Lustful Summoning - Cover

Lustful Summoning

Copyright© 2003 by Jason Morris

Chapter 7

Magic Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A desperate man calls on a demon to serve his carnal desires.

Caution: This Magic Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Orgy   Nudism  

The base music engulfed the small group as they entered the club. Jason started to worry as soon as they entered, a man sitting behind a small caged window asked to see their stamps. All of them raised their hands and the black light made the neon-ink glow.

When they passed the window, Jason watched the black succubus round the corner and climb two steps to a door. She knocked and the same man that asked to see their stamps opened it. The black woman climbed inside, closing the door behind her. Jason looked over his shoulder and watched as a shade was pulled over the caged window.

Knowing what was going to happen inside the little booth, Jason turned his head and decided to walk further into the club.

Further past the corner, the club opened before the small group. There was a wide staircase not to far away, leading to the upper level balcony. Many men could be seen at the railing, leaning over the makeshift wooden bar around the railing. Jason could tell they were all leering down the top of women's dresses and partially open dresses.

He couldn't blame them, since a lot of the women were very attractive, but none compared to the beauties that were already surrounding him. He knew that they were beautiful because the closest people looked at them.

Jason saw the interest peak in the eyes of the women, but the men were easily filled with hunger, even those with women already hanging on them.

"Have fun ladies, but work on the women first, then take the men," the original succubus said. "Make sure you pass the word as you spread."

Jason suddenly felt more nervous at this comment, and was about to protest this excursion all together. But the original took his hand in hers and led him to an empty booth near the first floor railing.

As they sat down, Jason noticed he had a good view of the dance floor and all of the people bouncing around on it. He noticed the sea of bodies all moving together with the beat and several of them were grinding against each other, as if they were screwing on the dance floor.

The women in the room seemed to be outnumbered by the men two to one, but Jason figured if the succubus' plan was what he thought it was, that wouldn't be the case before too much longer.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?" asked a very large busted woman with a notepad in her hand, holding her pen poised to write down their order.

Jason's head snapped around to stare down her burgundy halter-top, noticing that her breast hung free of any bra. He also saw that a very tight pair of black jeans covered her long legs.

"Jason would like a beer, and..." the succubus began, then her hand shot up between the woman's legs, grabbing her crotch. Her nails quickly cut through the seam, allowing her fingers to plunge into the woman's quim. "Me, I'll just have some of you."

The waitress' mouth opened with shock at the sudden attack, and her hands quickly landed on the table to steady herself. The succubus pushed her hand harder onto the woman's crotch, burying her finger deeper into the woman's pussy. This extra leverage pushed the opened mouth to the succubus' mouth, where they locked together in a divine kiss.

Jason watched as the waitress' eyes opened wide at the shock of the situation, and then fluttered to a close as she was overcome with pleasure. Her hands tried to clinch the tabletop as the woman gave into the assault. When the succubus pulled her fingers from the woman's crotch, the waitress continued to kiss the succubus back.

Finally, her eyes opened wide and stared at Jason with a lustful desire he knew to belong to the hell spawn he was sitting with.

"This one is protected," the succubus said. "We need to convert the women before the men start to leave. Bring you master his beer, best in the house, and then use your body's wine to help convert the women around here."

The new convert left, biting her lip while looking around the club, as if she was seeing it for the first time. Jason could tell that it was taking all of her control to keep from fucking the first man that was close enough to rape.

He turned his attention back to the dance floor and saw that several of the women around the floor were starting to dance with other women more than the men. Straining his eyes through the smoke and haze of the club's atmosphere, Jason could see the other succubi on the floor, groping some of the women and kissing them deeply.

Jason watched as one of the newer converts turned from such a kiss and joined a group of women that were dancing together. Some men had started to dance their way right up to the many groups of women that were dancing. Some of the men were standing right behind some women, grinding their increasing hard-on against their asses.

Jason watched as one man was grinding against a woman that was being converted by one of his succubi. Julie had one hand around the woman's side and down toward her ass. The other hand was digging underneath the tight mini-skirt the woman was wearing. Her mouth was locked on the woman's mouth, which was sandwiched between the man and succubus.

From the man's expression, Jason guessed that Julie was also squeezing the man's cock. Jason then noticed the original succubus' hand was on his groin, stroking him to an erection.

He turned to look at her as she leaned toward him. Their lips connected and her tongue once again trapped his in its coils. It squeezed and caressed his tongue in time with her hand on his growing dick.

The succubus suddenly broke her kiss and gave his cock one last squeeze before she let it go. She then brought her mouth to his ear and whispered into it.

"I'm going to help the ladies with the conversion. I'll send someone to keep you company while I'm away."

Jason was surprise that he could hear her speaking over the extremely loud music. He didn't know how that was possible, but he let the thought go as the large busted woman returned with his beer.

The original stood up in front of her and they kissed again before she left. The waitress leaned far over the table, more than she needed to and stared into Jason's eyes. He leaned into her and let their mouths connect.

He felt her tongue slide past his lips before they connected. She was probing deep into his mouth with her tongue, tangling it around his, and feeling all of his teeth and every little crevice that existed. As their saliva began to mix, Jason detected a slight taste of alcohol.

As she pulled away, Jason noticed that his dick was straining to be released from its confines, stronger that it was with the succubus caressing it through his pants.

"It's my new trait," she said as she pulled away. "We all get one, of some kind or another. Mine is an aphrodisiac-slash-alcoholic system. One taste of any of my juices, and a man or woman is aroused, horny and mine.

"I will follow any orders you give, Master, as long as they don't stand in the way of her plans," the waitress continued. She sat down next to Jason, letting a hand come to rest on his leg. "I've been asked to keep you company while she helps to initiate others. You will be pleased with our work."

Jason tried to ignore the aphrodisiac that was working through his system and the creature's hand that was gliding up his leg. He turned his head toward the dance floor again watched as more women were changed into lust-filled demons from Hell.

When the hand reached his crotch, Jason saw the first of the attacks on men take place. He watched as one of the converted women dancing with a man near the opposite edge of the floor lead him into a dark corner.

When they got there, Jason saw the man's back toward him, but didn't see any of the woman's body until her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Watching the legs movement, he could tell the man was driving into her, but no one either noticed the same situation or either cared.

Jason felt his zipper being pulled down as he watched the woman's legs tighten around the man's waist. He couldn't tell if it was because the man was trying to pull away or if the woman was just having her orgasm, but he guessed it was a little of both.

As Jason watched the woman's legs finally relax and release the man's waist, he felt his cock being pulled out of his pants. The woman's arms were already around the man's body, and she easily carried him to a nearby chair and sat him down. He only looked like he was passed out, but Jason no longer cared.

He felt something hot and warm wrap around his dick looked down with wanton lust to see a woman's head bobbing on his crotch from underneath the table. The waitress was still sitting beside him, and another woman had crawled her way under the table to perform this fellatio on him.

Jason laid his head back as he relaxed into the pleasure of the woman's mouth and noticed that there were fewer men at the balcony above. Those men that were still standing there were no longer leaning over the railing. They stood there as women were kneeling under the wooden bar, sucking the men's cocks.

The waitress leaned over Jason's head and began kissing him deeply. The two women sucking on his body brought him closer to release than he wanted to be. He didn't know if they understood that he was supposed to be protected. As his lower abdomen began to tighten and heat up with the impending orgasm.

Jason no longer cared about his danger as pure lust took over his senses and he went with the pleasures that were surrounding him. He exploded inside the woman's mouth and felt relieved when she slowed down her sucking. The waitress continued to kiss him, but she wasn't as forceful as she was earlier. Finally, she pulled away from his mouth, allowing Jason to just sit there in the after glow of such a strong release.

He slowly looked up and saw that there wasn't anyone at the balcony above him. He slowly raised his head up and turned it toward the dance floor. He saw that there were still several men dancing on the floor, but the women on the floor now at least tripled the number of men.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.