Getting Some Asian Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Asian Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom's been left to take care of Ted's young Asian wife, Susie, while Ted's out of the country for a month. Tom does the best job he can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I guess Ted should have given me some other information about his attractive young Korean wife, Susie, before he left the country that day and left Susie in my safekeeping. Like the fact that Susie was sexually insatiable, and like the fact that she seemed to still be somewhat sexually inexperienced but she seemed to enjoy fucking so much that her enthusiasm made up for her lack of maturity when it came to making love.

Several things became immediately obvious that fourth night after Ted had left for his month long trip to Korea -- and I'd been somewhat slow in picking up on the signals Susie had been sending me. First, I really hadn't realized that Susie had been wanting and expecting me to fuck her from the very first day that Ted had been gone. She'd let me know by the evening of our first lovemaking session that she thought I'd found her unattractive and not very sexy. And she'd also been so horny to have me fuck her that she could hardly stand the four days before I finally picked up on her obvious efforts to attract my attention sexually and get me to fuck her. Oh well, I am slow sometimes when it comes to noticing what a woman's after.

Well, after sitting there watching the TV and realizing in my mind and out of the corner of my eye as I looked at Susie that she was doing her best job to seduce me into having sex with her, I began to really delight in the opportunity Ted had given to me to make love to his sexy young wife the entire month he was gone on his trip. What I quickly realized was that while Susie was a very proper and seemingly innocent young wife out in public, in the privacy of her own home, Susie was a sexual wildcat and I envied what I realized Ted had with her being his wife.

After I'd undressed Susie there in the TV room and mounted her to fuck her for the very first time on their couch, she and I walked together naked to the master bathroom and I joined her there for a nice relaxing shower after the hot lusty fuck we'd just experienced. I got Susie underneath the warm spray of water cascading down over her headful of long dark black hair and then as she leaned back against the wall of the shower, I moved down between her legs, holding the rounded cheeks of her ass in my hands, and I began to eat Susie's pussy like I'd never eaten a woman before. I felt almost as though Ted had left her in my care to continue her sexual education and maturing process and I intended to give him back his young Asian wife in as good a sexual condition as he'd left her with me.

Susie's pussy tasted luscious. She was so wet and I could distinguish her own natural pussy juices from the cum I'd just spurted deep into her pussy. As the water flowly powerfully over both our bodies, I licked my tongue up and down the hot swollen lips of her pussy and she started moaning and bucking her pussy tightly against my face as she felt herself getting turned on again. She quickly began moaning and writhing underneath my mouth and my fingers on her horny pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you lick my pussy so goooooooooood, Tom," Susie sighed as she bucked her pussy out against my face like she was trying to fuck my mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, do me, baby, do me," she sighed and whimpered as I could tell that Susie knew I could bring her to orgasm over and over again.

When Susie started cumming on my mouth, I took two fingers and slowly slid them inside her tight pussy. I pushed firmly upward, getting both my fingers up inside Susie's horny cunt as deeply as they could reach and then I stayed there, kneeling between her legs, and shafting my twin fingers together in and out of her body, diddling her clit on every inward stroke. I spent extra effort rubbing and titillating Susie's clit and in only a matter of minutes I brought her to yet another cum and she almost collapsed on top of me there in the shower that time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.