Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Susie and Tom had become very hot lusty lovers during the three weeks that her husband had been gone on a trip to Korea. While it had taken Tom a few days to decide to try to seduce Susie, it hadn't taken them any time at all after that to become totally involved in making love on a nearly daily basis. Susie had been a quick learner with Tom as her "fuck instructor" and she'd eagerly tried every new lovemaking technique he'd wanted to show her.

As the final week approached before Susie's husband returned, Tom found himself regretting that his sexual relationship with Susie would probably have to come to an abrupt end the moment her husband arrived back in town. He intended to fuck Susie as many times as he could manage before that occurred just on the chance that he might never have another opportunity to enjoy her sexually.

Tom and Susie had been sitting watching the evening news after she'd fixed supper for him that night and as they sat there on the couch together, Tom looked out the corner of his eye at the young Korean wife sitting there beside him. She was wearing a skimpy halter top with no bra on underneath it and a pair of shorts that were nearly up in her crotch as she sat there with her legs folded under her. Tom felt his cock growing hard with arousal as he looked at the sexy curves of Susie's medium-sized breasts inside her halter top. He could barely make out the darkness of her nipples underneath the material and he remembered back over the last three weeks and all the sexy hot fucks and oral sex sessions they'd shared together.

Right then, Tom realized that he wanted Susie to give him a blowjob more than any time he could remember in the past. He wanted this sexy young Korean woman to get his cock out of his pants and pleasure him with her hot wet mouth and her soft fingers stroking him and jacking his cock to orgasm.

"Susie, I really need a good blowjob. Would you be interested in sucking my cock right now?" Tom asked as he stretched his ass up off the couch and unzipped his pants. He pulled them down below his knees and his briefs along with them, letting his already semi-hard cock flop out into the breeze when it came free of his briefs. The head of Tom's cock was already begining to take on the distinctive look of a mushroom and the shaft had hardened into its nearly 8 inches of length when he was fully aroused. Susie immediately moved over from where she'd been sitting next to Tom and gladly got down in his lap with her hands and mouth. She'd been sitting there wanting Tom to pay some attention to her and for the moment she was more than willing to suck his cock and let him cum hotly into her mouth. Susie loved sucking her husband's cock and she'd thoroughly enjoyed sucking Tom's cock every time he'd let her. She knew most times he wouldn't let her suck him totally off until he blasted his cum into her mouth, wanting to save his cumload and fuck her in the pussy. But when Tom had given Susie the chance to give him a total blowjob, she'd jump at the chance.

Susie quickly wrapped her small soft fingers around Tom's large hard dick. She could barely get her fingers around the thick hard shaft and she also found it a challenge to get her mouth around the full engorged head of Tom's cock when he'd grown totally hard. Susie loved the challenge of pleasuring Tom and turning him on until she felt like she was in control of his sexual arousal and in bringing him to a hot lusty climax. As Susie jacked her hand up and down Tom's cockshaft, she started her blowjob by licking her tongue across the head of his cock, licking and kissing his juice hole and then running her tongue over the entired flared crown of his hard dick. Tom knew from past blowjobs that he was in for a real treat and he quickly began moaning in anticipation of what he knew Susie would do with her hands and her hot wet mouth. As Susie got the head of Tom's cock wet with her mouth, she continued to stroke his cock firmly and smoothly up and down, up and down. It didn't take long for the first droplets of pre-cum to start leaking from his juice hole and Susie loved licked each drop off the large cockhead and moaning in lusty pleasure from the tastiness of Tom's cock. Then Susie began to take more and more of Tom's entire cockhead into her mouth, closing her lips firmly over the cock and letting her tongue lick over the pointed tip of his dick. Her other hand reached down underneath Tom's balls and began cradling and caressing his cum-filled nuts, helping to turn Tom on even more and build his rising sexual pressure in his groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.