The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The rest of the week was terribly busy for me. Fortunately Alice was very proficient on the computer. By late Thursday she had arranged all our files, back into a workable system on our own computer. She had even put us in contact with a young guy, who should prove to be very good.

Mr. Svensson and I were discussing the hackers, but we didn't seem to come up with any good solution. The protection programs, which the big companies could offer, were inefficient, and any determined teenager could bypass them.

"My younger brother is studying data at the university, " Alice said. "I heard him discuss the problem with one of his friends the other night. This friend, Peter, I think he was called, seemed to know a lot about it. Maybe we should get in touch with him."

In many ways Peter turned out to be a most interesting young man. He could not safeguard us 100% at the time. Nobody could do that. The best he could do for a start was to provide some alert-programmes, which would sound off most of the times, when someone was trying to get into the system. Peter and two of his friends were working on some new systems, but as they had just finished their studies at the university, their private economies had forced them to take jobs, which invariably slowed them down. "Actually I'm afraid we may be too late with something usable, which we can sell. In stead of three months it may take us a year or more, and everything goes so fast in this business. But the banks are very reluctant when we ask them for financing."

I remembered my dad's predictions about the data-business, and suddenly I felt very daring. "If I could provide you with an office, sufficient pay for you three for, say 5 or 6 months, could you come up with something good?"

"God, that would be wonderful. I'm sure we would have something to sell within 3 or 4 months. What do you have in mind?"

"Let's say we start a small business. I provide the money for 6 months, you three provide the work, and we own the business on a 50-50 basis."

"If you'd be willing to finance us, I'm sure my two friends would be willing to accept those terms."

A quick calculation told me that wages would run to something like 100-120.000 dollars, and that the overall input would stay below 170.000 dollars. Within a week we had signed up contracts, the young people had quit their jobs, and I was the owner of half a data company!

I shall jump the chronology of my story on this single item: Two years later we had employed 30 more people. Peter and his two friends came to our home one evening. A major American computer company had offered 16 million dollars for our company. They wanted to take the offer. As in all other matters concerning our small company, I took their advice. We ended up selling for 20 million. My 170.000 had grown to 10 million in two years!

Well, back to the week Henny left. Mary was busy all week with the apartment; carpenters and painters working hard to make it ready for the Italians. Thursday I could not help noticing how Alice had become obviously flirting. She even flashed me little peeks up her skirt, to show she wore stockings and small panties. Shortly before lunch she called me from the 'archive'. She was standing in front of the solid table.

"Erik, I've wondered why the lamp and that clamp were placed there. Doesn't seem logical."

I looked at her. She was smiling, and she had struck a provocative pose with her right hand on her hip. I guessed this would be the time, so I said:

"I'm not quite sure you'll want to know."

"Why wouldn't I? Is it something criminal?"

"Not criminal. But maybe not quite proper."

"Ohh, but I like 'not proper'."

"I'll give you a clue: Henny loved to sit on that table."

She looked at the table. For a moment she was pondering. Then she suddenly smiled: "Oh, dear, I get it. How lovely naughty. We should have to move the lamp, though. My legs are longer."

"And prettier, " I ventured, as I stepped up closer. Alice broke her pose and lifted her arms towards me. That first kiss was very, very exciting and lasted a very long time. Her big mouth was a wonder against my lips, and her tongue pressed its way through my teeth to massage my mouth. Her long, slender body felt so different in my arms, almost as if I could reach three times around her. When I let go of her mouth and buried my face in her neck, she smelled very sweet and exotic, almost like vanilla. My cock got hard very quickly, and I felt her rub her abdomen against it. Because of her height it was her cunt she rubbed against me, so I grabbed her tight ass and pressed her even harder against me.

Up till now her eyes had been closed, but suddenly she opened them and looked directly into mine. They looked like two enormous, glittering lakes of greenish brown water, sparkling and penetrating under her heavy curved brows. When I moved my hands round to her chest to feel her small breasts, she smiled.

"Not much to look for, there."

"Mmm. I like that. I never cared much for the big ones."

"Feel free, then. They may be small, but they love attention."

When I had opened her blouse and started playing with her small, pointed breasts, Alice leaned in and kissed me again. I could feel her nipples grow into two hard little lumps, which I pinched lightly. I pulled back from the kiss because I wanted to see her breasts. They were small, all right, but very lovely. Pointed and firm, with aureoles which covered nearly a third of them, crowned with hard, round nipples. Very tempting to suck into your mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.