Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Susie, Tom and Larry went back to her home (and Larry's) after they'd finished their sexual interlude in the hotel room. They were all excited about their newfound sexual relationship and Tom contemplated when he and Susie would really let Larry in on all that had gone on in his absence. Once they got home, Larry put all his stuff away from his extended trip and Susie got busy washing up all the dirty laundry he'd brought home with him.

Larry was really tired from the long trip back on his journey to Korea and then upon getting back to be greeted by his sexy Korean wife, Susie and Tom, the man he'd left her with for safe-keeping, Larry was just tired. While Larry went to the master bedroom and lay down for a few hours nap, Tom stayed in the kitchen and helped Susie get things sorted out. Tom caught himself occasionally glancing over at Susie's sexy body as she moved around doing normal domestic things, and before he realized it, he was getting horny and turned on again by the sexy young Korean woman. He didn't know if his cock would ever get tired of being around Susie and being in her. He wanted her again and he wondered if he and Susie could share another sexy little quickie fuck while Larry was sleeping.

Tom finally stood by the corner of the kitchen counter, watching Susie from a side view and enjoying her sexy Asian face and figure. Tom found Susie to be as sexy as any woman who had ever gained his attentions and now that he'd been with Susie naked and in so many intimate sexual encounters, his thoughts about her always got him horny and worked up in only a matter of seconds.

Finally, Tom could no longer hold back and he walked over behind Susie, moved firmly up behind her and nuzzled her neck as he pushed his groin up against her ass, letting her feel the hard fullness of his aroused cock against her tight firm little ass. 'Mmmmmmm, Tom," Susie said as she felt his cock pressed firmly against her ass and then his hands came up around her chest, cupping both of her breasts underneath the cotton top she was wearing. Tom could feel Susie's nipples growing hard under his touch and he decided to take her right then and there in front of the kitchen sink.

"I want you, Susie, and I want you before Larry wakes up from napping," Tom said in a strong lusty voice as he reached underneath Susie's top, finding the clasp of her bra and unfastening it so he could fondle her sexy rounded tits. Tom got Susie's bra undone, and then he lifted the cups off away from her breasts as he pulled her top up to her neck. Then, he stood back from her, undoing his belt, unfastening his zipper and then he quickly pulled his pants and briefs off so he'd have free access in fucking Susie's wet pussy. After Tom got naked from the waist down, he pulled Susie's pants down and then he nuzzled up against her soft sexy neck again, rubbing the large thick erection of his horny cock against her fine rounded asscheeks as he stayed standing behind her and caressed and fondled her breasts with both hands. Susie's nipples were indeed hard and perky against his hands and he could feel Susie's arousal in the air as she nudged her naked asscheeks back against his hardon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.