start. She finally reached for me, and we started to make love. There wasn’t a lot of foreplay; it was like she couldn’t wait to have me in her. It was new, different, and wonderful.

Sam’s body is unique. Her breasts are ample and beautifully formed, and her skin is smooth and silky. But she is so fit, that I could actually feel her muscles as she moved. I was going to start slowly with her, but I reached down and touched her when she pulled me to her and we kissed. She was already quite wet. I had just began to lightly rub my fingers up and down her sex, when she suddenly pulled me on top of her. She reached down with a shaking hand and put my penis against her opening. I wasn’t quite ready yet, and she held it until it until it reached full hardness, then she put her arms around me and pulled me to her.

Chapter 9 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.