The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

On my way to work I called dad. I told him to visit the boardroom at nine to make himself acquainted with the directors. I made sure my description of Mr. Løvendahl could not be mistaken, and he also got a few hints on Mr. Bakke. Those were to two I guessed might try to prevent the deal, I had made with Mr. Peterson. Dad really laughed when I formed an image of Løvendahl and his hooker/dominatrix. "I see you can use that one, son."

At five past nine he was in my office. We made the change as fast as we could, so when I floated into the board-room it was still Mr. Peterson speaking, telling them about the large profits I had made for the company. When he came to the figures of my new deal with the company, there were a few wrinkled brows around the table.

Løvendahl was the first to speak after Mr. Peterson. In his usual pompous and self-assured manner he began talking about company policy on wages. I reached out for dad and told him to flash the prostitute-picture to Løvendahl and to make sure he understood, that I knew about it. It was great fun watching him 15 seconds later. He stopped his speech for a few seconds, and his pompousness seeped out of him. "A-ah, what I meant to say was, a-ah... that this will give Mr. Hansen an income, which is half that of a junior director. We always maintained a much bigger distance to the employees."

Mr. Peterson spoke again: Løvendahl, you should consider, that Mr. Hansen alone, with his rearranged buying policy, has earned this company extra profits of about 20 million dollars! I can also reveal that he has been approached by a major German industrial company, which...

I asked dad to try and reach Mr. Bakke. "Give him the opinion, that my new wages will only be a fair way to reward a good and loyal employee."

Mr. Bakke was a very influential member of the board, and when he began his speech, I was sure everything was going to get through. "Of course I've followed the sudden rise in our earnings, just like all of you have. It is my opinion that Mr. Hansen is the kind of employee, we will have to pamper a little. We all heard that the Germans are out to get him. I think we must be willing to go a long way to prevent that. Mr. Peterson tells us, he's a very straightforward and honest man, and he's even shown his loyalty to the company by accepting only a fifth of the percentage, which we all agreed on, not even a year ago. 300.000 dollars is a hefty salary, but I'm for it."

The wrinkled foreheads around the table suddenly looked a lot less concerned. I was now sure, that the votes would be for my new status, and I had just prepared myself to leave the boardroom, when Mr. Peterson once more wanted to speak.

"During the negotiations with Mr. Hansen he explained to me a theory, as to how the Germans had acquired such detailed information about our company. I think we should ask Miss Carlsen to go and fetch Mr. Hansen. That way we can tell him about his new wages, and he may tell us about his theory, which may very well be just as important to the company as his new buying policy."

Damn. I had to get down to dad and get back into my body. I called dad and told him to go to the toilet, as we should have to make the transition fast and without the risk of being disturbed. We had barely finished the process, when we heard Miss Carlsen enter the office.

"It was a bold approach, son. Did it work?"

"A hundred percent, dad. And you did very well! I'll get you a good fuck in the near future. Deal?"

"Sure, that will be lovely. But you don't have to, son. I'll always be there for you."

"Thank you, dad. For now I've better go out and face Miss Carlsen."

"Ah, there you are, Mr. Hansen. Your presence is wanted in the boardroom. I can't tell you why, because I'm not in on the meetings, but it has to be pretty important. I can't remember they have ever called employees to attend a board-meeting."

They all turned their heads to look at me, when I entered the room.

"Please, be seated, Mr. Hansen. We have called you here for two reasons." Mr. Peterson looked around the room. "First to tell you that we have just agreed upon the proposal you and I drew up last week. Congratulations, Mr. Hansen."

They all clapped their hands, and I put up a happy face and thanked them.

"The second reason is something you said at our meeting. When I mentioned industrial spies, you had another explanation of their knowledge about our company."

"Oh, yes. Gentlemen, I'm not a computer wizard, as they are called these days. But I'm sure of one thing: The people who wanted to employ me had a thorough knowledge of our company. I got the impression that nothing was secret to them. No single spy could acquire such knowledge. The only way would be to have a hacker penetrate our computers. I feel certain that this is what they have done. It will be of the utmost importance to us, that we put up firewalls around our systems to make it impossible. I should suggest that we make contact with one of the younger software developers here in Copenhagen, and that they are commissioned to safeguard our computers as fast as possible."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.