The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Monday morning had an explosive start. Tall, slim, beautiful Alice informed me, that she had been horny for me all weekend, and that she had masturbated at least ten times since we left on Friday!

"I beg you, Erik, take me in there and fuck me. Just five minutes, please. I'm so terribly horny. I'm sure I can't work if you don't!"

Of course I did. It was raw hungry fucking. No foreplay, no tenderness, just cock in pussy, in and out. Alice came like a firecracker and I did a minute later, and then we were nearly caught!

I had barely pulled out of her, when I heard a voice from the office calling my name! In a flash I brought my clothes in order and stepped out into the office, while Alice slipped out of the back door. It was Mr. Peterson.

"Oh, Mr. Peterson. Sorry. I was looking for some old addresses. What can I do for you?"

"You haven't delivered your holiday plans. Yours and Mrs. Olsen's."

"Sorry. You see, production just came up with a new line of products, so we have three very busy weeks ahead of us. When they are over we'll close down office for two weeks. Mrs. Olsen will return then, and she'll 'keep the doors open', while I have another two weeks."

"Well, Mr. Hansen, that's fine. I'll get it on the company calendar. Have a nice holiday, in case I don't see you before you leave."

When Alice returned 'from the bathroom', we had a hearty laugh like two school-kids, who had almost been caught.

The next couple of days can best be described as busy, but rewarding. Wednesday Mary called me at the office to inform me, that Sarah and Majbritt would come to our place Thursday afternoon. This coincided splendidly with the fact that I'd have to be in Barcelona Friday morning. Of course I'd have to leave office Thursday at noon, so I could catch an evening plane to Spain.

Thursday morning I had to use mind control on Alice! The minute I arrived in the office, I could see she was horny. I didn't want to waste any libido, which I might need in the afternoon, so I cooled her down, which worked splendidly, and she put all her energy into preparing the papers I'd need in Spain. To tell the truth, a bundle of butterflies were roaming my insides, as I drove home that Thursday noon. I knew what was waiting for me, and yet I didn't know. How on earth was I going to handle three horny women? Or maybe they would handle me? The latter proved to be the case.

There was no Alfa Romeo in the driveway, but Mary opened the kitchen window as I rolled up.

"Park your car in the garage, so people won't know we are at home. There's room beside the Alfa Romeo."

She received me in the hall, naked. For once totally naked. "Welcome home, my hard working husband. Go and have a shower, dear, Sarah will help you, and then come into the living room, naked. We are waiting for you."

Tall, dark Sarah was in the bathroom, all right, naked, as Mary had been.

"Hello, Erik. This is a little embarrassing, but Mary told me to help you with the soap, so please get out of your clothes."

"How could I resist such an offer from a beautiful woman?" I quickly undressed, while Sarah adjusted the shower. As soon as we had douched she lathered up the whole front of her body.

"Turn round, Erik. I've always wanted to wash a stranger this way." She put her arms round me, and then she moved her body all over my backside, in a most erotic way. When she had finished with my backside she turned me round, lathered herself again, and pressed her beautiful, slim body against mine. It was a slippery, wet and very sexy feeling. The only trouble was that she bumped into my hard cock all the time.

"Oh, I've better use my tits on that one!" She lathered up her pretty, medium sized breasts, and then she knelt in front of me and rubbed my cock and balls all over with her soapy breasts. At last she washed me in the nook and crannies with her hands, and we rinsed off together.

"Thank you for a fantasy fulfilled. Now, let's go and join the others."

In the living room Mary was in one of the armchairs, her right leg over the armrest and her lovely, naked cunt on display. A naked blonde, I had not seen before, was in the sofa. When we entered the living room she got up to meet us. She was a pretty, well-rounded woman. Very pale, and with a voluptuous body in the style of Marilyn Monroe.

"Meet Majbritt, " Mary smiled. "You two haven't met before, have you?"

"No, I can't say we have. It's the first time, and it's also the first time I'm introduced to a naked, lovely woman for the first time. Hello, Majbritt."

She stepped up to me, put her arms round my neck, bumped her belly into my protruding cock, and kissed me.

"Wow. I see Sarah has taken good care of you in the shower."

I sat down in to sofa between Sarah and Majbritt.

"I love your glass table, " Sarah said. "God, I wish my husband would get naughty ideas like that. She showed us how you use it, too."

"You masturbated for them, " I asked?

"Oh, yes. And they showed me what they'd do, if they had one like it at home."

"Maybe you'll show me later, " I asked?

"Of course. Anything you want, Sir." Sarah had turned towards me. Now she opened her legs to show me her glistening, black-haired cunt. "Please touch me, Erik. I got so horny in the shower, but they had ordered me not to bring you off, or to get off myself, for that matter."

She was sopping wet. When my fingers touched her clit she almost jumped in the sofa. "Oh, God, this is great!" She leaned over and licked my ear. Then she whispered: "You're only the second man to touch me there. But don't tell the others. They don't know I've only had Peter." She groaned into my ear as I rubbed her pussy with circular movements.

"Can I have him now, Mary? I'm so terribly horny."

"Aren't we all, " Mary answered? "But yes, you can have him. Sit down on him with your back towards him. Majbritt can help you."

Majbritt jumped up willingly, took hold of my ankles and pulled me down until my ass was almost on the edge of the sofa. Sarah backed up towards me, and between her slim thighs I could see and feel how Majbritt grabbed my cock, planted a kiss on the head and held it towards Sarah's dripping cunt. I supported Sarah's hips while she lowered herself towards my cock. Majbrit ran it up and down her slippery crack a few times, and suddenly Sarah let go and impaled herself on me. Heaven! She was dripping wet, hot, and incredibly tight. I couldn't see much of what was going on in the room, but I kissed Sarah's back while my hands found her firm breasts. What a lovely handful. When I massaged them Sarah took off. She was very vocal, and she groaned and cried while she fucked herself on me. I grabbed her hips again and helped her moving up and down. Suddenly I heard Mary say with a very hoarse voice:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.